It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 7th, 2011 at 7:00AM CST. Lest you forget ATS, Illuminati Clock is Set for Tomorrow Morning

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
i found the answer!

as site owner is Turk and Islam-related;

answer is

"aviators of islam
freaking capability " a little grammar mistake(or missig letter), not of mine but that of yusuf selimoglu; if you right-click on the page there's another grammar error which would not be made by an jew, or anyone else...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned immediately after but WWII and 1917 have nothing in common.

Pearl Harbor was attacked on December 7, 1941.

1917 is when the U.S. entered WWI.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
reply to post by Fishticon84

I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned immediately after but WWII and 1917 have nothing in common.

Pearl Harbor was attacked on December 7, 1941.

1917 is when the U.S. entered WWI.

I said..

Tomorrow marks the 70th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor in WW2 and December 7th in 1917 was when the US declared war on Austria in WW1.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
"Brothers of the cosmos"

iLLooneyNazi

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
18 and 15 letter words if each line is one word:

18 letter starting with F words:
faintheartednesses
feeblemindednesses
fermentativenesses
ferroelectricities
flightworthinesses
forethoughtfulness
fractionalisations
fractionalizations

15-letter words ending with m:
conventionalism
hermaphroditism
interventionism
photojournalism
preferentialism
professionalism
totalitarianism

Thought I'd throw this out there...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
WHen I go to www.7december.com... I get this page and it also copies the same>>

Daha önceden hackleyecektim merak ettim harbiden bişey olacak mı diye, bekledik bekledik bu mudur yani?

GrayHatz Corporation (C) Since 2006
We will either find a way, or make one "GrayHatz"

Required sikti, gidiyor.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If you google GrayHatz.com it takes you to global security pages and such.
edit on 7-12-2011 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
FIRST CASTLE HAS FALLEN!
Darkness is knocking the door!... We are still sleeping!?
Final countdown is in progress. We still have the power to defeat
the darkness, otherwise "brothers of the cosmos" will reborn.
The last candle is dying. Only the illuminated ones will understand
the last secret!
_ v _ _ t _ _ s _ _ i _ _ _ m
aviators of islam

f _ _ a _ _ n _ _ _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ _
foraying illuminati

That is another possibility
fits the letters. But the meaning seems a littlebit fuzzy...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Did someone hit the snooze button because there isn't anything happening here?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The 7december.org timer ended, and now there's a new hangman puzzle to solve. The world remains, to solve a hangman puzzle and gain true enlightenment.

No one will buy 7december.org based on Woo or Alexa ranking - unless they're selling a tennis shoe called 7 December. Poor branding for any object.

No one will buy 7december.org to get a valid December 7th message out, because the site's generated bunk traffic (the sky is falling, the sky is falling). For instance, if someone wanted to make a "Remember Pearl Harbor" (or any other) site, they would create their own unique domain (for the going rate for that TLD), like 7infamy.org or 7december.us (much cheaper) then create traffic that has to do with the site's topic, not the end of the world.

The last site generating a buzz on here (and other forums) had something to do with October, and you could find out the person's deep universal secret - if only you "open" your mind. You start "opening" by extendedly staring cross-eyed at a person; to get the next step you need to solve a puzzle. I checked the thread after the date passed and the puzzles were solved. No one gained enlightenment. The people following the 'teaching' seemed to be left confused - but now on a 'deeper' level.

I'm going to make a site (not really) where after solving the puzzles, the deep universal secret is "MecaLeca-Hi, Meca Hiney-Ho". If you "get it", you're cool and you'll be safe from [insert disaster here] - if you don't then your not nearly as cool as those that do, and you should feel bad about yourself, or try harder; because after all, theres disaster to avoid or enlightenment to gain. The real deal is I like saying "MecaLeca-Hi, Meca Hiney-Ho", and I'd like to see how many other people I can get to say it too.

(I do actually run a real site on a real server in a real DC, and work on other peoples' servers for a living, but my site is techy, not conspiracy related.)

People with true "world changing" or "people helping" knowledge never cause you to jump, skip, stare, or solve puzzles to gain the knowledge or the help.

If they did, this statement would make sense: "I'll give you the vaccine so you stop hurting - but first you must wear your clothes backwards for 100 days to see how backwards you've been, then - you'll need to solve a puzzle. Results aren't guaranteed until after a Javascript timer runs out, which may or may not lead to another puzzle..." This statement would also make sense: "I'd like to walk again, but I can't figure out the last part of my therapy puzzle, so now I may never walk." If it makes sense to you, stop reading and get back to work on the puzzle!

If that's how helpful info was disseminated, we'd all be dead - real dead, not 'dead to the world around me because I couldn't solve the puzzle'.

Bottom line:
People like solving puzzles - and doom, so people make sites with puzzles having to do with doom. Not to sell the site, or to hand out incredible knowledge, but because it is trolling - on a larger scale. Best of all, you'll submit yourself to it, because it has a puzzle, and it's in our nature to solve them.

It's the same thing that sells the National Enquirer - and the same thing that sells tickets to get-rich seminars.. You too can learn to be rich, if you can afford to go to the seminar. If they discovered a secret that made them rich, they likely wouldn't offer it to the world, because it wouldn't be an exploitable secret anymore. If the speaker was already rich they wouldn't need to sell tickets - or are they getting rich selling tickets?

Before the internet took off, think of how many people wondered at the possibility of Bat Boy... After, think of how many people kept staring quietly cross-eyed at their loved ones, waiting for enlightenment... Now - consider how many people are trying to solve an 'end of the world' illuminated hangman puzzle....

They made a large group of people give them money (buy a paper or their tickets), they caused large numbers of people to stare cross-eyed, and now your trying to solve their wondrous hangman puzzle. The examples are endless. Trolling on a large scale.

It doesn't mean there aren't incredible secrets to uncover, or that puzzles aren't fun - but if you have to jump through hoops, consider the hoop someone's making you jump through - to "help" you.

Simple common sense, without the puzzle. Sorry for the long post, just an opinion.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Maybe I'm not cut out for this site. Maybe I didn't immerse myself enough in Encyclopedia Brown and Choose Your Own Adventure books as a kid.

Not everything is a conspiracy guys. Some of you claim to be all about being "awake," but I really think you could use some serious sleep.

This is nothing but viral marketing for yet some unknown product or service or a project for some class or someone having a laugh at the expense of the amateur Mulders of the world. I am at about 476% on that.
edit on 7-12-2011 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Pearj

Yep.

"MecaLeca-Hi, Meca Hiney-Ho". If you "get it", you're cool ....

Whew! I'm safe, 'cause I know that reference. Jambi. (Yeah, for all you frantic "Googlers" out there.....yeah, it's the city in Indonesia.....keep digging there, you'll find it...lol)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
yawn.....sorry, slept in a bit today. Just woke up. Is the world still here?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

yea....well you just wait
In December 2012 the Mayans are going to land in a space ship and say "look you goofy humans, we told you a long time ago.....here is the RESET button for our calendar"

and then all will be well again

(BTW - I actually did like the Choose your own adventure books.....but I did grow out of them)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
So I went to that 7thdecember site and there is a count-down in progress.

30days + 18h :54m :32 s and its counting down obviously.

sooo new excitement date of January 6th?
edit on 7/12/11 by ThatGuy45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
did anyone get the window "this is our last change" if so sorry Im a little late

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
My vision as previously posted on ATS.....

There came into my mind a vision of a lion and a lamb circling each other in a great field. The lamb was tethered with a rope and collar while the lion wore shackles and chains around its forelegs. As the lion circled in front of the lamb, the lamb became hidden from view. As the lion continue to walk around I saw that the lamb had disappeared. The lion had not devoured the lamb but in fact the lamb had become the lion.

As I watched the lion faced me and rose up on it’s haunches like a man. In fact the lion’s torso and arms became that of a man. Its eyes glowed black and in one arm was a golden lance and in the other a golden ax.

The lion’s waist was encircled by the rope and collar that the lamb had worn. The ends of the rope hung at either side of the lion’s waist. The heads of man and beast hung from the two ropes. The heads appeared as dead but their faces mouthed silent words of pain and torment.

The shackles which had bound the lion now appeared as gold bracelets around his human wrists. The chains wrapped around his forearms as gold adornments.

The lion’s mane flowed like a golden headdress and appeared to be made of fire but was not consumed.

On each side of the lion appeared balls of fire which seemed as missiles about to be projected forth by the lion.

As I watched, the sky grew dark and the lions feet became great talons like that of an eagle. From its back unfolded great wings. The wings spread forth and the beast lurched forward as if to launch itself but it kept its stance as if preparing to meet a fierce wind.

The beast kept its gaze straight ahead and bowed its head. As it did so lightning emanated from the heavens and outward in every direction from the lions mane.

The lion closed its eyes and everything became black and still as night. Then an indescribably horrific roar pierced the blackness that at first seemed to come from the lion but then from the earth itself. The land began to fracture and rumble and shake.

The lion began glowing in the darkness and the horrible sound came from it again although its mouth did not move. The land and the seas became as one and the sound once again transferred to the earth. All the creations of man became twisted, broken and fractured.

The balls of fire that had been on either side of the lion suddenly burst forth in all directions. The lion slowly closed his black glowing eyes and there was a great sound and flash 10 times worse than before and every living thing was extinguished from the earth.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
looks like the site is down, just tried www.illuminati.org/ and illuminati.org neither work

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beanandginger

Nice fairy tale, you need meds.

Anyhow......

FIRST CASTLE HAS FALLEN!
Darkness is knocking the door!... We are still sleeping!? Final countdown is in progress. We still have the power to defeat the darkness, otherwise "brothers of the cosmos" will reborn. The last candle is dying. Only the illuminated ones will understand the last secret!
_ v _ _ t _ _ s _ _ i _ _ _ m

f _ _ a _ _ n _ _ _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ _

Timer is 30 days 18hrs 36 minutes and change...

January...

I thought Glenn Beck was right, crap

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

found this "brothers of cosmos" video

??????? Is it about gays

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join