It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A woman from Iran warns of Iran's Crushing Response to Slightest Hostile Move

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EndGovtCorruption
reply to post by hmdphantom

Explain how it is clear. You can't because I am right.

If Iran only wants nuclear power then why don't they just use a process that makes material for nuclear power?

You have also conveniently left out any response to the fact that Iran admits to supporting state sponsored terrorism???

You have also left out any response to the fact that sharia law is nothing but psychopathic murder in the name of a God??

If you are as free as you claim to be I will be expecting detailed responses to these statements. We know that isn't going to happen because if the Government catches you voicing your honest opinion you yourself would probably face sharia law and I would not wish that on my worst enemy. Please do not endanger yourself by responding to things that would cause that to you.

You just want to hear what pleases you. I know it. You are not going to hear a word from me.

It is just clear from a 17 pages of thread and you are just focusing on what you want.

It is going to satisfy you to hear what you want , after all these productive debates. You better learn that sometimes truth has a bitter taste. And it is hard to accept it. Not all times is sweet as your sweet satisfaction.
edit on 20/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

I don't think they are ignoring anything. This thread is about Iran not Israel although I did not read every post in the thread so I may have missed something.

You should start a thread on Israel about the subject, I do not like Israel and I would definitely have a some thought to add to it but as far as this thread goes I am sticking to the subject line of Iran

By zero justification I am assuming you mean the fact they are a self admitted sponsor of state terrorism using processes to make weapons grade material is what you man by "hassling"

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
7TH POINT

Iran is a joke. The war would be won in a week with a thorough and well developed strategy.

Has everyone in the world gone completely mad?

What a myopic standpoint to have considering the precarious situation the world is in. In a week? My god, where have you been for the last 10 years?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

hmdphantom that's not true, I am always open to learning as much as I can about other cultures. You are not my enemy and I wish nothing bad to happen to you. If having nuclear power will help your country you should have it if you want it.

I am not against Iran, I am not against Iran having nuclear power. I am against any country including the US having nuclear weapons, no country should be allowed to have them and no country should be allowed to make nuclear bomb grade material, don't you agree?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

7TH POINT

Iran is a joke. The war would be won in a week with a thorough and well developed strategy.

Wow - is that the best you can bring to the table, you war-mongering, cowardly fool?

You ignored all the above points to spew out your vacuous idiocy? Well done, I can't believe people starred your post. Guess it makes you feel good knowing you're not the only idiot on the planet.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EndGovtCorruption

I agree. But I think you should start from US while they say that they have nuclear bombs. While Iran has been denying to have nukes doesn't satisfy you ? Then you keep repeating , Iran shouldn't have nukes.

I am afraid the kind of stands you are following is just what US govt wants. It wants soldiers to fight for US in the fronts.

Claiming Iran has nuclear warhead without any proof , is never going to stop war , it just helps it get started.

Sorry , if I misunderstood you.

Thank you for replying.
edit on 20/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

1.) How was that when all the nations decided to decide instead of the people who lived in Palestine ? Is that called democracy ?

2.) Answered in the first place. + It will be the Palestinian people who will decide about those Jews. They are like illegal immigrants . It depends on their government to decide EXTERMINATION OF JEWS or let them live there. I don't decide for them. I say we should let them decide for themselves.

I am deeply saddened that you thought ATS are made up of fools, and will not question what one posts, even if they themselves never reply. They aren't stupid, but far more intelligent than you and me. They are the silent readers, whom will make a difference in the real world.

Please don't take them for a ride, and simply be who you really are... In reply to your queries:-

1. You can whitewash history, but you cannot deny facts of what actually happened on the ground. Whom were really 'palestines' when that name was evolved by the colonnial brits during the 18th century? They were none other than arabs and jews, sharing that space.

Democracy? When the arab palestinian fled, under the command of selfish and greedy arabs whom sought to gain more land holdings with the fall of the Ottoman Empire after the war using religion as a tool to woo arabs away so that they can annihilate the jews remaining in Palestine when the jews won the statehood mandate, by majority vote of fellow humanity through the agency of UN, to share this planet, end slavery and pursue progress/freedom?

You will use many other whitewashing lies, but facts cannot lie. The arabs in palestine had been used, for decades by far more greedy individuals misusing the name of Allah for their own selfish gains, even till today.

Only the truth can set us free, and be a beginning for negotiations for a better life for the ex palestinian arabs to gain their independence in a land that they shared with jews for centuries.

2.) Your query or answer throughly showed your true colors. No human will sanction the EXTERMINATION, or EVEN THINK OF IT AS AN OPTION FOR SOLUTION, of any human. We don't even do it to domesticated dogs or cats. Only the inhuman and categorized as beasts will do such acts. Sadly, you proved that you are one of them. And I don't mean domesticated dogs or cat in your case.

Jews are never illegal immigrants in their place of birth. Many were born there for centuries, just as the arabs were too. After independence, the influx of immigrants were great, due to necessity for an independent state to survive with human capital, BUT it still does not negate the fact that Jews, like the arabs, WERE original settlers on that land for centuries.

Seek for peace. It does not need the further killings of fellow human, dear OP. Be part of the solution and support peace in Palestine and Israel. Be not the problem to support or fuel the hatred further. Our fellow israeli and Palestinian arabs are the most abused group on Earth based on decades, misused by many for greed and power, this I plea.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumbleHelper
reply to post by Jepic

that is by far the most ignorant statement i've read in my 3 years of lurking this site. to suggest that we could do such a thing in such a short time frame really says to me that you have no idea about either's country's military abilities.

If you aren't just trolling or trying to entice negative comments from our more impassioned users they you must just be talking out of your rear.

You survey all of Iran's territory via satellite, scanning for nuclear facilities, naval, air, ground bases and ships. While you are scanning you mark all targets on a virtual map of Iran and pass it through central command. After that's done you plan and co-ordinate a simultaneous blitz attack by air or through tomahawks.

You assign a target to each hardware or squadron and off you go.

They'll be gone before they even realize they've been attacked.

Iran shouldn't have more than 40 military bases (counting nuclear installations).

Iran has been neutralised like a joke in a kid's book.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The United States has reduced its arsenal by 40% in the last ten years. I hope they get rid of all of them, no one in this world is safe when any country has nuclear weapons. No other countries should be allowed to get nuclear weapons and every country that has them should have to get rid of every single one of them.

It is my understanding that it is the UN and the IAEA saying that Iran has nukes, not the United States

www.bbc.co.uk...

And I agree not only about the proof but that it is not the US responsibility to find the proof, I would be hesitant to believe them. On the other hand if the UN has proof I would support taking out Irans ability to make them and then offer nuclear power by a means other than weapons grade material.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

7TH POINT

Wow - is that the best you can bring to the table, you war-mongering, cowardly fool?

You ignored all the above points to spew out your vacuous idiocy? Well done, I can't believe people starred your post. Guess it makes you feel good knowing you're not the only idiot on the planet.

I feel you. The truth hurts. But it's the truth.

Comment brought to you by Jepic.
Denying ignorance coldly and controversially since 2011.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

By pushing it through a generator....

There's also boiling

There's also...

www.cbsnews.com...

SCIENCE.

Use it.
edit on 20-11-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

7TH POINT

What a myopic standpoint to have considering the precarious situation the world is in. In a week? My god, where have you been for the last 10 years?

Are you forgetting that Iran is a primitive country that uses soviet era equipment. They've got nothing on NATO.

And I mean NOTHING!

They haven't even entered 21st century technology...

To play your game, sometimes I think I speak to ignorants with no knowledge on military capabilites whatsoever.

Like your friend the reptilian below, don't mistake the cold truth for what it is.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kman420

7TH POINT

I hope your well deveopled strategy includes a way to stop Russia and China from joining there ally Iran.

Over in a week, really? what war has america ever faught that was over in a week, Now thats a joke.

Wars against guerillas are the ones that last a long time.

Iran would be the first conventional war of the 21st century and you can bet NATO would make use of next generation tactics and equipment never before seen in the battlefield as it would be naturally the first time.

See my tactic above.
edit on 20-11-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I love the illiterate dumb americans saying where and how they should invade. WHO THE #$## ARE YOU? in the first place?

WHO the hell you think you are to say iran cant have nukes when your country has the largest amount of nuke missiles in the world? irony much?

If anyone needs a slap in the face is USA.

As for Iran they arent saints and for sure they are being really pushy to their ppl. Considering the fact they dont let even couples swim in the same beach or women to leave country without a paper from a man.

Fanatic islamism is terrible. Islam itself is a religion like all others. Not bad for sure as the Mass media and movies would like us to believe. And i am a Christian saying that.

Stop being stupid enough to be fed the lies your goverment and tv teaches you.

If anything while traveling i have come to the realisation that we are SCARILY same everywhere. I am Greek and my wife is Turk.

The hatred being fed to us towards the neighbouring country and the fear mongering is exactly what they want. So when they tell you "we attack iran" you wont picture them as people like you. People that have jobs, families, children playing in the playground. No... they are all islamic fanatics waiting to explode left and right.

THINK how retarded you all are and now you sit and argue about who has the biggest army? WE TALK ABOUT HUMAN LIVES here... slap your faces finally and stop playing THEIR game.

Especially americans seem to be so ignorant that pisses me off... you dont even know geographically where is Iran. you dont even know how life is there. How many times in the occupy events in USA they changed the truth and you were able to see it cause you were there? you dont think they would do the same when they want to invade another country?
Stop being so gullible and realise iranians, americans, europeans.. we are all humans. the difference is the point of view the tv sets for our fellow humans. and this trick needs to be stoped.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I don't want to play the grand pa here but you seem to be playing it. You said ATSer's are wise and silent readers . I hope you believe in your heart.

I have made debates from the 3rd or 4th page. You don't seem to be willing to face the truth. You just make your new attempt.

Believe me , it is nothing but destructive.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

7TH POINT

Are you forgetting that Iran is a primitive country that uses soviet era equipment. They've got nothing on NATO.

And I mean NOTHING!

They haven't even entered 21st century technology...

To play your game, sometimes I think I speak to ignorants with no knowledge on military capabilites whatsoever.

Like your friend the reptilian below, don't mistake the cold truth for what it is.

Obviously you don't know what the word 'Myopic' means. It means 'short-sighted'. You've only described the first week of a preemptive strike and have given 0 thought to subsequent political repercussions. Not really surprised, coming from a war monger.

Try reading a newspaper will ya?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981
I love the illiterate dumb americans saying where and how they should invade. WHO THE #$## ARE YOU? in the first place?

WHO the hell you think you are to say iran cant have nukes when your country has the largest amount of nuke missiles in the world? irony much?

If anyone needs a slap in the face is USA.

As for Iran they arent saints and for sure they are being really pushy to their ppl. Considering the fact they dont let even couples swim in the same beach or women to leave country without a paper from a man.

Fanatic islamism is terrible. Islam itself is a religion like all others. Not bad for sure as the Mass media and movies would like us to believe. And i am a Christian saying that.

Stop being stupid enough to be fed the lies your goverment and tv teaches you.

If anything while traveling i have come to the realisation that we are SCARILY same everywhere. I am Greek and my wife is Turk.

The hatred being fed to us towards the neighbouring country and the fear mongering is exactly what they want. So when they tell you "we attack iran" you wont picture them as people like you. People that have jobs, families, children playing in the playground. No... they are all islamic fanatics waiting to explode left and right.

THINK how retarded you all are and now you sit and argue about who has the biggest army? WE TALK ABOUT HUMAN LIVES here... slap your faces finally and stop playing THEIR game.

Especially americans seem to be so ignorant that pisses me off... you dont even know geographically where is Iran. you dont even know how life is there. How many times in the occupy events in USA they changed the truth and you were able to see it cause you were there? you dont think they would do the same when they want to invade another country?
Stop being so gullible and realise iranians, americans, europeans.. we are all humans. the difference is the point of view the tv sets for our fellow humans. and this trick needs to be stoped.

0.O Uhm, yes we are obviously all the same. What the heck does that have to do with the fact that we kill each other. Does the fact that we are from the same species somehow prevent war against each other? Is it even related? Just because we are from the same species doesn't mean we shouldn't, wouldn't or couldn't kill each other.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
These American exceptionalism posts I see everywhere can't be people with an honest opinion. (I won't point anyone out, only the idea) Are you really that brainwashed by the MSM or are you being paid to spout this pro-war propaganda?

Why doesn't Iran deserve a nuclear bomb? Because they can defend themselves from hostile nations? That would be a plus in my book. I support Iran getting a nuclear bomb to fend off the mangey dog America trying to be the parasite of the worlds resources.

Our military can take out Iran in less than a day, really? Maybe you forgot about that (current) 10 year war with the country that is half the size of Iran? Are you that blind or are you just stupid?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

What makes you think any woman in America can "Officially" sell their body???. We have one state that allows that kind of thing, Nevada. And it has never spread any farther. Because 99% of most Americans don't like or want that sort of thing in their cities. That's why it's illegal in America. But in America we just don't kill the women that DO get caught for selling their body, because we all know that people can change.
And Iran is fooling it's self if they think THAT sort of thing is NOT going on in their country. When people live in a country where something is forbidden they just get MUCH better at hiding it.Especially when it's something that is so basic to human nature like sex. That is why rape is such a problem in Iran. But in America we know that a man is to blame for RAPE in most cases and if a woman is raped we don't hang them in the village center from a crane!!!
Why does Iran act like if a woman is raped it's not the man's fault? Are men animals that can't be expected to control themselves? So women must cover themselves so men won't be tempted? A woman's hair might make a man rape her? Men must learn that they are responsable for controlling themselves so that a woman can walk safely in the sun without a man walking with her everywhere.!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

Fanatic islamism is terrible

Fanatics are terrible totally. But this country has a constitution that majority of people has accepted. This is how we have chosen to live.

fact they dont let even couples swim in the same beach or women to leave country without a paper from a man.

There are some places that people are segregated on the beach.

Others who like to be more free chose another places to swim. As I said once this is how the majority of people has chosen to live. There are many countries which allow people have sex on the beach.

Those people who feel uncomfortable in Iran can choose another country to go and live in.

Thank you for replying I agree with other things that you said.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join