It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Guess what the kids in the classroom were reciting before Bush was informed of 9/11?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Below: Why you can't always trust your ears when you're also using your eyes (like when some one has added large red words over a video, telling you what you're hearing):

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

I was told that Santa was real when I was a Child and at some point in time I put the pieces of the jigsaw together and I realised I had been lied to.

I look at the world and realise that I have been lied to. I know that lies are told everyday by many people in many sectors of society - even here on Above Top Secret.

Please let me make my own mind up. I do not need you to tell me what this thread is or isn't. You believe the thread is a hoax - that is your opinion and belief. If you knew it was a hoax why did you have to return? People who are awake will never be convinced by a person who says - because I say so and here is the proof.

I asked some questions in my first post in this thread - still no one has answered them or even attempted to answer them - least of all you.

This thread is far from over and I am interested in what people have to say. I am not convinced as a matter of fact it is because people on this thread have demonstrated technology changing the words that has piqued my interest. Please refer to my first post and attempt to answer my questions before you attempt to railroad me into thinking like you.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by steppenwolf86

Read my post carefully - he MAY have been...
How have I contradicted myself?
It is a supposition not a statement.
Being ready to attack another person so quickly can indicate you are insecure.

Try to realise that not everyone is out to rip another person to shreds just because they don't agree with the general population. The beauty of being a human is that we can all have a different opinion and still get along - at this moment in our history we are practicing for the moment we can actually respect everyone.

When you respect yourself - it is so much easier to respect others.

Still hoping someone will answers the questions I posed in my first post.

Much Peace

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Oh dear God. What is the logic of your post then? You state that we cannot know what was said, then hypothosize what was said. He could have simply been telling Bush "The toilet in the oval office clogged and overflowed."

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

People might respond to your questions if they made any sense. They don't.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I actually think there is some merit to this theory due to the fact that in certain rituals letters are exchanged pronunciations are also somewhat interchangeable ... the simply fact that kit phonologically has "hit" in it is enough to suffice especially within certain sects of chaos magick etc.

The lay person doesn't understand the practice of magick and therefore doesn't understand the importance put into "ritual" and plays and performing small acts that mimic big acts, as above so below etc..

There are too many coincidences for me to disregard this entirely as coincidence.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
I never understood the attacks on Bush for his response that day - he was in a real conundrum, having given these inner-city kids a chance to meet the president and a little attention in the national limelight, what was he supposed to do - bolt from the room and terrify them only to stand in a hallway screaming to no avail? Should he have jumped up, flailed his arms around, and screamed "MY GOD KIDS, THEY'RE ATTACKING US, RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIVES!"

Lord knows I don't like Bush Jr., but until they start equipping presidents with nuclear jet packs and laser-beams shooting from their eyes, about all he could do was to remain calm in the classroom and let those trained professionals respond as needed to the emergency.

George junior could have excused himself by simply telling the children that he had to go to the loo to shake hands with a very dear friend; a dear friend of whom he'd like to introduce the children to later. This would have shored things up quite nicely, George could have avoided any stress involved with advanced reading, George could later recite his favorite story "Curious George", and finally George would be set to satisfy any elitist appetites.

These conundrums are relatively simply if you just think through them in a logical manner.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
The lay person doesn't understand the practice of magick

and some people do not understand what it means....

magick While phonetically the same as magic, the usage of this spelling denotes that the writer is either (1) an elementary school student who's flunking Spelling (possibly the rebellious type too hip to study or believe in Santa Clause), or (2) a young or full grown adult who refuses to grow up and believes that magic is real

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

Times - Dates - Places

Who made the first video?
Was it the person who first posted it publicly after noticing the words?
Was it the cabal/illuminati/whatever trying to derail the original?

Someone noticed the words and made the video public?
Someone changed the words and made the video public?

What came first? The version with the prophetic words or the one with the altered words?
I would like to know which version came first?

All this thread has done for me is show me that technology was used to alter the words.
When were the words altered?
The mere fact that technology has been demonstrated here - tells me the words have been altered.
Were they correct to begin with or were they altered afterwards.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Maybe the simplicity of my questions is the problem!

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
The lay person doesn't understand the practice of magick

and some people do not understand what it means....

magick While phonetically the same as magic, the usage of this spelling denotes that the writer is either (1) an elementary school student who's flunking Spelling (possibly the rebellious type too hip to study or believe in Santa Clause), or (2) a young or full grown adult who refuses to grow up and believes that magic is real

As comical as I find your post, I use the different spellings for those who deem it necessary to distinguish from card magic and slight of hand, but thanks for your condescending remarks unfortunately my intellect prohibits me from taking offence merely because you're ignorant of the information I actually have to share and instead find it necessary to nit pick, ... all the while you have no idea about rituals performed around the world daily that I'm sure you don't believe is even real, you probably chalk it up to a creative imagination as most do because the truth is far more disturbing than most would give credit to..

Thanks for coming out though...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

Times - Dates - Places

What came first? The version with the prophetic words or the one with the altered words?

All this thread has done for me is show me that technology was used to alter the words.
The mere fact that technology has been demonstrated here - tells me the words have been altered.

Much Peace...

You can answer your questions with common sense. Which is more likely, that Bush was attending a demonstration of a teacher leading her class in reading exercises or that Bush was in a classroom where the teacher was involved in subliminal messaging related to impending terrorist attacks? I understand you want to keep an open mind, but Occum's Razor almost always prevails.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Times - Dates - Places

Much Peace...

Without the words altered you can still come up with the same summary based on phonetics alone.

I've studied rituals, magick (however you want to spell it) the occult and all the related malarkey for years and can see the significance in the original video let alone the altered video. Therefore in my opinion the original video to any learned occultist will instantly recognize the impact and clever manipulation present. As horrified as I am at what took place I'm actually awed and to some degree impressed with the sophistication behind such an elaborate ritual but that's not hard to expect from the grandson of Aleister Crowley.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
So why is this Thread still up??

I like the BUSTED in the title.. LMAO
edit on 2-12-2011 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I asked some questions in my post and so far no one has answered them.

I have however seen people employing technology to show how the words on the board can be changed.
That alone tells me no one has considered the questions I posed.

The fact that Bush sat there are didn't react. How do we know the exact words that were whispered in his ear? He could have been told to sit still - like all good puppets who are manipulated.

As for the people telling the Moderators to finish this thread because it is a hoax - why - because you say so?Who are you to shut down the exchange of information that other people want to discuss and explore?

You're missing the point. The "information the OP posted to discuss and explore" has been irrefutably been shown to all reasonable people as being a hoax. I don't know whether the poster who created this thread consciously knew it was a hoax or was simply suckered by one of those damned fool conspiracy web sites, but either way, continuing to post here is rewarding the original poster for posting false information. If you're going to go that route then you might as well change your group's name from "truthers" to "fakers".

Moderators can you please remind members that they have free will and can leave a thread at any time they need. Can you also remind them that the free will they have also extends to not joining threads where everyone is apparently an idiot. Remind them that a quick read through of the posts will indicate whether the intellectual level of communication is up to their standard - they can make a post to express themself and move on.

You ALSO have the free will to distance yourselves from the "fakers" and create a whole new thread dedicated to what Bush's advisers told him, rather than trying to build something upon this rotten foundation.

You conspiracy theorists really don't care in the least if your credibility is frequently being flushed down the toilet with these outrageous accusations, do you?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Gee, I wonder how they managed to try and convict the corporate officers of Enron. I mean, all the evidence was destroyed in WTC 7 after all........

Not ALL the evidence,... but MOST of the executives of ENRON ended up working at a hedge fund company called ICE in Atlanta Georgia. They were buying up "futures contracts" on oil and making a bundle raising the price of gasoline. So I don't know what "justice" the public got out of ENRON being caught red handed bankrupting states with high electric bills.

You DO KNOW that a lot of financial fraud investigations were processed at WTC 7, right?
edit on 2-12-2011 by VitriolAndAngst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Again I ask. If BUSH KNEW, then why did he have to be told by the whisper in his ear?

Answer that question.

If I didn't already get back to you, sorry for the delay...
Maybe his aid didn't know and was just doing his job to inform the president.
Awful brief sentence though do you think? What, 3 to 5 words?
And what does the pres say? Nothing?
Or like maybe "ohh." and thats it?
Not cause panic. Do you think the nation was panicked enough by the events unfolding on TV "BY NOW?"
And he sits... and sits... and sits. Start a timer for 6 minutes and tell me you have just learned of 911 in progress and you would sit for 6 minutes. Start timer now...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

The "information the OP posted to discuss and explore" has been irrefutably been shown to all reasonable people as being a hoax. I don't know whether the poster who created this thread consciously knew it was a hoax or was simply suckered by one of those damned fool conspiracy web sites, but either way, continuing to post here is rewarding the original poster for posting false information. If you're going to go that route then you might as well change your group's name from "truthers" to "fakers".

And we'll call you the "deleters". Some people put a lot of work into posting and replying to others and, as any good thread does, the ever changing theme carries its own weight down the line.

So go off here and go scrape graffiti of the subway walls if you want to control information exchange. Or add your own take on whatever people are saying NOW.

"The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls... tell them all". Simon and Garfunkle-- Sounds of Silence

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by steppenwolf86
reply to post by Amanda5

Oh dear God. What is the logic of your post then? You state that we cannot know what was said, then hypothosize what was said. He could have simply been telling Bush "The toilet in the oval office clogged and overflowed."

Being ready to attack another person so quickly can indicate you are insecure.
Try to realise that not everyone is out to rip another person to shreds just because they don't agree with the general population.

See woof, others think you sound like a barking dog too. I think your head is clogged and overflowing out your mouth dribbling all over ATS. Chill with the insults or log out and go outside and harrass your neighbors.
Bark Bark Bark.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarasparagus
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Below: Why you can't always trust your ears when you're also using your eyes (like when some one has added large red words over a video, telling you what you're hearing):

"McGurk Effect"? Who made that up? people don't pay enough attention to hear and see what's going on around them nowadays. Others call it ADHD or some such tripe. Stay aware, stay in the moment... Pay Attention!
Huh? What? Could you repeat that?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join