It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Where is the evidence the media plays this down?....

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by blocula

Some believe that Reptilian aliens are capturing them for their penial gland excretions that the Reptilians devour for psychic abilities and the ability to keep shape shifting into our frequency of reality...

I would say that I am one of those "some" you speak of. What I think they want is, they are trying two things. The Reptilians already here are trying to meld our DNA with theirs, so they too can become human, and the Draco wish to find a way to separate the human soul from the body, and have both under control. Think about it, you could have a slave race doing your bidding, and the extreme power of thousands of human souls at your disposal. If I were involved in an interstellar war I would want as much available power as I could get.

We have friends who are willing to help us fight them. But we, Humanity has to be the ones who begin. We have to show our willingness to fight these creatures. A lot of people embrace the Reptilians. How? The keep snakes as pets, they have dragon symbology on their possessions, they give power to them by loving them, and some even worship them.
The evil Reptilians sinister soul agenda must be working quite well,because the human population keeps multiplying more and more...

Their herds are plentiful and the harvest is good...
edit on 20-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
If this is truly happening. I don't think they have much choice in the matter.They can't prevent the aliens from abducting. So, they make deals to have some kind of say over what goes on.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndigoValor

Good to see Alex Collier warning us about this in the 1990s.

wow he was ahead of his time!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Where is all the evidence to jump to the conclusion that "aliens did it"? People get kidnapped, killed in gang/mafia violence, otherwise murdered and disposed of, run away from their life/debts/abusive parents, flee from warrants, get lost hiking in the wilderness, get lost at sea, yadayada.. there's many more mundane causes for people to go missing, why do you need to jump to some ridiculous conclusion just to fit your fantasy?

Not to mention it seems those are just numbers of "reported missing" cases filed each year, most of them later get found so the real numbers would be much smaller, distorting the data surely doesn't help your case. So tired of people stating their crazy beliefs as if it's fact based on # they read on conspiracy websites or saw on youtube and having no real scientific evidence to back it up.
edit on 20-11-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Most well documented abduction cases clearly indicate that the abductees are returned, so technically they aren't reported missing. Also, they are usually abducted for only a couple of hours, so that isn't enough time for others who aren't abducted to report them as missing.
edit on 20-11-2011 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

I think it happened like this,the evil aliens own earth and are the dominant species and they have allowed humans to set up shop and prosper...For a price...

Like a regular joe trying to start a small business in mafia territory,those that own the streets will allow the regular joe to operate his store...For a price...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

...And they would carry on thinking that i must have stopped loving them and just took off...

I don't think so.

The first thing they'd do is check your computer and study your activity on the Internet. They'd come across ATS and discover your posts. From this they'd conclude that you may well have been abducted by evil aliens. All your relatives would come together and form three groups. The first would descend into the caves and subterranean chasms, the second group would scour the depths of the oceans and the third would head off for another dimension. "We're comin' for ya, Mike," would be the cry. It would only be a matter of time before they rescued you and you could be scratched off the missing persons list.

Have faith.

"Love is stronger than the alien anal probe." Carl Sagan, 1992.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

Originally posted by IndigoValor

Good to see Alex Collier warning us about this in the 1990s.

wow he was ahead of his time!

Have you seen the other video where he says 30'000 children went missing a year alone in a state in the U.S? I forgot what state, but is there that many pedophiles or Alex Collier is really telling the truth?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
Time to bring a little reality to this thread:
1) Get drunk in the woods, get lost, no supplies, die.
2) Get lost hiking
3) Someone kills them and hides the body
4) Someone kidnaps them
5) They willingly dissapear on their own
6) Dissapear and commit suicide
7) Boating in the ocean, get swallowed up by a wave
8) Fall off a cliff

The list goes on and on
More than half of all missing people are children,who do not do most of the things that are listed above...

A lot of missing and never seen again people go un-reported,like captured homeless people,drifters,teenagers that are thrown out of their home and told never to come back and people that live alone and the unwanted drug addicts and alcoholics...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Are you sure that is not just reported missing people? I find it hard to believe all those people go missing and not found.

...But according to statistics from the National Crime Information Center, a clearinghouse for missing-persons reports filed nationally, most missing people get found. The center listed 96,200 active cases as of December. That's just 13 percent of the 719,558 missing-persons reports filed to the NCIC last year.

- Dana DiFilippo

articles.philly.com...

edit on 11/20/2011 by ANOK because: typo

Well it's not often I agree with you ANOK most do turn up may be the OP thinks that V is a documentary.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IndigoValor

I think he said 25 years and said 3,000 children was missing in new york alone

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Wasn't this an X-Files plot?

Where, in exchange for Alien Tech the US Government started inoculating the populous which was actually a mass gathering of tissue for DNA which left an inoculation scar on older Generations of people?

edit on 20-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Drolkrad

Wow ...thanx for sharing those encounters...We have no idea whats below us deep underground...

The deepest cave penetration by a person is only 2 miles...

The deepest hole ever drilled is only around 7 miles...

Theres about 4,000 miles straight down from the surface of earth to its core...

We do not know whats down there and i think the truth would shatter all our faiths and expose our denials

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

In the United States alone, there are over 10,000,000 people reported missing Every Year !!! and after all the murders and family kidnappings and runaways have been factored out...500,000 are never found!!! Every Year!!!

Something very very evil is going on all around us and Think About It...Its not in the news but brittany and gaga are in the news...Are we screwed up or what!!!

Really? I just checked the stats with the FBI, it says less than 800,000. Most of them found. Really google is your friend deary. Why have a computer if you dont know how to use it? This link gives some fact about missing people in the US. Drugs and alcohol play a big part in many of them. Dementia plays in a bit. Parental abductions or family abductions account for many children and run aways count for other children. Then you got your sickos who do abduct and kill. Off world abductors probably dont even figure into their stats.

www.ehow.com...

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
It's a long thread already and skipped to the end only to add the following. Sorry if it has been said.

IF an average of 1750 people disappear ( I base that number on Anok's one provided on one of his post, on page one of this thread ) annually, let's say from 192 countries in the world ( those signed with the UN ), we are left with 336 000 people who disappear without a trace, never to be found... It's a smaller figure, but still an impressive one... That's 20.5 million people in the last 61 years...

Enough to serve as a side dish, I guess...

Exactly and a lot of missing and never seen again people go un-reported,like captured homeless people,drifters,teenagers that are thrown out of their home and told never to come back and people that live alone...

So the actual numbers are much higher...

Whos the FBI working for?...You and i?...No...The Government...so to believe what the FBI says is wrong,and they protected a psycho serial killing Boston gangster Whitey Bulger and others for many,many years...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
For some reason, this doesn't shock me. Everyone knows that aliens exist. Anyone who doubts that lives with a blindfold on. As for exchanging people for technology.... That's not too much of a stretch. Look at the military technology we have now..... But still no cure for Cancer, AIDS, or even the Common Cold?

I TOLD YOU SO!!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

unfortunately we are all on the catalogue, your genetics define your price. i wish i was one of zeuses kids, cause they get paid hella dope

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Why do so many people go missing every year? I bet it isn't aliens, but the serial killers that walk among us....just think of the most hideous thing you could do to another human being - there are likely several people out there doing exactly that right now.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The abduction story starts at 1:12:30

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Bhadhidar

secret technology is kept secret...and used to build the underground speed train railways]

Tell me: do these underground speed train railways (sic) cross major fault boundaries, or any sort of faultline period?
I've always thought that was a major flaw in the theory and would be 'interested' in your thoughts.

Apart from that, (or as well) I don't really buy your argument. I guess it's the rational sceptic in me, and the good effort at debunking by AMOK. However, retain your lively imagination. It's important to have some colour in the grey times.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join