It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The number of people truly missing each year is staggering..............and we're not even given the real numbers.

I've maintained for years somethings going on.

Notice this has been placed in Skunk Works. It is a shame that ATS is simply going so mainstream and complying with ? that this could be one of the possible (notice I said possible not absolute) conspiracies of our species.

Glad to see the OP given quite a few stars.

Very good opening thread.

Now, for any of you ATSers that do heavy duty research, start trying to pin down the exact number of people, many are children that go missing every year.

And yes many are custody battles that go amok, but we are talking millions that we know about.

If one digs really deep into this issue you will find that the number of missing increases around two areas: military bases and areas with high UFO sightings.

I wouldn't put anything past our governments.

The people in power play by a whole set of rules than the common person.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You are absolutely right that poor people worldwide usually have no way to get there loved ones back & no money even to try looking for their missing relatives themselves. My heart goes out to anyone who has been victimised. My late uncle was a policeman & he helped to look for missing children every day of his career. He & his fellow officers found 90% of them on average; he was always very disturbed about the ones his department could not find. No one knows what happened to them all. The sad fact is that most of those 90% that turn up tend to be with friends or different relatives. As for how you feel about black market organs- I get you- but it depends on the child missing. Legally, people are children until they are 18 in the US & UK. Teenagers are usually taken to supply teens & adults. Young children are taken to supply children. The people that pay for such kidnappings are all usually extremely rich & consider themselves above the law. They are NOT above the law- but they are very hard to prosecute.

A book I think you'll enjoy, if you haven't read it already, is John Keel's "Haunted Planet". There's a great chapter in it called "Where's Everybody Going?!" He covers a lot of possible reasons for people disappearing & cites some cases. If the book is out of print, try the used booksites- it's mind opening & written by an excellent & tireless investigator of the supernatural & paranormal.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RomaMayLi

Excellent book!!!!!! Haunted Planet.

Funny you mentioned that book. Found a copy in a used book shop two weeks ago for $1.50.

We need a book review on ATS.

BTW: I got the book for that very title you mentioned (Chapter 15).

You can also get a free copy here:

www.4shared.com...

The idea about organs is probably right on................the really rich can harvest any of us at will.

The 1% are above "the law".
edit on 20-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RomaMayLi

YES! Great book. You can download the pdf here: www.scribd.com...
I also recommend anyone interested in ufos/paranormal phenomena to check out Keels other books, also available for free on scribd.com. The Eighth Planet, UFOS:Operation Trojan Horse, Disneyland Of The Gods. The op reminds me of the book "The Gods of Eden" by William Bramley. He mentions this fact of disappearing people in conjunction with ufo sightings....also the "Matrix" series by Val Valerian is a must read for all interested.....torrent files are the way to go to get those books, very hard to come by....

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Very good reply. Very good thinking outside the box. And yes most people just are so arrogant they don't want to even consider humans are possibly not at the top of the food chain and calling the shots.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Thanks for bringing attention to the topic but I think you are exaggerting the current figures. Alien abductions used to be more common in the past, as were cattle mutilations. The numbers appear to be going down according to most sources.

There was a classified report done by a covert branch of our government(probably cia related) that spoke of these underground bases(especially in the western usa) run by aliens and government. I believe small factions of reptillian species have been here for millions of years and then the greys arrived. The reptillians may have a soul harvesting agenda which they raise humans as slaves and when they die they collect those souls on the moon and sell them to the gallactic market.

The greys are here to collect dna from humans and use that improved dna to help there dying species back in zeta reticulae. They may also be collecting rare minerals such as gold, silver and rare earth magnets. The reptillians could also be collecting these minerals.

What is truth from fiction is almost impossible to discern, but I do know hollywood must have access to the military industrial complex to be able to come up with such lavish "futuristic" themes. They are not really futuristic at all, except to us dumb sheep who have been here since the great flood and have amounted to absolute #. You would think after 5,000 years of human evolution we would have conquered our solar system by now, but little do people realise that it is not as barren and inhospitable as nasa claims. John Leer has said as much as well as Richard Hoageland!

To be honest I think we are a doomed species but we should keep trying to elevate ourselves just the same.

> ......we are a doomed species

No truer words have EVER been spoken !

The Alien children who recieved "Evolution" (very much like the game of Monopoly but marketed by Rectilians 'R US) for Bigmas (akin to Christmas but honouring the birth of the alien soccer star Mr. Big) have finished the planet / solar system purchasing portion of Evolution and are now releasing mysterious diseases like AIDS, bird-flu, H1H1 etc. on their siblings real estate which includes but is not limited to Venus, Earth, Mars, Uranus, etc. as well as countless other Earth like planets in other solar systems.

Earth / planet / life ending calamities like 1,000 foot tsunamis, 9 / 10 on the richter scale earthquakes, life ending plagues, Super volcano eruptions, etc. cost more than mere biological viruses in the "game of Evolution" so the Alien children are first mining or as you suggest "collecting rare minerals such as gold, silver and rare earth magnets" from their acquired real-estate in order to amass sufficient wealth to puchase those mind-numbing / truly game ending "weapons of mass destruction"......

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Maybe the people end up at Dulce, NM ? Among other places..........

I think hollow earth, underground bases, cryptic humanoid aliens, etc are true.

Watch all seven parts of the Phil Schneider *alien agenda* series. I do not want to spam this thread with all seven videos due to server space and long posts. "Enjoy"
edit on 11/20/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndigoValor

Good to see Alex Collier warning us about this in the 1990s.

Whoa

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IndigoValor

Alex Collier? Really? I have an open mind and do believe in aliens, but I still think that guy is a BUFFOON!!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Skywatcher...There are on average 4,000,000 babies born in the USA every year...

There are 490,000 babies born every day world wide...

And there are 130,000,000 babies born every year world wide...

Way more than enough to compensate the high end estimates of the missing and the disappeared...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Wow, I guess ATS no longer requires any kind of proof of the stuff we post? We can just grab some stats about missing people and say evil aliens are responsible for their disappearance--and that our government is allowing this in exchange for secret technology--and it's a done deal?

And, worse yet, a bunch of people jump on the bandwagon and agree.....

Good God, I think I'm living in the Twilight Zone.

CHRIST!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
How does missing people equate to aliens taking them for secret techology? Have you ever considered how many of those people did not want to be found? Sorry op but it is this kind of post that makes me wonder why I joined this website. Besides why would the governent publish statistics and allow it to be public if they are hushing up the "evil alien" theory?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Just to counter your claims,thousands upon thousands of people claim to have been abducted by aliens and hundreds of ufo's and flying saucers are seen every day and perhaps of all abductions and sightings,more than half remain un-reported for fear of ridicule from a society that is comfortable living in denial about whats going on all around them...

Hmm the abduction stories I've read about are not conclusive by a long shot. Most of them come from regressed memories, and who can say where those memories really came from? Our imagination can be pretty wild.
People used to think they saw fairies and leprechauns. We like to make things up to explain what we don't understand. UFO's are simply modern folklore.

For example there are people who can not remember if a conversation they had was real, or just imagined, or even dreamed. Especially people who are isolated a lot.

'Flying saucers' are not seen everyday. UFO's maybe, but as I already said there isn't one report that is conclusive.

But who cares about reports, people lie, people make things up, people can be confused, mistaken etc. I simply go by personal experience, and I have been in enough situations to have seen a UFO, but nothing, nada, not even anything close. Am I just supposed to put my faith in others claims?

Most unexplained sightings are probably military, or other experimental craft. Visitors from another planet is very unlikely...

www.fermisparadox.com...

edit on 11/20/2011 by ANOK because: typo

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
The number of people truly missing each year is staggering..............

No they're not, the amount of people reported missing is staggering.

and we're not even given the real numbers.

...and how would you know that? Did you count them all yourself lol?

8000 children go missing every year in the US out of a population of 312,642,294. Not the millions that has been claimed.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185
How does missing people equate to aliens taking them for secret techology? Have you ever considered how many of those people did not want to be found? Sorry op but it is this kind of post that makes me wonder why I joined this website. Besides why would the governent publish statistics and allow it to be public if they are hushing up the "evil alien" theory?

Fail

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Wrong...................totally absolutely missing never to be heard from again.

I now know two myself.

And whats more, you can't get one data base set up to give a good researcher exact numbers on something so important.

I know this is something else that has piqued my interests for decades.

Have you researched this topic?

What books and articles have you read?

What people have you talked to or interviewed concerning this?

Or, are you just basing your reply on opinion and general media information (propaganda)?
edit on 20-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

This is a very strange world of deception we are living in! I am in agreence with you as far as us being harvested by others (non humans) scary stuff to say the least! This is something you might be interested in a interview with a Michael Prince aka James Casabolt having to do with project Avalon.
In this interview he claims that possibily the earthquake at Fukuashima Japan last year was a result of a nuke gone off during a battle with aliens! below is a summery about another battle and a a captian Mark Richards who at this time is imprisioned unlawfully in the Ca system for life, saying he is innocent and that he was set up as a means to shut him up? Below are a few links to check out! I have more if you are interested, thanks for bringing up this subject, true or not it's something we as a species need to look if we want to continue on in this world!

In July, 1976, The Battle of the China Gates occurred at the legendary underground Nazi base in the Antarctic and over China. Intelligence forces learned of a threat to take over the Earth by former Nazis and a faction of the Reptilian Empire.á A network of tectonic weapons was set to initiate massive earthquakes around the world while an invasion force would enter through dimensional gates over China.A 7.8 earthquake occurred on July 28.The night preceding the earthquake, July 27-28, many people reported seeing strange lights as well as loud sounds. The lights were seen in a
multitude of hues. The catastrophe was meant to cover a large abduction of humans.

www.docstoc.com...

www.helium.com...
deathby1000papercuts.com...
www.stevequayle.com...

edit on 20-11-2011 by mezedok7 because: I miss spelled continue.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I have watched all seven parts of the "snuffed out" phil schneider...amazing and chilling...

Keep in mind that there are over 150,000,000 reported ufo and flying saucer sightings since 1947 and at least that many more left un-reported..

And recent polls estimated around 4,000,000 alien abductions in the usa alone...

What color is britneys hair this week?...Like...uh...like...i just like gotta know...

Could we possibly be any more naive and dumbed down?

edit on 20-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks so much for your post & the free copy link! Star for you- this is great that a free copy is available to share. Some of these books are so hard to find & used stores often want $40.00 or more if they're out of print. Yes, the 1% think they rule for now, but I am fond of a prophecy from the Qu'ran:

"Allah shall punish first those unrighteous of the Earth who are at one with the Shaitans and squander the money of the poor".

I can't wait! I think it started with Bernie Madoff & other such thieves.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Wow, I guess ATS no longer requires any kind of proof of the stuff we post? We can just grab some stats about missing people and say evil aliens are responsible for their disappearance--and that our government is allowing this in exchange for secret technology--and it's a done deal?

And, worse yet, a bunch of people jump on the bandwagon and agree.....

Good God, I think I'm living in the Twilight Zone.

CHRIST!

A word of advice. It would do you will to heed out what the OP is saying. Not everything is as it seems and our Government keeps many secrets from us....It is "Enjoyment" to them when they see we have figured something out, but then be ridiculed and taunted by our brethren.

I have seen many things in my years, and what the OP says is an Intelligent and note worthy. The "Evil Aliens" He speaks of do exist, their home planet existing in another galaxy. The Extra Terrestrials are bottom feeders on their home planet, and i do not understand why our World Government has made contracts with them. As long as people like the OP exist to explain the truth and give out information, i am sure we will be successful in breaking the ties that bind.

Peace and Goodluck.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join