It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A woman from Iran warns of Iran's Crushing Response to Slightest Hostile Move

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Israel couldn't do anything without the US. In fact, in the near future, most people in the U.S. will understand Israel for what it is. The most racist, heartless country on the planet.
When the U.S. abandons Israel, their "power" will be shown to be all an illusion. People were misled about Israel, but we are not misled any longer. And we have influence.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Originally posted by moonzoo7

I will follow up with the point that Iran's people are not necessilly the government, any more than the United States government is the people of America. A distinction between the two must be drawn in all fairness. I'm sure that there are wonderful, moral, caring people who are citizens of Iran. Of course, these are the people that are being oppressed.

Of course they are if the allegations are true. How do you see the Iranians being oppressed though? When outside influences continue to sanction your country because of something which may not be correct, how do you expect the government of Iran to keep control of things in the country? It is not just the Iranian government, foreign policies or decisions are contributing to the problem as well. Don't just blame the government.

Americans are equally not ( directly ) responsible for the actions, ( especially the way foreign affairs are conducted ), of the U.S. government. Although we do need to reel in our political system, and update it. The American political system is deeply flawed, the Electoral College being the prime example.
Now, If I were an Iranian citizen and I said that, I would be in a lot of trouble, to say the least.

I do not know much about your country so I will not comment on that.

That being said, Iran is ruled by a ruthless, tyrranical Theocracy.
It's a great example of why religious leaders should not be running governments anywhere. They lack objectivity.
They feel compelled and justified in achieving a religious agenda through manipulating society.

Prove it... and with that, what makes you think the government are not doing the same as what religious leaders would do if they were in power, if not worse? The governments of our countries are doing worse than anyone could. Just take a look years after WW2 up until now. A fine example of an oppressive party which from what I hear tried to genocide and begin an new country(with a new start date) is the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia. Can you compare Ahminejad to them? If I have the wrong communist party, sorry.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The little kid wearing the cap is Israel. The big kid wearing the red T-shirt is Iran.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Ok Iranian regime shillwoman - what is this crushing blow that Iran will deliver to the 'worm riddled West, teetering on the brink of collapse'?

Something no doubt planned to tip infidelland over the edge into complete collapse, so what have you got in mind? - cmon - give me your best guess!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
dont forget iran was a democracy our cia helped overthrow the elected goverment in the 1950s, right after england created isreal. the same people need us to go to war in iran to protect isreal??

maybe its time we start going after the cia or anyone eles breaking our laws and going against our values. then maybe we wouldnt "need" all these wars in the first place.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Those who do not know their mistakes are doomed to repeat them.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
You all do realize you are EXACTLY playing into the intentions of why this post even exists right? Why you would even give 19 pages to this propaganda is beyond me. There is not a conversation to be had here, but an agenda, and you are feeding right into it.

OP is not from Iran, not Iranian, and not even Iranian government like many of you have suggested.

This is all just part of the chess game, and I strongly suggest you get off the chess board pawns.

You do know internet is censored there right? (hint, hint)

Peace and Love
edit on 20-11-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

...Cheaper to use something that exists...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever
You all do realize you are EXACTLY playing into the intentions of why this post even exists right? Why you would even give 19 pages to this propaganda is beyond me. There is not a conversation to be had here, but an agenda, and you are feeding right into it.

OP is not from Iran, not Iranian, and not even Iranian government like many of you have suggested.

This is all just part of the chess game, and I strongly suggest you get off the chess board pawns.

You do know internet is censored there right? (hint, hint)

Peace and Love
edit on 20-11-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

Listen to him. He the most smart guy after the whole 19 page. He knows things better than you. He has just learned how to use his brain. Then he thinks he is the most intelligent. The boys in the age of 18 or lower.

Tell us what you think smart guy . Last night you just found out you the smartest guy on the planet.

Are these the new words you learned :

chess board
internet is censored
propaganda

Peace and Love ,from you is the most hypocritical statement over the 19 pages.

Learn some manners and mutual respect. Maybe you should grow older to learn some.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by moonzoo7

Maybe if it was my first days on ATS , I would bother writing a reply for you to inform you.

But you seem to find your sources of information.

So , I tell myself , " Why bother to inform , he is already informed and is so sure about what he is informed about ".

Thank you for replying and 10 % of the things you said are right.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
If my country was a such clearly marked target for decades, for invented reason after invented reason and primarily because someone wanted the real estate because it is the gateway one of nine major water chokepoints and the most important oil chokepoint in the world on the oh-so-precious path of oil/water/gas to booming Asia that some have an obsessive need to control to attain or maintain their hegemony, I would respond in exactly the same way if not harder.

ETA: Also, please don't underestimate or belitte their firepower. They rank 12th in the world (www.globalfirepower.com...), and if combined with allies? Particularly allies like India or China or many of the other NAM nations, they can be a formidable enemy.
edit on 11/21/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Not quite. If you look at history, the world's greatest and/or largest armies have lost battles.

In the case of the USA, yes they have the best military technology in the world but their soldiers are not the brightest of sparks who lack descipline and training. Australian and New Zealand's military lack the technology the USA has yet their soldiers are incredibly well trained and supercede the Americans. Of the British, a mix of both good and bad,but like Australia and NZ they have their SAS who are among the very best in the world. Israelis are also well trained and desciplined, good all round technology and are the very best in urban warfare.

The Chinese are only good in numbers, they lack experience and training however their Indian cousins are better fighters.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Iranians have all the right to defend n strike back the devils. Go ahead Iran. We want to see the Israel ##### destroy very soon.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

You know that Israel has been playing the oppressed role for the last 50 years at least. So , Iran is just giving time to Israel to let it's wild side be know by the International community.

I see that Netaniahu comes every day and threatens Iranian for a hard attack.

It is just getting more clear , who was the oppressed one.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

You know that Israel has been playing the oppressed role for the last 50 years at least. So , Iran is just giving time to Israel to let it's wild side be know by the International community.

I see that Netaniahu comes every day and threatens Iranian for a hard attack.

It is just getting more clear , who was the oppressed one.

its sad to GOD that in the 21st century humans havnt evolved enough to understande that war isnt the salution,but like jesus told me one day.

'i didnt die for you all to sin...i died for your sins'
edit on 21-11-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Ricky Revere

Iran has threatened to nuke Israel

I am just much interested to see this new claims that Iran has made and is unheard in English and Persian sources. Some times I just wonder ........................

ok. after reading for hours all these responses to your propaganda.. has me think about someone else.. a feamale who also pretended to be something she was not.. her name was toyko rose..you should count yourself lucky that americans live in a country that allows the freedom to apply their thought publicly...as with your insane evil president who definately mirrors the late adolf hitler..YOUR opinions only reflect and cover the true intensions of inilation your country has for a religion and other religions that would never bow down to a god that condones murder of even the most innocent (children for one) your malice and contempt for those outside your belief are obvious and threaten humanity... as a whole.. no matter what corrupt governments may rule which country.. it is the INNOCENT LIVES THAT ARE TAKEN EVERYDAY BY THOSE WHO USE MUSLIM BELIEFS TO EVEN MURDER THEIR OWN PEOPLE.. THEIR OWN CHILDREN TO DICTATE AND OPPRESS ..SUCH AS THOSE IN IRAN... SYRIA... CHINA.. NORTH KOREA.. just to name a few..and if it DID.. come down to a confrintation.. of military strengh and and technological supiororty.. you and the world knows.. terhan would be obliterated.. and THAT IS A FACT>> lets hope your government does not gamble and use you... for an ante.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by archangel2012

You think that I should support all the killings and mus-treatment with children or adults all around the world.

You just think that Muslims have problems.

We are all human and we can choose any moment between good and evil. The problem is Materialists think they are the most civilized and all knowing man. The ones who deny spiritual side of themselves are the ones who do anything to get what they want.

The Muslims who don't think to choose between good and evil are doing a wrong thing , too.

I am just disappointed from the people like you commenting here.

If you think this is a propapanda , then why do you participate in debates.

And if you participate in debates , then how do you call it propaganda.

Is there any logic behind that?

I can't see the logic.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Maybe if it was my first days on ATS , I would bother writing a reply for you to inform you.

So , I tell myself , " Why bother to inform , he is already informed and is so sure about what he is informed about ".

And if any of it is wrong, why not share with the rest of us? He's not the only one reading your replies and it appears to me as though you have sidestepped plenty of questions and comments on here.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

And if any of it is wrong, why not share with the rest of us? He's not the only one reading your replies and it appears to me as though you have sidestepped plenty of questions and comments on here.

My soul is not in a good condition , while is just being attack by many ignorant people here. I am deciding to leave ATS. Not because I am a dictator , just because I am hurt on my soul.

1. Misogynistic- women are stoned to death for adultery and other "crimes".

and other "crimes" it is a big lie mentioned in the same line with a big truth , dis-info job.

my advice :

AND COVER NOT TRUTH WITH FALSEHOOD, NOR CONCEAL THE TRUTH WHILE YOU KNOW IT.

2-42

About Stoning :

source

I just try to help people deny their ignorance , I don't help them find another weapon to attack Islam. They don't want to deny ignorance , they rather want to find a new way to deny the truth. So , I let them attack Iran from top to bottom , but I don't let them attack my love and soul desire.

I know whats wrong with this people :

بِسمِ اللّهِ الرَّحمنِ الرَّحیمِ* لا أُقْسِمُ بِیَوْمِ الْقِیامَةِ (1)
IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MERCIFUL, THE COMPASSIONATE*NO! I SWEAR BY RESURRECTION DAY.
وَ لا أُقْسِمُ بِالنَّفْسِ اللَّوّامَةِ (2)
AND NO! I SWEAR BY THE SELF-REPROACHING SOUL. (THAT THE RESURRECTION IS TRUE AND A FACT)
أَ یَحْسَبُ الإِنْسانُ أَلَّنْ نَجْمَعَ عِظامَهُ (3)
DOES MAN THINK THAT WE WILL NOT GATHER HIS BONES TOGETHER?
بَلى قادِرِینَ عَلى أَنْ نُسَوِّیَ بَنانَهُ (4)
SURE WE CAN!WE ARE ABLE TO PUT IN ORDER EVEN (THE LINES OF THE TIP OF) HIS FINGERS.
بَلْ یُرِیدُ الإِنْسانُ لِیَفْجُرَ أَمامَهُ (5)
MAN RATHER WANTS (TO BE FREE) AND COMMIT SIN THROUGHOUT HIS LIFETIME.

Allah says that he can remake fingerprints , but it is not the issue about those people.

They just want to be free to do whatever they like. So , they will attack anyone who speaks against their wills.

They don't believe in any prophet. Because if they believe they will understand that Moses and Isa stoned those sinners , too.
edit on 21/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Ah yes, the "I'm taking my big red ball & going home" defense. I noticed how you side stepped every question of substance.

As long as you can control the conversation, you're fine. If someone dare opposes you, you run the other direction. Which, is very middle eastern military of you. In other words, repressive, Islamic, thug armies are really, really good at shooting their own unarmed citizens. Squaring off against a professionally trained armed force? Not so much.

You're good at making oblique threats and protestations of correctness. Not so good at actually sharing the courage of your convictions.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join