It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Guess what the kids in the classroom were reciting before Bush was informed of 9/11?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

What debunked....? I don't understand you...? The fact that stuff contradicts with what we see and hear makes things even worse and suspicious.

Do not let yourself be fooled when you have no reason to doubt..

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The fact that basically all the students are black verifies this to me. Thank you!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Are we absolutely sure that the KIDS weren't brainwashing the President?

After all, he doesn't seem the sharpest tool in this shed...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Taken alone, I would think this is just coincidence....

... and if I saw it in conjunction to about 10 other coincidences -- like cameras not working on the building, like the the BBC talking about the collapse of WTC 7 15 minutes previous, like the 3 drills at NORAD of planes attacking buildings with Dick Cheney conducting his ONLY military exercise with anyone, with the shoot-down orders being removed for anyone above Donald Rumsfeld that July, with the doubling of terror insurance of Silverstein that July, with the only three steel buildings (and of different construction) to ever collapse by fire, of the convenience that both the ENRON papers and the evidence for the $17 Billion in fraudulent Treasury Notes of the Bush family being destroyed in WTC 7 weeks before they would be used in a conviction, of the reports by survivors in the basement speaking of massive explosions, of the entire plot being ripped from the pages of "Operation Northwoods", of a plane that collided with the ground having an engine over a mile away, etc...

... you know, that wasn't ALL the coincidences -- that I am NOT going to explain.

Now that we've got the kids with this little chant -- I just figure it's some Psychopath putting salt in the wound and having a bit of fun. The fact that there are more than two dozen videos at the Pentagon that aren't released -- and they release this junk, means that they are very, very confident.

I listen to myself, and it sounds like a conspiracy over nonsense -- it really does. But it's just the sprinkles on the tower of poop cake that Bush served us.

I think he was stifling a giggle as he heard the first words, probably thinking; "That prankster, Cheney -- doesn't he know that he might blow this deal?"

Still, it sounds innocuous enough that I would shake my head and move on.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind that 9/11 was an inside job, but this isn't a strong case and you're blatant close mindedness is really making the rest of us look bad.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Gee, I wonder how they managed to try and convict the corporate officers of Enron. I mean, all the evidence was destroyed in WTC 7 after all........

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
look, i will be the first to tell you that i believe 9/11 was either an inside job or allowed the events to transpire as a pre-text for war. but come on man, this kind of crap, holograms, edited footage to "add planes", etc... steers the true conspiracy theory into the fringe and makes the rest of us who use logic, look like wackos.

thanks for helping to spread the word with some convincing evidence

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

9/11 Conspiracy theorists have stretched, twisted, and poked at almost every anomaly. Regardless about the insignificance behind the smallest anomaly, theorists have twisted truths beyond the reason of logic. After watching this fun clip of fiction, I finally realized the truth about this movement. Its a joke.

edit on 12/1/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Just a request to the ATS heads to move this thread into the hoax bin.

We all know this is debunked.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
As has been indicated this has been posted many times before here and I think you will find the majority agree that the teacher and the kids were not in on any kind conspiracy....

I mean what kind of stupid thing to do would that be? Hey, I am going to bring a random classroom in on this "conspiracy" and I am going to have them recite words that sound like they could possibly be related to 9/11.

Can you not see what a silly suggestion it is to say they were in on it?

I am sorry, but it is just one of the sillier aspects of the 9/11 conspiracy.

That teacher and those kids were not in on it, they had nothing to do with it.

edit on 30-11-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

So are you saying when the kids started singing Barck Husain Oboma MMM MMM MMM was not some kind of a demonic chant?
edit on 1-12-2011 by guitarplayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
You're the MIC, there is no war to fight, you need to justify the hundreds of billions of dollars you are receiving annually, what do you do?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
These 9/11 conspriacies are not even worth the time for abovetopsecret discussions.Most ridiculous nonsense I ever heard.Much more simple to believe people can walk on an airplane and fly them easily into a building if they are brainwashed and hateful of other human beings.Which is exactly what goes on every day in the Islamic world.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

These 9/11 conspriacies are not even worth the time for abovetopsecret discussions.

really now ? if you care not to see the writing on the wall.. that is your choice..but to go and say that it is not worthy of ATS is laughable.

If there ever was a back bone to conspiracies in the last 10 years it is 911 , and it tells a story for those who care to connect the dots.

edit on 1-12-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Its like if I say the "stock market is going to crash tomorrow" and it indeed crashes tomorrow, one cannot help but be suspicious of my prediction!

Unless you happen to recite it daily. Those who never heard you say it before might be astounded at your "prediction" when in actuality there was no prediction at all, only a repeated mantra. I think people read too much into these things.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Please speak for yourself and not for those who are actually interested in discussing the thread.
You may believe this story is a hoax and that is your opinion but not necessarily the opinion of everyone else.
If this thread offends you - please feel free to exercise your free will and move to another thread. Noone is forcing you to stay here.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by steppenwolf86

But the biggest thing I could have done is not start wars over this. Not to lie to the public and use this as a pretext to invade other sovereign nations which we have been doing ever since. That is how I would have done my job and saved the most lives

Wow, where to begin? How about with the fact that you did not answer my question, you made up your own. I asked what you would have done on 9/11 to save lives that day. We can all agree the response in the aftermath was misguided, but I specifically asked how many lives would be saved in your scenario of an ideal response. I wanted to know how many people died because "Bush just sat there". As I should have expected, you took the cheap way out and brought up the wars.

Now, correct me if I am wrong, but the whisper into his ear, that was the 2nd plane hitting correct? So surely Bush or at least his cabinet was aware of the first, and knew it was a plane crash. That makes it an obvious terrorist attack with rather unsophisticated weapons. Did Clinton fear for his life after the Federal building in OKC was bombed, or the embassy in Kenya? No, because an obvious terrorist attack does not have the precision capability of a conventional military attack. Also, wherever the President is, aren't there planes in the air defending the airspace? I know they make a big deal of it in my home town of Chicago when he comes home.

But how do you jump to "incoming missiles" from planes crashing into buildings? It is a leap to get from terrorism to state sponsored terrorism as the opening shots of war, and to my knowledge that has never taken place.

I also stand by my point and the FACT that there are people put in positions to manage even these kinds of situations without input from the president. Through out your post, you only state that the president should have hurried off for the main purpose of finding out what was going on. But no one could know exactly what the situation was at the moment. So they took the time to figure out what were the best options, then held a small press conference, and took to the air.

Heck, how did he leave the school? Maybe they were waiting for Marine One.

My main point was simply that YOU or anyone else could not have made a decision that resulted in lives being saved. Bush is critisized RELENTLESSLY for his inaction, and yet it did not cost any lives, and he was able to maintain calm throughout the country. What he did after 9/11 is something you might not agree with.
I repeated myself a few times in the hopes that people would realize what my point was, and to not go into other arguments like you did. Saying that you would have saved lives by not invading other countries is cheap and ignores the point of my post. You know perfectly well that critisizing Bush's inaction is nitpicking, so you use a typical Bush hating truther tactic and bring up how you would not have gone to war. Nice try.

So my question sill stands. As President on 9/11, what would you have done differently that would have resulted in lives saved. And just to clarify, don't be lame and bring up the wars, I am talking about how Bush managed 9/11.
edit on 1-12-2011 by steppenwolf86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Four minutes. That is it. Four minutes. That is the amount of time that GW Bush took before leaving that classroom. You spend longer than that getting your latte in the morning and that is probably the hardest decision of the day for some of you. Can you actually attempt to fathom what you would feel if you were the president of the US and you were just told you were attacked. Not who...what...where...how...ongoing.....just a statement...your would have to pinch your bowels I am sure and anyone who would say otherwise is a liar. Nothing could prepare anyone for that statement.

This thread should be closed because of the title alone...

1. BUSTED - ???.. there is nothing to bust
2. Guess what the kids are reciting? Why guess? How about you look at the picture. Obviously the OP and others are guessing at what is said and not verifying which is the hallmark of the classic 9/11 debunker.

There is nothing to prove. They did not say those words and there is no need to...lizard children...

edit on 1-12-2011 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

None of us know exactly what was whispered in his ear.
Unless you are the person doing the whispering.
Puppets always do as they are told.
He may have been told to - sit still - don't make any sudden moves....

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by GenRadek

Please speak for yourself and not for those who are actually interested in discussing the thread.
You may believe this story is a hoax and that is your opinion but not necessarily the opinion of everyone else.
If this thread offends you - please feel free to exercise your free will and move to another thread. Noone is forcing you to stay here.

Much Peace...

No no, its quite busted.. Proven HOAX. The OP in the thread showed us a video which alleged that children were actually saying things like kite hit steel plane must, when just a few seconds of research PROVES its a lie and the children said nothing of the sort.

They said:

Kite

Kit

Steal

Playing

Must

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a6bb4df5ed1.jpg[/atsimg]

Ergo, its dead. Done. It is not my opinion, its a stated FACT. There is no opinion. This thread is a hoax and should be removed to the HOAX bin. The OP posted a video where the maker LIED to us and TRICKED you into seeing and hearing things that are just not there. It doesnt offend you that someone proclaiming to be spreading the truth and part of the truth movement actually just lied to your face? BLATANTLY?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by esdad71

None of us know exactly what was whispered in his ear.
Unless you are the person doing the whispering.
Puppets always do as they are told.
He may have been told to - sit still - don't make any sudden moves....

Much Peace...

What a wonderful point. You state that none of us know what was said, then you claim that he is a puppet because he did as he was told. Contradict yourself much?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join