It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
i see your alien conspiracy and raise you my logical religious explanation. maybe they got raptured and we're the ones left behind.
Wow,never thought of that and thanx for adding another level to this perplexing mystery...

I have no fear whatsoever...

I'll go on national TV or in front of the UN right now and repeat everyting i said throughout this thread...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by ANOK

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
The number of people truly missing each year is staggering..............

No they're not, the amount of people reported missing is staggering.

and we're not even given the real numbers.

...and how would you know that? Did you count them all yourself lol?

8000 children go missing every year in the US out of a population of 312,642,294. Not the millions that has been claimed.

But one thing to remember... we are talking 7 billion people now. That is more than rats on the planet, I think only chickens have a greater number than us (24 billion) Cows are 1.2 billion... and most larger common animals are in the low millions at best.

Now with that kind of numbers I would expect 10,000 missing all the time.
For every human on earth there exists around 1,000,000 insects and keep that in mind while reading this...

I think that some of these aliens are actually super intelligent bi-pedal insects live deep underground in regions impenetrable and unreachable to humans...

They have large eyes that allow in more light to help them see better in their nether regions below us.Our day time sunlight must be blinding to them,so these beings enter a persons bedroom shrouded in the darkness of night and quietly spray the sleeping and unaware individual with an advanced pheromone.A chemical substance that all insects use to control the reactions of the hive or colony,which produces certain desired behavioral responses...

Their unsuspecting human victims,after inhaling this sinister pheromone,falls into a trance like state of mind and is under the spell of these uninvited intruders.This chemical also induces implanted hallucinations within the abductees mind that tricks them into believing that these advanced bi-pedal insects are aliens from space,or our friendly brothers and sisters from the stars here to save mankind,disguising what they really are and what their really doing..
edit on 20-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Ok well I have no idea what your point is your trying to make, I dunno maybe your trying to recruit for your cult or something,but at this point I cannot force myself to read this any longer..

Just in case you have not realized this yet, i will tell you, your guessing..... Your also trying to use your imagination and what you think you know and understand about life, which sounds like not much, to justify your guesses, and at the same time... You arguing with people that disagree with your guesses..

Do you have any idea what that is called on message boards?

I am sure in mental health they call it something as well, I just dunno what it called in a clinical perspective, maybe we can get a psychologist to pipe in..

Good luck with you guesses are arguments..

Bic, is over and outta here!!

edit on 20-11-2011 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
make it an even billion, and you would eliminate a lot of hunger an unemployment

settle down, j/k

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

People need evidence.

But ... if they DO have it and still deny, it's probably indicative of Cognitive Dissonance.

Another words, if people feel a solution is out of reach or blatantly threatens their present system of beliefs or values, their mind will shut off. The brain doesn't like conflict.

I think people (or the brain) actually register "I'm wrong?" as pain. (me included)

I think that your suggestion is unlikely unless we know there're aliens visiting this planet. That's not a foregone conclusion. Pedophilia or government experiments are more likely explanations.

When I was your age, I was also actively asking these kinds of questions. I'm 34 now. My toolbox doesn't ask as many questions about these kinds of topics as it used to. When you grow older, you'll understand how important facts are (you'll find that a lot of things out there just aren't true). You'll also see that society is right about a lot of things.

However, sometimes society is wrong, especially about paradigm changing things. Look at history and you see lots of examples: flat earth, earth-centered universe, racism, witch hunts, etc.

I like your open mind, blocula. I share a lot of things in common with you.

Keep watching the skies. Maybe, someday, we'll finally know for sure if somebody is out there... I think we'll find it on a meteor or in the tail of a comet or on mars. They even think life might be on Enceladus, a moon of Saturn. These are reasonable possibilities. Panspermia is probably going to be a big research topic in the future, far bigger than it's today. A grey? Erm, maybe... But the more conventional explanation is that it's a kind of mass-subliminal dream. So many people talk about aliens and greys that it has inserted itself into the public's mind and invaded our dreams.
edit on 20-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equidae

Originally posted by Debunkology

Originally posted by Equidae
But Earth is not a tiny pen in the way that a factory farm is. A basic understanding of animal husbandry and agribusiness will show that. Any halfway intelligent farmer would understand the importance of control over their herd. It is the only way you can truly manage the production direction of your herd. It also allows for the reinforcement of preferred traits (marbling in cows, large turkey/chicken breasts, larger udders to produce more milk, etc.) Such management is essential to control what you feed and expose your herd to. Earth being used as a pen would make as much sense as turning your livestock out into the woods and calling that a pen.

And my quick response to that, is that Earth is the barrier. The control is the elite. . Aliens don’t need to control us. The establishment does that for them. The sheep controls themselves
Like the nazi death camps that were mostly run on the inside by people handpicked from the prisoners themselves...

The Nazis used people for labor and eventual extermination. There's no mention of Hitler having the rumblies for untermensch steaks. Nor did they want to breed the inmates because they eventually wanted no inmates so your comparison is flawed. Earth being used as a corral for people has a very bad cost/benefit ratio. Again, genius aliens would hopefully have a snippet of common sense.
Perhaps the Holocaust and all other genocides are actually soul harvests disguised and cloaked beneath a veneer of fabricated war...Think about that very real possibility while falling asleep...

Prove that souls actually exist, and then we'll talk.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

David icke would be proud.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

if people feel a solution is out of reach, their mind will shut off

Exactly! It's also a defense mechanism, too. Also a general way of coping and surviving.
We need sleep. If we knew that aliens or whatever were capable of abducting us, which would usually happen at night, would we be able to sleep? Some people are crazy enough as it is. Add sleep deprivation to the equation and you've got a lot of loonies that would most likely self destruct, get Baker Acted, or locked up.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by blocula

The 10,000,000 must represent an average world wide yearly rate...and 500,000 of them are "never seen again"

[sigh]

Okay.....where did you get the 10,000,000 number from?

If you are going to quote figures then you have to back them up, now when sources have been quoted to you, you have claimed that they are lies.......why are your figures not lies, and where did you get them from?

I think it's a mix of playing Twister and using a cootie catcher.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

i see your alien conspiracy and raise you my logical religious explanation. maybe they got raptured and we're the ones left behind.
Wow,never thought of that and thanx for adding another level to this perplexing mystery...

I'll go on national TV or in front of the UN right now and repeat everyting i said throughout this thread...

You keep saying that but you never replied to my inquiry on teh other pages on if you would do the same for all the other threads youve made that are totally the opposite of this one.........

Answer the question......

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolutionz
People are "marching the streets" about this its called occupy...its not just about one thing its alot of things, including what the govt hide...for example the us govt hide 16million files a year, what could they be?

It would be nice if OWS started hitting on the military-industrial complex as it relates to ufology and crypto-zoology, BUT we still have a looooooonnnnnnngggggggggggggg way to go before the masses get their priorities in order.

Something needs to be done about the economy first and out-of-control corporate welfare. Then if and when that is ever taken care of, we can start going deeper down the rabbit hole. The first goal is always self-perservation aka limiting the damage spree that the BB has planned to unleash upon us the following two decades.

The conspiracy against humanity and earth in general is broad encompassing and so intricate, I have no wonders at all why many people have such a hard time connecting the dots. It took me years of research and torment to come around. Also I think the tea party was part of the conspiracy, as all right wingers partake without many having the necessary deeper understanding.

Remember right means keeping the status quo, such as monarchies or dictatorships. Our capitalist illusion of freedom is really clever though as it hides free range slavery via the illusion of choice. In actuallity the choices are severly limited as to who you know and how deep your pockets are and to acquire great wealth takes generations of hard work and sacrifice. Sacrifice to the gods of evil I would say!
edit on 11/20/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by blocula

Yeah but "they" are telling "us" to get rid of our gold for quick cash...Hmmmmm? Awfully suspicious...Wheres it all going?

what does this have to do with your falsified information on the number of people going missing, and you claiming them being abducted for alien technology
edit on 20-11-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)
The reptilians,who perform most of the human capturing,came to earth for gold and they genetically altered cave men into modern humans as slaves to mine the gold out of the earth...

In reality gold is totally worthless,except for the value we attach to it...Why do we?...Have we been told to?

Gold was valued in ancient times because it doesn't oxidize, it's malleability, it's relatively light weight while not being in danger of going bad/rotting/decaying, and also because it's just plain pretty.

Gold is useful today for many of the reasons above, but also because many important components need gold to function. One example that immediately comes to mind are HDMI cables.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Submit this idea to Ancient Aliens. They can make a good episode on this.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

1,000,000's of people go missing the world over "every year" and the vast majority are never seen,heard from or found again...

This statistic is just false. Many are found, with the vast majority appearing within 48 hours.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Wow...damn...You have spoken volumes and everything you have said is unfortunately true...

Imagine the terrible truth when realizing that the holocaust of the 5,000,000 jews and the 30,000,000 russians and countless others killed through government orchestrated genocides are actually "soul harvests" disguised beneath a thin veneer of fabricated war as commanded by our Reptilian and Insectoid overlords following the sinister agenda of the King Demon Alien Satan...

link   
I thought the numbers were outrageous, but after looking up the info it's actually low! It's more like 900,000 per year in the U.S. only and only 50,000 of that are adults! 2,300 per minute, I don't know about aliens but sometthing is going on.

link   

they get away with it because it is sooooo horrible of a thing, that the vast majority of people will ignore and deny it...it is literally too terrible to face...

and the faster and faster they make us live,the more and more people are going missing...Tptb try their best to keep our noses to the ghrindstones so we dont realize whats going on around us...

Hey, I actually believe in aliens.

I may even go so far as to say that there are parts of me that believes the government is indeed cooperating with aliens, though from the sources I've ran through it's really just the ETs doing whatever they want and loosely pretending to care what the Earth elites think.

But despite that...

I don't think people are too scared to admit things or face them..
I just think there's absolutely 0 solid proof of this, whatsoever.

link   

Originally posted by capninsano240
.....so millions go missing most of them kids
.....am i the only one who still remembers the whole larry king thing
penn state still too far in the past?
its really really #ed up but these kids are being sold into prostitution to be bought by wealthy social elites

i really dont understand how people arent connecting the dots

because "alien abduction" sounds so much better

those damn alien abductions, those are the goverments fault, they're hiding alien technology from us and trading humans for it... OMG!!! [/end sarcasm]

kids being forced into prostitution is just too real... something can actually be done about this.

the OP wants us rally in the streets and march... for what? missing people? well sounds like it his post, but then why include the whole "aliens are trading technology for humans" thingy, unless......

oh yeah right.....

he wants ALIEN DISCLOSURE!!!

edit on 20-11-2011 by bladebosq because: spelling

edit on 20-11-2011 by bladebosq because: spelling

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Why ?
According to you, none of it is real.
Quoting you from another thread:

and they are able to create holographic life, upon holographic worlds, within holographic realities...and you and i,the earth and outer space are one of them...
...........What we perceive as the reality around us...Is an illusion...
...........This really is a very hard truth to face...Everything we see,hear,touch,taste and smell is taking place within our brains and nowhere else...

So, how can anyone really be missing if it's all an illusion, according to you.
Your stories are getting away from you.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Ever think people are just in huge debt, or huge problems in their local area, or wanting to get away from abuse in relationships, any of this make you think maybe people up and leave and never bother to tell anyone again, find jobs that dont pay them through the law only by cash in hand? How about the many thousands of people having accidents, walking out in forests or mountains, falling of and killing themselves instantly? What about people choosing to up and leave to another country for holiday but stay there and never return, just live off what they can?

Did any of this pass through your mind? There are millions billions of people worldwide, you think we all are rigged to the system of points and numbers?

Never.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by blocula

I am speechless at some of the content you have contributed to this thread!

Are you trying for some sort of record, to include the most amount of ludicrous theories, all kettled into one thread?

It has been proved, here on this thread, that you have simply fabricated all of your evidence!, I understand that this thread has now been moved to the "grey area"..........but really?.....even the grey area should have some semblance of intelligence and sense.

I'm thinking you really need to get out a little bit more
The further you go,the less you'll see...

For every human on earth there exists around 1,000,000 insects and keep that in mind while reading this...

Seven foot tall,super intelligent,bi-pedal aliens who resemble ants or mantis are seen onboard the flying saucers dressed in shimmering silver hooded robes and they seem to be the ones orchestrating the abduction process and controlling the actions of the greys...

I think that some of these aliens are actually super intelligent bi-pedal insects that live deep underground in regions impenetrable and unreachable to humans...

They have large eyes that allow in more light to help them see better in their nether regions below us.Our day time sunlight must be blinding to them,so these beings enter a persons bedroom shrouded in the darkness of night and quietly spray the sleeping and unaware individual with an advanced pheromone.A chemical substance that all insects use to control the reactions of the hive or colony,which produces certain desired behavioral responses...

Their unsuspecting human victims,after inhaling this sinister pheromone,falls into a trance like state of mind and is under the spell of these uninvited intruders.This chemical also induces implanted hallucinations within the abductees mind that tricks them into believing that these advanced bi-pedal insects are aliens from space,or our friendly brothers and sisters from the stars here to save mankind,disguising what they really are and what their really doing...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join