It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 57
<< 54  55  56   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I have seen ufos and flying saucers several times and during some of those strange and unforgettable occasions,other were with me and also saw them...

Knowing that literally millions of people have reported sightings of ufos and flying saucers and many tens of thousands of people have reported encounters with alien beings...

Realizing that the majority of sightings and encounters remain unreported and unknown,for fear of ridicule from the majority of society who live in denial about whats really going on all over this world...

I often wonder...

Whats the true percentage of people who have seen ufos and flying saucers?

Whats the true percentage of people who have encountered alien beings?

Whats the true percentage of people who have been abducted by aliens?

Whats the true percentage of people who have been and are now being monitored and driven by alien implants remotely controlling their minds?

Whats the true percentage of people who were and are alien clones and hybrids?

Whats the true percentage of people who actually are aliens amongst us wearing some type of super advanced holographic disguise?

Those are uncomfortable and frightening questions that should not be ignored,have to be asked and somehow must be made known,before its too late...
edit on 23-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

<< 54  55  56   >>

join