It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Those missing persons numbers are staggering. I find that your post to be a plausible theory, I wonder how its carried out. Does the government have kidnap teams in place or do the aliens handle it? Would an advanced race of evil aliens even need an agreement to do this? Cool thought though OP

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

As I mentioned, these were threads on ATS. I am not inciting hatred in anyone. A brief Google of the New York Times & other respectable newspapers will show the same thing. It does happen all over the world as I said, & I only gave the one example because it was the first one that came to mind. If you look at my other posts on this site you will see that I do not & have never had any kind of agenda at all on this site.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well, if I didn't buy my frikken 'electronic toys', I couldn't read this ****, could I?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by blocula

...And they would carry on thinking that i must have stopped loving them and just took off...

I don't think so.

The first thing they'd do is check your computer and study your activity on the Internet. They'd come across ATS and discover your posts. From this they'd conclude that you may well have been abducted by evil aliens. All your relatives would come together and form three groups. The first would descend into the caves and subterranean chasms, the second group would scour the depths of the oceans and the third would head off for another dimension. "We're comin' for ya, Mike," would be the cry. It would only be a matter of time before they rescued you and you could be scratched off the missing persons list.

Have faith.

"Love is stronger than the alien anal probe." Carl Sagan, 1992.
That has got to be the funniest thing i have ever read...theres tears pouring out my eyes and i am doubled over in hysterical laughter...thanx for putting a smile on my face in the middle of all this sadness...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Those statistics are larger than I ever imagined, but what about the statistics of psychotic murderers and kidnappers running around the world eluding authorities? Not to even mention the sex slave trade on the black market... Still, those numbers are huge! Im just saying that the crazies out there should account for atleast some of those numbers. That said, I do think somethings up and the numbers confirm that.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Literally millions of people every year the world over are here today,gone tomorrow and never seen again and i believe that the governments of the world are working hand in hand with evil aliens and are allowing this to happen.Orchestrating the exchange of millions of humans for evil alien technology.Governments that just look the other way and who purposefully down play the crisis level severity of their sinister plan and supress it from the mainstream media...

OMG how did you find out about this sinister plan?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Equidae

Once again, this does go on everywhere; that was just an example I gave because there are threads on it at ATS & that is the place told about. Very often people on this site can read a shocking thing like that & be very reactionary about it- as I also mentioned, it is a subject so horrible that many people do not want to believe it. Don't shoot the messenger. It is far more plausible to believe that man's inhumanity to man is responsible for so many children disappearing.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RomaMayLi
reply to post by blocula

While I have all due respect for you & your subject, there is another reason that many people- especially children- go missing all over the world: black market organ transplants. Children usually have not started any bad habits like smoking or drinking yet; their bodies are usually healthy & pristine. There are threads here on ATS which reveal the recent scandals of people in Israel kidnapping Arab children for this purpose; but it goes on everywhere. I know that many people will find this too horrible to believe, but there is evidence that it happens all over the world, every day.
Childrens organs arent developed and are not big enough to fit into an adult body to replace their diseased organs...

I think it happened like this,the evil aliens rule earth and are the dominant species and they have allowed humans to set up shop and prosper...For a price...

Like a regular joe trying to start a small business in mafia territory,those that own the streets will allow the regular joe to operate his store...For a price..

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
yes yes this is very true and "we" are "aware" of this.

An agent against the NWO has been sent out and he has let himself be kidnapped in Germany. His mission is to dismantle the operation from the inside out....

Give him your regards.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Double Post
edit on 20-11-2011 by KingsMantis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingsMantis
yes yes this is very true and "we" are "aware" of this.

An agent against the NWO has been sent out and he has let himself be kidnapped in Germany. His mission is to dismantle the operation from the inside out....

Give him your regards.

hmm new member, outlandish claims........history tends to repeat itself.......

care to show any proof of these claims

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
So we get all of these wonderful inventions like can openers, Swiss army knives, sham-wows, and scrubbing bubbles to name a few in exchange for humans kidnappers?

Seems like the aliens are only mechanical inclined and not genetic engineering or medical technology driven. They can't clone a gene, create artificial life, intelligence, or grow or create food without having the human body to experiment on. I've seen all of those pics of greys with huge teeth and big mouths that are voracious eaters and drool over human hogs that they fatten up for a space bar-b-que.

If my government let's them take me to the cannibal kettle in the sky in exchange for the formula for silly putty, then I hope I gave em all indigestion.

edit on 20-11-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)
The usable and functioning high-tech owned by the Military Industrial Complex is at least 20 years ahead of whats realeased for public consumption...We get their old and already out-dated tech and are told to think its new...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Equidae

The vast majority are not found...we just want to think they are,because the other option is too hot to handle...

Since 1960 there are over 100,000 documented ufo and flying saucer sightings and thousands of alien creature encounters the world over,with probably more than half going unreported... and yet we still try and deny their existence...

edit on 20-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Equidae

The vast majority are not found...we just want to think they are,because the other option is too hot to handle...

I think most families would notice if their loved one's missing persons case was closed without them actually getting any proof (returned safe and sound, or a body.)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
i watched some video some time ago and there was interesting part were someone said that human skeletons are dropped from alien spaceships to moon.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I was recently reading an article about UAVs in the Navy vs piloted planes, and one of the opinions was that manned planes contain the most sophisticated piece of machinery we have and UAVs can't duplicate.... the Human Brain. An analytical powerhouse! Obviously other animals are stronger and faster and have many capabilities we don't but if we are being harvested, perhaps its for the extent of out brain power. Otherwise, mating, DNA, and ability to follow orders as slaves? If so many go missing Each and Every year..... either the supply runs out and needs to be replenished.... meaning Using Up Humans..... or the demand is incredible. But no evidence of all these missing bodies (which should be piling up somewhere) is one HUGE mystery! Alternate Universe doorways? Alien abductions? Elves, fairies, goblins? Far Too Many for reasonable explanations!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I laughed at the argument that was the first couple pages

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RomaMayLi

Imagine all the people who are continuously captured from 3rd world nations and they have very little ways and means of doing anything about it,or none at all,except to keep having more babies and the viscious harvest goes on and on...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yeah I know. was in the military and had a Swiss army knife and a fine piece of equipment it was at the time. Can't wait for the new/old tech army knife to come out, hope it has some digital accessories included with the new/old tech model. All of the blades, scissors, tweezers, corkscrews and nail file became a bore after awhile.

Just hope I don't have to trade a loved one for it though.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
So we get all of these wonderful inventions like can openers, Swiss army knives, sham-wows, and scrubbing bubbles to name a few in exchange for humans kidnappers?

Seems like the aliens are only mechanical inclined and not genetic engineering or medical technology driven. They can't clone a gene, create artificial life, intelligence, or grow or create food without having the human body to experiment on. I've seen all of those pics of greys with huge teeth and big mouths that are voracious eaters and drool over human hogs that they fatten up for a space bar-b-que.

If my government let's them take me to the cannibal kettle in the sky in exchange for the formula for silly putty, then I hope I gave em all indigestion.

edit on 20-11-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

> ...They can't clone a gene, create artificial life, intelligence, or grow or create food without having the human body to experiment on.

Absolutely..... The Aliens are at a point in their evolution where, just like so many WalMart shoppers buy copious amounts of "Hungry Man TV dinners" so they don't have to grow / prepare meals from scratch, they are just too plain lazy to turn knobs and realign tubes, propelling liquid food into moulds / shapes of food stuff resembling what their parents ate in the past.....

Besides, why invest in new food manufacture facilities when all you have to do is hyper-drive down to earth for a short hunting / food gathering / vacation trip.... By the way it's cheaper to fill up the tank on the inter-stellar cruiser than buy foods from the money hungry alien corporations who purchase all their goods from a Chinese like planet (employing / victimizing 5 - 6 year workers) near them.....

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join