It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We really ARE alone ("Aliens" are not "E.T's" they are "E.D's")

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Here is the official government statement on the existence of alien life from Nov 7/2011:

"The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race," Phil Larson from the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy reported on the WhiteHouse.gov website."In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public’s eye."

So in spite of the voluminous works of fiction and billions of dollars spent looking for alien life not only have they never found any but, according to the WH, they have never found any trace of evidence to support the existence of life other than our own, special, unique planet

P.S I am not saying their is not a real UFO phenomenon going on or that people haven't experienced abductions, or that we should trust the government... But from my research and many others these things are certainly NOT extraterrestrial. If anything they are extra-dimensional beings, if you wan't to find out what these things really are I suggest you research the work of a man named "L.A. Marzulli". Marzulli has interviewed people who have direct contact with UFOs, cattle mutilations, alien implants, abductions and more. It shouldn't be hard to find his work on the web.
edit on 8-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

They just want to keep us in the dark, they don't want us to leave this planet. I really hope a galactic war happens sooner or later. This kinda thing really pisses me off how they deny the existance that there is life elsewhere. How can there not be? The universe is keeps growing and growing every single day. Yet they're saying "nah theres no life elsewhere" B.S.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

We really do need an intergalactic war to happen, for once it will test us on how well we could unite with one another.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon

They just want to keep us in the dark, they don't want us to leave this planet. I really hope a galactic war happens sooner or later. This kinda thing really pisses me off how they deny the existance that there is life elsewhere. How can there not be? The universe is keeps growing and growing every single day. Yet they're saying "nah theres no life elsewhere" B.S.

Would help if you watched the video first, then you would know why their's no life outside of earth.

Also regarding "galactic war" that sought of thing only happen's in starwars... There is a war going on but its spiritual warfare, and you can't see it.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Pfft must be right... not like government would lie

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Perhaps you should read this thread -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I wonder if they have any evidence of God? Anyone ever asked them that on official channels. Someone should FOIA the government to spill the beans on any know proof of a god or creator.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by neobludragon

Would help if you watched the video first, then you would know why their's no life outside of earth.

Also regarding "galactic war" that sought of thing only happen's in starwars... There is a war going on but its spiritual warfare, and you can't see it.

We don't even have technology to leave our planet. So how can they say there is no life? Its complete B.S. Seriously there are planets in other galaxies how the hell is there no other life? We aren't the only galaxy, and we sure as hell aren't the only life forms that exist. You can deny the existance all you want but I know the truth. I'm sure other atsers can agree with me on this one also.

link   
lol how could you beleive that the petition that many people asked for was replied as the truth?

as soon as i red the reply i knew it was fake. also i would rather hear MR.OBAMA say that ETS do not exist. other then a random replier ofthewhite house btw, im sure it was just a quik response by them.

they know he truth and they would let it out on a PEITION just wait till they arrive on earth and show there selves

link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister

I'm not saying we should trust the government (personally I do not) but it would make sense for them to deny the existence of life on other planets until they decide to create a fake alien invasion with project blue-beam or whatever to deceive the people into excepting a new world order.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
They didn't say that there isn't life outside of our planet. They said they haven't seen it, or any evidence of it.
Now do I believe that, meh, too many people have seen things for the government not to have something on it.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Its not like the government to hide the truth or anything,
And its statistically impossible to be alone in the universe, and life can happen anywhere. Life is adaptable. Im sure there are forms of life all over the universe.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Weren't [fossilized] alien microbes discovered not too long ago? The sorts that kick start planetary life? If those sorts of things are floating around in space, then it's safe to say that life exists beyond our world.

Personally, I’ve never seen an extraterrestrial, nor have I seen the core of the Earth, but they exist, not because I wish them to, but because evidence dictates that they do.

The government saying there are no aliens falls in line with "Area 51 doesn't exist."
Even the Vatican made recent statements that Christians should accept that alien life exists, and that people should not fear, because it did not negate their faith. Saying that Earth is the only source of life in the universe is about the most arrogant statement one could make.

~FugitiveSoul

edit on 8-11-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister

I'm not saying we should trust the government (personally I do not) but it would make sense for them to deny the existence of life on other planets until they decide to create a fake alien invasion with project blue-beam or whatever to deceive the people into excepting a new world order.

Honestly yes they probably would fake an invasion, cause they probably see how messed up our planet is with all the chaos that goes on and are like "hmm that planet doesn't need our help they'll kill each other on there own" I mean would you wanna help out a planet that promotes sex and violence as much as we do? I mean maybe there are other planets like ours that do the same thing but if thats so then thats probably why they won't come to us either cause they aren't allowed to leave there planet. I think this planet will die lonely from ever having contact of the 3rd kind. Thats just my opinion though. We will just have to wait and see.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You can deny the existance all you want but I know the truth.

No you don't you think you do due to brainwashing from Hollywood but you are not even close to the truth my friend.

You have no evidence of life on other planets yet you blindly believe it because you have been programmed too.

I was once a believer in "E.T" myself until I learned what they really are.

Don't be ignorant and think just because the universe is large there has to be life, this is just intellectual dishonesty. That's like saying "I live out in the woods where theirs alot of beavers and beavers love wood so their must be a family of them somewhere in my log cabin, but I've never seen them".

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You know what? You are right! People have been studying and researching all of this for thousands of years and you have it all figured out? Good Job

/sarcasm

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

No you don't you think you do due to brainwashing from Hollywood but you are not even close to the truth my friend.

You have no evidence of life on other planets yet you blindly believe it because you have been programmed too.

Don't be ignorant and think just because the universe is large there has to be life, this is just intellectual dishonesty. That's like saying "I live out in the woods where theirs alot of beavers and beavers love wood so their must be a family of them somewhere in my log cabin, but I've never seen them".
It's ignorant to think that with such a large universe out there that there is no other life besides humans and animals. That's like a person that grew up on an island with no one around saying "wow I must be the only human alive"

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
Weren't [fossilized] alien microbes discovered not too long ago? The sorts that kick start planetary life? If those sorts of things are floating around in space, then it's safe to say that life exists beyond our world.

Personally, I’ve never seen an extraterrestrial, nor have I seen the core of the Earth, but they exist, not because I wish them to, but because evidence dictates that they do.

Nope those were likely to be contaminants from the space shuttle/space station or satellites we bring up.

As for believing in "extraterrestrials" why do you believe in them and not "extra dimensional beings"...

I think that is much more likely, after all where do you think fallen angels come from?

How are you sure they are from other planets and not other dimensions ?

I would suggest that the evidence dictates that they not from other planets, but rather from the The Spiritual Plane. That would explain alot of things like how they can walk through walls, break the law of physics, and a whole bunch of other stuff which would not be possible if they were from our physical universe.
edit on 8-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Your entire quote is Exactly how i feel about Jesus/God!!!

It is Human self importance that scares alot of people into thinking we are the only thing in the Universe...we know Microbes/Bacteria can be found on asteroids, so life can originate in other places than earth!

anyone who thinks life cant exsist outside of earth (on another planet or any ET source) are caught up with human self importance!! God must have created us.. because we're special...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Well i dont think fallen angels come from anywhere except story books!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join