It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
In the United States alone, there are over 10,000,000 people reported missing Every Year !!! and after all the murders and family kidnappings and runaways have been factored out...500,000 are never found!!! Every Year!!!

Something very very evil is going on all around us and Think About It...Its not in the news but brittany and gaga are in the news...Are we screwed up or what!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
"Montauk boys":

Tens of thousands of young teenage boys were kidnapped and forced into a mind control training program called The Montauk Project starting around 1976. Al Bielek, under mind control, was involved in many areas of the secret Montauk Project. After slowly recovering his memories beginning in the late 1980's, he came to realize that there were at least 250,000 mind controlled "Montauk Boys' produced at 25 different facilities similar to the underground base at Montauk, Long Island. Many of these boys were to become 'sleepers', programmed to go into action at a later date when properly "triggered" to engage in some sort of destructive or disruptive conduct. Other Montauk Boys were woven into the fabric of mainstream American life as journalists, radio & TV personalities, businessmen, lawyers, judges, prosecutors, etc. --Ken Adachi educate-yourself.org...

"As of 1997, a high level former Illuminati programmer said that she saw documents that indicated there were at LEAST two MILLION people in the USA who were programmed under MK Ultra or Monarch programming. Her info does not include the approximate 10 MILLION young people who were programmed under the earlier phase of the "Montauk Boys" style of electronic mind control programming (1999 information). The Montauk programming takes less than a week for a full blown program install and less than 30 minutes for a typical tune up' or to add new programming. You no longer have to program one person at a time. The electronic method can insert the programming information directly into the subconscious mind for an entire room full of programming victims. The newer electronic method of mind control will work equally well on boys or girls, whereby the earlier phases of the Montauk programming were trauma based and would only work properly for young boys, thus it acquired the name of Montauk "Boys".

www.whale.to...

edit on 11/20/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

Shocking and horrifying. Something horrendously insidious has completely overtaken our
world and it seems that we are powerless to defend against it. The horror of it all.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Your supposition fails a basic test of logic.

If the governments of the world were involved in such a massive cover-up, where is all this supposedly "Secret Technology"?

We see no evidence of "immortal celebraties", no "miracle cures" of diseased world leaders, not even any "revolutionary" technological advances (beyond what could as easily, and rationally, be explained by hard research & development conducted by us puny humans).

Consider this as a foil the the idea that "somebody" is receiving "advanced Alien technology":

If a means for large scale (ie.: beyond crude laboratory experiments demonstrating known physical effects) "anti-gravity" were to be shown, it would totally collapse the world's petroleum-based economy. Virtually overnight.

Now, considering that much of the world's wealthy base much of their wealth on the current "petro-dollar", why would they even seek a technology that could, overnight, reduce their collective wealth to worthlessness?

Logically, it would be more sensible to claim that the governments of the world might allow mass human abduction to Prevent aliens from releasing knowledge of advanced technology to the people of the world!

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This is hilarious, you guys are staring people who are too dumb to realise they are looking at missing persons reports, not missing and never found people.

Here more proof, this time the UK...

Most people who go missing are found within 24 hours

www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk...

How about Las Vegas...

The fact is that the vast majority of reported missing persons are found or voluntarily return home within 48-72 hours after being reported.

www.lvmpd.com...

Canada?...

The majority of missing persons are located within three days; most are located within 24 hours of being reported missing.

winnipeg.ca...

edit on 11/20/2011 by ANOK because: typo

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Of course most people "want to believe" that these missing millions the world over just ran away,took off with a lover,took a permanent vacation,had an accident ect,ect,ect...but thats not what is really going on...little children dont do those things,but little children have something very important to...the Reptilians

i wonder what planet they are taken to? or are they spread around the galaxy? Shared between various alien worlds?
edit on 20-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

secret technology is kept secret...and used to build the underground speed train railways and FEMA death camps...The Air Force and NASA are probably flying all over the solar system,with secret bases on the dark side of the moon...Who would know?...Not us...

link   

Originally posted by blocula
Of course most people "want to believe" that these missing millions the world over just ran away...

It seems you just "want to believe" all those missing persons reports are people who all actually disappeared and never returned.

If that was really the case, I think the population would be noticing the huge reduction lol.

No they are just reports made when someone called to say someone was missing. If you read the links you are all posting it tells you that lol...

A missing persons report is made to police every 18 minutes in Australia. That's about 30,000 a year. Many of these reports are cleared up when the person missing is found or shows up safe and sound.

link   

Originally posted by ANOK
This is hilarious, you guys are staring people who are too dumb to realise they are looking at missing persons reports, not missing and never found people.

Here more proof, this time the UK...

Most people who go missing are found within 24 hours

www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk...

How about Las Vegas...

The fact is that the vast majority of reported missing persons are found or voluntarily return home within 48-72 hours after being reported.

www.lvmpd.com...

Canada?...

The majority of missing persons are located within three days; most are located within 24 hours of being reported missing.

winnipeg.ca...

we discussed this
of 10million missing every year 500,000 are never found
thank you
please pay more attention next time

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by capninsano240
we discussed this
of 10million missing every year 500,000 are never found
thank you
please pay more attention next time

Did we lol?

Where are you getting those figures from?

But so what 500,000 is not what the OP was claiming.

For example...

Australia...1 every 18 minutes...30,000...Missing and never seen again...every year

And as I posted already...

Of the estimated 35,000 people who are reported missing in Australia, more than 95 per cent are located within a short period of time (usually one week).

www.missingpersons.gov.au...

So that does not make 30,000 missing and never seen again does it? In fact that site says 1600 are still missing and not found. Big difference huh? Yes, no? Can you finally see my point?

Now, how about you pay attention eh?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
In the United States alone, there are over 10,000,000 people reported missing Every Year !!! and after all the murders and family kidnappings and runaways have been factored out...500,000 are never found!!! Every Year!!!

Something very very evil is going on all around us and Think About It...Its not in the news..Are we screwed up or what!!

500,000 in the USA alone...never seen...never found...never heard from again...so in the past 10 years,around 5,000,000 people have vanished...In the USA alone...Unbelievable

And yet brittany,gaga,sheen,lohan and cyrus are in the news headlines and all those permanently missing people are not!

Tptb are really good at keeping their herds of sheeple dumbed down and in the dark.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Yes,

What a great solution, guys!

We govern the world and there are too many people on this planet, so let's get rid of them and acquire technology!

Uh oh, let's look ahead to what lies ahead for us.....

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
Yes,

What a great solution, guys!

We govern the world and there are too many people on this planet, so let's get rid of them and acquire technology!

Uh oh, let's look ahead to what lies ahead for us.....
Maybe the evil aliens "forced the deal" upon the government,meaning Eisenhower mostly...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Bhadhidar

secret technology is kept secret...and used to build the underground speed train railways and FEMA death camps...The Air Force and NASA are probably flying all over the solar system,with secret bases on the dark side of the moon...Who would know?...Not us...

Again, where is your Proof?

There is a very old saying you might want to consider:

"Two people can keep a secret...If one of them is Dead!"

Who would know? Perhaps not you, or me, (although if you read some of my other posts, you might gather that I might be in a slightly better position to have heard than you), but someone would Know.

In fact, considering the number of years that have past, and the number of people invloved (you mentioned the US Air Force and NASA) (Really, read up. Look under "Airships" for a clue, then follow the leads), there are virtually Hundreds if not THOUSANDS people who would heve been "involved" with keeping such secrets, for decades.

And, unless you, yourself, are an Alien, with no understanding of Human nature, you would know that not only would such things not be possible to be kept secret for so long, there would be no Reason to keep such a secret any longer.

Afterall, when everyone knows (or even a large portion of the population knows) there really isn't any "secret" left to keep.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

this is the last reply you will get
disregarding the exact numbers the point is they are high and most of them are children and we have clear evidence of very very high level pedophelia rings both in the past and present
i dont at all understand why you are trying to act like this isnt a big deal
you should have your fingers broken and ass raped for trying to downplay this
(please dont take that as an insult i was speaking purely metaphorically of course)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by capninsano240

A little more digging and your figures are complete nonsense...

Reports of missing persons have increased sixfold in the past 25 years, from roughly 150,000 in 1980 to about 900,000 this year. The increase was driven in part by the country's growing population. But the numbers also indicate that law enforcement treats the cases more seriously now, including those of marginalized citizens.

www.trutv.com...

And remember that is reports, not people who are all still missing, again the majority of missing people are found.

Nearly 800,000 children disappear every year in the United States.

While 99 percent of those children are found

abcnews.go.com...

That is not 10 million lol. Of 800,000 missing children reports, 99% are found. Sorry to bust ya bubble and all that, no aliens, no abductions.

Originally posted by capninsano240
reply to post by ANOK

this is the last reply you will get

Cool. Not my loss if you can't comprehend what you're misunderstanding. Just trying to help deny ignorance and all that.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
lets make believe that i was teleported on-board an alien spaceship right now and taken away forever...

What would happen?...

My family would wake up and say...wheres mike?

And the answer would be...I dont know?

Then they would see that my car was still in the driveway and then they would say...

Someone must have picked him up...

About 24-36 hours later,they would think and say...he must be with a woman...

2 more days after that they would start to worry and maybe call the police...

Who would hardly do anything at all except drive around and wait for someone else to call in any information to the station...

2 more days later my family would be sucked back into tptb's rat race called work...

And they would carry on thinking that i must have stopped loving them...

Meanwhile i'm having my body torn open and my penial gland removed by evil Reptilians deep underground,at the bottom of the ocean,on another planet,or in another dimension...

And no one would know and if they were told the truth,they would refuse to believe it...

And that denial is whats empowering this to continue...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Reply to post by capninsano240

Because like the OP said it is too horrible a thing to acknowledge, until it hits home. Ignorance is bliss, remember?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I think at the end of the day we all believe what we wanna believe. I believe not to believe what the media says or writes in papers.They twist things more than the worse gossips in a small town because it gets the public going and talking.There is more focus on pop/film stars. People worship them and follow them and dont see what is really happening in the world. Just a plain ole distraction.I am a believer in Aliens but couldnt say 100% they are taking 1000's of people but in the next breath couldnt say their not taking some.More and more evidence is being shown and pointing in the direction of there being aliens/UFO's here. So yeh it is possible they are taking some people.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

How about you address the fact that your OP is misleading?

Those figures are not people never seen again, they are simply missing people reports of whom most are found, as I have shown evidence of multiple times now.

What happened to Deny Ignorance ATS?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
We are being captured and killed off by our own denials...Our refusal to admit it and accept it...Our refusal to believe it is happening and face it and then do something about it...Is what empowers them to continue and gives them the ability to keep doing this terrible evil to us...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join