It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Video Of Grey Alien?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well, to try and put it to bed, I sent the youtube link and the youtube title to Wikileaks and asked if they supported the video. Did not mention any names or websites other than youtube. Will post reply If I receive one back from them.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

Hmn.. it's movements.. This isn't real, it's a fakey.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Not sure if Wikileaks has anything to do with this. Just posting it, as I found it interesting.

Then why have Wikileaks in your title?
That's the bit that got my attention.
No Wikileaks, fake video.

The Youtube video has Wikileaks in the title, obviously trying to add legitimacy. I think the OP just titled the thread to such, not making any claim that Wikileaks is involved.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It looks to be an obvious fake to me
I'm curious though, will there ever be a video that we don't think is fake? ET, UFO, Secret Russian manned mission to Mars... will there ever be anything we can trust?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Looks like it is animated, and not very well, at least to my eyes I am going with CGI and just mediocre. The post processing is good but the "film" look is excessively distressed.

-rrr

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yep, this video is a known hoax and I admit I don't get why it keeps getting passed around, it is very obvious CGI to me and I am not even an amateur in video analysis.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
This video has been posted many times attached to many claims , all of them false as it IS Fake ..... Wikileaks

Are you really sure it's fake? You don't know if they used numbers in the films in the 1940's. This TV commentator explain that FBI released some documents about the crashed UFO and some dead alien bodies and one surviving alien , and from that same footage of the 'Zeti Reticulan' there is the sound of what supposed to be an old film projector, and that TV commentator says that that footage was 'shot' by the United States Government as part of the Top Secret UFO study conducted between 1942 and 1969.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Obvious fake is right. It's like watching hollywood try to reproduce human movement via cgi. They still cant get it right. Everything is SLIGHTLY slow, and over exaggerated.

This is NOT REAL. I'd bet my life.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Yep, this video is a known hoax and I admit I don't get why it keeps getting passed around, it is very obvious CGI to me and I am not even an amateur in video analysis.

What make you think it's fake? You don't know that! Don't you see how natural, alive, the details on it's hands/fingers, body, the natural blinking eyes, the natural details on it's face? They can't fake these things, yet.

In this interview the Native American indian Chief Golden Light Eagle 'Standing Elk' mention 18 UFO crashes in 1947 from 10 different star races, he said.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

post by Anunaki10
Are you really sure it's fake?

Yes ....Positive .

post by Anunaki10
This TV commentator

That TV Commentator is quoting from all news web

This video has nothing to do with Roswell , it has been shown to be fake many times , the font used , the phoney projector sound and the known hoaxers pushing it as real all confirm the Hoax .

If you can't or don't want to see that then that's your problem , the evidence is there if you care to see it .

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Obvious fake is right. It's like watching hollywood try to reproduce human movement via cgi. They still cant get it right. Everything is SLIGHTLY slow, and over exaggerated.

What make you think it's fake, huh? Don't you see how natural, alive, the details on it's hands/fingers, body, the natural blinking eyes, the 'Aura' / soul of the body, the natural details on it's face? They can't fake these things, yet.

In the Avatar movie and The New Moon (the animation of the Werewolf does NOT look natural at all), and the animation of the people in the Beowulf movie does NOT look natural at all.

So again, it still shows they can't fake the natural things that describe the 'Aura' / soul / natural body details , yet...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mumbichi
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Agree to an extent. Why would the clip be so short? Wouldn't you walk around the alien, filming? I would. Wouldn't you film a human trying to interact with them? And finally..... wouldn't you attempt to provide them with water and a variety of foods to see if they could use them?

The film looks good and looks interesting to me. I wish we could know the truth.

yeah me to i feel the same tnx good post

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mumbichi
Wouldn't you walk around the alien, filming?

Not necessarily, it depends on the situation. If the film-person prefer to film the alien alone, then film the alien alone. If the alien prefer to be filmed alone, the film the alien alone.

The Incident

Barry Castillio, Lazar's coworker, told the story of an altercation that took place in 1979 between the aliens and the humans at the base. Apparently, the aliens were given a location at the facility to conduct experiments. It was agreed between the aliens and humans that there would be human military guards securing the immediate perimeter. One day, due to the volatility concerns the aliens had over a certain experiment that they were conducting, they demanded that the guards not be present. The concern was that the bullets in their guns and gunbelts would cause a reaction. The guards refused and proceeded to come closer to the danger area. They were immediately terminated by the aliens, later found by two other guards to be lying dead of identical head wounds.

The actions and reactions of these events escalated until 44 military guards were killed. The aliens then killed the scientist they were teaching and left the facility and much of the alien technology behind.

Maybe some aliens prefer Earth-humans to keep a certain distance...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
This video has nothing to do with Roswell , it has been shown to be fake many times , the font used , the phoney projector sound and the known hoaxers pushing it as real all confirm the Hoax .

I'm gonna ask you again, are you really sure it's a hoax? Can you prove who hoaxed the footage? No you can't. So no, you don't know if it's a hoax or not. Beside, that TV commentator says that that footage was 'shot' by the United States Government as part of the Top Secret UFO study conducted between 1942 and 1969.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Not necessarily, it depends on the situation. If the film-person prefer to film the alien alone, then film the alien alone. If the alien prefer to be filmed alone, the film the alien alone

All of your variables are certainly possible. Likewise, it's possible that only this short clip was the only bit that a person was able to smuggle out and "leak". We just don't know, or at least I don't. It's also possible that there is something within the ET body framework -- magnetism or organic emission perhaps -- that is off-putting to the human or vice-versa.

I hope in my lifetime we might have absolute proof of the truth of things, regardless of what that truth is.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Fact or Faked on SyFy decided it was CGI.

Plus the neck probably wouldn't be able to support a head that size.

And for footage that is supposed to be that old, the movement is too fluid -- not slightly jerky like other film from the time.
I agrea totaly with what you just said other than the fact or faked part...those guys are completely useless

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

I'm not saying this is real, nor am I claiming to be an expert on CGI, but I have yet to see the "proof" that this is fake. There is a guy on utube who claims to be an expert on CGI who insists this is not CGI, and while I do think the video footage is not as old as it appears to be pretending to be that doesn't prove it's fake either.
A theory about this video, which I would like to hear counter arguments against, is that the footage is real and was done with the aliens knowledge and consent, though not necessarily for public viewing. That it has been purposely leaked as the initial part of a soft disclosure and the video has been changed from colour to black and white to hide the age of the video and perhaps even fuel the doubts over it's authenticity. Motivations are not clear. But while I hear people say it has been proven a hoax, I have yet to see the proof that it is a hoax. I agree that it seems unlikely that it is from the 50's, and that the video was done with out the alien's knowledge (it appears to be actually posing for a kind of mug shot in one of the clips) so I understand reasons for doubting the story that comes with the footage, but I don't hear any good reasons to doubt the footage itself is real.
As some have said, if it is fake it is by far the most impressive fake footage I have ever seen and if it is CGI I would like to watch the movie that has such realistic CGI. Avatar doesn't come close to this. The black and white thing is weird, as even I can tell the footage is not that old, but again this doesn't prove it is fake.
Can someone enlighten me as to how and in what way this has been proven to be fake

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
As far as I know, that video comes from YouTube username "ivan0135". He has a total of four videos on YouTube, all of which were uploaded in the spring of 2011. One of the four videos is just text commentary, another is the video that is the subject of this thread, another is a short clip showing a few of the same type of purported aliens walking along, and the last video shows a UFO, and some brief, indistinct video of the purported aliens, with one of them appearing to be dead or otherwise incapacitated on the ground, presumably a crash site.

Out of the three purported alien videos he posted, two of them have the film projector sound and the time stamp. The video of the few purported aliens walking along is silent, and has no time stamp. The film projector sound that's present in two of the videos sounds too perfect to me, like a professionally-recorded sound effect, rather than what you'd expect to hear from a camcorder's microphone picking up the ambient sound of the projector while it is pointed at the screen recording the projected film. The time stamp is dubious as well; not only is there the issue with its too-modern typeface, but as far as I know, film-based movie cameras don't have a time stamp function, at least not at the time when these films were supposedly taken. This suggests to me that these two elements were added after the fact. This doesn't automatically mean that the underlying footage is fake, of course; I've added time stamps and sound effects to my own videos before, and they certainly weren't faked footage.

In any event, here is the video that doesn't have a time stamp or film projector sound effect to muddy the waters, and the purported aliens display more motion than in the other videos (the footage of the purported aliens starts at about 1:10):

And here is a direct link in case the embedding doesn't work:

youtu.be...

It doesn't look like CGI to me, and certainly not puppetry. If it is CGI, it is better than in the movie Avatar, where everyone is reminiscent of Gumby. They would also need to do motion capture for that level of animation, which means a budget and crew. The proportions seem to be all wrong for it to be children or otherwise people of short stature in costumes/makeup/prosthetics/animatronics, though if it were possible to do it that way, again, a budget and crew would be needed.

A YouTube user by the name of "Bedeekin" has made quite a few comments on the videos. Here are a few of his comments; the first comment being with regard to the video that's the subject of this thread, and the latter two comments being with regard to the video of the purported aliens walking along:

Hey... I don't know everything. I am a digital FX and Practical FX artist... I make this sort of stuff for a living. It's not digital fakery. I don't know what it is but that thing is IN CAMERA. whether it be digital camera or 16mm... it's a real physical object. If it's a puppet then someone at a very high level of expertise in the film industry has built it... with a team. This was 2 or 3 years ago now. No one has come forward.

What makes you think it's digital? How can you know? I work in the film industry as a special creature effects designer/modeler/sculptor.... my educated, experience based opinion is that it isn't at all digital. So... what makes you able to determine what it is... or was it just a flippant comment with no actual valid argument or knowledge to back it up?

If it is CG, which is very unlikely, then it was MoCap. It's obviously real. I showed my work collegues, who are a mix of Special FX, visual FX and creature FX technicians, artists and designers. They were at a loss as to what it is and fell very silent. Quite a feat, considering they are a group of jaded, cynics. My boss is a visual effects and model effects supervisor, he knows his cameras. His very experienced opinion is that it is video footage of an analogue projector.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

MysticPearl
Not sure what to make of this. Have not seen it on ATS, after doing a search. Probably some of you are better then me at telling if this is fake or not. I however do find it interesting, and if a hoax, well done.

This was apparently released recently, as in sometimes earlier this year. Not sure if Wikileaks has anything to do with this. Just posting it, as I found it interesting.

Thoughts?
edit on 30-11-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

If it is a gray alien it is not what I had visit me. Not saying it is not, but it is just not what I saw.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
There's always rumors that there are disinfo agents spreading false information to discredit the UFO movement. I'm on the fence about lots of those accusations, but it occurred to me that Snowden would be high on such a list of people to discredit. Its in the government's interest to make anything with his name on it appear questionable so that one thinks "hoax" when they see his name attached to things.

So, I'm wondering who it was that produced this fake alien vid. Was it someone trying to get more Youtube hits by throwing "Snowden" into the title, or was it something more sinister?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join