It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

"If millions went missing and were never found people would be up in arms"

Yes, if there were in one place but with a few here and a few there spread out all over the country it goes on with little notice. It is really sad if you think about. People should be up in arms about it but I do not seeing happening.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
reply to post by blocula

Oh, stop complaining! You are enjoying the Evil Alien Technology (EAT) right now.

Ever seen a restaurant with the sign - All you can EAT $10? That’s an Evil Alien Technology abduction trading portal, not an eatery. I bet you’ve never seen anyone leaving such a place. Do you know how many people were traded for the Internet technology? And how many kids were taken so you can have your mobile phone? Have a guess how much anal probing had to be suffered so you can play on your PS3!

Thing is, the evil aliens are willing to trade back. They’ll return the people on condition we give up the particular technology they were traded for. Each person has to destroy their phone, PS3 and disconnect forever from the Internet to prepare for the abductees return. Are you going to be the one who sets the ball rolling?

OMG I an never going to GOLDEN CORRAL again !

I guess human ingenuity never enters the equation does it ?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a question of logic :

if an alleged " alien power " had the MOP [ means motive and oportunity ] to " abduct humans " on a global scale - why would they offer a single government restitustion for those alledged " abdictions " ?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by capninsano240
exactly lets not defer the topic any further
and focus on the fact that there are thousands of children missing and never found
as well as huge amounts of evidence pointing toward there being a massive pedophilia ring on a national and most likely global scale
and the fact that throughout history rings like this have been uncovered.....court cases made......lies told......people killed....asses saved and stories forgotten

how about we focus on that

How 'bout you start a thread about that. It will be very useful and appreciated I am sure. However this thread is about alien abductions not pedpohilia rings and abducted children. As importand as that topic is it is not the topic here.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yes they have. But I believe everyone has checkups. Harvesting or checkups,but for disappearances that is CIA/M'Kultra/satanic/slave market and ET.
edit on 20-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
"Montauk boys":

Tens of thousands of young teenage boys were kidnapped and forced into a mind control training program called The Montauk Project starting around 1976. Al Bielek, under mind control, was involved in many areas of the secret Montauk Project. After slowly recovering his memories beginning in the late 1980's, he came to realize that there were at least 250,000 mind controlled "Montauk Boys' produced at 25 different facilities similar to the underground base at Montauk, Long Island. Many of these boys were to become 'sleepers', programmed to go into action at a later date when properly "triggered" to engage in some sort of destructive or disruptive conduct. Other Montauk Boys were woven into the fabric of mainstream American life as journalists, radio & TV personalities, businessmen, lawyers, judges, prosecutors, etc. --Ken Adachi educate-yourself.org...

"As of 1997, a high level former Illuminati programmer said that she saw documents that indicated there were at LEAST two MILLION people in the USA who were programmed under MK Ultra or Monarch programming. Her info does not include the approximate 10 MILLION young people who were programmed under the earlier phase of the "Montauk Boys" style of electronic mind control programming (1999 information). The Montauk programming takes less than a week for a full blown program install and less than 30 minutes for a typical tune up' or to add new programming. You no longer have to program one person at a time. The electronic method can insert the programming information directly into the subconscious mind for an entire room full of programming victims. The newer electronic method of mind control will work equally well on boys or girls, whereby the earlier phases of the Montauk programming were trauma based and would only work properly for young boys, thus it acquired the name of Montauk "Boys".

www.whale.to...

edit on 11/20/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

Certainly makes you think about Jerod Loughner and this Ortega guy in a new light.

Mentally ill?
edit on 20-11-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by All_Truth_Soon
Spielberg seems to alude to this often, ie. Close Encounters and Taken.

Also, there is a very interesting thread here on ATS about alien abductions.

Have a look ... ALIEN HARVEST

Peace

And Spielberg is a very talented and creative man. We are greatful for his contributions to film. He is not however an historian. He is not telling some "secret" story with his films. He is an entertainer and he does his job especially well. Didn't anyone ever tell you not to believe every thing you see and hear or read ?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by ANOK

how do you know there are no children or adults being taken ?
please answer

LOL, common sense, logic?

First you have to prove there are aliens visiting in order to take those children. It is not the most logical explanation by any stretch of the imagination.

Even if they are, what do you plan to do about it lol?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
The OP Meaning me,did not exaggerate the numbers,everything i've read on the subject must have...

No you misrepresented them.

Once again for the comprehension challenged, you listed the number of people REPORTED missing, not the amount of people who are NOT EVER FOUND. Most of those reported missing people are found after the report is made, and the site you got that from neglected to mention that, again as I showed you with sources.

How many more times do I have to say, and prove that, to you before it sinks in there buddy?

Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

Of the estimated 35,000 people who are reported missing in Australia, more than 95 per cent are located within a short period of time (usually one week).

www.missingpersons.gov.au...

You said this in your OP...

Australia...1 every 18 minutes...30,000...Missing and never seen again...every year

edit on 11/20/2011 by ANOK because: typo

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The government of the worlds (especially America, UK, and other major nations) are run by pedophile rings and members of the occult/satanists. If I were to blame the missing children on anyone, it wouldnt be space aliens, it'd be those in the occult that run our country and have every one paid off.

If you dont believe our Presidents and congressmen arent capable of such things, think again. Look up the Johnny Gosch case. Look up the 'Boys Town' charity scandal or The Franklin Sex Scandal.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
M'Kultra is a huge program. I've read that 10 million have been through that without knowing, in the US alone, and negative ET's in their co-op program is a part of this. Every single town, in North America, and it is world wide, Europian, in Russia/Finland, prevalent in Phillipines and third world countries where black operations are rampant and can get away with anything. Millions, not thousands.

The 10 million is 1/3 of Canada's population and its a shocking thing. But ET is involved, or entities, whatever they channel in, stargate in. I don't call this all ET. Predators. They like predators.

The milab program, is a M'Kultra one. What alerted me to this is how ALPHA beats, in meditation, sound like Chopper blades. And I went to search for alpha beats and choppers. Its there. Milab and monarch programs.
edit on 20-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
when people go missing and all police avenues of investigation leads to nothing we just can't say what has happened to them. Such cases get filed away and forgotten about unless a new lead comes up. 14 people are registered as missing in my home county with no satisfactory explanation. This just leads to further speculation added to which there are a million and one reasons why someone would go missing in todays corrupt society.

I suppose when all channels of enquiry have been exhausted and turned up nothing its probably aliens!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

What is your source for the numbers of missing people?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
And one other thing to think about. The people who claim they have been abducted are here to tell the tale. They are not gone. They get abducted, probed (
) and they get released. If they were being kept we would not now about alien abductions in the first place because no one would return to tell us about it.
And yes please consider this a bone I am throwing the OP in regards to these abductions occurring in the first place.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by TheComte
reply to post by ANOK

It is upsetting. I know it is. I happen to follow a few cases that have been ongoing for a few years. It is heartbreaking that people are so sick. But, this thread is about alien abductions not children sold into slavery or kidnapped and played with and disposed of. I feel your pain but try to keep on topic.

Part of a thread discussion is presenting alternative ideas to the OP's claims. In this case the OP claims that aliens are responsible for abducting litterally millions of people. Several people have countered that claim by naming the actual cases that have been exposed in our courts, attesting to the evil that humaity itself is capable of, be it human trafficing for slavery or sex or human organs, or satanic ritual.

If this were a thread discussing an anomaly in a photo that the OP claimed was proof of a UFO, and someone claimed it was a lens flare, would you tell that person that they are off topic?

Personally, I have a hard time believing that a couple of scummy politicians could form some kind of contract, selling humans for tech, that would be legally binding in a galactic court. Lets occupy the Galactic Federation and protest!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
You know, there was a time not too many years ago when Carl Sagan was alive, when the worldwide science community was agressivly looking for ANY evidence of ET's or UFO's. UFO''s were easy, simply an unknown questionable craft, or lights. There were telescopes or sattellite dishes broadcasting messages, and listening 24/7, but it proved to be futile, and funding dried up, Carl since passed. and the programs floundered. Except for YOU...... You got all the answers and brought them here to ATS, which is open to anyone wanting to post a topic.Glad your watching out for us. These stories will increase as the outdoor temperatures decrease. Let's form an expedition to Agartha and go liberate all our captured brethren...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
opps, double click.
edit on 20-11-2011 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Ok, lets take your argument. Answer these points for me please. 1) why if time travel and all that it entails on the body of whatever animal,reptile, mammal or other dimensional being this would entail(think about this) molecules and atoms having to be de constructed and reconstructed in exact formation, no mistakes.(leave the other questions this brings to your imagination)

2) Any race that is able to overcome said problems with question 1, would be able to engineer a food source(for example) that was not capable of thought or fighting back, but would just allow itself to be killed for whatever reason as it would not know any different, so why would they choose us?.

3) If they wanted little childrens blood, any race advanced enough to fulfill questions 1 and 2 certainly would not need to get too question 3.

4) There are many other reasons why people go missing, most of them turn up, like people have tried to show you with genuine information, some will be murdered(sadly) some will go into prostitution (sadly again) some will just leave, some will leave for other reasons, there are always mundane theories that fulfill the said criteria without jumping to fantastic theories.

5) Logic, it is a great thing when used.

This is not a pop at you , i am trying to show you that it is easy to get wrapped up in these things, but sometimes you need to step back as usually the most simple explanation is the most usual one.

edit on 20-11-2011 by brommas because: spelling

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
I believe that this is the most "hushed up" and "too horible to face" truth in this fallen world...

Millions of people go missing every year and the vast majority are never seen again and it is never in the news...

Here are some sad and shocking facts about the average numbers of missing people each year...

France....39,000...Missing and never seen again...every year...

Germany...50,000...Missing and never seen again...every year...

Brazil...40,000...Missing and never seen again...every year...

Australia...1 every 18 minutes...30,000...Missing and never seen again...every year

England...88...Reported missing every day...

Over 2,000 people go missing in the United States every day...

Over 800,000 people go missing in the United States every year...

1,000,000's of people go missing the world over "every year" and the vast majority are never seen,heard from or found again...

OP i want to ask where you got the stats for this , I have heard that many people vanish but this many ??

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by essanance

Read through the thread, those figures are missing people reports, not missing people. Most of those people reported missing are found.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join