It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We really ARE alone ("Aliens" are not "E.T's" they are "E.D's")

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

They just want to keep us in the dark, they don't want us to leave this planet. I really hope a galactic war happens sooner or later. This kinda thing really pisses me off how they deny the existance that there is life elsewhere. How can there not be? The universe is keeps growing and growing every single day. Yet they're saying "nah theres no life elsewhere" B.S.

To be fair, they only said "there's no evidence to suggest that there's other life out there"..

Way to twist words around.. You know, I'm not one to trust the Govt. in 99% of cases, but that doesn't mean they're lying 100% of the time..

Who knows.. they could be telling the truth..

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
reply to post by neobludragon

We really do need an intergalactic war to happen, for once it will test us on how well we could unite with one another.

what are you kidding me. you think will smith will break into area 51 and single handedly destroy an alien invasion fleet.

it won't be one for all, all for one. it'll be mass chaos with every government official in their nuclear proof bunkers.

there'll be a complete break down of military command structure because the bureaucracy is so massive and the forces so uncoordinated, america will be virtually defenceless.

not to mention all of americas trained military forces are either overseas battling terrorists or on military bases in over 147 countries, protecting us from such threats as portugal.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
face palm
The elements here on earth are not rare. Carbon is like the 4th most common element. And oxygen is the the 3rd. Hydrogen being in first. So that means water shouldn't be all the uncommon. And honestly you're under selling your god by claiming this. Wouldn't an infinite god be able to sustain an infinity of worlds? Why limit himself to humanity?
edit on 9-11-2011 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Make no mistake...the Bible was written by men, and voted on, edited on, and so on, and so on.

Your wrong about that. The Council of Nicea did not deal with canonical questions, or questions regarding which books should belong in the New Testament. Instead, the Council of Nicea dealt with a heresy known as "Arianism" -- look it up & don't believe everything your told by gnostic's in future.

Aliens...Demons...doesn't matter what you call them.

Actually it matters very much, because in theory they are 2 completely different things.

Angels are demons, it just depends on which end you are on.

Wrong. Most know demons as disembodied spirits and mistakenly put them in the same group as fallen angels (angels who rebelled against God and were kicked out of heaven). However they are not the same. Demons (evil spirits) are the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim/Raphaim/Anunnaki AKA hybrids of the fallen angels mixed with the seed of men. While fallen angels have their own bodies and do not "die" as hybrids do/can.

Like I said it would be unwise to make Assumptions about things you do not know about.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by neobludragon
[more

I am not a religious type ether, I'm just a Christian that believes the bible to be the word of God and Jesus as the savior of man kind.
edit on 8-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

I am not a religious type ether, I'm just a Christian that believes the bible to be the word of God and Jesus as the savior of man kind.

I've seen him post this a lot to defend his religious views. Oh, and don't bring up evolution, it's a sore subject for him.

Let's look at the definition of the word

Definition of RELIGIOUS
www.merriam-webster.com...

1 : relating to or manifesting faithful devotion to an acknowledged ultimate reality or deity
2: of, relating to, or devoted to religious beliefs or observances
3: a scrupulously and conscientiously faithful

Don't be fooled! This man, or woman, is religious.

I rest my case.

edit on 9-11-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Sorry to preach, Rev,

But extra-terrestrial means "not belonging to this earth" and aliens do not, because they are alien, so that makes them ETs. They could be EDs as well.

Also, never trust official government statements.

What about the many pilots and astronauts who claim to have encountered aliens?

It is a lie.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

reply to post by earthdude

Government didn't deny the existence of extra-dimensional beings though did they?

Am I the only one that can see what they're doing here?

There is no petition to demand they disclose knowledge of ED's, soooooo there's that.

You could start one, but I'd imagine it would meet the same ends as the ET one.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Hey their I do not care what merriam webster says or any dictionary for that matter. I do not consider myself a religious person... Spiritual yes, but religious? No.

Religion can be very different than having a Relationship with God through Jesus Christ. Religions are man made, and are based on trying to get to God through rules and regulations and works. Man made religions all are based on people's efforts at reaching God and being made right with Him through their own efforts. God's plan is not based on people's efforts and good works, but is based on His amazing Love and amazing Grace for us. I'll leave you with this quote:

"Man's way to reach God is religion; God's way to reach man is Jesus."

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

Sorry to preach, Rev,

But extra-terrestrial means "not belonging to this earth" and aliens do not, because they are alien, so that makes them ETs. They could be EDs as well.

Also, never trust official government statements.

What about the many pilots and astronauts who claim to have encountered aliens?

It is a lie.

How could they be EDs and ETs at the same time? That makes absolutely no sense!

I suspect what the pilots encountered were actually fallen angels of some kind.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

reply to post by Swills

Hey their I do not care what merriam webster says or any dictionary for that matter. I do not consider myself a religious person... Spiritual yes, but religious? No.

Religion can be very different than having a Relationship with God through Jesus Christ. Religions are man made, and are based on trying to get to God through rules and regulations and works. Man made religions all are based on people's efforts at reaching God and being made right with Him through their own efforts. God's plan is not based on people's efforts and good works, but is based on His amazing Love and amazing Grace for us. I'll leave you with this quote:

"Man's way to reach God is religion; God's way to reach man is Jesus."

You are quick to throw science, facts, and evidence out the window so I'm not surprised you'll ignore the definition of what you claim not to be to continue to support your belief system.

It's pretty obvious to all of us

1 : relating to or manifesting faithful devotion to an acknowledged ultimate reality or deity religious person>

From a religious perspective, your reality is the Bible and your deity is Jesus/god.

No one is talking about church.
edit on 9-11-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
How many times have you posted one of these aliens are demons debate threads? 5, 6 times? At-least once a month I see this thread on the top discussed list; you seem to be proficient at riling up the non-religious community who are gripping onto the hope that not every other intelligence in existence is malevolent.

But you seem to like slashing away at that optimism. So. Do as you wish.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
How many times have you posted one of these aliens are demons debate threads? 5, 6 times? At-least once a month I see this thread on the top discussed list; you seem to be proficient at riling up the non-religious community who are gripping onto the hope that not every other intelligence in existence is malevolent.

But you seem to like slashing away at that optimism. So. Do as you wish.

Actually it wasn't my intention for this thread to be an alien vs demon debate thread. In fact all I wanted to do was discuss The "Anthropic principle" but because I'm a believer nearly everyone ignored the video and jumped onto the Christian bashing bandwagon and started talking about religion :S

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
This Youtube video didn't move me at all. There's so much more to learn about our universe. Unless you've been to every single planet and combed over every pebble for life, it's not doing it for me here.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I do not claim to have good grammar or to be "enlightened" but since I became a Christian I do know the truth, and that truth is a person not a thing. Since becoming a Christian I have found it astonishing the amount of hatred that now come's my way, but believe that further proves I am on the right path. If my world view is wrong, nothing happens when I die, but if your world view is wrong you burn for eternity in ever lasting torment. Maybe you check your bible again because it actually says alot about "extra dimensional beings flying around fighting each other for dominion over earth" In fact GOD has already granted Lucifer dominion over earth until his return.

First- You are implying that you are enlightened by this statement-

I do not take them personally as you are still in spiritual darkness.

1. By making this statement, you are implying that the other person is in darkness and you are in the light. 2. You claim to be "on the right path". Implying that others are not.

The amount of "hatred" that has come your way is in no way directed at you being a Christian. It is because of your self righteous, arrogant attitude towards other people and their beliefs and opinions. And I would not use the word "hatred" as you did. I would use something like "frustration or irritation".

If my world view is wrong, nothing happens when I die, but if your world view is wrong you burn for eternity in ever lasting torment.

WOW. And you talk about hatred coming your way?
You seem to be dishing it out, no wonder it would comeback to you. It's called KARMA. Or perhaps "GOD'S WILL if you like. Is this a comforting statement to you? It must be because you sure do use it a lot. I can tell you one thing, if God does exist, I don't think he would be very proud of you. Your actions and words do not reflect being on the right path. Nor does it reflect Christianity and the principles Jesus would like people to live by.

Just admit that you don't know. Maybe then, you will start finding answers when you are not blinded by your own ego and your perception of how things should be. You so arrogant!

You have no more proof of God than others do of ET life. You claim to know God, but others have claimed to have encountered ET life but yet you do not believe them. Why do you expect people to believe you, if you can not show them the same courtesy? Do you feel entitled just because you are a "Christian"?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

So, you are saying that ETs could not be EDs.

Of course they could.

Aliens could exist in any dimension.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

So, you are saying that ETs could not be EDs.

Of course they could.

Aliens could exist in any dimension.

What I am saying is that aliens don't exist how most people think they do.

They are NOT from other planets, but come from another dimension, the spiritual plane.

I am saying they are fallen angels and nephilim spirits.

And an ET can be a ED as much as a dog can be a human. To completely different things in principle.
edit on 9-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

OK, so you want to discuss the Anthropic principle and how it applies to your theory about how ET's are actually ED's??? Is that correct??? I'm not sure where you're going with all that but I'm game. Personally I think it may be a bit much all at once since there are some serious problems I've noticed so far in reading through a few of these pages. Problems like ET's and ED's being mutually exclusive entities for example. But what the hell, lay it on me pal and let's see how well you've thought things out...

BTW, I'm familiar with Marzulli and IMO you should try looking elsewhere for answers. But that's just my opinion, take it or leave it...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Rev,

I am trying to point this out.

An alien is an ET - that is, not of earth.

And aliens could live in other dimensions. So that would make them EDs as well.

So, ETs and EDs can be the same.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Uh.. Well I would say E.T.s are more because other plants are known to exist while other physical dimensions are just loose theory.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join