It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A woman from Iran warns of Iran's Crushing Response to Slightest Hostile Move

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Fifth point

Iranian scientist are trying to find alternative fuels instead of fossil fuels , to pump less oil from our wells and get less independent to oil. To let a healthy economic system live in Iran. US and other superpowers just prove that they are enemy of Iranian people.

This is true, they are engaging in alternate energy researching, but that makes it sound as if their Nuclear ambition is strictly to do with the same researching. Iran do want a nuclear weapon, I know too many people who are in the know to know that the above point is an opinion and not fact. I do feel sorry for the Iranian people, but conflict with Iran is inevitable and they really do need to prepare for this. Stock up on food and get away from military and energy installations.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

edit on 21/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone

Originally posted by Jepic
7TH POINT

Iran is a joke. The war would be won in a week with a thorough and well developed strategy.

Unbelievable. What a stupid idiotic statement. And you got 37 stars for it. Unf**ing believable!

Yes. I got the stars because I'm telling you the truth.

You are delusional for thinking that Iran will be a challenge at all.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

7TH POINT

Iran is a joke. The war would be won in a week with a thorough and well developed strategy.

Unbelievable. What a stupid idiotic statement. And you got 37 stars for it. Unf**ing believable!

I think you are delusional. Has it ever occured to you that Iran may have support in the region along with China and maybe Russia? Your two wars have lasted roughly 10 years against a bunch of people without any advanced technology. Do you seriously think Iran are going to be a walk over? They will actually fire missiles back at the USA, they are a bigger threat to your countries interests than you think. The rest of the world will condemn your country and most likely Israel if you resort to nuclear weapons as well. Iran are playing there cards very well and I would not take one of the most ancient civilisations lightly.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

7TH POINT

Thats what everyone said about Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam.....

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I don’t think that’s true, at least in the case of Afghanistan & Iraq.

President Bush was very clear about the length, cost and severity of both campaigns. He also declared victory much, much too soon. That was a bad move. I am not aware of anyone in the past administration claiming either operation would be over in a week.

In regards to Vietnam; that was before my time. All I have to reference is what’s in the public domain. I spent some time trying to prove your claim. I’m not saying proof doesn’t exist somewhere; I wasn’t able to find anything that supported the one week notion. Honestly, I didn’t find anything around time frames that indicated anyone in the Kennedy & Johnson Administrations thought, or articulated, a quick operation.

On the other hand, I get that you may have been taking a little historical liberty to make your point. It’s not lost on me & I appreciate (agree!) with, what I think is, your main point. That is, war with Iran won’t be a cake walk.

War is tragedy. Nobody knows that better than the men and women we ask to fight it.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar

President Bush was very clear about the length, cost and severity of both campaigns. He also declared victory much, much too soon. That was a bad move. I am not aware of anyone in the past administration claiming either operation would be over in a week.

In regards to Vietnam; that was before my time. All I have to reference is what’s in the public domain. I spent some time trying to prove your claim. I’m not saying proof doesn’t exist somewhere; I wasn’t able to find anything that supported the one week notion. Honestly, I didn’t find anything around time frames that indicated anyone in the Kennedy & Johnson Administrations thought, or articulated, a quick operation.

On the other hand, I get that you may have been taking a little historical liberty to make your point. It’s not lost on me & I appreciate (agree!) with, what I think is, your main point. That is, war with Iran won’t be a cake walk.

War is tragedy. Nobody knows that better than the men and women we ask to fight it.

I wasnt speaking in terms of what the officials said, i am speaking in response to another members claim that Iran is a joke and we would roll over them in a week.

Many, many people said these exact same things about the wars I previously mentioned.

There is no such thing as an easy war.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hey there,
I noticed you never responded to this post, many pages back. In the interest of brining this missed post to your attention, and thereby giving you another chance to address it, I'm reposting it here.

Again.

I can't wait to read your response.

Thank you,
SAP

Truth can stand on its own two feet.

American people , locked up children in home.

I see what you did there.

"A nurse in Iranian Kurdistan in 1980… ...She encouraged two French journalists to report on the "butchery" they had witnessed. She hoped that international intervention would stop the Iranian army from shooting at ambulances and would allow the delivery of urgently needed medical supplies. She was arrested and charged with making "counter-revolutionary" comments published in a foreign newspaper. Executed on June 17, she was thirty years old".

"A young girl in Tehran in 1981… ...Arrested for swimming in her home pool in a bathing suit, she was found guilty of causing "a state of sexual arousal" in a neighbor from whose house she could be seen. She was sentenced to sixty lashes in April 1981, but she died after the thirtieth lash."

"Atefeh Rajabi , a 16-year-old schoolgirl: Executed by hanging in Neka, Aug. 15, 2004, for "acts incompatible with chastity."

Ah, yes. The peace loving, enlightened Iran.

9,000 victims of Iranian "peace" & growing

edit on 21-11-2011 by SlightlyAbovePar because: fixed a quotation issue.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Thank you for correcting me! I couldnt agree more.

Star for you sir!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I swear to god, I personally am so sick and tired of western aggression based on "National Interests" or Corporate Greed. we know that nearly any aggressive actions in the past yrs have been purely for resource grabbing or bankster interests and it's sickening.

the posing and posturing that IRAN is beating a war drum doesnt ring true to me in this instance, i mean hell! The damn countries been BOXED THE HELL IN, by western nations and to me, They(Iran) is saying "Yes...I'm in the corner, but i tell you 1 last time, LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE."

~sarcasm sequence initiated~ JEPIC, once again....brilliant post on page 1..you always come thru for us....~sarcasm sequence deactivated.~

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Amen to the post above.
How is that "national interest" thing working out for you folks?
While you lose your home, your kids aren't educated, and your government kills women and children in their own homes with a drone.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Hey there,
I noticed you never responded to this post, many pages back. In the interest of brining this missed post to your attention, and thereby giving you another chance to address it, I'm reposting it here.

Again.

I can't wait to read your response.

Thank you,
SAP

Truth can stand on its own two feet.

American people , locked up children in home.

I see what you did there.

"A nurse in Iranian Kurdistan in 1980… ...She encouraged two French journalists to report on the "butchery" they had witnessed. She hoped that international intervention would stop the Iranian army from shooting at ambulances and would allow the delivery of urgently needed medical supplies. She was arrested and charged with making "counter-revolutionary" comments published in a foreign newspaper. Executed on June 17, she was thirty years old".

"A young girl in Tehran in 1981… ...Arrested for swimming in her home pool in a bathing suit, she was found guilty of causing "a state of sexual arousal" in a neighbor from whose house she could be seen. She was sentenced to sixty lashes in April 1981, but she died after the thirtieth lash."

"Atefeh Rajabi , a 16-year-old schoolgirl: Executed by hanging in Neka, Aug. 15, 2004, for "acts incompatible with chastity."

Ah, yes. The peace loving, enlightened Iran.

9,000 victims of Iranian "peace" & growing

edit on 21-11-2011 by SlightlyAbovePar because: fixed a quotation issue.

Im sorry, but I couldn't just sit back with this dribble.

Don't talk about humans rights when every country has issues.
when was it up to the international community to do something in another country because we didn't like what they do?
People elect their governments by themselves, if they don't like it let them revolt, no one else needs to be involved.
Why is it that Irans human rights are questioned but no one gives a flying fart about what China does, didn't see the good ol US in tiananmen square helping did you?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Don't talk about humans rights when every country has issues.

when was it up to the international community to do something in another country because we didn't like what they do?

People elect their governments by themselves, if they don't like it let them revolt, no one else needs to be involved.

Why is it that Irans human rights are questioned but no one gives a flying fart about what China does, didn't see the good ol US in tiananmen square helping did you?

What's so laughable is Iran's continuous calls to the U.N. to intervene in human rights issues.

"UK riots: Iran calls on UN to intervene over 'violent suppression'"

www.guardian.co.uk...

Iranian MP calls for U.N. probe into OWS crackdown:

www.presstv.ir...

Rest assured that everything's going in one ear and out the other over at the U.N. when it comes to Iran's complaints after their 2009 election debacle.

edit on 22-11-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09

7TH POINT

I think you are delusional. Has it ever occured to you that Iran may have support in the region along with China and maybe Russia? Your two wars have lasted roughly 10 years against a bunch of people without any advanced technology. Do you seriously think Iran are going to be a walk over? They will actually fire missiles back at the USA, they are a bigger threat to your countries interests than you think. The rest of the world will condemn your country and most likely Israel if you resort to nuclear weapons as well. Iran are playing there cards very well and I would not take one of the most ancient civilisations lightly.

Like I'm telling you. If NATO develops a simultaneous attack strategy, Iran won't even have time to launch a missile.

Russia and China won't start a thing because they are scared of starting WW3.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahmonrarh
I swear to god, I personally am so sick and tired of western aggression based on "National Interests" or Corporate Greed. we know that nearly any aggressive actions in the past yrs have been purely for resource grabbing or bankster interests and it's sickening.

the posing and posturing that IRAN is beating a war drum doesnt ring true to me in this instance, i mean hell! The damn countries been BOXED THE HELL IN, by western nations and to me, They(Iran) is saying "Yes...I'm in the corner, but i tell you 1 last time, LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE."

~sarcasm sequence initiated~ JEPIC, once again....brilliant post on page 1..you always come thru for us....~sarcasm sequence deactivated.~

I believe I'm speaking the truth.

Maybe the reason people dislike it is because I said it straight up and coldly. But it's stll the truth.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

I wasnt speaking in terms of what the officials said, i am speaking in response to another members claim that Iran is a joke and we would roll over them in a week.

Many, many people said these exact same things about the wars I previously mentioned.

There is no such thing as an easy war.

Tell me what happens when you launch a simultaneous offensive on all Iranian bases (air, sea and land).

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

I believe I'm speaking the truth. Maybe the reason people dislike it is because I said it straight up and coldly. But it's stll the truth.

No it's because you simply havn't got a clue - look up the statements made over the yrs by Khomeini, A'jad, the Revolutionary Gaurds, various generals - the 12'ver beliefs that the ruling Mullahs subscribe to.

Iran is on a mission to export it's revolution worldwide as they have repeatedly said and to destroy Israel.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The struggle between Khamenei and Ahmadinejad keeps heating up.

Looks like Ahmadinejad's media advisor has now been arrested for his recent interview.

Here's a statement that the media advisor made that I haven't seen published before now:

"In response to one of Etemaad's questions about the recent power struggle, Javanfekr said the president has come "to serve the people" and "will stay till the end, till martyrdom"."

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
reply to post by Jepic

I believe I'm speaking the truth. Maybe the reason people dislike it is because I said it straight up and coldly. But it's stll the truth.

No it's because you simply havn't got a clue - look up the statements made over the yrs by Khomeini, A'jad, the Revolutionary Gaurds, various generals - the 12'ver beliefs that the ruling Mullahs subscribe to.

Iran is on a mission to export it's revolution worldwide as they have repeatedly said and to destroy Israel.

I don't care about any statement anyone said. They are just words in the air. The same as when Sadam said "the mother of all wars".
I'm speaking strictly from a military point. Iran is slightly better than Libya and that's it.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

There is not ultimate freedom in Iran , like the US . There are censorship and filters to pass.

I know there has been conflicts in Kurdistan , as there is now in Turkey. There are regions in Iran , Iraq and Turkey where Kurd people live. There are some terrorist fighters trying to get independent from Iran , they get helped by the US in Iraq. There are different groups such as PKK , Pejak , Komoleh. They have done terrible thingd to be independent and they don't even refuse to kill their fellow Kurd people. They are most brainwashed people and they look much like Taliban. There was an attack by PKK in Iran and Iran pushed them back into Iraq. So , Iran is not helping those kinds of fighters do every thing they want.

This is very funny. I see people do most kinds of illegal things in their home. It is not illegal toswim in your home pool.

People are hanged in Iran for doing adultery. So , it is the matter of age . In Islam , as boys and girls are able to make a baby , they should be aware of what they do in public.Puberty in boys : around 13-14 , for girls around 9-10.

For more information and details you should find a lawyer.

That is all I knew.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join