It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A woman from Iran warns of Iran's Crushing Response to Slightest Hostile Move

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
So wait since your a firm believer in your government do you believe the lies that there was no type of genocide against the jews in WW2?? Because if you do, then I want to hear/read what you really think happened to about 6 million jews?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by brindle

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

OK, I've read just about every post you've written so far, and if I had any thoughts of answering you with respect in the past, those thoughts were soon rejected.

You are a hypocrite of the worse kind.

You keep telling us how beautiful and peaceful your country is, trying to persuade us you are a man of peace and your country is so misunderstood and everything will be just fine, as long as everyone stay out of your country's business.

But then we get lectured on the Palestinian issue, telling us that it should spread from the river to the sea. You have no problem with the genocidal meaning of that chant I.E the annihilation of Israel and its people. You sure as hell have no problem sticking your nose in other people's business.

But why am I surprised, after all you repeat the exact words of your beloved leader.

“Holocaust was a myth and every one knew it.”
www.abovetopsecret.com...

you obviously see no problem with your government lying to the international committee and the IAEA. You probably think that in this day of age, you can lie about a nuclear program, human rights violations, insurgents in the middle east and in Iraq and Syria in particular, funding supplying and training of Hamas, Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad, and get away with it.
God only knows how many innocent Iraqis or US soldiers died by the hands of Iran.

you keep referring to Jews as Zionists (and Rothschilds and all that bla bla), disguising your Anti Semitic views like every other modern AS does these days. Who the hell do you think vote to Zionist parties in Israel if not Zionists?
Your hatred is Subtle most of the times, but so freaking obvious.

I could go on and on, but I'm keeping this short, since Holocaust deniers such as you make me sick to my stomach.

However I'm interested to hear about your country of peace...
If you were writing stuff against your government, how long would it take until you were either lashed, imprisoned, hanged on a crane or all three ?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by popsmayhem

Seems as Iran is the one beating the war drum..

I am amused by the people who love their ignorance. Read the OP more carefully :

The US and Israel started intensifying their war rhetoric against Iran in mid October, but after they saw Iran's firm response, both Washington and Tel Aviv withdrew from their previous stances.

So , Iran was just interacting to the threats made by Israel and Us four times a day.
edit on 19/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

Just ignore these kinds of comments, they may have the right to express their opinions, but that is all it is. Its better to just blank these people out as they will be ignorant all of their lives when they cannot even spot the obvious wrongness in their comments.

These kinds of posters are the ones who get their facts from Hollywood war movies, Video games such as ' Call of Duty'. They have no idea of anything outside of their own country's products and the world revolves around the image created by 'entertainment' companies.

Somehow they think it is perfectly fine to abuse other nations sovereignty... after all they have been brain-fed ideas that the planet is not called Earth, but 'Planet America'.

Small minded arrogance.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
Dear me, standards here are low at the moment on this forum. Does no-one bother to research and back up statements any more?
English may not be your first language. For all I know, language may not be your first language. But the above statements reveal that you live in a simple world in which it's impossible to separate a country from its government and that government's actions. Many of the rest of humanity recognise this distinction. A sad rump of confused, noisy people remain, however.
And hold it right there. Have you been asleep for the past ten years? Non-existent WMDs in Iraq?
Here is a recent summary of IAEA activity in Iran.. It becomes clear that the evidence is not there.

A nuanced assessment of the I.A.E.A. report was published by the Arms Control Association (A.C.A.), a nonprofit whose mission is to encourage public support for effective arms control. The A.C.A. noted ......Cirincione noted that “post-2003, the report only cites computer modelling and a few other experiments.” (A senior I.A.E.A. official similarly told me, “I was underwhelmed by the information.”)

How touching is that "rest assured". Again, you would appear to have been asleep for the past several years. What's happening now is a re-run of the propaganda campaign against Iraq. The forged yellowcake documents then, the planted laptop with dubious secrets more recently,,,

Wake up. Your media and your government lie to you because they want the oil, all of it, and they don't want Iran to trade their oil in anything other than US$.

1. There is an arabian proverb:- " Arrogance diminishes Wisdom". Judging by your post, you're full of it. And I certainly don't mean wisdom in your case.

2. There's a Tibetan saying about 'stupidity'. “The wise understand by themselves; fools follow the reports of others”. You accuse me of not doing my research, and YET you have the guts to prove stupidity exists by throwing a wall of text entitled ' Recent summary IAEA activity in Iran' from 3rd hand sources as YOUR acclaimed research efforts?

Had IAEA been allowed long term ON SITE inspections freely up till date today? If arrogance and stupidity had blinded you, I will do you a favour and tell you NO,it had not. That report was based upon conjectures and inferences from materials purchased for nuke enrichment, intel reports, etc, another word for guesswork, and HAVE NOTHING to do with reality on the ground.

Did I accuse the despicable Iranian gov of building nuke armaments? None. All that I called for was to have on site inspections by IAEA with full freedom, to make an independent report, so that the world can be assured that Iran meant what it had said in public - no nuke weapon developements.

Nukes have awesome destructive powers if misused, thus every single human is concerned about its proliferation, more so if done in secret, and mankind DO have a right to know. IT is no sovereignity matter, for nuke's radioactive isotopes will circulate the world if unleashed harming ALL life in its path.

It is only in Iran's interest to invite such inspections as a member of our human race community, and will benefit when it is provened that there is no nuke program, nothing to hide, with Israel and the US war beating leadership groups digraced, and sanctions lifted.

3. Normally I have no wish to respond to arrogance, but because this issue is critical, I freely offer my opinion in the hope that you may see the light..

Either you are part of the problem, fuelling war or be part of the solution through positive engagements with others. Your arrogant manner here suggests that you prefer the beat of war drums.

There can be no solution avaliable if we are to continually refer to the past. It is a baggage that will not change anything, for no mortal can unchange the past, and only distract and hinder progress to solutions on the CRITICAL issue on hand.

Arrogance is only false pretence of righteousness using belligerancy to sidestep, avoid and distract resolve critical issues, as the Iranian gov had repeatedly done during this crises. What is their intention for doing it? or ....do they truly have something to hide?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

I believe you missed an important third one. (I agree with the rest of your post by the way, nice observations)

That third one being; government intrusion. We can rest assured that if the OP is posting from within Iran that his posts are monitored by certain branches of the government, because lets be honest; how many people post to an international forum that deals with conspiracies and government oppression from within Iran?

So in that sense, for the sake of the OPs safety, he better not recognize any of the points made in the previous post.

What a rabbit hole...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jondave

Iran needs to be crushed, so they can not respond.

Oh really? I take it you're an expert in these matters. Would you care to explain why they need to be crushed?

You planning on making a glass of freshly squeezed Iran juice?

Or is it that you're so racist that you would revel in watching a sovereign nation brought to its knees. Did you get your kicks during the invasion of Iraq?

What a joke, the US and Israel acting like the bullies on the block - demanding Iran's lunch money 'or else'. Iran never did anything to warrant these 'fears' - they're not a terrorist organisation.

I'm glad Iran tells em where to stick it, someone needs to.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

TEHRAN (FNA)- A senior member of the Iranian parliament :

"Americans should know that even the slightest aggression and move against Iran will be reciprocated with a crushing response and will endanger the US interests all around the world," member of the parliament's National Security and Foreign Policy Commission Zohreh Elahian told FNA.

The lawmaker said that the US and the West are trying to refer Iran's human rights case to the UN Security Council in a bid to pave the way for an open military action against Iran, but "this move would trouble the US".

The US and Israel started intensifying their war rhetoric against Iran in mid October, but after they saw Iran's firm response, both Washington and Tel Aviv withdrew from their previous stances.

US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta underlined Iran's major role in global economy, and said the US would not dare to attack Iran since the move would devastate, not just the US, but the world economy.

Analysts believe that the statements by the US defense secretary prove that the US and Israel have intensified war rhetoric against Iran since almost two months ago in a bid to convince other countries, specially Russia and China, to accept harsh diplomatic actions, including sanctions against Iran, to avoid a US and Israeli strike on Tehran

On November 10, Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei warned enemies about Iran's tough response to any aggression or even threat, stressing that the country would respond with full force to any attack.

"Iran is not a nation to sit still and just observe threats from fragile materialist powers which are being eaten by worms from inside," Ayatollah Khamenei told students at a Tehran military college.

"Anyone who harbors any thought of invading the Islamic Republic of Iran - or even if the thought crosses their mind - should be prepared to receive strong blows and the steel fists of the military, the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC), and the Basij (volunteer) force, backed by the entire Iranian nation," he said.

FNA

First point

I just wanted to show the people who don't know about Iran , that women are as free as men in Iran. They just can't officially sell their body.

Second point

I just want to see those faces who were beating war drums . The people who were sure about what will happen in near future. The people who were trying to scare Iranian people intentionally or nu-intentionally.

Third point

There are many tribes and groups that are brought together in Iran brought together by the current govt in Iran. US can not imagine how it should bring those people together peacefully.

Fourth point

Majority of people in Iran still support the Islamic Revolution , they are really supporting it by any price they can pay. By taking all the hard sanctions against Iran. US and other superpowers just prove that they are enemy of Iranian people.

Fifth point

Iranian scientist are trying to find alternative fuels instead of fossil fuels , to pump less oil from our wells and get less independent to oil. To let a healthy economic system live in Iran. US and other superpowers just prove that they are enemy of Iranian people.

Sixth point

We are just Muslims and we have chosen a different way of life to live. We don't threaten other countries. We don't want others to be Muslims by force. We just see that Israeli politicians decide to threat Iran , every time they will.
edit on 19/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

We are just Muslims and we have chosen a different way of life to live. We don't threaten other countries. We don't want others to be Muslims by force...oh really..??? this is just my opinion... possibly shared by others.. if..IF Iran is dicovered to have wdm...(aka) nuke weapon.. and decides to be so bold as to attempt your presidents obsession to inilate ISREAL? it will only prove TO THE WORLD ONCE AND FOR ALL. Iran is (as is syria) the supreme satan.. you call ALAH.. and may ALAH protect you from the retaliation.. from the BIGGST SUPER POWER THIS PLANET HAS EVER KNOWN..

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
It totaly amazes me how people can argue about Israel and not understand that the jews lived in Israel long before musloims ever did.They have been masssacred all through the ages and after WW2 and the holocaust the world is not gonna tolerate it again you crazy hypocrits.You whine homosexuals in the U.S. not being able to marry.Iran chops their heas off and kills them.Thousands of radical muslims who call for the entire destruction of Israel on national TV and youy idiots still think it is fake.
Palestine Abbas just mentioned on media He will never regonize Israel as a State.That means He will never regonize Israel and the Jews rights to even exist as human beings.Anti-semitism is not dead people.It is reailty the jews face on a daily basis.
With all this being said we should take this approach with more sanctions but of course they never realy work.Attack on them should be the last resort.For goodness sakes put yourselves in Israelis shoes after years and years and years of suicide bombers who by the way are teenagers brainwashed into commiting murder and suicide.This nonsense going on in the Islamic world has got to stop.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Iran is so brainwashed they believe they will win agaisnt Canada,United States.Great Britain.Saudi Arabia,Australia,France, as well as others..and possibly the greatest Air force in the world Israel.
I mean come on people.Most you can do is pray for peace. As I have said war should be the last possible option.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So, after reading through this thread, my idea of enlightenment among the people is completely down the drain... Here we have two different world views opposing each other. And as it seems, the people accept the one world view bombing the other. What a bunch of warmongers here on ATS. Me = disgusted from disappointment. I'm not talking about everyone here. But man, did I read some cruel posts here... Shame on you.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
It totaly amazes me how people can argue about Israel and not understand that the jews lived in Israel long before musloims ever did.They have been masssacred all through the ages and after WW2 and the holocaust the world is not gonna tolerate it again you crazy hypocrits.You whine homosexuals in the U.S. not being able to marry.Iran chops their heas off and kills them.Thousands of radical muslims who call for the entire destruction of Israel on national TV and youy idiots still think it is fake.
Palestine Abbas just mentioned on media He will never regonize Israel as a State.That means He will never regonize Israel and the Jews rights to even exist as human beings.Anti-semitism is not dead people.It is reailty the jews face on a daily basis.
With all this being said we should take this approach with more sanctions but of course they never realy work.Attack on them should be the last resort.For goodness sakes put yourselves in Israelis shoes after years and years and years of suicide bombers who by the way are teenagers brainwashed into commiting murder and suicide.This nonsense going on in the Islamic world has got to stop.

No. Dishing out hate to all is not a solution. Not everyone or muslim is an anti-semite.

Just because Abbas and a few others hate Israel and want them gone does not represent the voice of EVERY human on Earth. And it goes the same for those who hate muslims, label them ALL as terrorists and call for their demise.

It will still be subjected to ALL before anything can initiated. Leaders may call for wars, but it will still be brothers that will be doing the killings.

We mankind had gone through a lot with our current civilisation of 5000 years, and with speeded up education, it had taught us many things. Amongst them is never to accept generalisation. It may be difficult, but it is worlth the effort to methodically and clinically separate the hate fill enemies of mankind using religion or whatever differences to divide us fellow human brothers and sisters to fulfill their own selfish agendas.

What is happening in the States of Israel and Palestine CAN be resolved. It needs time and patience.

Moses, a biblical patriach respected by ALL 3 major religion on Earth - Jews, Muslims, Christians, was not instructed to wander in the desert for 40 years for nothing, within close proximity to fertile lands it would occupy one day.

Educating the new generation on its shared responsibilities of Statehood will be the solution to the issue of Israel and Palestine. The old, with their hatefilled baggages of past, will pass on from our planet one day soon.

Now, can we return back on topic, resolving the Iranian nuke issue?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
There are about 10% of the Iranians RULING the other 90% thru fear and threat of death, what do you expect to hear from "The Iranian People." The vast majority of Iranians are just like us and want the same things we cherish. However, because of their leadership, they are dammed to a life of fear and intimidation. It will not take much to devastate the Iranian military's ability to wage offensive operations. Once that is done, money to Iranian opposition groups will do the rest.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This is for all the people who minded replying and reading. I am an Iranian just want to know about the world outside. I am practicing English language.

Last night , when I started this thread , I had decided to speak out my mind. I didn't predict others would like to hear me. So , I was not ready for this. I am not ready for all this posts with a lot of new words. It will take weeks to find out what these posts mean.

I am just a beginner. Take it easy on me.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

i'm am an american constitutionalist libertarian. we believe in freedom for all on earth and free humanity. we are trying to oust the corrupt globalist corporate monopolyist chrony-capitalist technocracy from europe and these united states. the multinational bankers have taken over europe and these united states. they are hungry for war because they want to unite the regions of the world, and create a world government after starting a 3rd world war. we will go to any lengths to prevent this, i assure you. we know that our corrupt u.s.a government ousted your leader in the 1950s who was actually a good leader and took care of your people, only to replace him with a corrupt dictator that could easily be bent and twisted to the will of the bankers.

pray it does not come to war, i do believe in my heart the american people will not stand for more blatant lies and deceipt from our government, however some in our country are not "awake" to the corporate control (rothschild) around the world and would blindly follow their governments off of a cliff. russia and china are prepared to intervene, and russia is already putting forces outside of syria to prevent NATO from launching an offensive, so the bankers will not get their war if we have anything to do about it. i salute russia for taking a stand against NATO and hopefully they get the message. we are working to change the minds of those folks in our country who believe our governments lies about terrorism and the motives for these false wars. may the heavens bless you and your people as we pray for peace and freedom for all on earth.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Staafke

Word of advice: Don't get too sad by comments posted on the internet.

They could be bots, they could be paid for posts. It's a fact that these two exist on the internet. And ask yourself this: How much money is there in peace?

The people posting hateful comments could be doing it on the order of someone who wants to sell a book about said struggle in the Middle-East(more violent rhetoric means more money). Could be on the order of a politician with an agenda who wants more followers amongst the internet crowd. Could be a troll.

Point is; don't get disheartened by them. It's only 2011, the good fight is far from over. It was only 111 years ago a lot of people had no rights and no say because these hate- war- and fear-mongers were in charge, imagine where we and future generations will be in 111 years from now if we don't give up the good fight. A better world.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

If you need any help understanding words send me a U2U. I have some Farsi knowledge(not all that much but reasonable).

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Still unreal how most people just ignore the jews and Israel right to exist in almost all these threads.How many times must it be said that Palestine also threatens Israels right to exist.People are braindead zombies.The whole point about all of this is Irans threat to destroy Israel off the face of the earth.
Translated mass murder millions and millions of jews once again.Egyptians running for president and they also threatens to wipe out Israel and mass murder jews.Hezbollah threatens to mass murder jews.Muslim Brotherhood threatens to wipe out the jews.Hamas also threatens to mass murder jews.Syria threatens to mass murder jews.Right now Syria is mass murdering their own muslim brothers and sisters and kids for crying out loud.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

you compared the iranian people as a whole to the policies of the government headed by the idiotic dictator ahdmedenijad. your whole post is meaningless as you have no understanding of how the world works. the iranian people are making the best of a bad situation. kind of like the rest of the world. and don't forget, the CIA put the military government into power in iran in the 1950's, and eventually a pro-west dictator after the iranian revolution of 1979, because the 1950s president Mossadegh, who was actually pro-west, wouldn't give in to the European and U.S. central bankers trying to invade their country for its resources, and the president wouldn't allow british petroleum in to the country to take their oil. LEARN YOUR HISTORY BRAH

edit: heres the link to the Iranian Coup of 1953 Iran Coup
edit on 11/20/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
The Iranian regime still has a chance to stave off disaster. They can invite the IAEA team to Iran with the intention of every area of suspicion being given another look over. This mission can be accompanied by international media outlets as well

I agree with you about that. But sometimes , it is clear that the opposite side simply refuses to confide you. Then what can Iran do ? What would you do with someone who just refuses to confide you ?

It is about trust, and apparently the Iranian government has fallen short of that principle? The opposition has bent over backwards to give Iran the opportunity to come clean and make adequate assurances that their nuclear program is peaceful. The government has been given almost a decade to sort out their differences with the West over this hot button issue. However, all they have done so far is fire salvos of harsh rhetoric at the US and Israel. They have refused to be completely transparent with weapons inspectors, and have conducted subversive activities among its neighbors and most notably in Iraq. I know these allegations are all misplaced and propaganda?

That may very well be the case, and the US and Israel is hellbent on obliterating a people who want nothing more than peace, make eloquent rugs, and stroke the foreheads of cute long-haired kitties? Or maybe there is some meat within the allegations, and something is astray regarding Iran's candor on this issue? The talking is going to stop sooner or later, and a military strike is going to occur. A war party is being convened at this very moment, and zero hour is rapidly approaching. It does not matter who is right or who is wrong, and the time for semantics is over. The Iranian leadership needs to cut the war talk and saber rattling because all it is doing is exasperating the situation even further. They have got to make every effort to make things right with the opposition. This war is going to be a nightmare for all involved.

Iranian regime does not make a earnest attempt at alleviating the concerns of Israel/US and more or less Europe

As long as I remember our former president stopped Uranium enrichment completely , but still those superpowers were not satisfied. The true problem is they don't want developed and independent Iran. They just want Iran fast selling oil and soon run out of oil. That is what they want.

As you know there are much virgin oil sources in Alaska , Canada and US . But they are just keeping those resources to sell them when the whole planet runs out of oil.

This is what Iranian govt is seeing and other govt refuse to see.

Your allegations have been kicked around for some time now. The Western Powers want to use up all the oil in the Middle East before selling their wares to the world. That is a long held conspiracy theory, and I am aware of the immense oil reserves in North America. You may be on to something there? However, I still think you are wrong about the US and Israel not wanting Iran to be developed and independent. All they want is for Iran not to have a nuclear weapon or nuclear weapons. The government's harsh rhetoric is what has put everyone on edge. President Obama has even went so far as to pursue formal communications with the government early on in his presidency but was rebuked. So I am having a hard time seeing the Iranian regime as the lowly victim here?

But what is my opinion worth?

Your opinion is very worthy for me. I will understand that who is commencing the attack on nations all around the world and how much democracy there is worldwide.

Believe me , in Iran , people have trusted their leader about nuclear weapon. If there be a nuclear attack by Iran , the whole nation will surrender to US and there will be no need to attack Iran.

I just know how Israel is concerned about Iran.

I am glad you and your countrymen believe in your leaders, and I hope this thing blows over. However, it does not seem Israel is going to let up and is terrified at the very prospect of the Iranian regime getting the bomb. They are willing to endanger the very survival of their nation to subdue the perceived threat of your nation getting this awesome but destructive power. They seem to be taking this issue very seriously. My hope is that your leaders refrain from the tough talk, and continue on the course to alleviate the concerns of its neighbors. Talking tough now is very dangerous. Thanks for your reply!
edit on 20-11-2011 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join