It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Video Of Grey Alien?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

We wouldn't know a real video of an alien if it bit us on the... We'd be too busy debunking it. Because if it's out in the public domain its got to be a fake, right?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
No, but thats another grey, I believe they created those kind out of human fetus's, coupled perhaps with some other dna, maybe some from crashes, ufo's have crashed for ages

The ones in Roswell were royal zetan reticulli, or pinkies.

I've seen the kind they didn't create. How do I know, the memory glimpses are short and not the same as seeing. My son and I saw them at the door, on two separate occasions that involved abduction. He saw a "grey" colored grey, but it was floating on the top of the glass sliding doors.

Mine, was there right in front of me in the evening, for a prolongued second or two. He was dark rose colored, muted, much less buldgy head, narrow and fine boned face, eyes were like individual sunglass lenses, far narrower face, very delicate mind you, like that. Twig like body, almost twiggy. And then when he disappeared, he turned and lept to the side, his limbs elongated, like liquid mercury or dense water.
edit on 30-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Sure, I know what you mean, but some are more obvious than others hey? Just imagian if your mate was taking a video of you whilst you were in hospital? A.) Would it be in grainy B&W. B.) would he keep panning in and out? I'm not sure he would? You would be focusing on the injury, you would be trying to get all the detail in etc etc. I'm just not sure it would be filmed like this, I know I wouldn't film it like this and I'm no expert, I don't even own a video camera. Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
No, but thats another grey, I believe they created those kind out of human fetus's, coupled perhaps with some other dna, maybe some from crashes, ufo's have crashed for ages

I've seen the kind they didn't create. How do I know, the memory glimpses are short and not the same as seeing. My son and I saw them at the door, on two separate occasions that involved abduction. He saw a "grey" colored grey, but it was floating on the top of the glass sliding doors.

Mine, was there right in front of me in the evening, for a prolongued second or two. He was dark rose colored, muted, much less buldgy head, narrow and fine boned face, eyes were like individual sunglass lenses, far narrower face, very delicate mind you, like that. Twig like body, almost twiggy. And then when he disappeared, he turned and lept to the side, his limbs elongated, like liquid mercury or dense water.

Not sure I believe you, but I won't discount it either. Could be possible.

I'll ask anyway, compared to what you claim to have seen, how real does this vid look?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Also the muted rose, not flesh toned, was plant like, like a flower, and their fingers are sticky. I know they are suits that ETs and entities use to interact in our realm. That can operate independently like a surgery bot, and that is a very frightening thing to be in the presence of, primal fear and causes stress. I wake with my middle son, now 12, curled up beside my bed still often enough, and my 20 year doesnt sleep at night, and hasn't for years. But they can be worn like suits as well.

I suspect plant dna and perhaps some cetacious, ie like unto dolphins is involved.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl

I'll ask anyway, compared to what you claim to have seen, how real does this vid look?

Doesnt matter whether you do or not, I always tell precisely the truth, as I'm going home. And my family has had many experiences. Experiences I've spent a long time trying to end. We've had numerous sightings of crafts, black op choppers picked up their signature and chased them several times and tr3b's were sent out over our roof really low to intimidate us, and one of them joined scout planes that kept coming out in pairs when I was discussing in house presence/monitoring/contact to a friend who claimed he had had the same thing. But I now suspect when you're an experiencer and connecting to others, some are, and some are black ops casing you, because those planes and tr3b should not have been there. We've had phone taps, computer monitoring and I've been followed by strange vehicles. My 20 year old has had missing time, told me about his memories and the viewing screen, had abductions, some with wounds and scoop marks appear out of no where, though I knew, picked it up, at my door. Sudden movement, saw something out of the corner of my eye, a weird sound, like a thwang, and deep stinging pain. Small scoop mark almost to the bone, took a long time to heal. But a friend visiting for a week, AB- negative, had 2 when I noticed the blood on my arm, one of his healed up before our eyes.

I don't really care who believes. I know. I speak up. Thats enough for me, doing what I can to wake people up.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
Its fake. There were several of these posted all over the net a few months ago and debunked by many different sites. Most of them were made by Ivan0135, Judy Faltskog, and 351NOVA , which have a history of hoaxes and has been shown to have close ties to amateur film and CGI studio's.

There are more than one thread here at ATS on the video's. Here is one with similar films with one credited to the above hoaxers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

another youtube video from these guys can be seen by searching for this title and note the similarities to this grey:

Top Secret classified Russia KGB UFO Alien Gray film material leaked 2011

this was also released by the above named persons and was sloppy with projector noise as the only sound but camera's didn't record sound back then, sounds were recorded separately on another device. The film claimed that the Aliens stated that no recording devices were to be used, but they were filmed and recorded anyway in secret by a 1950/60 motor driven camera and the aliens didn't hear or see it up close? yeah right.

Another was a Roswell alien but the film started off showing a bad replica of a KGB logo.

Other sites had a field day ripping these video's apart from film and CGI experts that worked in the field.

edit on 30-11-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

Thank you for being the first person in this thread to actully bring something to the table along with the 'fake' tag.

Many of ushere have seen this and similar videos before, and we have also seen them debunked and discussed ad nauseum here on the boards. It doesnt take much effort to back up a statement of fake, but you were the first person to acually do so. Perhaps others will follow your lead and show some insight into their statementsin the future.
star for you and flag for the op, although the video has been done, the new wikileaks tag makes it relevant again, to be shown as a probable hoax,and not be recirculated.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I'll ask the same question I asked, the first time I saw this video....how did he get his head through that itty bitty turtleneck sweater...

well it zips up the back.. duh! ?
maybe its a gay alien...geez..
edit on 30-11-2011 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl

Doesnt matter whether you do or not, I always tell precisely the truth, as I'm going home. And my family has had many experiences. Experiences I've spent a long time trying to end. We've had numerous sightings of crafts, black op choppers picked up their signature and chased them several times and tr3b's were sent out over our roof really low to intimidate us, and one of them joined scout planes that kept coming out in pairs when I was discussing in house presence/monitoring/contact to a friend who claimed he had had the same thing. But I now suspect when you're an experiencer and connecting to others, some are, and some are black ops casing you, because those planes and tr3b should not have been there. We've had phone taps, computer monitoring and I've been followed by strange vehicles. My 20 year old has had missing time, told me about his memories and the viewing screen, had abductions, some with wounds and scoop marks appear out of no where, though I knew, picked it up, at my door. Sudden movement, saw something out of the corner of my eye, a weird sound, like a thwang, and deep stinging pain. Small scoop mark almost to the bone, took a long time to heal. But a friend visiting for a week, AB- negative, had 2 when I noticed the blood on my arm, one of his healed up before our eyes.

I don't really care who believes. I know. I speak up. Thats enough for me, doing what I can to wake people up.

I'm not attempting to discount your experiences. I have a few as well, which I couldn't care less if other believe, and I to know what I've seen.

I personally, have not seen you comment on this before, therefor I do not know your history regarding it. The first time I see someone comment on this subject, as you have, will not immediately make me blindly believe their story. I'd assume you're the same. I'd think you don't blindly believe every person who claims to have encountered an ET. That is not to discount your, and your families experiences.

I know there's something else out there, as you do as well. When you see it, you know. Doesn't matter what others believe. I'm just naturally skeptical. Did not mean to shoot down anything you said. I find it quite interesting, actually.

Question. What is the viewing screen? Also, are you saying you and/or your son was abducted, and that is where the wounds came from, or was it performed in your house? Didn't quite understand that part.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Agreed. And by no means am I voting for the legitimacy of this video. But it seems, as a society, we have lost the ability to approach information objectively. And without objectivity, we become our own worst enemy.

As an example: I personally believe 99.9% of all ufo's sighted have terrestrial explanations. But I still do my utmost to approach each case I hear about, and each new picture or video without preconceived ideas as to their legitimacy. It doesn't mean I always succeed, but I do try.

That's all I was getting at in my post. ATS has a lot of open minds, but even here, objectivity seems to go by the wayside when it comes to certain topics such as this one.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
100% CGI, I've played games with better graphics, the filters are beyond common in the filter section of any decent video editing software. The movement of the 'thing' is so CGI-robotic it made me laugh.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I'll ask the same question I asked, the first time I saw this video....how did he get his head through that itty bitty turtleneck sweater...

The world needs more of you.

I had to go back and look at him to see. Thats too funny. He must have some super alien stretchy collar that would make Michael Jordan and Hanes proud! Either that or he ruins all his shirts with "bacon neck".

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

The world needs more of you.

I had to go back and look at him to see. Thats too funny. He must have some super alien stretchy collar that would make Michael Jordan and Hanes proud! Either that or he ruins all his shirts with "bacon neck".

Sweetie...if you can figure it out...you'd be a millionaire...do you know how many women only do their hair *after* they put on a turtleneck slip-on shirt....

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

While I personally cannot confirm or deny the validity of this footage....it does give the visual impression of a very kind and cognitive being.

Fascinating....

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
How can you prove this came from wikileaks? Links please. Don't waste my time

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I don't know if this is real or not...

BUT, if it is a hoax, this is one of the most incredible and well done hoaxes.

And what huge waste of money.....

Why?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Why do greys always seem to be wearing turtle necks?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

If it isn't archived on one of the Wikileaks mirrors, then it isn't their "leaked" footage.

3 things come to mind here, why it is labeled as wikileaks:

#1 the video uploader's intentions is to make a mockery of wikileaks
#2 another part of the ongoing smear campaign against wikileaks
#3 probably someone having a bit of fun out of boredom

Not saying the video/footage is bad, though it has been proven to be cgi before as others stated, and that if wikileaks released a known hoaxed animation they would in fact lose all credibility. Wikileaks only releases data/documents after they are 100% that the content is genuine.

I have seen this video a few years ago on youtube under a different title aswell (in fact, several different titles). Move along

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Some of the movements have that CGI look, then again, it's been said the little greys are like little androids, so who's to say greys don't move a little weird... Definitely the best looking grey ever shown in video. Nothing else even comes close. I think what bugs me the most is when people try to suggest this is just bad CGI, when there is not a single better looking clip out there of a CGI/puppet Grey.

awesome clip, though the original higher Res looks better and the video out there titled Grey Family Vacation is equally impressive.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Hoax. Proven not to be real. CGI.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join