It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the evils of Wicca Witchcraft!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

I have no Hatred for wiccans as people......

My word's offend you because you know what i write is true, and you have absolutely nothing to defend your religion with...........

........amongst other sinful things which I am here to expose.

My feelings aren't dark, my heart is a beacon of light...

.........I do not hate anyone but I am simply exposing that which is sinful as the bible tells me to do.

I was wondering just how you were going to respond to what I had to say here. I'm disappointed, but not surprised. I've abridged your message and dropped the quote from my own in the interest of emphasis and space. I'm sure any curious reader can click to see the full text of both.

First, for someone with no hate toward Wiccans as individuals, I find your repeated references to myself and those who believe as I do as Satan Worshipers to contradict your attempt at a kind word there. In the Christian faith, as I've come to know it by a family rich with Catholics and Christians of other denominations, there are few things MORE offensive or combative than to call someone a Devil Worshipper. I'll take your comments in the context they would reasonably be seen in, given your obvious devout Faith in your own life.

Second. I won't sit here and explain or justify my Faith to you or anyone else. That isn't being difficult, that is enjoying my right in America to believe in anything I want or nothing at all and never have to feel that it requires explanation. I do not ask you to justify your belief in the Bible, nor would I challenge a Muslim to justify his adherence to the Islamic Faith. You started your thread with what started as 2 and filled in with 3 pages of direct hate and vitriol toward Wicca specifically, but anyone who isn't Christian in general. That puts the challenge on you, not me, and so far you have fallen quite short of the burden of supporting your position.

Third, I appreciate knowing that you believe you are 'here to expose' things like Tarot Card readers and other forms of worship you personally find objectionable. I'm not sure what there is to expose, since I see no one hiding their practices when they choose to talk about it at all, but more power to you. I know to avoid any threads you have authored going forward.

If those 3 pages you wrote to start the thread represent a beacon of light, I dare say you need someone to check your bulb. It seems to be a bit off and may need servicing. I'm not seeing light, but something quite different here.

Last, I don't recall seeing anything in the Bible (and yes, I HAVE read it) that tells the Faithful to go forth and spread the word of Christ by directly challenging and attacking an entire community of people with blind statements and rather weak arguments, to be kind about my descriptions. I am aware of the 'directives' to go forth and spread the word, but again, this was combative from the first couple sentences of your first paragraph in the thread. WWJD is something to consider. I understand Christ to have been a man of peace and reason in the face of opposition, not provocation and deliberate baiting into a fight. Maybe that is just me.

Anyway... I don't get into running battles on threads. I won't start now. I did make a rather direct reply to your OP and this is to your obligatory reply which followed. Here ends my involvement in your thread, as I have said my peace. Have a good evening, and I hope you find some peace yourself. You seem deeply troubled in life and I do feel concern for you on that point. Take Care.

link   
reply to post by Jamjar

That's called circular argumentation that doesn't get you very far.

And besides their was no logic behind your post, no thought at all.
edit on 28-10-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by MitchL61
Excellent post OP! I think you're right on the mark. All we can do brother, is to continue to explain to everyone the importance of following Christ. He is the only hope we have. Unfortunately Satan is winning the war, at least from what I see here on ATS. But we both know, that the day will soon come, when every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess, that Jesus is LORD.

Christianity (noun)
1) The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.
2) A religion which has only ever had one real practitioner. However, it does have billions of other would-be practitioners who fall far, far short of the standard and often miss the point entirely.
3) A pyramid scheme based on a philosophy that was fairly progressive 2000 years ago. It has been rendered obsolete by modern scientific understanding largely due to its inability to resolve its inconsistencies through intelligently-applied critical thinking. It now serves as a means of deterring social and political advancement and as a tax on the gullible.
4) A misinterpreted, misunderstood faith. as you can see in many entries below. Christianity HAS been used to do things in "The Name of God" that God would never have wanted (ie. killing your parents, raping small children and mothers, stalkers, racial segregation etc.) But to give a perfect definition of Christianity - you would have to read the New Testament of the Holy Bible and see how Jesus Christ lived. He is the perfect definition of Christianity...afterall, that's where it all started. Before judging Christians, please meet a REAL one (a down-to-earth one) to show you what it's all about. Not with words, but in their actions.

link   
My brother is a practicing Wiccan. We both grew up in the same home and I am a Christian. While we may disagree with the tenets and doctrines of each others faith, we have many discussions on everything intellectual and philosophical.

I had made a comment about the paranormal and he told me that my response was against Christianity, to which I replied it was against Orthodox Christianity. But the response was not that the paranormal does not exist, but what happens when people are affected by it and what we should do to help people who are affected by it.

There are two types of Christianity, one type is the name-only Christians who follow nothing more than time-prescribed traditions without living it out the rest of the time. Then the other type of Christian is the believer who has a living faith, who seeks a deep relationship with God and follows what the Bible says in every moment of their life.

It is usually the name-only Christians who don't believe in anything spiritual or supernatural or paranormal. They tend to float through life seeking to be fulfilled by more things just trying to fill up the void in them that should have been filled already. Take it from me, an unorthodox Christian who believes in orthodoxy and orthopraxy, sometimes you have to get out of your comfort zone of what people tell you is only the way it is. Chances are, those people like you in their comfort zone.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Yes you are right Witchcraft and Wicca is a great evil!
We must do something to stop it!
Lets convene a holy Inquisition and Elect a Witch Finder General to hunt these devil spawn down!
Oh and we must dunk them under water and torture them to find out if they are Witches!
Then the best part if we find out they are witches we will burn them at the stake or perhaps throw stones at them
either way lets go on a witch hunt and hunt down these evil doers.

*note for the sarcastically impaired the above post is sarcasm*

edit on 28-10-2011 by ELahrairah because: I was turned into a newt

link   

Originally posted by darkredfish
reply to post by CosmicWaterGate

Im..so...lost... ._.
Sorry... my creativity gets in the way of my... Thought to Finger to Keyboard... babble grammar... In trying to speak earth flesh
... Lucky GOD/Original source code... had V2SKULL ghost writers&editors
... Other Wise Men... would of never found Jesus... or understood what GOD/he/she/it/energy was saying

edit on 28-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: ...also forgive me... As I'm on a Galactic Level iPad type device... So please bear witness & J Maxwell UNDERSTAND

link   
reply to post by darkredfish

Copy & posting things from irrational wiki is boarder line trolling. Please if you have nothing to offer just leave the thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Where did i mention that those that have never had the chance to read the gospel are going to hell? That simply isn't the case for all corners of the globe, but those of us who live in western society are certainly without excuse.

Sure the work of Christian missionaries have done a great job in spreading the gospel, but i'm sure their are still parts of the world that have not heard it, (I could be wrong). That doesn't mean they are hell bound, but if they blasphemed the holy spirit they would be.

Next time before you post i would appreciate it if you didn't put words into my mouth.

I dont consider knocking on my door and metaphoricly beating me over the head with a bible and/or standing on a box and shouting "YOUR GOING TO HELL" while holding up a "god hates gays" sign to be a great job spreading the gospel.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Jamjar

And your posts have these elements?

Your reasoning is all circular too!
The bible said this, and than the bible said that the bible said this, so than this means that the bible said this, and because the bible said it it must be true!

edit on 28-10-2011 by darkredfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

Lets see if they float!!!!!

Lol love the parsnip nose

edit on 28-10-2011 by darkredfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Copy & posting things from irrational wiki is boarder line trolling. Please if you have nothing to offer just leave the thread.

And I find your posts to be trolling too.

Guess we will just have to live with each other eh?
I mean we both have a endless trip in hell...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Witches are evil and the holy Inquisition wasn't Christian. And I never approve of killing witches like they did, everyone should have the opportunity of repentance... That means turning from Sin.

If only i had a nickel for every time a person attacks the Bible on the basis of what atrocities the RCC have done I would be rich!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Jamjar

There was both thought and logic my friend.

The logic behind my original statement was that the often given name 'the great deceiver' implies what the devil is capable of, following that train of thought the greatest deceit would be to convince the greatest amount of people that he is their salvation, even to the point that they would start wars in his name.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jamjar

Jesus actually said wars would be started in his name, and that he condemned it.

My advice, pick up a Bible you will learn something instead of going off "what you've heard".

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

This video shows just how STUPID some christian religions are

The devil told people to make myths similer to jesus before he was born to confuse people?
*Scoff scoff scoff*

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Witches are evil and the holy Inquisition wasn't Christian. And I never approve of killing witches like they did, everyone should have the opportunity of repentance... That means turning from Sin.

If only i had a nickel for every time a person attacks the Bible on the basis of what atrocities the RCC have done I would be rich!

Yes, what persecution are they suffering today? As far as I have seen they have free reign in television, movies, music and online forums. When they present people burning at the stake today then I will believe it.

But there are Christians being persecuted this very night, and yet I never hear a Wiccan jumping to their defense to defend their right of freedom of religious expression. Yes, they want us to recognize them but never seem to be able to defend others who are losing their lives. They fall back onto the middle ages as though the middle ages were still happening.

BTW, Buffy the Vampire Slayer is being shown this week on Cloo Tv.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

OUCH!!!... I ALL SEE no Christian judggy-ness in U
... Maybe try a little James 1:17... And then maybe just 'Be Passerby'... As all thought comes from the...Holy One...in the first place... before earth copyright laws are ruled in

edit on 28-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Cleaned the out side of the cup for U... Just how U like it... Prefect with no tarnish

edit on 28-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Unless it's evil
elite Nephiliam globalist thought... of course

extra DIV

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkredfish

Originally posted by randomname
wiccans unknowing or knowingly work with satan and his demons. when they do their rituals or cast spells it is the demons who carry it out.

and not because the wiccans have some control over them, but because its an aberration to God and a demons way to attack God and throw it in His face that they have corrupted one of His creatures into worshipping it and calling on it for favours.

and damn the wiccan in the process.

the demons know the truth, God knows the truth, and the stupid ignorant wiccan's think mother earth or a tree is guiding them and that they actually have powers.

but i'm sure there are some of them out there that have figured this out and don't care and like what the demons promise them.

now i know why Jesus said to have pity and wept.

Christianity: Its pretty much like this

Dont forget this too

Really now? ,Because Jesus himself practiced Wicca.

Jesus turned water to wine
Jesus cured the blind
Jesus raised the dead

What about moses controll over water?
If im not mistaken isn't that called hydromancy?

Or what about king solomons control over demons?
Thats not witchcraft at all!

Above Top Secret

Jesus was totally a sorcerer/warlock. He was a shaman, a mystic, absolutely HE WAS PAGAN!

Ref: The ‘Jesian’ Temptation in the Desert –

These stories are NOT found in the 4th canonical Greek Gospel ‘according to Yohanon’ whoever he was…but only in the 1st three ‘synoptic’ canonical Greek gospels….

Within the language of the Greek canonical gospels we see the language of Spirit/Daemon Summoning (being led by the 4 winds etc.) & ritual daemonic banishment following the Daemon Summoning (‘get thee behind me…and he left him…’)

These kinds of midrashic expansion traditions (cf: ‘the Midrashim of The Messiah’) which led ‘more mainstream’ 2nd Temple Judaeism during his lifetime to label R. Yehoshua bar Yosef a ‘Sorcerer of spells who consorted with daemons and led the sons of Yisro’el astray…’ cf: the Talmudic writings about him.

(Other magical aspects include the use of Magical Spells to raise the dead, e.g. ‘Talitha Qumi’ or spitting into the eyes of a blind man in the 2nd canonical Greek gospel ‘according to Mark’ whoever he was – read chapter 8:22 ff
(Quote by Sigismundis)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

That is so true my friend... You just have to go to Jerusalem right now to see Christians being persecuted on a daily basis.

Satan has a bid for each teenager, and he is successfully luring many youth today into witchcraft through demonic TV, video games and books.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer is an American cult television series that initially aired from March 10, 1997 until May 20, 2003. The entire concept of vampirism is rooted in Satanism. Sadly, many teenagers have adapted to a vampire type of subculture known as GOTH.

Sabrina, the Teenage Witch is another one. Have a glimpse of this www.jesus-is-savior.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

And I have nothing against him, but a extremely powerful wiccan should not be honored, and than have his followers say that his kind is evil.

Oh the hypocrites...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join