It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the evils of Wicca Witchcraft!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Did you just say HE needs to humble himself? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Look whos talking!!

Note: I see you have decided to turn our little conversation into an all out war. Fine by me.

Note about the note: Read the end pages of this to know what Im talking about:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

It’s that simple. There are two religious systems in the world. One is controlled by Satan. The other owes its only allegiance to Jesus Christ. Put simply, if you aren’t a believer in Jesus Christ as Almighty God come in the flesh to save you from your sins, you are a satanist!

So in other words, all the people in areas of the world where christianity is unheard of are going to burn in hell, along with all the people that existed before the catholic church came about.

But that would mean that catholics would go to hell too because they practice witchcraft, and all christians are decended from catholics, so in other words:

We are all going to burn in hell.

Well, Whos gonna bring the shotglasses?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Well, now we know how deeply and completely you hate Wicca. As a Wiccan myself, I appreciate knowing who has such deep hatred. I know who to avoid and watch carefully in future threads. Hate is such an ugly thing....and wow... there are two full pages of it.

I wonder, if I were equally dark in my feelings toward any major religion, like yours for instance, how would it be taken if I went off on a two page rant to tear into the Faith and basically stomp down on anyone who followed it? You, sir, just did exactly that to me and everyone else here who follow a Pagan faith or Wicca in particular.

I'm just curious...What was it about today, and this topic in particular that made you sit back and say to yourself "Self, this is a great day to go deeply insult and generally infuriate some fellow ATS members by calling them evil devil worshipers"?
Greetings to ALL... And to ALL... I bid tidings too

This is L
King like a CME
intervention is need on this thread to keep the peace&love flowing... Not to mention... U Pagans are only forgiving one time... after the warning shot is fired

First... let's all have a drink of Digi-Mead together... so as to relaX the religious digi-tensions backs... Orr in your chalice... some organic carrot juice... of course

Now! first thing first(unless U still beLIEve in the egg or chicken thing... as us ATSers ALL know that it was the Reptilian first
)... OP has to many L' letter... in the word of 'HOLLYWOOD'... The spell-ing was 'HOLYWOOD'... & as a Pagan Ur self... I'm sure U remember this... But just forgot... due to the CME glitch that erased some of Ur magnetic neuron memory storage

Jesus/Aton said/says, Lucky is the lion that the human will eat, so that the lion becomes human,
And foul is the human that the lion will eat, and the lion still will become human.(Lucky U... Ur a rabbit
)

Mr X-ULTRA/COMPLIANCE... has freedom to speak at ease... About the Fifth Ecumenical Council... in Constantinople in 553AD... That all these so called Christians leaders are covering up... like a dog hiding a Skull&Bone

edit on 28-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Lets also ponder if there would be a GOD/Orginal source code... If therr was no money along the enlighten way... to print books

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Wotan

Oh so paganism was around before the Old testament? I don't think so...

Paganism is not the old religion you say it is, paganism was formed in rebellion to the God of Abraham our true God Yahweh. Moses also exposed the pagan God's as being false when he brought Yahweh's wrath to Egypt...

FALSE!

Paganism was THE FIRST religon.
Ancient cavemen religons could be called pagan
Ancient mesopetanian religons could be called pagan
Anceint egyptian religons could be called pagan
Ancient Greek religons could be called pagan.

AGAIN: THE ONLY REASON CHRISTIANITY IS SO POPULAR IS BECAUSE YOU KILLED EVERYONE WHO THOUGHT OTHERWISE.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

here here! applause!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

Originally posted by GonzoSinister
REVGEN -

I have spotted you in a few threads recently hitting up your hollier than thou mumbo jumbo garbage....

Here are so points i would like you to digest... as a christian do you celebrate christmas? like in december around the 25th on month??

this IS A PAGAN FESTIVAL, i will not accept anything other than cold hard facts to dissprove that.. i know it too be fact, there were many days in the pagan religon which were incorporated into the Christian religon as a way to make those who practise pagan beliefs feel that christianity was a more accessible religon when the religon was being brough here.

Furthermore.. those who are Wicca, who follow witchcraft and or paganism.. dont care about your One true God, as he is only your one true God and not theres..

one of the major downfalls of religous nuts on here is they come on chanting about what GOD sais (in another thread you actually said GOD gave us the bible and it is fact) where we have no proof of such a belief in the lsightest, no historical evidence and actually if you look at the bible objectivley we know it has been changed and added to at least a handful of times to either cross language barriers or make it more accessible to the readers...

yet we are not here picking apart your religon... (i am niether a christian nor am i Wicca) no we go about talking about lazer beams, comets, OWS, Darkknight, chinese lanterns and end of days, like every day on here.. somehow about once every three days someone comes on with "factual" hollier then though garbage spewed up from a book of hearsay which is treated as fact by blind believers in Faith and we get verbally attacked for being sinners/wrong/uneducated/stupid for not believing in somthing which for all intesive purposes was a book written by men wanting to teach the masses a list of social rights and wrongs as a way to "better" themselves in an outdated and much simpler society.

Sorry Mods... i can see this getting deleted but i cannot handle the Im religous and right posts any more today!

And why can you not accept that people are different to you and have their own beliefs? Why does it make you angry that Christians post on here. Why don't you allow free speech, that both Wiccans and Christians can post here, so that we all become better informed about each other.

The world is full of diversity. Our only way forward is tolerance. I am up for that!

ps. as a Christian I do not celebrate Christmas, it is a Roman Saturn festival in origin and has nothing to do with the birth of Christ.

Thats exactly it though.. i am all for Christians posting.

very tollerant about it...

however it is in know ones place to preach see this is what happens, a guys attacks another religon in this case wicca, someone points out the short commings of his religon, you then get christians backing him up, it becomes all about flaming.. i hate i get sucked into it...

i just feel that anyone posting on this site should be posting somthing light hearted or somthing of actual information... recycled bible/koran/torah (sp) quotes have been done to death....

telling people how wrong they are or how living in sin they are is also not just done to death but intrusive into letting someone live the life they want...

you think an aethiest isnt aware the christian god wont look on him fondly for not worshiping, you think a wicca was under the false understand that Jesus isnt all about his magic?? no these things are things that educated people are aware of, its not like any religous based post damning anyone or trying to recruit people to a religon is bringing anything to the table

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicWaterGate

Im..so...lost... ._.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by reficul

Hello friend, I am not tolerant of other peoples religious beliefs Christianity simply isn't like that, so bigot is fine with me, Jesus is the only way and that will not change. I can already tell you are proud, your pride is what blinds you from the truth, it is said that only the humble will inherit the kingdom of God, i am glad i humbled myself some time ago. I welcome all opposition of my words because I know that truth is on my side.

Maybe the reason its taken you 40 years to study religion and still got it wrong is because you haven't humbled yourself. I suggest trying it if you can it leads to a much better life.

You sound like a member from the westbrough baptist church.

Next thing we know you are going to be bashing homosexuality, with he same fervor you have displayed in this thread.

We don't need you here to preach to us.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
wiccans unknowing or knowingly work with satan and his demons. when they do their rituals or cast spells it is the demons who carry it out.

and not because the wiccans have some control over them, but because its an aberration to God and a demons way to attack God and throw it in His face that they have corrupted one of His creatures into worshipping it and calling on it for favours.

and damn the wiccan in the process.

the demons know the truth, God knows the truth, and the stupid ignorant wiccan's think mother earth or a tree is guiding them and that they actually have powers.

but i'm sure there are some of them out there that have figured this out and don't care and like what the demons promise them.

now i know why Jesus said to have pity and wept.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I'll bite...

Thanks for the comedy RevGen. Also, your heart is not filled with light. It is filled with a preachy trollish ignorance better utilized on late night television evangelical snore-fests. I got three pesos saying you're going to tell us next that the Mighty God wills you to hole up in a tower, lest he strike you down unless you receive thirty million dollars. That's a "Doctor Evil Thirty Million" mind you.

To compare Buddhism with Wicca is not only seriously ignorant, but wholeheartedly biased in your Wrongo translation of the Bible. Again...thanks for the comedy

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
wiccans unknowing or knowingly work with satan and his demons. when they do their rituals or cast spells it is the demons who carry it out.

and not because the wiccans have some control over them, but because its an aberration to God and a demons way to attack God and throw it in His face that they have corrupted one of His creatures into worshipping it and calling on it for favours.

and damn the wiccan in the process.

the demons know the truth, God knows the truth, and the stupid ignorant wiccan's think mother earth or a tree is guiding them and that they actually have powers.

but i'm sure there are some of them out there that have figured this out and don't care and like what the demons promise them.

now i know why Jesus said to have pity and wept.

Christianity: Its pretty much like this

Dont forget this too

Really now? ,Because Jesus himself practiced Wicca.

Jesus turned water to wine
Jesus cured the blind
Jesus raised the dead

What about moses controll over water?
If im not mistaken isn't that called hydromancy?

Or what about king solomons control over demons?
Thats not witchcraft at all!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Why the name calling? It detracts and removes any credence to your post/ideas.....

Besides it is just rude.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I bet your are a follower of WBBC , you , my friend , are from God.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

Why the name calling? It detracts and removes any credence to your post/ideas.....

Besides it is just rude.

It has been scientificly proven that humans emit energy.
Wicca (The magik aspect) is all about controlling and minipulating this energy.
There is very little contact to the next plane of existance involved at all (Unless your doing some REALLY hardcore stuff that I dont even think most of it is possible)

We all have "powers" you just have to find out how to use them.

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Excellent post OP! I think you're right on the mark. All we can do brother, is to continue to explain to everyone the importance of following Christ. He is the only hope we have. Unfortunately Satan is winning the war, at least from what I see here on ATS. But we both know, that the day will soon come, when every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess, that Jesus is LORD.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by darkredfish

Where did i mention that those that have never had the chance to read the gospel are going to hell? That simply isn't the case for all corners of the globe, but those of us who live in western society are certainly without excuse.

Sure the work of Christian missionaries have done a great job in spreading the gospel, but i'm sure their are still parts of the world that have not heard it, (I could be wrong). That doesn't mean they are hell bound, but if they blasphemed the holy spirit they would be.

Next time before you post i would appreciate it if you didn't put words into my mouth.

edit on 28-10-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

My argument still stands as what is written could also be part of the deceit.

And please know I am not having a pop, just pointing out how easy it is to use that argument.
edit on 28-10-2011 by Jamjar because: grammer

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join