reply to post by RevelationGeneration
The truth is largely burried in these facts that often cause a lot of friction:
- "Aliens" visting earth have NEVER been proved, yet have been studied for hundreds of years.
- "Aliens" visiting earth is the DEFAULT assumption by UFO enthusiasts for a real phenomenon that cannot be fully explained but exists.
- People who choose the DEFAULT deny the existance of any othe theory and get angry if someone challenges it because they really feel offended that
the thing they want to really know about (aliens) cannot be explained hence all the radical theories about government secrets, fake religion, denial
of the existance of Christ, etc. as means to defend their positions for lack of any scientific information about them.
- Evolution has never been fully proven ever, and is more connected to "adaptation" of living species and hence also becomes a DEFAULT that says all
life evolves from nothing.
- Aliens don't exist and mankind is alone in the universe because they were created as the single most unique being that God ever made for His
specific purposes including bringing glory to Himself.
- "Aliens" are actually inter-dimensional beings, meaning spiritual beings, that are associated with the billions of angels that God created
including specifically those who are fallen or who chose to deny His creation of mankind and to follow their own path.
- These beings people see or interact with (abductions, UFO's, etc.) are best called "demons" because they seek specifically to mask or hide their
identity to fool those who want to follow any other path and to cause conflict among people especially to blind people from seeing the truth of all of
this (you want to believe in aliens, then fallen spiritual beings are happy to feed your desires to believe it as long as it denies Christ and the
All of the so called evidence proves that the truth is these beings have been around us from the beginning only showing that it is near impossible to
scientifically prove them because they exist as inter-dimensional spiritual entities that defy known physics because they can - they don't fall into
the normal realm of physics.
Other UFO researchers who once believed in the DEFAULT have suggested this as far back as the 1970's only to be rejected from the mainstream UFO
community because of the assumption of the DEFAULT solution and the strong desire for people in North American US society to believe in "aliens" is
the only preferred solution to someting that cannot be proven. People who believe the DEFAULT tend to want these beings to come and rescue them from
poverty, death, polution, financial crisis, medical conditions, war, etc. Problem is that the only solution for those problems is to accept Christ
since He alone is the solution to these real problems.
Whenever someone says this it quickly is attacked as "not legitimate" as a solution to explaining why "aliens" exist or don't exist. The
momentary high of attacking one legitimate explaintion is quickly replaced by the age-old drudge that UFO's have no known scientific explanation.
If all of you UFO alien enthusiasts really had the open mindset you claim, you would embrance all of the potential explainations rather than claiming
you need more information but then attacking and rejecting anything that seems to counter the DEFAULT that you are so frustrated with.
Keep an open mind, you may learn something from other people who believe firmly in their own explanations for this phenomenon.