It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Guess what the kids in the classroom were reciting before Bush was informed of 9/11?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
And he sits... and sits... and sits.

Exactly what did you want him to do? Run around saying don't panic, don't panic?

A plane hit a building. so exactly what did you want him to do?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarasparagus
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Below: Why you can't always trust your ears when you're also using your eyes (like when some one has added large red words over a video, telling you what you're hearing):

"McGurk Effect"? Who made that up? people don't pay enough attention to hear and see what's going on around them nowadays. Others call it ADHD or some such tripe. Stay aware, stay in the moment... Pay Attention!
Huh? What? Could you repeat that?

"people don't pay enough attention to hear and see what's going on around them nowadays."

Your own words seem to explain why you don't understand the relevance of my posting the video.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

A plane hit a building. so exactly what did you want him to do?

Well, as "Commander in Chief" what do you think he should do? Command a chair? In a schoolroom? Remember the word is "Mr. President, the country is under attack".
"Not now... I am listening to the kiddies recital." Or...

"Oh... Let me know how that turns out. I'm busy right now."

At that time nobody knew how wide in scope the attack really was, right? So who knows what else is heading our way?
If your mother was in "a building" you would be up off your ___ in a moment.
Try another. Or Read other posts I made here about CIC's job in time of attack...
Again... He thought the cameras were off. Even picks up a book to read along.....????
Don't tell me about panic either. No one was watching his response on Live TV either at the time. This film of him sitting came out later. Thats when the questions began: "He was doing what?" "For how long?"

"A plane hits a building..." Thats how you saw it, huh? OK...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

Your own words seem to explain why you don't understand the relevance of my posting the video.

I watched it. I had no trouble seeing or hearing the difference between Ba and Fa from the beginning. Both lips make "Ba" and teeth on bottom lips make "Fa". People who don't pay attention to a whole sentence other people are saying are just self absorbed, self oriented and care less what others are saying. They used to call it ADHD, now it's called the "McGurk" effect? I'm still chuckling as I write this. Did you pay attention for all of that? We're way off topic here. Enough... geez

Edit: By the way, I get your point. I was making fun of the video, not the poster. A better example of mis reading or hearing is when the news media "shows video" of some one speaking but their voice is muted so you can't hear the message. Meanwhile the news reporter "talks over" the person speaking. So we see the messenger, but the message is muted while the new message is going in our ears.
edit on 2-12-2011 by intrptr because: additional...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I watched it. I had no trouble seeing or hearing the difference between Ba and Fa from the beginning. Both lips make "Ba" and teeth on bottom lips make "Fa". People who don't pay attention to a whole sentence other people are saying are just self absorbed, self oriented and care less what others are saying. They used to call it ADHD, now it's called the "McGurk" effect? I'm still chuckling as I write this. Did you pay attention for all of that? We're way off topic here. Enough... geez

You had no trouble seeing or hearing the difference between Ba and Fa from the beginning? "Fa" was never said in the video, only "Ba". I still don't believe you understood it. Regardless, the video presented in the OP of this thread shows a class full of students reading aloud words being pointed to on a printed page. The producer of the video deceptively added large red words to the video for viewers to read as they listened to what the kids were saying. The McGurk effect demonstrates how visual stimulation can alter what one believes he or she is hearing, e.g., "PLAYING" becomes "PLANE". Get it?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

reply to post by phantomjack

Again I ask. If BUSH KNEW, then why did he have to be told by the whisper in his ear?

Answer that question.

If I didn't already get back to you, sorry for the delay...
Maybe his aid didn't know and was just doing his job to inform the president.
Awful brief sentence though do you think? What, 3 to 5 words?
And what does the pres say? Nothing?
Or like maybe "ohh." and thats it?
Not cause panic. Do you think the nation was panicked enough by the events unfolding on TV "BY NOW?"
And he sits... and sits... and sits. Start a timer for 6 minutes and tell me you have just learned of 911 in progress and you would sit for 6 minutes. Start timer now...

You can`t argue with that.
I know the original OP was about the " Kite, Steal, Hit " thing.
But i don`t get why some people are looking for excuses for the silence from Bush.
Didn`t Bush later state that he saw the first plane hit on his way into the classroom ?
If that`s the case, he must have been told about the second plane by his aide in the video.
So he knew America was under attack.

Six minutes.....

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

The way it is recorded, and check on the timing to get the exact facts straight.....his recollection was that he thinks he saw a news report, early on, of the North Tower fire post-impact. The very initial feeling in the media was not a commercial airliner.

(He recalls thinking it odd, and must have been "a crappy pilot").

But, if you check the actual time when Bush was going in, and compare to the historical facts of impact time, then you can ascertain the quality of his recollection.

edit on Fri 2 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Originally posted by Amanda5

Times - Dates - Places

Who made the first video?
Was it the person who first posted it publicly after noticing the words?
Was it the cabal/illuminati/whatever trying to derail the original?

Someone noticed the words and made the video public?
Someone changed the words and made the video public?

What came first? The version with the prophetic words or the one with the altered words?
I would like to know which version came first?

All this thread has done for me is show me that technology was used to alter the words.
When were the words altered?
The mere fact that technology has been demonstrated here - tells me the words have been altered.
Were they correct to begin with or were they altered afterwards.

Much Peace...

"Who made the FIRST video?"
Which video do you mean by first? I assume you mean the video of Bush taken by the news crew in the classroom. In that case, The news cameraman took it.

"Was it the person who first posted it publicly after noticing the words?"
You mean who first misheard the words that are being read, ignored the visual information (the page the teacher was pointing to), and made the the deceptive video in the OP? Most likely a "truther" with features of a paranoid delusional disorder, OR, some-one playing a nice prank on such truthers.

"Was it the cabal/illuminati/whatever trying to derail the original?"
Still unclear by what you consider the "original", but--yes--it was the cabal/illuminati/whatever.

"Someone noticed the words and made the video public?"
The video was made public as reporters, investigators, and the public were naturally interested in how Bush first received the information of the attack and how he responded. See above for who "noticed the words".

"Someone changed the words and made the video public?"
Yes, the producer of the vid in the OP changed the words and made it public. How do you know? You can READ the words yourself in the OP video if you look closely enough.

Originally posted by Varemia
For those who still seem to think that the screenshot from the higher quality video is fake, here's a screenshot from the video in the OP. I simply paused and took a screen. Didn't even overlay any words on it:

You can clearly make out "playing" and "kit." That debunks two of the three suspicious words from the OP right away. Steal is only one letter away from steel, and since the story they read for the rest of the video had to do with stealing, logical elimination dictates that it was not referring to the metal, but to the action.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist, people.

"What came first? The version with the prophetic words or the one with the altered words?"
The version with the "prophetic words" IS the one with the altered words--the altered words being the big red ones added in. That video (obviously) came second.

Hope that helps.

Much peace.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
reply to post by InsideYourMind

It's because while the words may sound kind of similar in retrospect, they match the story and have no further significance. I was drawn into the video for a while and even dismissed that nagging voice that said, "wait, plane doesn't have that many letters." I just assumed that the video quality was that bad, or that the words were just written funny. Nope. After I read a couple posts, I came to the realization that the words weren't written funny at all. They just weren't the words the video said they were. Nothing else to see here, really. It's just another thread where someone is looking into something way more than it needs to be. We should be focusing on the real parts of the conspiracy instead.

Yes, well said. I agree. But as people seem to be calling hoax over this... it did happen whether they like it or not (the children were opening their mouths and reciting words). Maybe the words have no meaning or purpose in the recorded footage as you say. Although for someone to call it a hoax... is almost like saying 9/11 was a hoax because it doesn't make sense.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Times - Dates - Places?

These are the first notes a Police officer makes when investigating and later when recording information. Your reply is wonderful but you have missed the most important aspects of all. Times, dates and places will reveal which video came first - if indeed it was a television report that came first.

You are close to convincing me - but - the technology that has been applied within this thread to change words leaves it open - as far as I can see. Don't forget Bush - sitting there not reacting to the deaths of many many innocent people. He was trained by the Skull and Bones people - they love it when people are murdered it is part of their belief system. He was sitting still and probably - doing as he was told or waiting for further instructions - who knows?! Real people who actually have empathy would react in some way but Bush - is he real or just a puppet?!

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Originally posted by Amanda5

Your reply is wonderful but you have missed the most important aspects of all. Times, dates and places will reveal which video came first - if indeed it was a television report that came first.

Much Peace...

You keep asking "which video" came first--as if there are two. Yet I have only seen ONE video. There's the video of Bush in the classroom and there's the SAME video of Bush in the classroom with big red words edited over it to try to tell you what you are hearing. Of which TWO videos do you speak?
edit on 2-12-2011 by lunarasparagus because: type-o

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Well, as "Commander in Chief" what do you think he should do?

Do exactly what he did, wait for more information, remember only 1 plane had hit a building...

Did you expect him to order the shoot down of every aircraft in the sky?

At that time nobody knew how wide in scope the attack really was, right?

they did not even know it was an attack....

But people who believe silly conspiracy theories grasp at straws!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

You're wrong. The president was being informed of the SECOND plane attack while he sat and listened to "The Pet Goat". He was already aware of the first plane impact.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

reply to post by intrptr

You had no trouble seeing or hearing the difference between Ba and Fa from the beginning? "Fa" was never said in the video, only "Ba". I still don't believe you understood it. Regardless, the video presented in the OP of this thread shows a class full of students reading aloud words being pointed to on a printed page. The producer of the video deceptively added large red words to the video for viewers to read as they listened to what the kids were saying. The McGurk effect demonstrates how visual stimulation can alter what one believes he or she is hearing, e.g., "PLAYING" becomes "PLANE". Get it?

Watch it again. This time all the way thru with your eyes closed. They playin you man. Just like I was. Get it?
And look for the post that debunks the Playing word for Plane where the words have been edited by CGI. That person proves that the hoax is a Hoax. All I know about that ridiculous thread idea is that it spawned another about wether bush knew about the events beforehand. Thats the thread. Not some Idea about kiddy recital. Aren't you do back at the Hotel Mr. Bates?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Didn`t Bush later state that he saw the first plane hit on his way into the classroom ?
If that`s the case, he must have been told about the second plane by his aide in the video.
So he knew America was under attack.

I may have misunderstood. You do know that the only footage of the "first " plane in was not live at the time, so he couldn't have seen that from a television prior. He did say that too (after). Thanks for bringing the other item on a long list of, "What did he know and when did he know it?"

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Well, as "Commander in Chief" what do you think he should do?

Do exactly what he did, wait for more information, remember only 1 plane had hit a building...

Wait for more info huh? Like what kind? Another plane, and another? How many would be enough? All of them apparently. Theres no time stamp on that video. You add heresay about only one plane.

No. Just the inbounds.(add six minutes) Woops, too late.

At that time nobody knew how wide in scope the attack really was, right?

You really think that huh? After 94 WTC bombing, Oklahoma and embassies in Africa, etc,etc?

You keep lying to yourself, right up to when we are hit again.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

reply to post by intrptr

Watch it again. This time all the way thru with your eyes closed. They playin you man. Just like I was. Get it?
And look for the post that debunks the Playing word for Plane where the words have been edited by CGI. That person proves that the hoax is a Hoax. All I know about that ridiculous thread idea is that it spawned another about wether bush knew about the events beforehand. Thats the thread. Not some Idea about kiddy recital. Aren't you do back at the Hotel Mr. Bates?

Playin' with me? Sounds like you;re playin' with yourself. Must be a bit over your head. Don't worry about it.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Pot, kettle, black, springs to mind, theories and grasping at straws, let`s break it down.........

In Bush`s own words, `There I was sitting outside the classroom watching T.V.` In a place where there was no television and never has been. `When I saw a plane hit the building, and I thought to myself what a terrible pilot`, as we know this must have been his account of the 1st impact, as we know for certain that when his chief of staff Andrew Card entered the classroom it was to inform him of the 2nd impact.

So, here was Bush watching television in a place where there was no T.V,. watching the only recorded video footage of the 1st impact a day before it was released........

www.youtube.com...

Whilst we are talking of plane impacts, care to explain the seismic spikes preceding both impacts 14 and 17 seconds respectively, and how buildings built to absorb huge energy managed to channel this energy from nigh on 1000 feet above ground level to the Earth?, and why a building not built to absorb energy and a direct hit to the ground did not trigger seismic spikes.

Is silly the debunkers condescending fotm word atm btw?, this word seems to appear in nigh on every debunkers posts, anyway`s two points here ^^ for you to debunk and thus label as silly.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh
Whilst we are talking of plane impacts, care to explain the seismic spikes preceding both impacts

That is just another truther lie, when will you stop telling lies?

911research.wtc7.net...

911research.wtc7.net...

So once again truthers post lies about 9/11, why do they continually do that?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Oh, so I insult a persons logic and you insult me personally, but I am the one in the wrong. How sad, I will never fit in with the COOL kids on ATS. But if you carefully look at the responses on here regarding conspiracy posts, many people just nod their head and agree, or say STAR AND FLAG. By the way, why do you have to take up space to post that you gave a star and flag? Is it so the author will like you in the future?

Anyways, with so many people nodding their head, and so eager to believe BS like in this thread, even after it has been disproven, continuing to ask for TIME AND DATE. Well maybe the video where the words flashed was made later, hmm...

I am getting the feeling that there are more sheeple on ATS than most people would be willing to admit. So while I may bark, at least I scare of the livestock.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join