It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It's clearly the work of the Lloigor
look them up and you'll get a least a thread or two out of them
Got to love old H.P Lovecraft.
edit on 20-11-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
Missing people, where do they go?

-unknown accident
-unknown criminal activity
-government activity
-alien activity
-time slip
-dimensional slip

I think that ALL of them play a part in the mystery of disappearing people. I think that people have disappeared because of each of the reasons I have listed and maybe a few I have not thought of yet. Simple fact, people do in fact disappear for little of no reason never to been seen or heard from again. I have known people that it has happened to personally. A good friend and his whole family just disappeared one day. Even the house was gone. As to just what happened to them I will never know and may not want to know.

You go to the store, there is no way of knowing if you will ever be seen again.
You go to the bath room, there is no way of knowing if you will ever been seen again.

Ok, you just creeped me out...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
I just told my mom about the amount of missing people worldwide and she told me it's horrible and she didnt want to know

edit on 20-11-2011 by Teeky because: word
I tried telling my mother the same thing and she said "i dont want to hear it"...Denial...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Over 1 million "children" go missing in the UK and USA alone Every Year and only 200 on average are proved as having been murdered www.thebigwobble.com...
edit on 20-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

First off, you are running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Calm down and have a descent conversation about it.

This site alone (the one you sited), I wouldn't trust anything it says because David Icke's name is tied to it. David Icke is as big of a dissinformation agent as they come, if not the biggest. If this is what you are using as a reference, you need more help than what can be provided here for you.

Second, the stats you are keep talking about, have no recovery reports associated to them, nor are runaways incorporated into these numbers.

Third, you are jumping from A to T without stepping through the rest of the alphabet first. We don't have one single stitch of proof on Aliens "yet." So to assume that is where everyone is going, is only going to leave you lost and confused.

Yes we do have a serious problem with children abductions, and someone said it earlier, did you forget about the Penn State thing already? I "think" majority of the problem is children disappearing into sex slavery. There are reports as we speak breaking as high up as it goes, and how much more widespread the Penn State thing is. Numerous other Universities have now been tied into it. It's very logical that this (sex slavery) is where kids are going.

Before you continue freaking out, research your data properly, then present it with facts, and site your information so we can all discuss it as a group. Jumping right from David Icke information to Aliens is doing no good for the community or yourself. You are being mislead down a path that there might not be a return from....careful

edit on 20-11-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jellyfishbrains
Submit this idea to Ancient Aliens. They can make a good episode on this.

Noooo! Then we would have Mr. Hairspray using blocula's arguments. My head would explode!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by DOADOA
i see your alien conspiracy and raise you my logical religious explanation. maybe they got raptured and we're the ones left behind.
Wow,never thought of that and thanx for adding another level to this perplexing mystery...

I have no fear whatsoever...

I'll go on national TV or in front of the UN right now and repeat everyting i said throughout this thread...

You keep saying that but you never replied to my inquiry on teh other pages on if you would do the same for all the other threads youve made that are totally the opposite of this one.........

Answer the question......
I'm not allowed to have multiple theories just like scientists do? and vast numbers of missing people who are never seen again is not a theory,it is fact...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Screaming and marching the streets claimin alien are kidnapping people, Yeah, we would be taken very seriously I bet.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
Screaming and marching the streets claimin alien are kidnapping people, Yeah, we would be taken very seriously I bet.

Viva la Babystew!

They're here
We're steers
Get used to it!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Wow...damn...You have spoken volumes and everything you have said is unfortunately true...

Imagine the terrible truth when realizing that the holocaust of the 5,000,000 jews and the 30,000,000 russians and countless others killed trrough government orchestrated genocides are actually "soul harvests" disguised beneath a thin veneer of fabricated war as commanded by our Reptilian and Insectoid overlords following the sinister agenda of the King Demon Alien Satan...

Satanism is for amateurish, spoiled rich children to partake in. When they grow up they follow the path of luciferianism, which is the same thing but on a deeper level. The media makes fun of satanism and respects luciferianism by not talking about the second.

Some mainstream religions make a big deal of satan(rather than lucifer) to control by fear, but they associate hell with fictional superstitions rather than bad aliens. The same thing could be said with the meaning given to god, angels, demons, etc. There is a huge disconnect between reality and fiction. I have no problem believing in jesus as our savior but I would like to take that a step further and claim it was a pleadian project. If I tell this to my local priest he will either get mad or start laughing.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

i see your point. let's say 95% of these missing person's reports are cleared up swiftly and the people are found. However what about the other 5%? that is still hundreds of thousands of people dissapearing in countries yearly. Are 100% of these hundreds of thousands simply run away or murdered? VERY unlikely. something is obviously going on. maybe not alien abuction. but something

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather

they get away with it because it is sooooo horrible of a thing, that the vast majority of people will ignore and deny it...it is literally too terrible to face...

and the faster and faster they make us live,the more and more people are going missing...Tptb try their best to keep our noses to the ghrindstones so we dont realize whats going on around us...

Hey, I actually believe in aliens.

I may even go so far as to say that there are parts of me that believes the government is indeed cooperating with aliens, though from the sources I've ran through it's really just the ETs doing whatever they want and loosely pretending to care what the Earth elites think.

But despite that...

I don't think people are too scared to admit things or face them..
I just think there's absolutely 0 solid proof of this, whatsoever.
There exists an evil chain of command...

1...Satan...The Alien King Demon Overlord Of This Fallen World...

2...Reptilians...Insectoids...

3...Biological Robots animated with human souls we call the Greys,Nordic Humanlike Aliens,Men In Black...

4...Kings and Queens,Other World Leaders...

5...Parliments,Congresses,Governers...

6...Cooperate Ceo's,The Rich,The Hollywood Elites...

7...The masses of common Sheeple Work Slaves...

Thats a fairly accurate asessment of their evil command structure as i see it...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This world is hell.

That's something Blocula has said.

I think I actually mostly agree, oddly.

There're a lot of things about this world that I like, so that's why I say "oddly."

I just wish that it didn't feel like a rat race, with blood and guts all over the place.

I've never been strong. Maybe I'm just jealous and envious of others that are.

But there's so much war, so much disparity, so much prejudice, so much ignorance.

So much death, so much anger, so much fear, so much tension.

Nonetheless, I always hold out hope. I still love a lot about this life. I won't leave it willingly.

And the sad thing is, I'm as ignorant as anybody else out there. I try, but ti's not enough.

I unhappily admit my best moments in life are dreams or moments of mystery and/or insight. What's so tragic is these things are so trivial. If I tell others, they will only roll their eyes at me. Half of me feels alienated and the other half agrees with them. I don't always like myself.

To give example... I've had dreams where I'm in space and there're ancient or vast things there. The feelings are get eclipse me. Mystery. It's like a drug. It's a natural high.

It's the mysterious and unreal that make life, for the moment, worth living.
edit on 20-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
There are indeed a large amount of missing people every year.

I know two people in my sphere of friends and acquaintances who have disappeared without a trace. They have been missing for years, one of them over a decade, without a sign of bank or work activity.

Me too, two people I knew in school who disappeared in 96 on December 26th, were never seen again, no trace whatsoever.

Some psychics and police experts have said for years that it could have been a pedophile gang that snatched them after 1am on their way home after hanging out at the local shopping centre (which closes its stores at 6pm so while everyone who knew them other than family knew them to be troublemakers, why would a 13 and an 11 year old be out at that time of night?)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
This world is hell.

That's something Blocula has said.

I think I actually mostly agree, oddly.

There're a lot of things about this world that I like, so that's why I say "oddly."

I just wish that it didn't feel like a rat race, with blood and guts all over the place.

I've never been strong. Maybe I'm just jealous and envious of others that are.

But there's so much war, so much disparity, so much prejudice, so much ignorance.

So much death, so much anger, so much fear, so much tension.

Nonetheless, I always hold out hope. I still love a lot about this life. I won't leave it willingly.

And the sad thing is, I'm as ignorant as anybody else out there. I try, but ti's not enough.
edit on 20-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)
Thee Answer and the only way we can save ourselves is...Love...By Loving and not hating eachother...but the power tripping greedy world leaders have seperated us with greed and locked us within the fear of war...

we tried to break away in the 1960's...Thats for sure...But the CIA and NSA dutifully eliminated most of our cultural and popular icons from that time period, Monroe, Lennon, Joplin, Hendrix, Morrison, Kennedys, Malcolm, King,ect,ect...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Nice downplay... however.. 'persons' might not qualify for 'children' nor be categorized as such; however, if you want some REAL statics .. do a quick search and you'll find this little jewel..

Missing Children

Personally, the OP is right to a point, but, I think they didn't take into account of missing children, those are the real ones that don't get found..

on the home page of the link posted above, I selected 5 years missing, and didn't select a gender or a name and got 139 PAGES of victims (children) =1,390 STILL missing...............STILL, just in the USA.

Now, I selected 10years, and the pages jump from 139 to 172! ........still NOT found in the USA

@15 years, it jumps to 182 children (persons?) still NOT found in only 15 years.... and since the website is only been up for 15years, they don't have any more records..

and these are children... JUST in the USA .. x ALL the countries in the world..

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

who's to say these people who go disappearing.. are going to a 'worse' place?

where does it say that the "rapture" .... would happen all in one fell swoop???
who's to say it would happen all in one time?

if it happens slowly .. over time... then nobody would ever see it happen... and nobody would ever know the time...
ever...

who's to say the rapture would be 'pleasant' ...

and who's to say 'god' wouldn't utilize 'helpers' to do his work?

everyone likes his picturesque version of raptured to 'heaven' .. it's a comfortable and happy fuzzy idea...

hardly practical though...

i believe god's version of the 'christian' who is chosen to be 'raptured'... is FAR FAR FAR different from the common perception of what people define 'christian' as...

to me.. if the person is developed enough internally.. and genetically... then i don't think that 'god' or his 'helpers' care if the individual being raptured believes in the story of jesus that man has defined in his bible...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

i see your alien conspiracy and raise you my logical religious explanation. maybe they got raptured and we're the ones left behind.
Wow,never thought of that and thanx for adding another level to this perplexing mystery...

I'll go on national TV or in front of the UN right now and repeat everyting i said throughout this thread...

The Gong Show is long dead, so you're out of luck with the national TV thing. As to the UN, the place is crawling with kooks - they don't need anymore.....

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Have you guys never heard of sex/labor trafficking. There are more people kidnapped and sold into slavery today than anytime in history.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The greys are not robots with human souls. They have their own souls afaik but they have weak dna and are dying prematurely, hence they want some human traits. In effect they are subservient to the reptillians and are part of the orion group as are the sirians.

The men in black are the sirians, aka oriental people flying around in unidentified helicopters.

The nephelim, aka annukaki aka ancient aliens aka giants, are the draconian reptiles. Anywhere between 8 to 12 feet tall with dragon skin. A lot of terms are synonymous with each other because different nationalities have different names for the unspeakable truth. There are also many sub-species of each species, in other words not all greys and reptillians are the same.

Complex topic for sure and the fact there is very little information to go by makes the entire topic a nightmare of a research projetc. It could take you years and years of going around in circles!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

You keep saying that but you never replied to my inquiry on teh other pages on if you would do the same for all the other threads youve made that are totally the opposite of this one.........

Answer the question......
I'm not allowed to have multiple theories just like scientists do? and vast numbers of missing people who are never seen again is not a theory,it is fact...

> .... vast numbers of missing people who are never seen again is not a theory,it is fact...

A tremendously large amount of baby carrots are eaten each and every day AND they are all eaten by humans.... This is not a theory.... it IS FACT even though some people say carrots go well with "braised human" which we already know is considered a delicacy by reptilians......

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join