It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

No of course not but if you go back to the post I was replying to that person was changing this to be a thread about sexually exploited children and not just about abductions and so was getting off topic. I think that is a worthy subject no doubt however it was getting off course for the alien aspect of the thread.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Equidae

The data i post is every bit as correct or incorrect as any data you could post as well...

Theres no denying that vast numbers of people are disappearing the world over and hardly anyone cares,because its too horrible to face...

So instead we blindly focus on Gaga,Spears,Sheen and Lohan...Sad or what?

We are afraid of the truth and facing the truth is the only way to begin to stop this terrible international tragedy...

And we are trained to keep our noses to the grindstones and the pedal to the metal in our relentless pursuit of obtaining materialism and that is one main reason why this shockingly ignored issue continues...

Their sinister,evil agenda...is working perfectly...

Their ever expanding herds of humans are ripe and the harvest is plentiful...

And from the aliens and tptb's perspectives,whats best of all is how they refuse to believe its happening to them.

edit on 20-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The vast majority of people who go missing are found alive or dead.

Only a small percentage of missing people continue to be missing, and those may well have been killed, but Earth is a big place

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

While I have all due respect for you & your subject, there is another reason that many people- especially children- go missing all over the world: black market organ transplants. Children usually have not started any bad habits like smoking or drinking yet; their bodies are usually healthy & pristine. There are threads here on ATS which reveal the recent scandals of people in Israel kidnapping Arab children for this purpose; but it goes on everywhere. I know that many people will find this too horrible to believe, but there is evidence that it happens all over the world, every day.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by barmyfluid

Ya know what ? Its not that I am skepticle of alien abductions , well I am and I am not because I have no proof that aliens are even visiting us but I dont discount that they could be. I dont think we are the only people in the whole wide universe. I do however doubt the figures quoted. I do doubt that this is a chronic problem. As I said earlier, the abductions we know about we know because the abductees came back to tell their story. They didnt get taken and were never seen again. There are so many more reasonable explainations for missing people than alien abduction.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
The abduction story starts at 1:12:30

thanks! this is what i was looking for

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia
The vast majority of people who go missing are found alive or dead.

Only a small percentage of missing people continue to be missing, and those may well have been killed, but Earth is a big place
Over 1 million children are reported missing int the USA and the UK every year and only around 200 of them ov average are proved to have been murdered...

Where were they taken? Where are they now? Whats happened to them? What was done to them?

And then factor in all the adults that go missing and something wicked and sinister is going on all around us...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Thanks you for sharing what YOU believe and I'm sure in some other realtiy someone else lives in may have an explanation.

Have a nice days, if you're around to see this.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

And from the aliens and tptb's perspectives,whats best of all is how they refuse to believe its happening to them.

We hunt and kill deer and grow,harvest,kill cows,pigs and chickens by the hundreds of millions and then tear them apart and eat them without a care in the world...

We are so small and we think and act like we are so tall and we are ever so arrogant and think that its just not possible something is doing the same things to us...

Well guess what?...They are...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yea right. lol

What "aliens?"

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Are the aliens eating us or just sexually molesting us? Why trade tech for flesh?

What is their angle!? Don't start a thread with O'Reilly-type facts without an angle!

I need to know this stuff...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Source please and if you can't provide one then this could also be included.

Alien bacteria being injected into cattle, sheep, pigs, etc. under the guise of disease fighting antibiotics ....
Alien DNA being sprayed onto fields of lettuce, spinach and other green leaf vegetables.....
Alien messages being combined in real time into rap music played on major radio stations....
Alien shape shifting beings being voted in to major governmental (prime minister) and military (general) positions in every country on the planet....

....see where I'm going with this........ sounds just as illogical without proof as your shopping list of silliness !!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR
reply to post by blocula

Source please and if you can't provide one then this could also be included.

Alien bacteria being injected into cattle, sheep, pigs, etc. under the guise of disease fighting antibiotics ....
Alien DNA being sprayed onto fields of lettuce, spinach and other green leaf vegetables.....
Alien messages being combined in real time into rap music played on major radio stations....
Alien shape shifting beings being voted in to major governmental (prime minister) and military (general) positions in every country on the planet....

....see where I'm going with this........ sounds just as illogical without proof as your shopping list of silliness !!

Lol everything you've said has been confirmed by other smarter people than you. (: You failed yourself.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
So we get all of these wonderful inventions like can openers, Swiss army knives, sham-wows, and scrubbing bubbles to name a few in exchange for humans kidnappers?

Seems like the aliens are only mechanical inclined and not genetic engineering or medical technology driven. They can't clone a gene, create artificial life, intelligence, or grow or create food without having the human body to experiment on. I've seen all of those pics of greys with huge teeth and big mouths that are voracious eaters and drool over human hogs that they fatten up for a space bar-b-que.

If my government let's them take me to the cannibal kettle in the sky in exchange for the formula of silly putty, then I hope I give em all indigestion.

edit on 20-11-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Equidae

The data i post is every bit as correct or incorrect as any data you could post as well...

Theres no denying that vast numbers of people are disappearing the world over and hardly anyone cares,because its too horrible to face...

So instead we blindly focus on Gaga,Spears,Sheen and Lohan...Sad or what?

We are afraid of the truth and facing the truth is the only way to begin to stop this terrible international tragedy...

And we are trained to keep our noses to the grindstones and the pedal to the metal in our relentless pursuit of obtaining materialism and that is one main reason why this shockingly ignored issue continues...

We are telling the truth. Many people go missing, but the vast majority are found. There a perfectly plausible explanations which don't involve reptilians snatching us for the sperm they like to season their souffle with. When you try to find an answer to something you need to start at the most likely explanation, and only once it is ruled out then you are free to move on to something less likely. And even if there was a conspiracy, and there isn't a plausible answer, you still are left with a lot of leeway before you can honestly start accusing aliens. I'm also pretty sure that Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen have nothing to do with it.

Aliens are supposed to be intelligent since they traveled across the galaxy in advanced ships and whatnot to get here. If aliens really wanted to snatch us there are easier ways to do it. Namely cloning, or breeding an existing group of humans. So you are still a ways from being able to say that vast swaths of society are kidnapped by them, never to been seen again.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
So we get all of these wonderful inventions like can openers, Swiss army knives, sham-wows, and scrubbing bubbles to name a few in exchange for humans kidnappers?

Seems like the aliens are only mechanical inclined and not genetic engineering or medical technology driven. They can't clone a gene, create artificial life, intelligence, or grow or create food without having the human body to experiment on. I've seen all of those pics of greys with huge teeth and big mouths that are voracious eaters and drool over human hogs that they fatten up for a space bar-b-que.

If my government let's them take me to the cannibal kettle in the sky in exchange for the formula for silly putty, then I hope I gave em all indigestion.

edit on 20-11-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

Speaking of Sham-Wows, maybe that's what really happened to Billy Mays?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IndigoValor

So the aliens big plot is to contaminate our vegetables and give us E coli?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RomaMayLi
reply to post by blocula

While I have all due respect for you & your subject, there is another reason that many people- especially children- go missing all over the world: black market organ transplants. Children usually have not started any bad habits like smoking or drinking yet; their bodies are usually healthy & pristine. There are threads here on ATS which reveal the recent scandals of people in Israel kidnapping Arab children for this purpose; but it goes on everywhere. I know that many people will find this too horrible to believe, but there is evidence that it happens all over the world, every day.

> ...black market organ transplants ... people in Israel kidnapping Arab children for this purpose.....

Did Mahmūd Ahmadinezhād inform you of this ? ....or did you dream it up all by yourself ?

Talk about inciting / adding to hatred amongst uninformed people of the world !!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Which one? Over other posts you have told us that:

“Your Life Is A Video Game Played By Aliens”

and
“We Are The Demons Who Were Damned And Thrown Into Hell”

Don’t forget
“Flying Saucers,Ghosts And Strange Creatures Are "Psychic Thought Forms" Projected From Our Minds”

And

“We May Be Living Within A Three Dimensonal Holographic Computer Simulation”

So, where’s the truth? You defended each of these ideas as being real or possible but there’s no way to tie it all together into one cohesive theory. You’ve got a good imagination and maybe you should take up writing science fiction, but here and now, you’ve got too many plots going on.

I’m not saying that people don’t go missing, but you got no evidence for a sinister, evil alien agenda cooking up people soup.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR

Originally posted by RomaMayLi
reply to post by blocula

> ...black market organ transplants ... people in Israel kidnapping Arab children for this purpose.....

Did Mahmūd Ahmadinezhād inform you of this ? ....or did you dream it up all by yourself ?

Talk about inciting / adding to hatred amongst uninformed people of the world !!!!

Why I think there is some truth to people being kidnapped for their organs, to blame it on Israel going after the Palestinians seems like the 21st Century version of the myth that Jews killed Christian/Muslim children to use their blood for matzoh.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join