It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Video Of Grey Alien?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
Hoax. Proven not to be real. CGI.

Can you provide the link of this proof?
Thx.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
This video has been posted many times attached to many claims , all of them false as it IS Fake ..... Wikileaks

Put your brains in people .
I believe the Wikileaks claim came from a certain Mr Cohen earlier this year .

Video showing the Hoax...

Some of the other threads .
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-12-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I've seen better graphics on my ps3 lol.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
CGI, To smooth, To dark, To Pixelated.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
fake fake fake aliens don't exist cause humans are the only life in the galaxy and thats how it goes we are the only life that will ever and has always been here duuuurr havent u read anything at all?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Windows

Dur so humans are the only life in the galaxy what about these...www.youtube.com...
I think life is everywhere in the universe and maybe we have already found it www.popsci.com...
Hopefully the new mars rover will clear this up.
Intelligent life yeah if we consider how big the universe add the fact of the timescales involved we never may know but why assume if life exists in abundance on this planet it will not on any other planet in the so called Golilock's zone.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Its 100% fake....why you ask...wheres the proof??

Bottom left hand corner...the timer...the font wasnt invented until 1996

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Even though the video is a fake, it has value. Let's say you had the job of getting previously non-exposed persons ready to do some kind of function along side a person from another world. Hopefully, you would not simply put him of her on the job without some sort of exploratory assessment of their ability to cope with the reality of such an individual.

I am sure you all see my point. It may be reasonable to say, based on all the stuff we've all heard over the years that some extraterrestrials may bear a resemblance to the individual in the film. If you believe , as I do, that disclosure is underway at a careful, measured pace, then one move one might expect disclosers to make would be to "soften us up" ( we, the public at large)..to get us used to the idea of how different folks from the other side of reality might appear.

Any time Hollywood shows us some icky alien, there are some of us who think to ourselves that the 'aliens' might look very much like this creature I am seeing in this movie. At the moment, most of us have the pleasure of pushing such images into our 'non-reality' box... for now. Bit just imagine those poor people from countries like North Korea who are not allowed to see anything but what their national censors allow. When ET comes to their country, expect some folks to lose it.

Anyway, for those who have not yet done such a thing, in the quietness of a private moment, try to see yourself in the physical presence of a person who looks like the person in the film, try to imagine your feelings when you learn this individual comes from some other solar system and the he/she has some ideas and abilities very different from your own. This would always be a good use of time.

Incidentally, since it has been a fairly successful hoax as hoaxes go, look how good people are getting at hoaxing this stuff now. You,ll need to spend a few extra minutes deciding what sorts of information you might require in the future to decide if some other image of an alleged alien is presented to you for your acceptance or rejection.

Finally, if you are the hoaxer, make sure you have a clear understanding of what motivates you to hoax at all. Is this sort of thing you "guilty pleasure"? Are you trying to teach others something? Are you lonely?

Done. Moving on.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
how did he get his head through that itty bitty turtleneck sweater...
To answer this for yourself read Phillip Corso's book

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This was spammed here and a few other sites a few months ago...I think it had a sequal too lol.

A person would have to be pretty darn gullible and sorry to say but they would have to be pretty STUPID also to believe that video is real.... Seriously....

Oh well Ufology at it's finest.
edit on 1-12-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I do not know were it is from. But I know it is not Wikileaks...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Whats wild is if it were real the conscious mindstate of many has been to overwhelmed with ignorance that it would be denied and labeled a hoax..

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
I do not know were it is from. But I know it is not Wikileaks...

Putting Wikileaks or Anonymous in the title of any kind of video guarantees a few thousand hits.

No matter how crappy the video is.

It's great tactic for getting youtube hits.

link   
It's CGI, all you need to look at is the framerate, and the fluidity of the movement...just like a video game

link   
Besides the videos looking too much like CGI .....

One thing that always bugs me with certain Gray Alien videos is their Eyelids.

In the OPs video ..... they have eyelids

For some reason I don't think they have the kind of eyelids like humans.

In the Area 51 video ....the little Gray does not appear to have eyelids.

Also...many people describe them as insect like. If we look at an Ant ...it does not have eyelids. Perhaps the Grays are like that.

Either way..... I think videos showing eyelids on Grays might be a sign of a hoax.

Or I could be wrong ..... do grays have eyelids? Idk.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
That looks pretty convincing, yet a little too HD.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

Not sure if Wikileaks has anything to do with this. Just posting it, as I found it interesting.

Then why have Wikileaks in your title?
That's the bit that got my attention.
No Wikileaks, fake video.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

It's cgi with post processing to give it that old film look, it fails inspection in several areas, fact or faked did a story on this video I believe as well.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Acetradamus

That game looked so cool, ive just downloaded it

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Yeah, let the chirping birds make a chorus of doubt... this is definitely a fake. (In my personal opinion a very well done, however fallible one)

Good old computers.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join