It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Well, my feeling 8000 children is a lot of people.

We get that the OP exaggerated the numbers, and is wrong.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
reply to post by ANOK

You get it, but the other posters I was directing my posts at obvioulsy didn't did they? They wanted to argue, and I admit it frustrated me a little. Accused of lying, being in some kind of cahoots with the OP? What's that all about? All I did was dig a little and found the facts. You can all do it too you know, including the OP.

Again 8000 out of a population of 312,639,004 is really not that high. In a perfect world it should be zero, but I think we can all agree we don't live in a perfect world, people do bad things. It will probably never be zero. There are no aliens abducting children, or anyone.

edit on 11/20/2011 by ANOK because: typo

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
exactly lets not defer the topic any further
and focus on the fact that there are thousands of children missing and never found
as well as huge amounts of evidence pointing toward there being a massive pedophilia ring on a national and most likely global scale
and the fact that throughout history rings like this have been uncovered.....court cases made......lies told......people killed....asses saved and stories forgotten

how about we focus on that

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by capninsano240
and focus on the fact that there are thousands of children missing and never found
as well as huge amounts of evidence pointing toward there being a massive pedophilia ring on a national and most likely global scale
and the fact that throughout history rings like this have been uncovered.....court cases made......lies told......people killed....asses saved and stories forgotten

But that's not the topic. The topic is the government trading humans with Evil Aliens for technology.

This is the UFOs Aliens forum, not the Paedophilia forum.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

But that's not the topic. The topic is the government trading humans with Evil Aliens for technology.

This is the UFOs Aliens forum, not the Paedophilia forum.

it most definitely is topic related
and youre post is not topic related......brilliant!

i will be more than happy for you to have a mod come by and check the validity of that first statement (whether or not its relevant)
this is not a fun topic by any means of the imagination but you know what..... thats exactly why it needs to be dealt with and not just swept under the rug again

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Alienmojo

numbers like those are all over the internet... they are facts...just look up, missing people world wide,or, missing people statistics world wide,or missing children world wide statistics ...heres one example of many www.mcatracing.co.uk...

edit on 20-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Its not my job to look them up. Its your job to provide them to prove your theory.

Thanks for the link

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

'World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology'

Where does it say anything about pedophilia? You are the one constantly going off topic.

Aliens are not abducting 8000 children a year. They are quite possibly the victims of pedophiles, but that is not the topic. Start a new thread, but remember not to quote missing children reports, and claim they are children missing and never found again.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

I agree there is no proof of alien abduction whatsoever. We do have proof of UFO's but we don't know who the occupants are and the only thing I can think of that is remotely close is demonic possession, if anyone believes in that sort of thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
We do have proof of UFO's

You might have 'proof' of UFO's, but there is no proof they are aliens.

It's not like I haven't looked. I used to be an avid believer of aliens many years ago, but after years of life experience, including being in the Navy, I have never seen anything even close to an alien craft. I was even stationed in Pensacola, Fl., supposedly a UFO hot spot and nothing. Just the realization that Pensacola has a big Naval airbase, where many experimental aircraft, and aircraft platforms, are tested lol.

There are no convincing pics, or stories, either. Most UFO sightings can be explained. Where are the pics that show a real craft? I am a photographer and I see no reason after all these years no one has ever taken a goof high def pic. I mean people have photographed the rarest of animals and plants, claimed UFO sightings being much more common.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

'World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology'

Where does it say anything about pedophilia? You are the one constantly going off topic.

Aliens are not abducting 8000 children a year. They are quite possibly the victims of pedophiles, but that is not the topic. Start a new thread, but remember not to quote missing children reports, and claim they are children missing and never found again.

i never did quote a missing childs report i went off what the other guy said and i dropped it right after i realized my mistake i should have done the footwork and im sorry
but you.....youre just a turd constantly bringing it up as if to discredit anything i say
and yes it is related to the topic the topic is aliens abducting children for tech so to say that the children that were supposedly abducted for this were instead abducted by aa pedophilia ring is not related ....is a kind of stretching exactly how limited a topic can be

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Thank you for posting this -Ive often wondered there's so many people who have been abducted and returned what if not all of them are-even if you can eliminate some cases as homicides, death by misdventure, animal attacks, human trafficking etc. that still would leave some that are unexplained. Once upon a time it used to be easy to just disappear but not now. And I keep thinking about the old Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man" If the governments are working with them then who do we look to for protection? No one. Even if they arent and only cooperate because the choice is total annhialation that means we're on our own. Scary thought

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

What evidence do you have that makes you believe ET is kidnapping humans for whatever reason?

People do go missing every year, as you point out in large numbers too, but they disappear for many different reasons.

If ET wanted human captives, to use as slaves, for experimentation, for biological samples or whatever reason you can think of, it would be far easier to snatch remote or tribal peoples.

Until we hear reports of primitive or remote tribal communities disappearing overnight without a trace of cause, i'd say that the other disappearances around the world are due to Earthly reasons.

Leaving spouses, leaving abusive parents, leaving debts, leaving trouble, leaving life...humans murdering humans, wild animals eating humans, etc. there are loads of reasons why people go missing, and they don't have to involve an ET species.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Spielberg seems to alude to this often, ie. Close Encounters and Taken.

Also, there is a very interesting thread here on ATS about alien abductions.

Have a look ... ALIEN HARVEST

Peace

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

How do you know that they are indeed evil aliens. Perhaps the people were taken, given a choice between Earth or another Earth-like planet without pollution or war and they chose the other planet. I know I would.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You are right about the number of people that go missing, many of them children.

I think many of these people are missing as a result of human trafficking. Some are kidnapped and sold for a multitude of purposes.

Others are sexually abused and then sacrificed in pagan rituals that occur in levels of society so high up, with tall walls around isolated Castles that ordinary people never know what goes on at their parties. Like some of the "Bilderburg" after parties made famous by the Franklin Scandal.

A very few are lost to aliens and they seem to return as many as they take...albeit a little traumatized and complaining of items inserted everywhere.

edit on 20-11-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It's a long thread already and skipped to the end only to add the following. Sorry if it has been said.

IF an average of 1750 people disappear ( I base that number on Anok's one provided on one of his post, on page one of this thread ) annually, let's say from 192 countries in the world ( those signed with the UN ), we are left with 336 000 people who disappear without a trace, never to be found... It's a smaller figure, but still an impressive one... That's 20.5 million people in the last 61 years...

Enough to serve as a side dish, I guess...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The only thing I could think of when reading the Op was that T.v show 4400.

OT: Well those missing people most likely got lost and fell down wells or something. I mean I remember hearing something about how many people go missing hiking. Beside why would aliens, especially "evil' aliens even need to negotiate with our governments to kidnap people?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

how do you know there are no children or adults being taken ?
please answer

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Until you rule out the thousands of unclaimed bodies found and buried in pauper's graves by municipalities every year, you cannot just foist the blame on aliens.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
reply to post by ANOK

The OP Meaning me,did not exaggerate the numbers,everything i've read on the subject must have...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join