It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We really ARE alone ("Aliens" are not "E.T's" they are "E.D's")

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Romekje

All I know is the KJV is the best English translation we have and was translated by some of the best theologians in recent history.

Theologians.. not linguists..

/facePSALMS again.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

They just want to keep us in the dark, they don't want us to leave this planet. I really hope a galactic war happens sooner or later. This kinda thing really pisses me off how they deny the existance that there is life elsewhere. How can there not be? The universe is keeps growing and growing every single day. Yet they're saying "nah theres no life elsewhere" B.S.

Would help if you watched the video first, then you would know why their's no life outside of earth.

Also regarding "galactic war" that sought of thing only happen's in starwars... There is a war going on but its spiritual warfare, and you can't see it.

Oh yeah, watch a single video and it proves there's no life outside our planet. Hey Einstein, watch more vids mate

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Romekje

All I know is the KJV is the best English translation we have and was translated by some of the best theologians in recent history.

Still a translation making it biased towards the translator.

You hit the nail right on the head. It's the BEST translation we have, doesn't mean it's a GOOD one.

I can be the best at something too if i'm the only one doing it.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Technically we don't have proof alien beings exist at all. We have not got a single photo or tangible evidence of any kind proving their existence.

Yes, we do have all kinds of evidence supporting the existence of "ufo's", however they could be man-made vehicles for all we know.

We simply cannot come to any conclusions until aliens "land on the White House lawn" and begin communicating with people.
edit on 9-11-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I haven't even mentioned Hell, the bible or religion unless someone else brought it up or started claiming evolution is the truth.

Yes you did.
(So someone claiming evolution as truth is enough to assume they will burn in (wherever) for eternity?

If my world view is wrong, nothing happens when I die, but if your world view is wrong you burn for eternity in ever lasting torment.

I don't know what you mean by "I am a bad example of a Christian"

You know exactly what I mean. Go back and read every single post of yours and tell me if they are "Christian like". You claim to know all, and know the holy spirit, but everything that spews out of your mouth indicates everything but that. Everything that you do not understand or that is not human must be "demonic" or Evil. Hence your word- "Eviloution" I do not need to re-quote everything.

You are so self-righteous! Everyone is wrong and you are right!

I can tell you and a few others are frustrated, that's only natural when something doesn't make sense to you. If you want me to help you understand why things are the way they are then you can always send me a private message and if you have genuine questions I will be happy to respond.

Screw you. Seriously. I think I understand just fine for now. I'm no where near knowing everything (unlike you). I do not have all the answers, I probably won't even have them all by the time I die. I really don't mind. It keeps life interesting. I will be open to every single theory out there until one day that little voice inside me says 'that's it'. That is truth. And I will find it on my own, with my own mind. Not what a major religious group tells me to think, feel and believe.

Honestly, I would rather burn in hell than be like you.

And just as a side note-
For a while- I have been thinking about the bible and how some of it might actually be true. But people like you who use it for your own benefit and twist it, failing to think further than your nose about it's text, just put's me off religion all together.
Well done- I wonder how many other people you 'unknowingly' turned away from Christ before they even got the chance to try and figure it out for themselves.

If I were you, in future I would choose my words and action very carefully.

link   
reply to post by tbonedude

Where do I get it from? Memory of sunday school with a rapist for a priest.

Well I am sorry to hear that you were abused at sunday school and that they lied to you there are several instances of angels interacting with humans... I can provide scipture if you like.

Angels are NOT allowed to interact with humans... why? Because they are in heaven. Seperate from earth, and not able to contact.

Way to make assumptions... you clearly are not up to date with your bible. Who do you think it was who told mary she was going to have a virgin son? It was the The Archangel Gabriel.

If both angels and demons are in this extra dimension you speak of, then you must have 2 versions of angels...

Yes there are 2 groups of angels, the one's that were kicked out of heaven (fallen angels) and the angels that are still in heaven that are with GOD. There is a spiritual war going on between them that we cannot see, the best way I can explain it is they are in another "dimension" or "spiritual plane" of course an angel of GOD can go where he likes or where GOD has sent him.
edit on 9-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

link   
In the book of Ezekial the prophet claims seeing something come from the sky.. know the story im refering to?

Whats your interpretation of that? God? If so.. why would he come in on said machine.. and not just appear as you imply he can do. I mean, he IS all knowning, and everything else.. why make him self look cooler then he already is? Why a charriot of fire as it is refered to, with glittering robes of silver and other precious medals..

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit, are all the same person? Sounds like psychosis or multiple personalities to me..

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Where do I get it from? Memory of sunday school with a rapist for a priest.

Well I am sorry to hear that you were abused at sunday school and that they lied to you there are several instances of angels interacting with humans... I can provide scipture if you like.

Edit In - Wow, you really are a douche.. when did I ever say, or even imply he abused me? He for a fact was a registered sex offender..moron.

There is instances in the bible of MESSENGERS telling other people the WORD of GOD. We already discussed the childhood pass it on theory and how its flawed.
/end edit

Angels are NOT allowed to interact with humans... why? Because they are in heaven. Seperate from earth, and not able to contact.

Way to make assumptions... you clearly are not up to date with your bible. Who do you think it was who told mary she was going to have a virgin son? It was the The Archangel Gabriel.

If both angels and demons are in this extra dimension you speak of, then you must have 2 versions of angels...

Yes there are 2 groups of angels, the one's that were kicked out of heaven (fallen angels) and the angels that are still in heaven that are with GOD. There is a spiritual war going on between them that we cannot see, the best way I can explain it is they are in another "dimension" or "spiritual plane" of course an angel of GOD can go where he likes or where GOD has sent him.

If you didnt read my edit in above.. here it is

Edit In - Wow, you really are a douche.. when did I ever say, or even imply he abused me? He for a fact was a registered sex offender..moron.

There is instances in the bible of MESSENGERS telling other people the WORD of GOD. We already discussed the childhood pass it on theory and how its flawed.
/end edit

Fallen Angels? Isnt the definition of such a demon? Isnt the devil, a fallen angel infact?

Asumptions? Im only assuming as much as you, and you know what they say about asumptions right?
edit on 9-11-2011 by tbonedude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

Honestly, I would rather burn in hell than be like you.

If I were you, in future I would choose my words and action very carefully.

One day you are going to regret that.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Its already been said, by others with better grammer then me.. but you seem to be on my mental level so ill go ahead and repeat it..

The only one implying anything and assuming crap is you.. you are a bad example of a christian, and a bad example of anything for that matter other then an egotistical retard.

Your views and theory is so twisted and flawed its ridiculous and hilarious to boot.

And you still havent answered my question and totally avoided it? Why is that? Cant prove it wrong? Cant make it fit in your theory? Seriously you are whacked.. You need professional help, and i'd be happy to refer you to a therapist if I knew any reputable ones.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Here is the official government statement on the existence of alien life from Nov 7/2011:

"The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race," Phil Larson from the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy reported on the WhiteHouse.gov website."In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public’s eye."

So in spite of the voluminous works of fiction and billions of dollars spent looking for alien life not only have they never found any but, according to the WH, they have never found any trace of evidence to support the existence of life other than our own, special, unique planet

P.S I am not saying their is not a real UFO phenomenon going on or that people haven't experienced abductions, or that we should trust the government... But from my research and many others these things are certainly NOT extraterrestrial. If anything they are extra-dimensional beings, if you wan't to find out what these things really are I suggest you research the work of a man named "L.A. Marzulli". Marzulli has interviewed people who have direct contact with UFOs, cattle mutilations, alien implants, abductions and more. It shouldn't be hard to find his work on the web.
edit on 8-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

"Wir haben nicht"....should be the correct response from the WH...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Abused because he lied to you...

And I haven't made any assumptions... what you did was say that Angels are not allowed to have contact with humans and you was proven wrong!

Fallen Angels? Isnt the definition of such a demon?

There is no definite answer to this... Ether fallen angels are demons.. or they are the Nephilim of Genesis 6 which were destroyed in the Flood, and their disembodied souls became the demons.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Yeah, avoid the rest, as you've been doing all along.
If do regret it, is will be my regret. Not yours.

Just by the way 'On topic'.

I do believe in the possibility of ED beings. I do not, however agree with your assumption that any other potential lifeforms from any other planet in our dimension, are demonic or evil. Some may be malevolent, some may be benevolent. Who knows huh?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

reply to post by thegagefather

So your saying the Torah and the new testament are not copy's of a historical document?

No, not copies, translation based on interpetation (in other words; biased)

Back to school for some Hebrew, the only TRUE original.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

All I know that the angels of GOD do not go around abducting people and terrifying them. And almost every alien encounter so far has been malevolent, or had a anti-christ agenda. Sure seem's like one of satans workers to me.

And the reason I do not believe in life forms on other planets because I do not believe life can come from non life as the (evilution) theory would have you believe.

I hope you can understand where I'm coming from now.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

All I know that the angels of GOD do not go around abducting people and terrifying them. And almost every alien encounter so far has been malevolent, or had a anti-christ agenda. Sure seem's like one of satans workers to me.

Almost every encounter has been malevolent? Where is your proof?

There are thousands omong thousands of reports of ETs being both friendly and imformative, and in certain cases provide healing of sorts..

But let me guess.. these are just angel EDB encounters right?

You still have yet to answer my question and out right avoided it.. maybe you have short term memory.. let me ask a new question

Please, explain, and disproove the Venus of Hohle Fels.
If you don't know what it is heres a handy wiki link
en.wikipedia.org...
35-40000 years old.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

May well be... But- there are countless members of this forum alone who claim to have had contact with benevolent ET beings. But you already knew that didn't you? You just choose to avoid or ignore them.

PS,
The poster above just replied "for me"... are you going to threaten him too???
edit on 9-11-2011 by Tripple_Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

My proof is from the 90% or so abduction reports that are malevolent.

And that thing didn't come out the ground with a label on it saying it was "40,000" years old did it?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

My proof is from the 90% or so abduction reports that are malevolent.

And that thing didn't come out the ground with a label on it saying it was "40,000" years old did it?

Nope, carbon dating prooves it is though.

Your bible didnt come out of the ground with a label on it saying it was "truth" did it?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Sure I know some claim are benevolent, but then they start pushing a "new agey" type agenda that denies christ as the savior of mankind and they make out we can become GODs, these so called benevolent ones have also been caught lying aswel by saying they are from a planet which doesn't exist or something like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join