It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I don't know if its aliens, it was interesting seeing the info on the brainwashing program but I still remain sceptical if it's real or not.

Originally posted by ImNotHuman
this is what i want to say, but in a picture

edit on 20-11-2011 by ImNotHuman because: (no reason given)

Can somebody decipher this image? I can't really understand what its trying to imply? Information, rogue men, money, aliens, danger, death, temperature, "protection", missiles, time, flight, backstabbing, Earth? Those are the words I can extract from the image but I don't really understand what that all means.
edit on 20/11/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

In the top left corner it clearly shows that aliens recycle

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This is a ridiculous thread. But I like it. I have a question, has anybody here ever read John Keel's "Our Haunted Planet"? He brings up tons of stories about people blacking out and appearing in other states or countries days to weeks later. He talks about people literally disappearing into thin air in front of family members - never to be seen again. One guy was starting his car, only to black out and wake up thousands of miles away. Police found his car where he had left it and it was still on. I never really thought about it until I read the book - but there really are a lot of people who go missing every year for no good reason. I really think you should check it out OP, it is definitely right down your alley.
edit on 20-11-2011 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I would personally welcome the invitation of an extraterrestrial abduction with open arms. Experimentation or no, at least I will have the ultimate question answered to me first hand before I die.
And who's to say that the abductees would be treated badly? There are numerous first hand testimonials from supposed alien abductions that suggest that although humans were the experimental subjects, they were treated with care.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
One death is a crime,one million deaths are a statistic...stalin...

So wether it be 10,000...100,000...1,000,000 people every year who vanish and are never seen again...

Why is it ignored and never on the evening news?

They could broadcast a continuous non stop 24/7 news program constantly updating the perpetual inflow of missing people and that show coud air for several years and even then they would only be scratching the surface of this vast,sinister and hushed up reality about our society...

The news media is bound by a pre-arranged,government installed agenda to broadcast only certain issues. Topics that mostly keep the common masses dumbed down and in the dark about whats really happening all around us and somehow this must stop...

Is anyone looking at this or thinking about this from the perspectives of those who are gone and never seen again?

While they were being dragged away,driven away,carried away and teleported away,were they thinking about how most people will never believe what is going on? Will never know what really happened to them? Will never know whos next in line for capture?

edit on 20-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

What about the 7 foot tall bi-pedal Insectoids that greatly resemble ants and mantis,who are seen onboard the flying saucers wearing shimmering silver hooded robes and who appear to be the ones orchestrating the abductions and controlling the actions of the greys?

Got a picture, that's something I'd love to see.......... Would actually make me a believer !

What is the point? Anything can be photoshoped, and regardless if the photos are authentic or not, most people will jump to the instantaneous conclusion of "they were photoshoped".

If the photos are determined to be real then some men-in-black dude from sirius b will show up with a black cadillac or if you are really lucky some cia guy to take your prised photos from you and tell you swear oumerta or die a painful death via magik.

Either way the OP losses!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The wildly inflated numbers that started this thread have been put to rest, so the conversation veers off in a totally new direction. I wish ATS would put threads like this in the back recesses of the forum when the lead subject is proven to be false. Instead, like this one, many end up at the top of forum, causing visitors (like me and you) to waste our time.
-cwm

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

reply to post by eNaR

why is a carrot more orange than an orange...ever think of that?

Actually I never thought of that......... but one thing I do question and think about occasionally is, was an orange called an orange because it is coloured orange .....or..... was the colour orange called orange because it resembles the colour of an orange..... Guess what I could be getting at is "did the edible fruit called an orange or the orange color come first?"

If I could, I would stay up all night wondering about the colour orange and the edible fruit called an orange but sadly I usually fall asleep soon after I turn out the lights.

Do you think keeping the lights on would help me stay awake and if so would I ever figure it out before I am abducted and eaten by the guys with "shimmering silver suits" shooting around the planet in their metallic saucers?

On a side note, being married to the same woman for close to 40 years, I'm thinking she would be glad I mysteriously disappeared, never to come back and therefore would probably not report me as missing..... I could then form part of your statistics !

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
The wildly inflated numbers that started this thread have been put to rest, so the conversation veers off in a totally new direction. I wish ATS would put threads like this in the back recesses of the forum when the lead subject is proven to be false. Instead, like this one, many end up at the top of forum, causing visitors (like me and you) to waste our time.
-cwm
So you wish that enlightening people to the fact that vast numbers of babies,infants and toddlers and adults are taken away and are never seen again,all over the world every day, should be dumped towards the rear and continued to be ignored and denied?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxzen2004
I thought the numbers were outrageous, but after looking up the info it's actually low! It's more like 900,000 per year in the U.S. only and only 50,000 of that are adults! 2,300 per minute, I don't know about aliens but sometthing is going on.
And as you can tell from the above and then upon factoring in all the hundreds of other countries and all their missing children and adults,its painfully obvious that my thread headline stating "millions" is correct...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Seven foot tall,super intelligent,bi-pedal aliens who resemble ants or mantis are seen onboard the flying saucers dressed in shimmering silver hooded robes and they seem to be the ones orchestrating the abduction process and controlling the actions of the greys...

Just who is it that "sees" these things on UFOs... do they look out the windows?

Their unsuspecting human victims,after inhaling this sinister pheromone,falls into a trance like state of mind and is under the spell of these uninvited intruders.This chemical also induces implanted hallucinations within the abductees mind that tricks them into believing that these advanced bi-pedal insects are aliens from space,or our friendly brothers and sisters from the stars here to save mankind,disguising what they really are and what their really doing...

I think you have combined no less than 3 movies here including the X-Files.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Here's is some light to shed, though a person tires of failing to be taken seriously for decades. I'd never believe a word of all this alien/abduction nonsense, but know it to be true, unfortunately. This is because in 1959 I spent three weeks playing games with about five of them during all night sessions for three weeks. I was almost 11, visiting my grandfather, they were stalking him but backing off as long as I was awake. The story could be too lengthy, but I did observe these "grey" aliens directly and close up, but they were afraid of me for some reason. I also watched them materialize into the room through balls of vibrating light. All of this literally occurred, they opened a tightly closed bedroom door every night, and it was still open in the morning. Btw, I'm not stupid, have 8 yrs university science/math, MS in Soil Science w/ 2 chemistry minors, 3.84 gpa, 4.00 in major. On one occasion also, they physically attacked my grandfather with violent results, leaving me with a severe nosebleed, but they left when I woke him up. These things occurred in Superior, Montana, remote (the old Northern Pacific railroad signal maintainer's house, which he used to be then).

After many years of study and familiarity with my grandparents life, I'm led to reasonably certain conclusions, short of direct observation or fact, but very solid inference. These "things" which I thought of as little old men resembling grasshopper heads, were assigned to visit both my grandfather and grandmother every night w/o exception beginning approx 1925, and continued until their deaths in 1968/71. As a person who has also had profound spiritual, born again experience, I see them only as evil demons, not space aliens. I also, though I loved them dearly, believe my poor grandparents were vulnerable to these attacks, which forced them to sleep in separate beds, due to their strong affiliation with Eastern Star and Freemasonry since the 20s. They were church members and very moral, but they were NOT born again, and there's a big difference.

In the 70s during grad school, I was still clueless as to what these things were that came at night years earlier at my grandparents' house. During the 70s, there was a big argument in Montana about dozens, if not hundreds, of cattle turning up dead with specific parts neatly cut out. There was no connection, just lots of talk and news items that suggested there were Satanists out and about cutting up cattle in ceremonies. I knew very well that wasn't true because no human beings would be capable of doing such things. I hadn't yet heard about alien abductions, but 20 years again later, realized that this is what the critters came to do with my grandparents every night, at least save the nights that I got in the way, and that also explained the violent night terrors that my grandfather was so well known for. Well, you have to use your head, people, these things are real, and they definitely do these things. The sperm/ova/fetus harvests result in thousands of "hybrid" creatures that need to be fed, and these are not on Mars, they are kept in underground facilities. You just have to face up to the inescapable conclusion that the cattle mutilations, which represent a very large amount of blood and other tissues, and which are probably vastly underreported as are the human abductions, which are rarely remembered by the victims, are for feeding these horrible things.

Now, study these mutilations and understand, because this is not a trivial matter and not a bump in the night, this is real stuff. The tissues are harvested live. Tubes are connected on major arteries which maintain blood pressure and keep the victim alive while the blood is drained. At the same time, other body organs are removed as if with a laser vaccum, the tissues seemly softened by intense radiation while being siphoned off. One or eyes are take, one or both ears, not just the outer ear, but bored out to remove the sensory structures within, which surely represents the most intense pain the body is capable of. The tongue and cheeks are always stripped as well, the smooth muscle of involuntary organs being a target. Other tubes bore a large hole which removes the colon and sexual organs, other tubes are inserted through the navel and used to vacuum out the other major organs and intestines. All of this takes but minutes while the victim is immobilized but consciouis and standing. Now, you may do your research and discover that these are not always cattle or horses, which are usually behind to rot, though they typically do not decay due to being still highly radioactive and possibly chemically contaminated, no evidence of bleeding, and the edges of incisions being smooth and burned shut. Sometimes these are human beings, and this is what you don't want to think about too much. Just how many of these missing people have suffered the same fate? Anybody have any idea? I don't.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
OP doesn't have a reputable source.

How about some reputable sources? Anyone? I really want to believe...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

I'm about to take a look at what you shared. Thank you for sharing.
I can't explain everything and I've had my own share of strange occurrences. I can't say what they were for a fact.

I give one example. I liked to draw fantasy type scenes on my wall when I was 17,18. One afternoon I drew a formation of circles in a spiral motion. Later that evening I heard on C2C of a new crop circle in England. I visit the C2C website, look at the picture & it looked exactly like my drawing.

I don't believe in coincidences. If there was any significance to it, I don't really know but always thought it was interesting.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
My town here in Mass. has a population of about 5,000 and the neighboring town is about the same and i can think of,just in this small area,about 5 seperate cases of people that vanished and were never seen again.In the last few years...Think about that...Just suddenly gone...and never seen or heard from again...And those are just the ones that i read about...I have heard of others that were snuffed out of the news...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit
This is a ridiculous thread. But I like it. I have a question, has anybody here ever read John Keel's "Our Haunted Planet"? He brings up tons of stories about people blacking out and appearing in other states or countries days to weeks later. He talks about people literally disappearing into thin air in front of family members - never to be seen again. One guy was starting his car, only to black out and wake up thousands of miles away. Police found his car where he had left it and it was still on. I never really thought about it until I read the book - but there really are a lot of people who go missing every year for no good reason. I really think you should check it out OP, it is definitely right down your alley.
edit on 20-11-2011 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

I just downloaded it today on the recommendation of one of the posters here. Sounds like a very interesting read regardless of the fun I'm poking at blocula.....

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I read somewhere, I believe on this site, that the Reptilians that live hundreds of miles beneath the Earth's crust come up and eat humans (usually children) because it allows them to live a long time. As long as they keep eating humans they can continue to live.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cusanus

Thanx for sharing that incredible story...

The Bi-Pedal Insectoids are a long ago advanced species of Ant or Mantis...

The Bi-Pedal Reptilians are a long ago advanced species of Dinosaur...

They both escaped the Doomsday Asteroid that struck the Yucatan 65 million years ago by going underground...

They are the Dominant Species of Earth...

We are not...

We are totally clueless to whats actually down there and to find out that yes indeed,Civilizations of Super Intelligent Bi-Pedal Insectoids and Reptilians live and thrive down there below us,within the inaccessible regions that are thousands of miles deep beneath our feet,would shatter the faiths and beliefs that humanity continues to perilously cling to...

And they are the beings we have named Demons...

The deepest cave penetration by a person is only 2 miles down!

The deepest hole ever drilled is only 7 miles deep!

From the Earths surface to its core straight down is around 4,000 miles!

Think about that!

And think about this...

Imagine the terrible truth when realizing that the holocaust of the 5,000,000 jews and the 30,000,000 russians during ww2 and countless others killed through government orchestrated genocides are actually "soul harvests" disguised beneath a thin veneer of fabricated war as commanded by our Reptilian and Insectoid overlords following the sinister agenda of the King Demon Alien Satan...

They also cause our Volcanic Eruptions,Earthquakes and Tsunamis which are actually Human Soul Harvests...

December,21st-2012 is when they will arise in their millions,ascend from their sinister abyss below us and reclaim the earths surface...

Their Final Solution..The Last Soul Harvest...The Apocalypse...Armageddon...

edit on 21-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by ANOK

Wrong...................totally absolutely missing never to be heard from again.

Wrong about what?

Yes 8000 children a year are not found out of 800,000 missing children reports, not the millions claimed in the OP.

What am I wrong about? I have supplied enough sources to satisfy Gordon Ramsay, what is wrong with your comprehension?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well time for me to leave the laptop and go over to the iPad where I'm going to start reading "Our Haunted Planet" by John Keel....... Most everything I said to you / regarding your original statement was said in jest. To be able to take all the flack you have, you must be very commited in what you believe. As to aliens abducting humans, who knows, truth is stranger than fiction. It might well be considering our elected leaders have about as much integrity as a dried up turnip......

Take care..... It was a good way to spend a couple of hours.....

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join