It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We really ARE alone ("Aliens" are not "E.T's" they are "E.D's")

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

I do not have an ego my friend, I wouldn't be a christian if I had one.

I mean this with all my heart- When I see you writing this, it really makes me sad for you. Honestly. Anyone who claims that they have lost their ego, truly has not.
If you did get rid of your ego, you would definitely not be posting on ATS, and you would definitely not be posting in the manner that you do. You probably would have quit your job and cut contact with most of your friends. You would not judge others one bit (not even in the slightest) and you definitely not be active in debate. I really think you need to do some reading on what the ego actually is.

Please read "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle. It's amazing and I really think you would find it interesting.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
RevelationGeneration

Non-organic life forms cannot create organic life forms.

Read your statement a few times, then think about what YOU wrote.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

The quote from the WH does not strengthen your argument....but the film does. I'm willing to consider that life starts here, with us. But if it's our job to seed the universe, then it's going to be a lonely place. I'm more on the side that we're here in quarantine until we can learn to stop killing each other.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

Now I can see why you reject the bible and believe what you do.

Eckhart Tolle is a new age false prophet that decieves people into believing nothing short of personal divinity.

A New Earth, is in complete opposition to biblical Christianity from cover to cover. Nearly every reference to, or quote of, Scripture is twisted by Tolle's consistent misinterpretation and misunderstanding.

There is no room for Jesus Christ, the God-Man, or His teachings in Oprah and Tolle's belief system. In fact, Oprah and Tolle propose that all people free their minds from a belief in Christ. Truly, deception is the only thing that Eckhart Tolle and Oprah Winfrey offer. They, and those that follow their teachings, have fallen for Satan’s original lie, “you will be like God” (Genesis 3:5).

Satan is using her misguided attempts to help people to further his kingdom on Earth.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by type0civ

The quote from the WH does not strengthen your argument....but the film does. I'm willing to consider that life starts here, with us. But if it's our job to seed the universe, then it's going to be a lonely place. I'm more on the side that we're here in quarantine until we can learn to stop killing each other.

Glad you enjoyed the video, and it won't be a lonely place when Christ returns for his faithful and we enter his kingdom.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I watched half the video before I realized the theory posited was taking an extremely narrow
and naive view of the universe AS WE KNOW IT...like observing an experiment thru a keyhole.

We humans can only understand life as we can perceive it...from our point of view. But life may
exist outside the parameters that we can perceive. Forms of life perhaps nearly totally different
from ours. The video takes a very naive view and assumes alot.

Einstein said the SOL is the ultimate speed of the universe...he was wrong.

edit on 9-11-2011 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

"Aliens" are not "E.T's" they are "E.D's" ???

Wait...are saying what I think you're saying? Aliens have Erectile Dysfunction

Everything about Aliens suddenly make sense now! The abductions...the genetic tests...The cloned hybridization experiments!

Then again maybe I should do more than just read the title of your thread before commenting...I may be misunderstanding something terribly.....Naw, I'm sure I've gotten the point of it.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
reply to post by neobludragon

We really do need an intergalactic war to happen, for once it will test us on how well we could unite with one another.

Bloody hell, is that you Reagan

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Satan is using her misguided attempts to help people to further his kingdom on Earth.

Your avatar of Jesus has a mouth where his crutch would be.
Who else has that? Who is depicted that way also?

Satan.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I totally agree with the OP. "Aliens'"are definitely inter-dimensional beings. This explains how they can defy modern day physics, etc. I would not be surprised if they claim to be from another planet and state they engineered our creation. In essence they are Fallen Angels. They are the ones who inbred with humans and created the Nephilim. L

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Everyone has their own opinion....and of course...so do I.

Thoughts are things.
For each thought....becomes a thing. This Universe is so eloquently fantastic it is going to surprise each and everyone of us upon exiting the body. Why do I believe we leave the body upon death because the ones before us have told a story and this said story can be taken from each, looked at, analyzed, and compared to be an "experience" for life after "death". We will all be resurrected and it won't matter what you believed, although it will be important how you thought about others and reacted to others. This veil will be removed and you will FEEL on a level you have never felt before. Your other self is as psychic and in tune with every THING.
How do I know this? Experience's of others on a VAST level tells the same ole story time and time again. That is MY scientific proof.

ET's or ED's....whatever you want to "call them" can be described as other life forms than human. MANY people, again, have experienced such either under control or not. Each story again can be dissected and compared and the vast majority of people are of sound mind. Their experience is proof for them and I feel as though we should not be so arrogant to say they do not exist, experience means nothing or that God does not exist.

Obviously, through human experience they do.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
i know all of you want aliens to exist, but there is a simplier explanation: UFO's are simply government air crafts, probably made by USA, Russia, China, Germany or another high power country. Look at when UFO's started to become popular, during world war II. After WWII ends, a ton of sightings happen and mostly in the US. Read about Admiral Byrd's mission to Antarctica with 4000 troops right at the end of World War II and you will find something strange: USA hunting Nazi's in Antarctica. It was a failed mission, they canceled 2 weeks in and had to leave. Admiral Byrd gave one interview in Chile on his way back to America and told americans:

‘Admiral Richard E. Byrd warned today that the United States should adopt measures of protection against the possibility of an invasion of the country by hostile planes coming from the polar regions. The admiral explained that he was not trying to scare anyone, but the cruel reality is that in case of a new war, the United States could be attacked by planes flying over one or both poles. This statement was made as part of a recapitulation of his own polar experience, in an exclusive interview with International News Service. Talking about the recently completed expedition, Byrd said that the most important result of his observations and discoveries is the potential effect that they have in relation to the security of the United States.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by earthdude

Government didn't deny the existence of extra-dimensional beings though did they?

Am I the only one that can see what they're doing here?

The sad part is, you got stars for posting this.

Really? Really?....

I'm usually not baffled by statements like this because I'm use to them, but WOW!

Back on topic :

It seems like logic just doesn't cut it anymore.

Its obvious that after 13,700,000,000 years and almost an infinite amount
of space to play with that there is life beyond Earth.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
well - the ufo i saw at tree top level - doing about 2 mph - was maybe 4 ft thick at the center - 35 ft in diameter and 6 inches thick around the outer edge w/lights flashing round about.
no way could a human bean be flying that craft.
btw - it made no noise and looked like it should fall out of the sky - when it turned it simply went in a different direction - no nose to turn.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Have you read the book?

If you did, you would find that there are very few, if any religious / biblical quotes.

FYI- I have never rejected the Bible, I have one- and study it often. Not the way you would like though. I was actually brought up in a very religious family, but the hypocrisy just killed it for me.

Satan's a She? Is this your opinion? God is Male, Good. And Satan is Female, Evil?

BTW, The suppression of the feminine is what put humanity in this mess in the first place.

Actually, after reading Eckart Tolle's book, I found a peace within me. I judged myself and others less, and I felt content. I learned to live in the moment and make it count. To do good in each moment. To notice one's ego, and observe what it does and how it reacts. The more you observe it, the more you will understand it's influence over you and your actions. Once you accept that, then you can start to make a change.

I don't know- This "new age" stuff doesn't sound so evil at all. In fact it teaches much of what Jesus tried to. Jesus' teachings are also tied into Buddhism, and many other peaceful 'ways of life'.

Seems better than what you are conveying, Mr.Christian...
edit on 9-11-2011 by Tripple_Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

You must have missed out on the summerian texts and several other contactee works where they give specific details on star systems the include planetary life such as sirus A or sirus B the Pleaidian star systems also the lyrian star systems zeta reticuli perhaps your research hasn't peaked yet but you have a long way to go if you still believe everything the government tells you. Wake up man your posting on ATS.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Thousands of years ago we had dinosaurs and maybe there was life before them. If a meteorite wiped them out it was most likely our arrival that killed them because that very same meteorite brought human DNA with it. Our DNA came from somewhere else.

The story that gives religion a life includes adam and eve and a tree. Bibles are written on paper that are made from vandalised trees.
Did god give someone an axe and tell him to chop a tree down and make some paper and get a pen ready because he had some excellent story to tell you boys and girls everyone sit down and listen and get a fire going but dont touch that magical tree over there cause its got sacred apples.? WTF?!

edit on 9-11-2011 by Parksie because: Millions of years, i'll leave thousands in there anyway

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I keep saying it but very few believe me we live on a prison planet. a prison for your mind body and soul. freewill is a myth just another layer of lies. I am convinced the only disclosure to come is not from emperor obama and his cabal. if we want disclosure we have to go out and make contact for ourselves and our species \

I should have taken the blue pill ignorance was bliss

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I can't believe you people are still at it with this guy.

If I may interject here with a couple of my own theories:

A.) RevelationGeneration is exactly who he said he is and these are his beliefs, which are absolutely unshakable in his mind and regardless of what anyone has to say in contrast, he will NEVER change his mind.

or

B.) RevelationGeneration is here simply to screw with you people by providing you with massively flawed ideas then reinforcing his stance on them using scripture and his divine inspiration with a dash a arrogance for flavor.

In either case, I'd say you've all been "had" long enough don't you???

After all, if it's "A" then you're gonna lose because "Faith" is the ultimate self gratifying and self reinforcing concept that mankind has ever had. Even by his own admission, the more anyone tries to counter his "Faith" the more justified that "Faith" becomes as a result.

If it's "B", well, then he's just an A-hole who's wasting your time.

But then again, this is just me talking here and I could be wrong....

BTW Helix, I applaud your effort girl, but you'll never get through to Rev. He either won't or can't allow for a change in his thinking. Plus, I think he slipped the Satan=Female God=Male thing in there just to piss you off a little so his little experiment here would continue.

But then again...(see disclaimer above)...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
God is, Jesus was, and ETs are. To suggest otherwise, no matter how much the suggestion is couched in scientific jargon and statistical probabilities, contrary proof exists all around us. And, if God is the creator of ALL and ALL is a reflection of God, then the universe(s) by necessity is teaming with multitudinous life because God Is Life. Does this life look like us? I'm sure some of it does but, it's a better guess that much of it does not. We've got flying bats, tales of dragons and unicorns, crocodiles, elephants and dolphins. All of these earth creatures exhibit intelligence different from man's, alien to us. And, there are too many anomalies even on earth that defy our understanding of physics and mathematics. We are definitely not alone. The White House is lying and anyone who believes we are alone is deluded.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join