It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IndigoValor

Are we given accurate numbers?

They don't even have one data base or interconnecting worldwide database.

We don't have true accurate numbers.

And yes I believe many, most are custody cases, run aways / sex slavery, serial killers, people kidnapped and killed for organs, etc.

Years back when my mother in law (widowed) was dating a retired chief of homicide for a major US City he mentioned that there were vast numbers of missing (mainly children) that are totally unaccountable for and never ever found again.

This gentleman was very sharp, very decent and had been a detective for decades.

He stated, "We really have no idea of the true number of individuals that go missing each year, it's staggering"

And while this man was the furthest type of person to believe in UFO's or any kind of paranormal, he said the numbers were so staggering, "something strange is going on all over."

edit on 20-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Star for you too. Isn't Bramley's book a wonder? I was 14 when I had a lot of stuff figured out on my own, & then "Chariots of the Gods" came out in paperback. Whew! What a relief- I realised I wasn't the only one who thought about such things. I had kept it to myself for a long while- my parents were very religious & if I had so much as pointed out Ezekiel's chapter in the Bible to them they would have hit me over the head with it.

My Scottish grandfather fought in WWI in Normandy, & always wondered about the disappearance of an entire regiment- of about 3000, I think- in Turkey. Jacques Vallee tells of it in "Passport to Magonia". A huge cloud descended to the hill these soldiers were standing on, & when it rose ALL OF THEM WERE GONE. No one knows what became of them.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This is so overwhelming that most people will refuse to believe that this sort of thing is going on in their happy and creature comfort filled little worlds...

So either theres a vast and sinister underground network that is operating world wide and they are kidnapping and enslaving and murdering millions of innocent people every year.Satanic blood sacrifices for earthly pleasures enjoyed by hollywoods beautiful people,the royal bloodline elites and the worlds political leaders...

Or millions of people are being traded and allowed to be captured by the governments of our fallen world,who turn a blind eye,in exchange for secret technologies and who knows what else.As the evil reptilians obtain a never ending flow of penial gland excretions and souls that are used to animate their biological robots we call the greys...

Or both are continuously ongoing and perpetually denied by the mainstream public hiding from reality behind a thin veneer of materialism and the government controlled media...

edit on 20-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
3.....2..1 Jet Slinger Come Closer

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RomaMayLi

Thanks for the star. Yes Jacques Vallee has written many great books on this subject....I hate to plug my own thread here but I detail my ufo sighting here: www.abovetopsecret.com... tell me what you think.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Your post proves absolutely nothing except that there's a lot of people missing every year.
But there's also a lot of people on the earth. People are kidnapped and sold into slavery, people die of natural causes never to be seen again, there are plenty of reasons.
None of it points to body snatching by an e.t. You're a fine one to speak about truth and fallen humanity when you tell a lie to spread some story of e.t visiting man kind when there is absolutely no proof at all of an e.t race. This thread is trash and should be closed. You make such a bold claim without providing ANY evidence at all. Where is the evidence?

I don't see how it is some of you go into fantasy land and believe crap like this. I believed in e.t life when I was a child and even up to my very early 20's. Influenced mostly by the X-Files and listening to Coast To Coast A.M. But I'm 28 now & since I was oh about 24 I have not believed in e.t life. I have researched it plenty and the teachings on e.t life, and all this other nonsense are total nonsense, promoted by people only wanting to keep people stupid.
edit on 20-11-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
doubt that aliens are kidnapping people. wouldnt serve any purpose any civilisation capable of interstellar travel would have outgrown need of manual labour it could be done much more efficiently by technology... study ? After dissecting and scanning a few random samples they'd know what they need to..

Maybe pets or kept in some intergalactic zoo... but even that would be very doubtful...

Most likely people just decided to drop out of the system or took up a new identity and started new lives elsewhere...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk
reply to post by blocula

Your post proves absolutely nothing except that there's a lot of people missing every year. But there's also a lot of people on the earth. People are kidnapped and sold into slavery, people die of natural causes never to be seen again, there are plenty of reasons.
None of it points to body snatching by an e.t. You're a fine one to speak about truth and fallen humanity when you tell a lie to spread some story of e.t visiting man kind when there is absolutely no proof at all of an e.t race. This thread is trash and should be closed.

the fact that more than 3000 babies are missing in a state alone without a trace? WITHOUT A GODDAMN TRACE.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by barmyfluid

Its highly unlikely that the government is going to be launching any real solid investigations into this matter,because they would be investigating themselves...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I have to assume you are purposefully sensationalizing since you only included the parts of the sources that discussed the missing persons reports, and said nothing about the ones who get found. So the actual amount of people who really disappear and are never found again is considerably smaller. Dirty tactics if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IndigoValor

Why do you use foul language? This person has made a very bold claim and provided no evidence. Plenty of babies are murdered by abortion. Where's the outcry for that? This person made this thread to grab people's attention and posted nothing more than numbers. They have given us no facts at all showing some conspiracy of body snatching by e.t. When are you people going to wake up?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
uuuuuggggggghhhhhh.... what?

Ok. so you covered the stats on missing persons...

what about the evil aliens?
Nothing?
You just think its because of evil aliens that these people go missing with no facts or evidence or even a hoaxy youtube video to go by??? Oh, ok. Yeah, I guess I'm sold.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Really good point! Some of us by accident of by design may be born with something that acts as a shield or barrier to the alien abduction...

People with their inner eye open,who are clairvoyant and psychic,are the ones who most often see ufo's, ghosts, bigfoot and are prone to experience poltergeist activity...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
Yea, I have been saying that for years. There are not any mass graves holding them, that would be a hell of a lot of mass graves to cover up. And the numbers you used, I believe are not considered to be the crime victims of murder, kidnapping, slavery, etc. This is one major reason the government doesn't just come out and admit they are here. If they did admit it and had to explain where all the people are disappearing to, it would be anarchy.

That is why I say it is the Alien Harvest in 2012. We have been an explosive crop, more than usual because of technological advancements in agriculture and medicine. We are now threatening the farm so to speak due to our numbers. So, it is time to thin the herd so to speak. Lots of planets being mined and they all need slaves to do it. We are a huge cash crop. Think about it! That is why I say I am not going anywhere with anyone unless they catch me by surprise and paralyze me first.

Just a thought!

Aliens would not use live humans for slaves for a number of reasons...

Firstly, slaves cause trouble. They revolt, they get lazy, they have physical limitations.

Secondly they need to be housed and fed to keep up strength for hard work.

Thirdly, they don't live long.

If Aliens are really taking people it is more likely for a food source and not much more.

If they wanted us for genetic material to save their own race, they only need ask. If they want resources, they only need take them.

Food is the only real logical explaination for so many missing people.

Human Soup..lol If there is a harvest comming, then I'd hide out till its over an not believe a thing anyone says. They don't wanna' damage the merchandise, so they'll prolly, get people o go willingly onto the ships by telling them the world is ending..lol

I say, don't get on..!!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndigoValor

Originally posted by OwenGP185
How does missing people equate to aliens taking them for secret techology? Have you ever considered how many of those people did not want to be found? Sorry op but it is this kind of post that makes me wonder why I joined this website. Besides why would the governent publish statistics and allow it to be public if they are hushing up the "evil alien" theory?

Fail

I agree, that video does fail.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equidae

Originally posted by blocula
We hunt and kill deer,we harvest and kill cows,pigs and chickens by the hundreds of millions and then tear them apart and eat them without a care in the world...

We are so small and we think and act like we are so tall and we are ever so arrogant and think that its just not possible something is doing the same things to us...

Well guess what?...They are...

Our collective denial and our collective negative karma has joined together and formed a monster that is roaming the countryside,drifting down our city streets and flying through the sky and the evil aliens that we refuse to accept and face are harvesting our souls...

But we don't let livestock run loose, and only try to catch them when we're ready to eat them. That's why we have factory farms. It is a much more efficient way of obtaining food. I think aliens (since we're assuming they're intelligent) would rather do that than run around the countryside wasting resources in order to snatch people. That's not a logical approach to obtaining food for groups with large numbers.
The aliens do have a factory farm for their food...Its called Earth...And the soul harvest is always ripe and plentiful...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Kingmantis

A word of advice. It would do you will to heed out what the OP is saying. Not everything is as it seems and our Government keeps many secrets from us....It is "Enjoyment" to them when they see we have figured something out, but then be ridiculed and taunted by our brethren. I have seen many things in my years, and what the OP says is an Intelligent and note worthy. The "Evil Aliens" He speaks of do exist, their home planet existing in another galaxy. The Extra Terrestrials are bottom feeders on their home planet, and i do not understand why our World Government has made contracts with them. As long as people like the OP exist to explain the truth and give out information, i am sure we will be successful in breaking the ties that bind.

blocula

This is so overwhelming that most people will refuse to believe that this sort of thing is going on in their happy and creature comfort filled little worlds... So either theres a vast and sinister underground network that is operating world wide and they are kidnapping and enslaving and murdering millions of innocent people every year.Satanic blood sacrifices for earthly pleasures enjoyed by hollywoods beautiful people,the royal bloodline elites and the worlds political leaders... Or millions of people are being traded and allowed to be captured by the governments of our fallen world,who turn a blind eye,in exchange for secret technologies and who knows what else.As the evil reptilians obtain a never ending flow of penial gland excretions and souls that are used to animate their biological robots we call the greys...

Im sorry.........is it me or do these two people have eerily similar writing styles...........

coincidentally one of the very very few people that agree with him on this whole thread

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Thought provoking post.
Im sure its been posted, but just to reiterate again.

Aust. Federal Police statistics.....In Australia 35000 people are Reported missing per year, out of 20 mill population.

95% are found within 1 Week!!

98% are found with 6 Months!

700 or so remain missing for 6 months or so.

Suicide would be a large number of the 700 or so.

So, I dont think the Greys are taking too many humans really. Except when they are hungry.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Just imagine the media reported.

"On average in the USA, 30 people go missing EVERY DAY and never to be seen again."

Sounds quite extreme. Or maybe.....

"8,000 people go missing EVERY YEAR in the USA and are never found again."

Now. I'm sure that would create a bit of anxiety. But it always sounds a lot better when it's reported as:

"800,000 people go missing EVER YEAR in the USA, but don't worry...... 99% are found safe and well."

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Whats this latest craze of the street billboards,newspaper adds and the medias hammering home and into everyones heads the lured by greed message to gather up and sell all our gold?

And connect that with the Reptilians agenda of coming to earth long ago to mine gold in Africa and how they created a mutated species of slaves we call modern humans to mine the gold out of the earth..

And now its...Get Big Money!...Which is actually chump change... Sell your gold!... Give us your gold!...

Hmmmmmm?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join