It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Video Of Grey Alien?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

conundrummer
So, I'm wondering who it was that produced this fake alien vid. Was it someone trying to get more Youtube hits by throwing "Snowden" into the title, or was it something more sinister?

Youtube user ivan0135 created the videos and posted them back in April of 2011. "Snowden" doesn't appear in any of the titles, didn't start releasing material until 2013, and has nothing to do with this. Wikileaks also has nothing to do with this. The video in the OP is re-uploaded by someone else, and they used a deceptive video title to get more hits.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Usually when I see something that is CGI my mind tells me it is CGI. However, when it comes to Ivan's videos my mind doesn't tell me it is CGI. I think the timestamp and the black and white was put there for whatever reason. However, the creature in the video is actually there, or rather, my mind is not saying it is CGI like it usually would if it were.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by boomadatigger

my mind is not saying it is CGI like it usually would if it were.

Your mind is correct , the Alien is not CGI it is an animatronic puppet and a very well done one at that which raises the question who created it and for what purpose.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

gortex
reply to post by boomadatigger

my mind is not saying it is CGI like it usually would if it were.

Your mind is correct , the Alien is not CGI it is an animatronic puppet and a very well done one at that which raises the question who created it and for what purpose.

Did you watch the other video from Ivan (I embedded it in my previous post in this thread), the one where a few of the same type of purported aliens are walking along? There is no way those can be puppets, and they don't look like CGI either.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It doesnt look like old footage to me which in my mind suggests foul play.
I still like viewing videos of supposed aliens or ufos fake or not it's always interested me

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MaximRecoil

You don't think they could be people with fake heads on ?
I remember this when it first came out in early 2011 and was extensively debated here , the wrong KGB logo , the other things like the fake projector noise , problems with the font and added scratches on the film all add up to an initially impressive but ultimately flawed Hoax , all the videos from Ivan are in the same basket in my opinion.

I would be interested to know who produced the hoax and for what reason though , it seems a bit too good to be your standard youtube hoaxer.

edit on 22-3-2014 by gortex because: edit for clarification

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

gortex
reply to post by MaximRecoil

You don't think they could be people with fake heads on ?

I don't think it is likely. The way they move as they walk is odd, yet natural looking (i.e., doesn't look forced/put-on), but more importantly, the proportions/shapes of their bodies/limbs are all kinds of wrong relative to a human and they are very thin and their shoulders are very narrow relative to their height:

I remember this when it came out in 2011 and was extensively debated here , the wrong KGB logo , the other things like the fake projector noise , problems with the font and added scratches on the film all add up to an initially impressive but ultimately flawed Hoax.

I would be interested to know who produced the hoax and for what reason though , it seems a bit too good to be your standard youtube hoaxer.

Well, the video of them walking along has none of that stuff: no KGB logo, no projector sound effect, and no font / time stamp. It also looks like an actual film source, most likely 8mm, rather than video with aging effects added, and it looks like it was captured by pointing a video camera at the screen while the film was projected, rather than being properly telecined, due to the poor contrast and overall "look" that's inherent with that sloppy method of capturing film footage on video (anyone who has seen "cam" bootleg movies that are captured by someone pointing a camcorder at the screen in a movie theater will know that "look"). The motion blur and depth of field are dead-on for film, and those things are very difficult to convincingly fake with a video source.

As I said in my initial post on this thread, I believe that the projector sound effect and time stamp in Ivan's other 2 videos were added after the fact, but I don't believe it automatically means the underlying footage is fake. Who knows what the motive would be for adding those things? Maybe he thought it made for a better presentation; wanted to "spruce it up" so to speak.
edit on 3/22/2014 by MaximRecoil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Does anyone know what this was supposed to be?

It's the last shot in the 2nd video.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It looks like a lens from a pair of eyeglasses or otherwise something that covers an eye, and it has a few blobs of some sort of translucent substance on it (reminds me of clear silicone sealant). I have no what it really is, what those blobs are, or why the camera man decided to focus on it. I also have no idea why it was included in the video, especially since there is no mention in the text commentary of what it is or its significance. It only labels that last segment as:

Case 26/How to drive 00:55:07 - 00:55:12

By the way, as further indication that the time stamp was added after the fact, for the first two frames of that last "How to drive" lens segment, it still shows the 00:27:44 timestamp where the previous segment left off, then it switches to a 00:55:08 timestamp on the 3rd frame. This means the timestamp was added not only after the fact, but after those 3 short segments of film had been edited together as one video clip.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

A shadow of the grey I thought? Why they filmed it...idk.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

TiedDestructor

There is a shadow there, but the camera isn't focused on it. It is focused on the clear, thin, egg-shaped object which looks like an eyeglasses lens. That segment is labeled "How to drive", and the previous 2 segments showing the purported alien are labeled "skinny Bob". Maybe "skinny Bob" is restricted to corrective lenses on his driver's license? (lol)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

MaximRecoil

TiedDestructor

There is a shadow there, but the camera isn't focused on it. It is focused on the clear, thin, egg-shaped object which looks like an eyeglasses lens. That segment is labeled "How to drive", and the previous 2 segments showing the purported alien are labeled "skinny Bob". Maybe "skinny Bob" is restricted to corrective lenses on his driver's license? (lol)

My god I'm blind lol.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Morning_shadow
reply to post by MysticPearl

Hmn.. it's movements.. This isn't real, it's a fakey.

This photo looks real and like what I saw of the short gray and not the tall gray in the center.
If it is fake the hoax is a good one.
Also the tall grays have the same size eyes as the short grays.
The eyes are not as big as the grays in the movies.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

The one and only real footage from an alien, from KGB secret archive.
Many bighead talking about CGI, who know nothing about CGI. This kind of movements impossible to recreate through CGI. Look at the eye-lips movings, the whole character of the being very familiar, looks like he is a living being. He didn't look scary or robotic. His movement natural. The other footage showing 3 or more aliens as they walking., whole of their movements natural. The whole 3D creation could be the best job of Hollywoid, but I never saw similar good work, they cannot do so precisley like this. This is too realistic!
I guess why wikileak want to stole this video, nothing to do with that. This is from a russian uploader on 2011. Until now nobody denied the authencity of the video, and the record credibility talking for themselves. I saw hundreds of CGIs first time visible they are fake or puppets. All of the previous fake guy was cold, death and unnatural as hell. This guy the first ever I saw emotions and humanistic character on his face, the whole face moving as a human face, but not in human form. This IS SIMPLY NOT A HOAX!
The countless other videos copy of people's imaginations and fabricated hoaxes.
This is a military style presentation, from front, from side - how an alien looks like.
Why his neck problematic for the scheptics? From the side view visible, his neck on back almost triple time stronger, and keeping his had as a mushroom....
But everybody have freedom to be blind and narrowmind as he want...
So the only REAL FOOTAGE (for me not just realistic looking footage) on the. present time "market" IS THIS KGB footage from 1961. Need more test and research of course, but it's incredible realistic, and simply amazing...
edit on 4-11-2016 by jackonod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jackonod

I agree and have always felt this looks authentic. I'm very familiar with CGI and puppetry... none of that is evident here. If it's fake it's the best there has ever been. No blockbuster has ever come close to this.

I find it highly suspect when anyone claims this is an obvious fake or obvious CGI.

I don't know if its real. But it's damn compelling footage.

I came to the same conclusion examining the movements and the body proportions. And even the human legs that pass by the foreground which offer a glimpse at the proportion of the grey's size.

It looks very real.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: amongus
Obvious fake is right. It's like watching hollywood try to reproduce human movement via cgi. They still cant get it right. Everything is SLIGHTLY slow, and over exaggerated.

This is NOT REAL. I'd bet my life.

TyhIS IS REAL as hell, Hollywood nowhere near created same even closer. You are just blind full with stereoptype what supporting your idea about. Don't need to accept the reality, if you don't want....

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
this vid is hella old.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Absolute agree!

I'm also a scheptic, and I don't like fake things.
But first monent I saw this I felt this guy have soul. I never felt this before on those countless fake videos..
. First time I imagine how an alien should looks like in real. And it was not unfamiliar. Just very close for that if we could discover a new animal race. If this is fake the best job I ever saw, but I don't think so. Simply too many things hapened in this case on the last 70 years. But this grey the first one I saw he have character, he not just an "entity", but a friendly guy...
Sad we cant know more about the circumstances of the film or the person of the uploader.
Maybe in the future they will upload more footage, and we will have more evidence.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jackonod
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Absolute agree!

I'm also a scheptic, and I don't like fake things.
But first monent I saw this I felt this guy have soul. I never felt this before on those countless fake videos.. First time I imagine how an alien should looks like in real. And it was not unfamiliar. Just very close for that if we could discover a new animal race. If this is fake the best job I ever saw, but I don't think so. Simply too many things hapened in this case on the last 70 years. But this grey the first one I saw he have character, he not just an "entity", but a friendly guy...
Sad we cant know more about the circumstances of the film or the person of the uploader.
Maybe in the future they will upload more footage, and we will have more evidence.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jackonod

TyhIS IS REAL as hell, Hollywood nowhere near created same even closer.

"Hollywood never came closer".....are you serious?

Not only is it CGI, it's poor CGI!

I suggest you watch a few "Hollywood" movies, you'll be blown away!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join