It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

who is that?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'm a big 21 year old kid, wish they would take me

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Equidae

We hunt and kill deer,we harvest and kill cows,pigs and chickens by the hundreds of millions and then tear them apart and eat them without a care in the world...

We are so small and we think and act like we are so tall and we are ever so arrogant and think that its just not possible something is doing the same things to us...

Well guess what?...They are...

Our collective denial and our collective negative karma has joined together and formed a monster that is roaming the countryside,drifting down our city streets and flying through the sky and the evil aliens that we refuse to accept and face are harvesting our souls...

edit on 20-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

But we don't let livestock run loose, and only try to catch them when we're ready to eat them. That's why we have factory farms. It is a much more efficient way of obtaining food. I think aliens (since we're assuming they're intelligent) would rather do that than run around the countryside wasting resources in order to snatch people. That's not a logical approach to obtaining food for groups with large numbers.
The aliens do have a factory farm for their food...Its called Earth...And the soul harvest is always ripe and plentiful...

Then I'm disappointed about the supposed intelligence of these beings. Earth being a factory farm is entirely too inefficient. Factory farms do not give their livestock free reign to move about as they wish. Almost all factory farm animals stay in a tiny pen for their entire lives. If we could figure that out, surely aliens could as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185
How does missing people equate to aliens taking them for secret techology? Have you ever considered how many of those people did not want to be found? Sorry op but it is this kind of post that makes me wonder why I joined this website. Besides why would the governent publish statistics and allow it to be public if they are hushing up the "evil alien" theory?
Vast numbers of little children under the age of ten that dont want to be found?

The government operates openly and they hide in plain sight,knowing most will never dare to face the brutal truth...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Whats this latest craze of the street billboards newspaper adds and the media hammering home and into everyones heads the lured by greed message to gather up and sell all our gold?

And connect that with the Reptilian agenda of coming to earth long ago to mine gold is Africa and how they created a mutated species of slaves we call modern humans to mine the gold out of the earth..

And now its...Get Big Money!...Which is actually chump change... Sell your gold!... Give us your gold!...

Hmmmmmm?

Talking about missing people in the thread. You post about gold. I remember listening to a speech by someone who was talking about the missing gold of the world. He reckoned that the gold is STILL being farmed out of this world. It's on youtube somewhere. I'll have to find it.

In times of financial collapse or unstable markets, it's always best to have a stock of gold somewhere. Gold is real money.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Then I'm disappointed about the supposed intelligence of these beings. Earth being a factory farm is entirely too inefficient. Factory farms do not give their livestock free reign to move about as they wish. Almost all factory farm animals stay in a tiny pen for their entire lives. If we could figure that out, surely aliens could as well.

Or maybe that tiny pen is what we call earth?

Afterall the US government hasn't gone back to the moon have they now?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Whats this latest craze of the street billboards newspaper adds and the media hammering home and into everyones heads the lured by greed message to gather up and sell all our gold?

And connect that with the Reptilian agenda of coming to earth long ago to mine gold is Africa and how they created a mutated species of slaves we call modern humans to mine the gold out of the earth..

And now its...Get Big Money!...Which is actually chump change... Sell your gold!... Give us your gold!...

Hmmmmmm?

Or it could just be that the world economy is in shambles, and that precious metals maintain value. Gold is one of the most common of these metals that is present in every home, and has remained valuable over the course of human history due to it's valuable properties (does not oxidize, is malleable, etc.) Instead of selling something useful like an appliance, it makes more sense to sell some old jewelry.

Remember: the simplest answer is the most likely!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by KingsMantis
yes yes this is very true and "we" are "aware" of this.

An agent against the NWO has been sent out and he has let himself be kidnapped in Germany. His mission is to dismantle the operation from the inside out....

Give him your regards.

hmm new member, outlandish claims........history tends to repeat itself.......

care to show any proof of these claims

Hey buddy, missed your post earlier my bad.

Yes an agent was sent towards their home planet in an attempt to save the kidnapped humans and take out all resistance. The mission was to start a rebellion against the captors and kill their King. These evil aliens are bottom feeders, so with the right weaponry, the mission can be completed.

The mission though, has a 43% chance of succeeding. The Agent was given the Faizer System as a trump card to destroy their planet if the mission fails. Give him your regards.

As for how do i know this, I am Inner Circle.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Just to counter your claims,thousands upon thousands of people claim to have been abducted by aliens and hundreds of ufo's and flying saucers are seen every day and perhaps of all abductions and sightings,more than half remain un-reported for fear of ridicule from a society that is comfortable living in denial about whats going on all around them...

Hmm the abduction stories I've read about are not conclusive by a long shot. Most of them come from regressed memories, and who can say where those memories really came from? Our imagination can be pretty wild.
People used to think they saw fairies and leprechauns. We like to make things up to explain what we don't understand. UFO's are simply modern folklore.

For example there are people who can not remember if a conversation they had was real, or just imagined, or even dreamed. Especially people who are isolated a lot.

'Flying saucers' are not seen everyday. UFO's maybe, but as I already said there isn't one report that is conclusive.

But who cares about reports, people lie, people make things up, people can be confused, mistaken etc. I simply go by personal experience, and I have been in enough situations to have seen a UFO, but nothing, nada, not even anything close. Am I just supposed to put my faith in others claims?

Most unexplained sightings are probably military, or other experimental craft. Visitors from another planet is very unlikely...

www.fermisparadox.com...

edit on 11/20/2011 by ANOK because: typo
Poeple in the middle ages did see faries and leprechauns...Who were actually the same aliens we see now,only then they were disguised a certain way that fit the mind set of the time period they were operating and abducting in...so they "appeared" as elfs,gnomes faries and leprechauns...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Over one million people go missing each year and out of those more than 90% get found after a short time. You missed that second part in your original post.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Debunkology

Or maybe that tiny pen is what we call earth?

Afterall the US government hasn't gone back to the moon have they now?

But Earth is not a tiny pen in the way that a factory farm is. A basic understanding of animal husbandry and agribusiness will show that. Any halfway intelligent farmer would understand the importance of control over their herd. It is the only way you can truly manage the production direction of your herd. It also allows for the reinforcement of preferred traits (marbling in cows, large turkey/chicken breasts, larger udders to produce more milk, etc.) Such management is essential to control what you feed and expose your herd to. Earth being used as a pen would make as much sense as turning your livestock out into the woods and calling that a pen.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Poeple in the middle ages did see faries and leprechauns...Who were actually the same aliens we see now,only then they were disguised a certain way that fit the mind set of the time period they were operating and abducting in...so they "appeared as elfs,gnomes faries and leprechauns...

I tend to favour the view that people in earlier times explained things in how they perceived reality. We only refer to them as Aliens because we know better. I suppose if we saw them in the middle-ages, we'd call them elf’s, gnomes, fairies or leprechauns too.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Ah, the dreaded Sock Puppet in his natural habitat.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

But Earth is not a tiny pen in the way that a factory farm is. A basic understanding of animal husbandry and agribusiness will show that. Any halfway intelligent farmer would understand the importance of control over their herd. It is the only way you can truly manage the production direction of your herd. It also allows for the reinforcement of preferred traits (marbling in cows, large turkey/chicken breasts, larger udders to produce more milk, etc.) Such management is essential to control what you feed and expose your herd to. Earth being used as a pen would make as much sense as turning your livestock out into the woods and calling that a pen.

And my quick response to that, is that Earth is the barrier. The control is the elite. . Aliens don’t need to control us. The establishment does that for them. The sheep controls themselves

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

I am 26 and grew up believing and reading books about ufos/aliens. Listened to Coast to Coast and Open Minds. I have changed my opinion about what is going on with the phenomena, but I absolutely believe that there is SOMETHING behind it. It is not all bs. There is HISTORY behind this phenomena. There are too many good reports from honest people, throughout history, who have gained NOTHING from reporting their encounter. It is unfortunate that some people cannot believe something just because they have not witnessed it. Check out this documentary and maybe your interest will be re-ignited:

One of the best sighting in my opinion:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Equidae

Maybe to them this Earth is a tiny pen. The OP has said on several occasions that we are all more interest in what the celebrities are doing then all the children that come up missing everyday. How more efficient can you get?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Kingmantis

A word of advice. It would do you will to heed out what the OP is saying. Not everything is as it seems and our Government keeps many secrets from us....It is "Enjoyment" to them when they see we have figured something out, but then be ridiculed and taunted by our brethren. I have seen many things in my years, and what the OP says is an Intelligent and note worthy. The "Evil Aliens" He speaks of do exist, their home planet existing in another galaxy. The Extra Terrestrials are bottom feeders on their home planet, and i do not understand why our World Government has made contracts with them. As long as people like the OP exist to explain the truth and give out information, i am sure we will be successful in breaking the ties that bind.

blocula

This is so overwhelming that most people will refuse to believe that this sort of thing is going on in their happy and creature comfort filled little worlds... So either theres a vast and sinister underground network that is operating world wide and they are kidnapping and enslaving and murdering millions of innocent people every year.Satanic blood sacrifices for earthly pleasures enjoyed by hollywoods beautiful people,the royal bloodline elites and the worlds political leaders... Or millions of people are being traded and allowed to be captured by the governments of our fallen world,who turn a blind eye,in exchange for secret technologies and who knows what else.As the evil reptilians obtain a never ending flow of penial gland excretions and souls that are used to animate their biological robots we call the greys...

Im sorry.........is it me or do these two people have eerily similar writing styles...........

coincidentally one of the very very few people that agree with him on this whole thread
I can assure you we are not the same person and lots of people have agreed with me...

I have no fear whatsoever...

I'll go on national TV or in front of the UN right now and repeat everyting i said throughout this thread...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Equidae

It depends on what they are raising us for...of course meat animals are bred selectively to create more meat, are they any the wiser? Of course not...I am reminded of Arthur C. Clarkes book "Childhoods End" by this conversation.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
Thought provoking post.
Im sure its been posted, but just to reiterate again.

Aust. Federal Police statistics.....In Australia 35000 people are Reported missing per year, out of 20 mill population.

95% are found within 1 Week!!

98% are found with 6 Months!

700 or so remain missing for 6 months or so.

Suicide would be a large number of the 700 or so.

So, I dont think the Greys are taking too many humans really. Except when they are hungry.
Vast numbers of little kids under the age of 10 are killing themselves?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I think you aren't seeing the big picture. We are being managed. What we eat is being controlled. The herd is fattening up quite nicely.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join