It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Guess what the kids in the classroom were reciting before Bush was informed of 9/11?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well folks. Its been real. I am leaving this thread for the day. But one final parting comment.

NOT ONE of the 9-11 truther's here have answered this question:

"If Bush knew, why did he have to be told?"

I am going to leave it at that. I think that pretty much says it all.

See you all on other threads....PJ

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

It tells me who actually planned the attack. Very interesting. Why isn't this teacher in prison???

edit on 1-12-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
God I am speechless. What in the world is this coincidence? Existence is revealing itself again I suppose. Those responsible must have been going CRAZY prior to the event...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
The United States is NOT A DEMOCRACY! This country is a REPRESENTATIVE REPUBLIC!

It is both. They are not mutually exclusive

There is a stark difference in the two. GOOGLE IT.

Google it and you will find the wiki page which says:

The United States is the world's oldest surviving federation. It is a constitutional republic and representative democracy...................[52]

It is not a direct democracy, but nor are most countries - Switzerland being the most famous example of one.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Varemia

It's not his job to cause panic and uncertainty.

You are right. His job is not to panic. His job is to take charge and command. He didn't do either, just sat there on the ground for hours...
Other people to command the events? You really think that? Someone else can launch on warning? Ok, this conversation is going nowhere.

Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy says, "Don't Panic".
Now, where did I put my electronic thumb?
Oh,here it is... Blink.

First of all, why would he want to launch nukes after a terrorist attack?

Second, what was he supposed to do? Consider what was known at this point: Planes hit the WTC Towers. So what is the first step? The command at NORAD issues the order to the FAA to ground all planes. So the FAA works with airline dispatchers to communicate this order to every plane in the air. Those that do not respond are possibly hijacked, so you intercept them. This took/would take a few hours at least. What orders was Bush supposed to give at this point? Was he supposed to don a headset and issue the orders directly to individual aircraft? He did the right thing by not micromanaging, and letting the military and FAA handle this stage.

Can you imagine if Al Gore or Jimmy Carter micromanaged every facet of the reaction plan? Bush did the right thing, he let people do their jobs. Once again, what exactly was he supposed to command? What orders was he supposed to give AT THIS POINT?

What would you have done that would have resulted in less loss of life? Everyone is so quick to blast the President for remaining calm and not causing any more of a scare. But what would you have done differently, and please explain how your actions would have radically altered the developing situation and changed the events of 9/11?

I am looking forward to the answers.
edit on 1-12-2011 by steppenwolf86 because: clarification

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
God I am speechless. What in the world is this coincidence? Existence is revealing itself again I suppose. Those responsible must have been going CRAZY prior to the event...

If you (and everyone else) read further down than the OP, it was shown that the kids were not saying what it's being suggested that they were saying..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a6bb4df5ed1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Ok, fair enough, I did avoid this thread but finally took a look, you are right I only read the OP and then posted.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

It's not his job to cause panic and uncertainty.

You are right. His job is not to panic. His job is to take charge and command. He didn't do either, just sat there on the ground for hours...
Other people to command the events? You really think that? Someone else can launch on warning? Ok, this conversation is going nowhere.

Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy says, "Don't Panic".
Now, where did I put my electronic thumb?
Oh,here it is... Blink.

So then you must have been one of the lucky few to ride in the Presidents limo back to Air Force One and were with President Bush on AFO while it was setting on the ground to know all these details of him not doing anything? Where's your proof that he just sat there in his plane for hours doing nothing? Please.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I wonder if mule in the upper right hand corner could be interpreted as something. Or the Zebra and tiger.
Something with this picture just doesn't sit right.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by OldCorp

Proof right there G.W. knew it was going to hit. Did you see the smug look on his face as they repeated those words?

This is called foreshadowing and it was probably a code to initate the action. Watch the clips of the towers going down, the bottom goes first but they claim the top came down first and the building fell straight down when physics would say by the steel structure at the top being melted, the top should have bent or broken off. Seems to me like someone planted demolition charges at the foundation and blew the foundation out so it would fall steaight down instead of breaking at the top and tipping over. Probably an effort to minimize "collateral" damage. That tells you right there were not people to them, were statistics.
edit on 30-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Let me ask you. If all of you truthers are right...that Bush knew. Then why would his SS agent have to come in to whisper it in his ear?

He could have been confirming that it has begun.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock2009

Originally posted by lambros56
Okay. Coincidence or not.
This is the Leader. The Commander-in-chief.
Yet he sat there for how long ?
This is not right.
Why would he do that ?
There was no reaction at all.
Why ?

I can`t imagine a leader of another country acting in this way.
You`d be up and out that door in a flash.
Yet he just sat there and pretended to listen to those kids.
What was he thinking of ?

Thats it in a nutshell.
And don't anyone start that rubbish that he didn't want to scare the kids.

They broke Protocol. !!!!
Everyone knew where the president was. He was an easy target. He knew he wasnt.
The secret service would have had him out of there in the blink of an eye if it was a suprise attack.

"America is under attack", and everybody stands down.
Such a disgrace.

Exactly,
" America is under attack " and everyone stands down..... including the President !

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

"If Bush knew, why did he have to be told?"

OMG..I can't believe you're trying to use that excuse..

The little charade they were playing obviously called for it..considering they were on camera.. wouldn't look so hot to the public..if the pres wasn't informed of a plane going into one of the twin towers..

But like another poster said.. if he didn't know that it was planned.. he would have been breaching protocol by not hightailing it out of there immediately.

Will people never tire of covering up the lies?.. what will it gain you in the end.. ?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Wow that's the creepiest thing I've ever seen. Seriously.
did anyone else get the chills or get freaked out or am I the only one?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by randomname

Yeah, its not long before they finally reveal themselves to the world just like how the Sith did in Star Wars...

Where do you think the inspiration came from?

"so this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause."

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

What the kids were saying? Really?? Thats the issue here? Not that GB just sat there after his country dialed 911 to him. For 6 minutes. Then remained on the ground there, to give a press conference and tell everyone what they already knew. Then fly around in circles faking Commo problems and every one is saying , "Where is the president?" You are friggin kidding me right? As pres. how often did he do stuff like hang in the hood with the kiddies anyway? That was out of character for him. Remember the press was told to quit filming during those first critical minutes. They were asked to turn off their cameras but "someone" thank God, disobeyed and kept shooting.
When the entire 6 minutes showed up of him just sitting there, then the official dance began. "we didn't want to frighten the littlle kiddies." As far as I know that is the only thing ever uttered about that eternal moment in history when the pres. just sat there... and sat there... and sat there.

THAT should be the evidence of beforehand knowledge. I don't care what the kids were doing. How can anyone give a rats ass about what the kids were doing?

"Mr. President, the country is under attack."
"What??" What do you mean? Are you kidding? Whats going on?"
Then a brief exchange of back and forth conversation (which didn't happen) where the whisper dude tells him briefly and THEN,
"Excuse me folks, something has come up and I have to go.." whisk, out the door where the cameras should be capturing all the hush private circle discussion in the hallway about what is going on, (which we have not and never will see), then the president and his tight knot of advisors briskly walking out to the limos and heading directly to the airport and getting in the plane and getting airborne immediately. Instead....
Just a few words maybe three(?) were muttered in the presidents ear in that classroom and he doesn't hardly flinch (I would have fell out of my chair). He raises his head slightly and remains fixed with a telling look on his face, eyes darting about. He does not respond at all(?????!!!!).
THEN, thinking the press is not filming he does just what he has been told to do by big GB, wait. He did a lot of waiting that morning right there, defending that classroom and GYM of that school, surrounded by lots of kiddies. (shielding) Like when about to be shot, politicians grab a child and hold them up to stop the sniper? He was told to leave town that day and go somewhere public and safe until called for. All his actions that day were indicative of someone who was staying away from it all, while at the same time acting out some obvious script where his part had to look like he was involved, but really he wasn't. AT ALL. He was removed from the scene, shielded by babies and with a public alibi. Capone was fishing in Florida when the St. Valentines day massacre happened.
Convenient, huh.

In my mind, and we will never know, the brief one liner the president got in his ear that morning was not, "The country is under attack., but "It has begun". Watch the tape again and that makes more sense. He expected that news and responds like knowingly, ahhhh. Then sits... (off camera) he thought. God, he even picks up a kids book like he's reading along. This is a man who already knows but poorly tries to adlib along a poorly written script. Like he ever did radiate confidence. He's daddies dupe as president all along.

And the kite thing as intelligence is good but left out: Until the string is "cut", a kite is free floating up in the sky, but still attached by a string to control it.

What the kiddies were doing, lol. Just another disinfo distraction to keep up the stream of BS surrounding the truth.

M

I think you`re spot on.
That`s the point i was trying to make earlier in the thread.
That video , IMO, shows me Bush`s guilt of prior knowledge.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Just look at Bush's face the entire time, its an anxious one. He isnt at all involved in the classroom discussion. He's waiting for the news because he already knows whats about to happen

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
I wonder if mule in the upper right hand corner could be interpreted as something. Or the Zebra and tiger.

You might notice that the zebra is right below the capital and lower case "Zz" and the mule is right by the specific pronunciation for "u" (the long U...as in mUle). These are, by the way, classic teaching techniques...using pictures as object lessons. Just curious...how many elementary school classrooms have you been in? There is nothing wrong with the picture...unless you're looking through the bass-ackward lens of your paranoia...

Just sayin'.....

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jansy

Priceless, thanks!

There is nothing wrong with the picture...unless you're looking through the bass-ackward lens of your paranoia...

Take a second look.....at the photoshopped area where the teacher is pointing....

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Okay...apologies...roflol...I was commenting on the REAL photo...not the 'shopped one.

That is, actually, pretty funny...but INACCURATE!!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

You made me realize it! Look @ Cookie Monster Ripping apart THE BUILDING IN TWO!!! I just realized that. Sickning

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join