It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Video Of Grey Alien?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of this. Have not seen it on ATS, after doing a search. Probably some of you are better then me at telling if this is fake or not. I however do find it interesting, and if a hoax, well done.

This was apparently released recently, as in sometimes earlier this year. Not sure if Wikileaks has anything to do with this. Just posting it, as I found it interesting.

Thoughts?
edit on 30-11-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Fact or Faked on SyFy decided it was CGI.

Plus the neck probably wouldn't be able to support a head that size.

And for footage that is supposed to be that old, the movement is too fluid -- not slightly jerky like other film from the time.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This is a hoax the video was already on youtube and someone has re-uploaded it with the wiki leaks text on it, I think it was either CGI or a puppet I cant remember its definitely on here somewhere.

link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

I saw this a while ago, and it has nothing to do with Wikileaks. But i'm not sure if its a fake or real. From what I think its most likely a fake.

link   
I've seen the vid of the alien before but I didn't see
the Wikileaks version. Its probably already been
debunked on ATS but I must say its the best
I have seen of an alien. Amazing - now tell me
where to look for the debunk?

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'll ask the same question I asked, the first time I saw this video....how did he get his head through that itty bitty turtleneck sweater...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
looks fake and CGI. just my opinion.

looks artificially aged to hide the bad CGI. just poor quality work all around.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reminds me of..and probably just as real as....

edit on 30-11-2011 by Acetradamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
this is fake

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I haven't seen this particular video before, and thank you for posting it. It appears to me to have the fluidity of a living creature.

I confess that I'm a bit bothered by all the times the creature blinks -- as if it's important to demonstrate the blinking motion.

On the other hand, we have no idea how or if a gray might blink, nor what their skeletal structure is like. I know from building houses that I can support a huge area with a strong central structure -- the same might be true of an alien skeleton.

If this is a hoaxed video, it's one of the better ones I've seen.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Not from wiki leaks and its fake, i saw this video long ago.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I wish he was real
he looked like such a happy little Alien, look at his mouth he is smiling

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The quality of those ''alien'' videos are always low , this is how you know its fake .

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
def a fake - i remember because someone noticed that the sound of the reel isnt in the rythem a projector of this type would do...hillarious mistake =() like a "perfect" cgi car with backwards spinning wheels^^

and i need to add: if something is coming from wikileaks - it would appear on their site and in the media...and not like on a single site or yt...
edit on 30-11-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I have seen a few of these clips. Both of these look fake. The second one - why would you keep on walking away from the table and keep panning in? Same shot over and over. Wouldn't you just focus in on something so special if you had this on your table....i.e. living? I'm sure it wouldn't be filmed like this.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Agree to an extent. Why would the clip be so short? Wouldn't you walk around the alien, filming? I would. Wouldn't you film a human trying to interact with them? And finally..... wouldn't you attempt to provide them with water and a variety of foods to see if they could use them?

The film looks good and looks interesting to me. I wish we could know the truth.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Its fake. There were several of these posted all over the net a few months ago and debunked by many different sites. Most of them were made by Ivan0135, Judy Faltskog, and 351NOVA , which have a history of hoaxes and has been shown to have close ties to amateur film and CGI studio's.

There are more than one thread here at ATS on the video's. Here is one with similar films with one credited to the above hoaxers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

another youtube video from these guys can be seen by searching for this title and note the similarities to this grey:

Top Secret classified Russia KGB UFO Alien Gray film material leaked 2011

this was also released by the above named persons and was sloppy with projector noise as the only sound but camera's didn't record sound back then, sounds were recorded separately on another device. The film claimed that the Aliens stated that no recording devices were to be used, but they were filmed and recorded anyway in secret by a 1950/60 motor driven camera and the aliens didn't hear or see it up close? yeah right.

Another was a Roswell alien but the film started off showing a bad replica of a KGB logo.

Other sites had a field day ripping these video's apart from film and CGI experts that worked in the field.

edit on 30-11-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
CGI, you can tell by the blinking, and the unnecessary shadow shot.
You can never really trust video anymore but, it is still necessary to have.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yep, your right.

I wish there were more convincing video's out there. I consider myself a believer and have seen many unusual things in the skies around Australia, but to date have not seen a convincing Alien (ET) vid. Anyone out there got any goodies? If so.....Post em!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Acetradamus

The Pandora's Directive was an awesome game!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join