It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
We hunt and kill deer,we harvest and kill cows,pigs and chickens by the hundreds of millions and then tear them apart and eat them without a care in the world...

We are so small and we think and act like we are so tall and we are ever so arrogant and think that its just not possible something is doing the same things to us...

Well guess what?...They are...

Our collective denial and our collective negative karma has joined together and formed a monster that is roaming the countryside,drifting down our city streets and flying through the sky and the evil aliens that we refuse to accept and face are harvesting our souls...

edit on 20-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equidae

Originally posted by dcmb1409
So we get all of these wonderful inventions like can openers, Swiss army knives, sham-wows, and scrubbing bubbles to name a few in exchange for humans kidnappers?

Seems like the aliens are only mechanical inclined and not genetic engineering or medical technology driven. They can't clone a gene, create artificial life, intelligence, or grow or create food without having the human body to experiment on. I've seen all of those pics of greys with huge teeth and big mouths that are voracious eaters and drool over human hogs that they fatten up for a space bar-b-que.

If my government let's them take me to the cannibal kettle in the sky in exchange for the formula for silly putty, then I hope I gave em all indigestion.

edit on 20-11-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

Speaking of Sham-Wows, maybe that's what really happened to Billy Mays?

He supposedly stood up in the window seat on a jet, knocked his head and after getting off the plane in a much confused state walked into a "Earth Uranus Tastes Good" cooler container headed for Alpha Centauri......

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR

So we get all of these wonderful inventions like can openers, Swiss army knives, sham-wows, and scrubbing bubbles to name a few in exchange for humans kidnappers?

Seems like the aliens are only mechanical inclined and not genetic engineering or medical technology driven. They can't clone a gene, create artificial life, intelligence, or grow or create food without having the human body to experiment on. I've seen all of those pics of greys with huge teeth and big mouths that are voracious eaters and drool over human hogs that they fatten up for a space bar-b-que.

If my government let's them take me to the cannibal kettle in the sky in exchange for the formula for silly putty, then I hope I gave em all indigestion.

> ...They can't clone a gene, create artificial life, intelligence, or grow or create food without having the human body to experiment on.

Absolutely..... The Aliens are at a point in their evolution where, just like so many WalMart shoppers buy copious amounts of "Hungry Man TV dinners" so they don't have to grow / prepare meals from scratch, they are just too plain lazy to turn knobs and realign tubes, propelling liquid food into moulds / shapes of food stuff resembling what their parents ate in the past.....

Besides, why invest in new food manufacture facilities when all you have to do is hyper-drive down to earth for a short hunting / food gathering / vacation trip.... By the way it's cheaper to fill up the tank on the inter-stellar cruiser than buy foods from the money hungry alien corporations who purchase all their goods from a Chinese like planet (employing / victimizing 5 - 6 year workers) near them.....

That's assuming that they have a body chemistry similar to ours. That is highly improbable since they formed somewhere completely different. Just because we evolved in our particular way does not mean it is the 'best' way and that other organism would develop in a similar way. To assume so reveals a bias in our thought process (this isn't meant to be insulting, so please don't take it that way.) More than likely either we would provide no nutrients/be indigestible or we would be poisonous or cause some allergic reaction.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Yes, but like I said, the people that are never seen again have no way of telling you where they've been, they aren't here to tell you.

Anyway, the PTB wouldn't be likely to disclose the true number of permanently missing people to us, it just wouldn't be conducive to a cover up; and at the same time a cover up is denied, or if the idea is allowed to be entertained at all by anyone in the public eye, it is soon quashed by the mainstream media and fluffed up as light hearted nonsense. Mainstream media behaving in such a way should set alarm bells ringing straight away.
For example, let's suppose such a program as the one mentioned in the OP was on-going, then surely some of the tactics used to keep it workable but undetected would be misinformation, dis-information, manipulation of figures and ridicule. Proof would be generally unobtainable but if evidence was presented, cue ridicule etc. The idea that such a program is BS because of such little evidence could be the desired outcome and proof of a clandestine program working brilliantly, especially when there is anecdotal evidence, albeit disputed and controversial, that suggest the contrary.

Of course, the dis-information argument could be used from whatever angle or standpoint you have on this subject.

The fact that ex-military and ex-intelligence personnel go on record and state that there are interactions of some kind or other between OUR elected representatives and off/other world intelligences should be enough for the governments(s) to launch investigations, and possibly criminal investigations at that, as to why so many of it's former employees are lying in public, accusing the government of lying and in the process, slandering the government. I wonder why they don't?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR

Originally posted by Equidae

Speaking of Sham-Wows, maybe that's what really happened to Billy Mays?

He supposedly stood up in the window seat on a jet, knocked his head and after getting off the plane in a much confused state walked into a "Earth Uranus Tastes Good" cooler container headed for Alpha Centauri......

or maybe they got tired of his commercials like we did!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
In the United States alone, there are over 10,000,000 people reported missing Every Year !!! and after all the murders and family kidnappings and runaways have been factored out...500,000 are never found!!! Every Year!!!

Something very very evil is going on all around us and Think About It...Its not in the news but brittany and gaga are in the news...Are we screwed up or what!!!

I often wonder if some folks have a bit more protection from 'up / down there' than others.
I don't mean that in a negative way but just that maybe the vulnerable one's are deliberately / easily targetted by whatever's taking them...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by minusugune
i watched some video some time ago and there was interesting part were someone said that human skeletons are dropped from alien spaceships to moon.
Wow,thats terrible and they probably dump our unusable refuse onto and then into the dark side of their ancient spaceship we call the moon...

Throwing vast numbers of human bodies into our massive oceans would work really well, the salt water and predators that live there would completely eliminate any evidence that it ever happened...

And most poeple would just blindly carry on worrying about lohans next court date,britneys latest hair style,gagas overrated body and what size tv to buy,whos dancing with who,ect,ect...

Unbelievable...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing attention to the topic but I think you are exaggerting the current figures. Alien abductions used to be more common in the past, as were cattle mutilations. The numbers appear to be going down according to most sources.

There was a classified report done by a covert branch of our government(probably cia related) that spoke of these underground bases(especially in the western usa) run by aliens and government. I believe small factions of reptillian species have been here for millions of years and then the greys arrived. The reptillians may have a soul harvesting agenda which they raise humans as slaves and when they die they collect those souls on the moon and sell them to the gallactic market.

The greys are here to collect dna from humans and use that improved dna to help there dying species back in zeta reticulae. They may also be collecting rare minerals such as gold, silver and rare earth magnets. The reptillians could also be collecting these minerals.

What is truth from fiction is almost impossible to discern, but I do know hollywood must have access to the military industrial complex to be able to come up with such lavish "futuristic" themes. They are not really futuristic at all, except to us dumb sheep who have been here since the great flood and have amounted to absolute #. You would think after 5,000 years of human evolution we would have conquered our solar system by now, but little do people realise that it is not as barren and inhospitable as nasa claims. John Leer has said as much as well as Richard Hoageland!

To be honest I think we are a doomed species but we should keep trying to elevate ourselves just the same.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

We hunt and kill deer,we harvest and kill cows,pigs and chickens by the hundreds of millions and then tear them apart and eat them without a care in the world...

We are so small and we think and act like we are so tall and we are ever so arrogant and think that its just not possible something is doing the same things to us...

Well guess what?...They are...

Our collective denial and our collective negative karma has joined together and formed a monster that is roaming the countryside,drifting down our city streets and flying through the sky and the evil aliens that we refuse to accept and face are harvesting our souls...

But we don't let livestock run loose, and only try to catch them when we're ready to eat them. That's why we have factory farms. It is a much more efficient way of obtaining food. I think aliens (since we're assuming they're intelligent) would rather do that than run around the countryside wasting resources in order to snatch people. That's not a logical approach to obtaining food for groups with large numbers.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Yeah I know. was in the military and had a Swiss army knife and a fine piece of equipment it was at the time. Can't wait for the new/old tech army knife to come out, hope it has some digital accessories included with the new/old tech model. All of the blades, scissors, tweezers, corkscrews and nail file became a bore after awhile.

Just hope I don't have to trade a loved one for it though.
The usable and functioning high-tech owned by the Military Industrial Complex is at least 20 years ahead of whats realeased for public consumption...We get their old and already out-dated tech and are told to think its new...

Imagine all the people who are continuously captured from 3rd world nations and they have very little ways and means of doing anything about it,or none at all,except to keep having more babies and the viscious harvest goes on and on...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
And even if they were too lazy to build harvesting facilities, I think they would at least try to do something like force people to run an abortion clinic. Even that has a better risk/reward tradeoff than kidnapping people.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It's probably further ahead than that. I know, call BS, but I saw a documentary a while back on national TV, I think it's when the PS2 came out, and a guy was interviewed and nonchalantly said that certain areas of the military were using PS2 level tech in the 1950's in what was then, state-of -the-art flight simulators. Will have a quick look to see if I can find it, but I don't know if I can be that bothered at the moment. Need bed.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think it happened like this...The evil aliens rule earth and are the dominant species and they have allowed humans to set up shop and prosper...For a price...

Like a regular joe trying to start a small business in mafia territory,those that own the streets will allow joe to operate his store...For a price...

The governments of the world willingly allow large numbers of their people to be abducted,some of whom are never returned...As a part of their world wide elite satan worship through which human blood sacrifice is offered to obtain earthly pleasures and in exchange for secret alien technology...

Satan is a Demon King Alien who rules our fallen world of harvested souls and recycled slaves...And Satans soldiers are our political leaders and elite bloodline royalty and the beautiful people,the whores and players of hollywood,who are all worshipped as gods,by the easily misled sheeple...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This is not true. That has already been taken care of before the bigbang ever happened with the use of only one person. This person was born with a unique symbol in the lines of the palm of his right hand. The true progeny of Lockheed Martin! What did they tell this person in a holiness church: "You know your diffrerent I saw you before all of creation your my scholar and that is good I will find you a bride and it won't be mine." ever heard of Groom Lake I'll bet that one other person and all of that technology he paid for is the bride! A marriage that will hang together by means of blood.

"Politics is no longer the art of the possible it is now more the act of attempting to avoid the inevitable."
"Busting heads" so that this person can finally aquire the technology that he paid for with his life a wicked long time ago.

"Remember that UFO you recovered a wicked long time ago well he thinks he left his wallet in it!"
edit on 20-11-2011 by UFOOWNER because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Perhaps the smoking gun evidence that there's a worldwide political apparatus created to help the governments "turn their heads to the other side", while hostile non-human beings, such as the Greys, abduct people, is the UN Office for "Outer Space Affairs", which is operational since the late '50s and the recent appointment of Dr Mazlan Othman, as an official "ambassador" for extraterrestrial contact. Though Dr. Othman avoids to admit her appointment, she gave an official speech as official representative of UN for alien affairs, at the Royal Society, which is behind the modus operandi for social indoctrination of hostile alien propaganda.

www.oosa.unvienna.org...
royalsociety.org...
downloads.royalsociety.org...

Take a look at the list of board of members of the Royal Society and search for "Rothschild" in the document...

royalsociety.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 11/20/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I seem to recall reading about a compensation case being paid to Canadians who were taken from orphanages and used for testing in this program. Those responsible for these human rights abuses enjoy for the most part anonymity and protection of National security privacy policy.

Where to go from here? Understanding the tech which was used and educating the self understanding NLP techniques and subliminal suggestion. Being a conscious observer. Bad things happen in this world. Evil people get away with things with impunity and often protected by the law. Educating society and driving this to become a part of our collective history to be understood by the next generation so that they will know what to look for and spot. Education and reconciliation with the survivors of these programs.

It took decades for the Australian government to recognize and apologize to the stolen generation. It took generations for America to see Slavery was wrong. Through education and love we can effect the collective consciousness to reject these evil actions as a society.

As for justice for those effected well I personally believe there is an intelligence which is permeating driving our evolution. Forgiveness is a form of releasing the self from the bindings of past events. Freeing the self to evolve beyond trauma and pain. For those who abuse the rights of others with impunity? I don't know what is in-store in the next plane of existence. However in this they have shown their hand and their worth.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

France....39,000...Missing and never seen again...every year...

Germany...50,000...Missing and never seen again...every year...

This is something I have always thought was true, and now the proof is right here....

Germans taste better than the French.
edit on 20-11-2011 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I think it happened like this...The evil aliens rule earth and are the dominant species and they have allowed humans to set up shop and prosper...For a price...

Wait.......I thought you said not long ago that we were part of the matrix.......and this was all an illusion......

Then you said this was hell........and we are all demons.....

Now evil aliens are farming us for food and making deals with the US for technology?

Im really confused here what your belief system is..........

All your threads you tout these ideas as undeniable fact..........

My opinion........you are either schizophrenic.......or you dont believe ANY of this and you are just trolling ATS to see how many people will believe the stuff youre saying........

This sort of thing is why ATS gets a bad rap

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Yeah I know. was in the military and had a Swiss army knife and a fine piece of equipment it was at the time. Can't wait for the new/old tech army knife to come out, hope it has some digital accessories included with the new/old tech model. All of the blades, scissors, tweezers, corkscrews and nail file became a bore after awhile.

Just hope I don't have to trade a loved one for it though.
The usable and functioning high-tech owned by the Military Industrial Complex is at least 20 years ahead of whats realeased for public consumption...We get their old and already out-dated tech and are told to think its new...

Imagine all the people who are continuously captured from 3rd world nations and they have very little ways and means of doing anything about it,or none at all,except to keep having more babies and the viscious harvest goes on and on...

Try AT LEAST 50 years ahead, instead of 20! BTW Ben Rich knew all about corporations and government colluding to keep knowledge to themelves..........A huge conspiracy indeed!

Whats this? People working with aliens?

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join