It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We really ARE alone ("Aliens" are not "E.T's" they are "E.D's")

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Other planets, in my perspective, is life itself. I don't need to see little grey men walking around on them to be amazed by their existence, and marvel at how they have evolved, or come to be as they are - much like our planet has over the course of it's history.

We are talking about intelligent life here, and I do not believe in the Ol' hoax of evolution, From my research I see much more evidence for design.

There was a time, OP, that humans thought our planet was flat.

That was secular society, it was the bible that actually said our planet was not flat.

I am willing to bet however that the answers to the questions of our existence cannot be contained in a single book.

And why exactly not? What if it's that simple? Seem's like a perfectly logical way for our creator to do it.

And that the existence of life on other planets cannot be disproven by a single YouTube video or White House response to a petition. Take care.

Not claiming it can, but once you research this stuff for yourself it become's clear. Of course it requires an open mind though which many atheist's decided they don't need. And they are set on denying anything related to God, which is their prerogative. To discover truth it requires an open mind to every angle and that includes the bible etc..

Take care.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by GonzoSinister
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Well i dont think fallen angels come from anywhere except story books!

Your free to think what you like, after all I guess it would be easier to blank out the truth and deny reality whilst living a life of sin and just simply pretend they didn't exist rather than admit they do. But a whole bunch of people would disagree with your statement including most of the heads of state and the people at the very top of society who are pulling the strings that are in contact with these fallen angels/demons -- this has been proven.
edit on 8-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

OHHHH now I understand why you deny the existence of E.Ts. It's cause you believe in fairy tales. I gotcha. Ok, carry on with what you believe. I'm done posting in this thread now now that I know what you're beliefs are... then again I kinda knew you were the religious type. They always deny the existence of E.Ts. I guess it shouldn't have surprised me that the white house denies them too cause they believe in fairy tales also. Thanks for the good laugh.

Didn't the Vatican admit that extra-terrestrials could exist and if they do they are most likely Catholic too!?

Yes, the same Church that denied that the Earth could revolve around the Sun, and wasn't the Earth flat for a while too?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

You realize there is only one true and living God, yet He has expressed Himself in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? The "US" is referencing to the trinity of the God head. No aliens I'm afraid.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You are one of the most obnoxious people on ATS. I have rarely witnessed such flawed logic in my life. All of your posts are full of blatantly false information, most of it s**t that you have obviously made up to fit your purposes and support your message of Yeshusuahamuhahabruhaha or whatever he's called. You claim to dislike arrogance but everything you write involves telling other people how they are being fooled and how they are ignorant for not thinking as you do, and how they are going to hell because of it. Seriously, its getting old. And for such a supposedly enlightened person, one would think you could figure out the difference between "your" and "you're". I would think that along with all that divine knowledge Yeshumehansanincompoophuanan has granted you, he would have thrown some basic grammar in with it.

To think that in such a vast universe there is no other life but here on earth is the very pinnacle of arrogance. Humans are special and fascinating, but not that much. Also, you can't just throw around the word "extra-dimensional" like you know what it means. You don't, because the worlds greatest scientific minds don't. Last time I checked, your bible does not say anything about extra dimensional beings flying around fighting each other for dominion over earth. How damned hard is it to say "I don't know?" every once in a while instead of claiming to have the answers to everything?
edit on 8-11-2011 by OrchusGhule because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2011 by OrchusGhule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
You shouldnt jump to the assumption that there isnt life beyond the Planet because we havent found any hard Evidence for it. We havent even been to Mars yet. Science has only gone far. When we advance to the point of Interstellar Travel and actually Visit other planets for Life then we can make some conclusions.

Hard evidence or evidence at all? You didn't watch the video did you?

"The Anthropic Principle" proves their is no life outside of earth.

1. The Anthropic Principle is a philosophical argument. If you consult your textbooks you will see that philosophy (While very useful) has never "proven" anything.

2. Not needed

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

One True God? Please dont shower us in your Fake Morally Superior Christian Beliefs. Especially when your Religion is based on many older ones.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

reply to post by superman2012

You realize there is only one true and living God, yet He has expressed Himself in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? The "US" is referencing to the trinity of the God head. No aliens I'm afraid.

You do realize that wasn't actually in the Bible and was voted upon to become 'fact' at the Council of Nicea?
The same Council of Nicea where all the bishops were supplied with young boys for their entertainment, and which was hosted by a pagan Roman Emperor who had a penchant for killing his own relatives...

It was Tertullian who came up with the notion of the Trinity.
You might want to look into that one too...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0

One True God? Please dont shower us in your Fake Morally Superior Christian Beliefs. Especially when your Religion is based on many older ones.

Had to quote you so this can be seen again. Star for you.

Christianity stole most of its sacred days (including Jesus' birthday) from Pagan days of worship, to allow them to convert easier. God did not write the Bible, man did. If God made man fallible, and God doesn't make mistakes, BUT we were made in Their image, it either means that God is fallible, which means He isn't perfect...OR we were not made in his image, which would make the Bible wrong. Either way, this religion thing doesn't make sense. I believe it is a tool that is used by man to make us feel more important than we are, or to make us less afraid of death. Hmmm...I wonder if my cats have a religion.
edit on 8-11-2011 by superman2012 because: grammar

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrchusGhule
You are one of the most obnoxious people on ATS. I have rarely witnessed such flawed logic in my life. All of your posts are full of blatantly false information, most of it s**t that you have obviously made up to fit your purposes and support your message of Yeshusuahamuhahabruhaha or whatever he's called. You claim to dislike arrogance but everything you write involves telling other people how they are being fooled and how they are ignorant for not thinking as you do. Seriously, its getting old. And for such a supposedly enlightened person, one would think you could figure out the difference between "your" and "you're". I would think that along with all that divine knowledge Yeshumehansanincompoophuanan has granted you, he would have thrown in some basic grammar in with it.

To think that in such a vast universe there is no other life but here on earth is the very pinnacle of arrogance. Humans are special and fascinating, but not that much. Also, you can't just throw around the word "extra-dimensional" like you know what it means. You don't, because the worlds greatest scientific minds don't. Last time I checked, your bible does not say anything about extra dimensional beings flying around fighting each other for dominion over earth. How damned hard is it to say "I don't know?" every once in a while instead of claiming to have the answers to everything?

Thanks for the insults and accusations, I do not take them personally as you are still in spiritual darkness.

I do not claim to have good grammar or to be "enlightened" but since I became a Christian I do know the truth, and that truth is a person not a thing. Since becoming a Christian I have found it astonishing the amount of hatred that now come's my way, but believe that further proves I am on the right path. If my world view is wrong, nothing happens when I die, but if your world view is wrong you burn for eternity in ever lasting torment. Maybe you check your bible again because it actually says alot about "extra dimensional beings flying around fighting each other for dominion over earth" In fact GOD has already granted Lucifer dominion over earth until his return.

I am happy to admit when I don't know about something, but when I don't know instead of turning to man for my answers I seek and believe the word of God. Instead of putting all your trust in man why not instead put your trust in GOD our creator for once in your life?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
To the OP. Your argument is very shallow. "Proving" there is no life beyond Earth is an insurmountable task.

For one, a comet or meteorite impact on Earth could have ejected living organisms that would be delivered to another world. Technically, that would be life on another planet. This is a Scientific possibility. And in that, we have evolution of those organisms... Giving us new life forms.

Secondly, to actually "prove" there is no life anywhere in the Universe. One would have to analyse the entire Universe in minute detail, which is not possible with current or distant technology.

In fact, given that we cannot even image most of the observable Universe in any sort of detail that would let us know there is life or not, we are not even close to reaching an answer.

But thanks for trying.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Evilution is a flat out lie and I am actually surprised people still believe in it, well I guess the brainwashing of secular society is almost complete.

Here is your chance to correct this lie. I guess God is giving you a chance to change our minds. Please provide proof for this...other than that hogwash video, I have seen better things on Sesame Street.

ETA: Or you could just answer a simple question then, Why did God create man?
edit on 8-11-2011 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

...I seek and believe the word of God. Instead of putting all your trust in man why not instead put your trust in GOD our creator for once in your life?

Given that you trust the words in the Bible (Written by man) you are trusting man's account of God, not God.

Warning: This realization will make some people go cross-eyed.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

boncho I find your post very shallow. There is no proof of evolution so how can you blindly teach something that's never been scientifically proven? That's called deceiving others my friend.

life doesn't come from non-life, evolution is not a Science its a Religion and a false one at that.

Non-organic life forms cannot create organic life forms.

Life reproduces only after its own kind and even micro-organisms, unseen by the human eye, need micro-organisms as parents.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Good statement.

Christians forget that it was man who wrote these things and yet they dont question if this was all made up. Thats what i call Blind Faith. Its sad when Christianity strips away peoples sense of Rational Thinking.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Evolution is pretty much Scientific Fact.

Wheres the Evidence for a Creator?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

boncho I find your post very shallow. There is no proof of evolution so how can you blindly teach something that's never been scientifically proven? That's called deceiving others my friend.

life doesn't come from non-life, evolution is not a Science its a Religion and a false one at that.

Non-organic life forms cannot create organic life forms.

Life reproduces only after its own kind and even micro-organisms, unseen by the human eye, need micro-organisms as parents.

RevelationGeneration I find your post very shallow. There is no proof of God so how can you blindly teach something that's never been scientifically proven? That's called deceiving others my friend.

Evolution is a science, religion gives false hope to many people out there.

I have yet to here why God made man.
edit on 8-11-2011 by superman2012 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

...I seek and believe the word of God. Instead of putting all your trust in man why not instead put your trust in GOD our creator for once in your life?

Given that you trust the words in the Bible (Written by man) you are trusting man's account of God, not God.

Warning: This realization will make some people go cross-eyed.

Then you do not know GOD as the Holy spirit write the bible through man thus making it the inspired word of God.. In fact some of the early characters of the bible had direct contact with God, for example adam and eve.

Aliens are demonic spiritual beings!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The first people lived in Africa. And we can determine this by Fossil Evidence. Adam and Eve never existed. So your wrong.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Enough of this please I do not want this thread turning into a God vs evolution debate. If you don't believe in what ive originally said due to not believing in GOD then you do not have to stay on this topic, I will report post's from now on.

Please stay on topic.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

So is this correct?

God creates man in their image
Man is fallible
Man is not perfect
Bible says God is perfect
Either God is not perfect or the Bible is wrong or both.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join