It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the evils of Wicca Witchcraft!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Wicca is the name for a contemporary pagan revival of witchcraft. Wicca is the name, and witchcraft is the game and the Devil is laughing his head off. Wicca witchcraft calls itself "white witchcraft." The term "white" supposedly denotes that Wiccans only do "good" witchcraft. According to the Bible, there is no such thing as a good witch, “There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, OR A WITCH” (Deuteronomy 18:10).

Yes that's right folks the devil really is laughing at all those who think you can still be a good witch or white witch instead of an evil one and not offend our true living GOD Jesus Christ!

Hence, based on the Bible, ALL witches are wicked including Wiccans. So Christian... if unholy-wood and a bunch of confused Wiccans tell you that white witches are good, who are you going to believe? Them or the Bible?

We define good or bad in relation to the Bible and the Bible ALONE. The Bible is our FINAL AUTHORITY.

The deeper into Wicca you find yourself the deeper going into the depths which lead further into the worship of Lucifer aka Satan you go!

Wiccans, pagans, Satanists, Buddhists... each of these groups got something in common--Lucifer.

And the remarkable thing is that many of these groups actually know him by "Lucifer" or some derivative. Lucifer means "Light-bearer". Lucifer is the Devil/Satan/that Old Serpent/the Dragon!. Lucifer and Satan are not two different entities. New Age people are always talking about light and spiritual guides. These deceived people are talking about the Devil and his devils! They are not talking with "Ascended Masters" they are talking with the Devil and his minions. People at the lower levels of these groups may not realize the role of Satan, but the higher ups most certainly do.

"But" some Wiccan witch may protest, "how can I worship Satan if I don't believe he exists?"

Well i'll tell you... If you ain't serving Jesus, you serving the devil de facto!

The fact is Wicca is Satan's Little white Lie.

Wicca adherents will tell you over and over that Wicca is older than "Christianity" (not a Bible word). Witchcraft is not older than worship of the true God. It came up in OPPOSITION to the worship of the true God.

Nothing is older than the Kingdom of God. The eternal God is the Author and Finisher of His kingdom. Nothing predates Him. From the days of Adam through the present day, God has continuously built a spiritual house composed of living stones men, women, boys and girls (see 1st Peter 2:5, Ephesians 2:20-22, 2nd Corinthians 6:16, 1st Corinthians 3:16, 6:19). These are people who have believed in Him in every age, have exercised faith in Him, and have worshipped Him. God is a builder.

WICCANS SAY THAT WICCA IS THE "OLD RELIGION"

Wicca as a group is not old. Wiccans believe the lies that their leaders have taught them. This should be no surprise because their father, the devil, is the "father of lies" (John 8:44). And because they have not received the love of the truth, the Lord has given them over to strong delusion that they should believe, and defend, lies.

Although Wicca is new, the forces behind Wicca aren't new. Wicca is the same old wicked devil worship and rejection of God. It's simply been warmed over and served to a spiritually devastated world. People would rather believe lies and do what they want to than believe the Lord and surrender to Him. Consequently they will have no peace. Jesus or hell are the only two choices.

Wicca = Witchcraft = Satanism

You don’t have to be sacrificing virgins or turning crosses upside down to be a satanist! All you have to do is spurn Jesus Christ and you are a satanist! If you remember nothing else from this topic, remember this:

ALL pagan religions are controlled by Satan!

It doesn’t matter if you worship Pan or Krishna or Diana or Thor; the face behind the mask of your god is Satan’s. Even if you are a purported atheist, you are still worshiping Satan; for you have undoubtedly made one element your idol (the center of your life): whether it’s power, money, knowledge, freedom or some other ideal.

The true God says:

I am the LORD thy God... Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image (idol), or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God...
(Exodus 20:2-5)

It’s that simple. There are two religious systems in the world. One is controlled by Satan. The other owes its only allegiance to Jesus Christ. Put simply, if you aren’t a believer in Jesus Christ as Almighty God come in the flesh to save you from your sins, you are a satanist!
edit on 28-10-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
What's the difference is between Wicca and Satanism? Biblically speaking, there's not a dime's difference between the two, they're both false religions.

However, one of the greatest challenges that exists in occultism is explaining the differences and similarities between Wiccanism and Satanism. Wiccans claim a belief-system very different from the Satanists and yet their esoteric philosophies are remarkably alike. Most Wiccans will usually say they do not mind what religion somebody follows so long as everybody else respects one another and leave each other alone to do what they want to do. This is the exact same philosophy of the Satanists and New Agers.

Christianity is the only faith in the world that is intolerant of all other faiths. This is because the Word of God is adamant that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is the ONLY way to God the Father. John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.” Wiccans, as do Muslims and Judaizers, deny that Jesus is the Christ. In so doing they have chosen the Lake of Fire as their eternal punishment, where they will be tormented DAY AND NIGHT . . . Revelation 20:10 and 15, “And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever... And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

In establishing the philosophical, doctrinal and practical association between Wiccanism and Satanism one only has to look at the kind of literature quoted by both. The writings and teachings of the 20th century's leading Satanist, Aleister Crowley (1875-1947), are freely quoted by both, and in particular his "Golden Rule" or "Thelema" in his "Book of the Law " (Liber Al vel Legis) which reads:

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law; love is the law, love under will"

This is the exact thing Wiccans proclaim...

What the uninitiated do not necessarily understand, however, is what all these terms mean. In saying, "love is the law", the human emotional/ethical complex called love (tenderness, warmth, kindness, generosity, etc) is being placed subordinate to the law of the Satanist and the Satanic will of the master magician.

There is, in the minds of most newly initiated and naïve Wiccans that witchcraft is no more than a kind of mischievous, romantic rebelliousness which has a positive, edifying end along the lines of the Hollywood movie, Bedknobs and Broomsticks where paganism is portrayed as far from being a blight to Christianity and other religions, but is actually working alongside it as a complimentary, spiritually harmless and benevolent contributor to the welfare of mankind. We ought, if we are tempted to accept such a model, to remember the "wise" words of Silver Ravenwolf comparing these to those of our friend "Parasite". Anybody who seriously makes a study of Wiccanism, and in particular the works of those high up in the Wiccan hierarchy, will see that it is nothing more than a mutated form of Satanism cloaked - from time to time - with an aura of semi-respectability.

We have seen that Wicca and Satanism are basically of the same pedigree and that Satanists are far more aware of the identity of the powers and forces behind Wicca than most Wiccans are. Most Satanists actually begin as Wiccans and it is from the latter milieu that most Satanists are recruited. Satanists make it a practice to be involved in Wicca in order to find suitable material for the core of their common belief - a power that is common to both and which they are both seeking.

Both Satanists and witches adore and worship the Pagan god, Pan, the most infamous sexual predator in history...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
"Witchcraft" is defined as "the means by which guidance or knowledge is extracted from a pagan god." Wicca is therefore witchcraft. You'll find that there are many similarities in the New Age occults. Wicca is New Age. Kundalini yoga is also New Age (worshipping the mother-power, goddess). Astrology is New Age (worshipping the cosmic god's of the planets). It appears that many of the New Age occults worship a feminine god (a false god). Wicca is of the devil.

Testimony from a former Wiccan:

"Even in the lower levels of Wicca, the doctrines of Satan begin to creep in. For our rite (the Alexandrian), the sign of Second Grade is the inverted pentagram drawn on the body. This symbolizes the bottom seven Sephirot (or spheres) of the qabalistic Tree of Life. Unfortunately it is also the symbol of the satanic Goat of Mendez, one of the most celebrated symbols of devil-worship."

The "hoofprints" of Satan were all over Wicca, and they were literally on me! As a High Priest, I did one ceremony invoking my "higher self" or Holy Guardian Angel. The being who man-ifested caused a candle in the temple to erupt violently. A little ball of fire or hot wax (I’ll never know for sure which) shot across the room and hit me in the forearm, leaving a searing brand in the precise shape of a cloven hoof. By that time, I saw it as a great blessing!

The question becomes, "How do you know that what you are doing is safe? How do you know that it isn’t satanic, even in the lower degrees? Even if you’re just a witch and not a magician, are you still in grave danger?"

Sadly, you are. Jesus tells us that anyone who is not with Him is against Him (Matthew 12:30). To be "with" Jesus means to accept Him as your Savior and make Him absolute Lord of your life. If you are a "white" witch, you probably either don’t believe in Jesus at all, or you believe He was a great sage or wise man or adept, perhaps even a witch Himself. That is not the true Jesus!

www.chick.com...

The Word of God presents us with the law, which condemns us, and then points us to Christ for salvation (Galatians 3:24, "Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith"). Since the Wiccans don't recognize God's law (and have no written law of there own), they have no yardstick by which to measure themselves. How does a witch recognize sin without the measuring stick of God's law? They cannot! So for a witch to tell me that she is morally obligated to live right for the sake of Karma (her future reincarnate life) is no morality at all.

Wicca is all about Satanism. Although Wicca does not practice the type of Satanism associated with such groups as the Church of Satan (who openly declare Satan's existence), Wicca does practice it's own version of Satanism (which sees Lucifer as good and undeserving of the title "Satan"). Either way, Wiccans and Satanists worship the same master. Lucifer is a two-time loser, cast out of Heaven and soon to be cast into Hell forever. Lucifer is the Devil, Satan, the Beast. Would it satisfy the godless Witches if I said that Wicca is all about Luciferianism? Whether Lucifer or Satan, it is the SAME evil spirit... old smut face himself. This is my response to the foolish accusations from Wiccans that Christians are ignorant of what Wicca believes. Christians are NOT ignorant of Wiccan witchcraft, we're just not going to recognize your lies and distortions of the Word of God. Satan is a DECEIVER! Deceitfulness is the hallmark of Lucifer, Satan.

Satan works his lying wonders and fools the masses, but we are NOT fooled...

This thread is my Halloween gift to all you witches out there... Enjoy.

+49 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well, now we know how deeply and completely you hate Wicca. As a Wiccan myself, I appreciate knowing who has such deep hatred. I know who to avoid and watch carefully in future threads. Hate is such an ugly thing....and wow... there are two full pages of it.

I wonder, if I were equally dark in my feelings toward any major religion, like yours for instance, how would it be taken if I went off on a two page rant to tear into the Faith and basically stomp down on anyone who followed it? You, sir, just did exactly that to me and everyone else here who follow a Pagan faith or Wicca in particular.

I'm just curious...What was it about today, and this topic in particular that made you sit back and say to yourself "Self, this is a great day to go deeply insult and generally infuriate some fellow ATS members by calling them evil devil worshipers"?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It always shocks that, in the 21st Century people are still so stupid and backwards, they still believe in religions, the devil, witchcraft and other hocus pocus crap that belongs to fairytales for little children.

Wake up people, we're not in the dark ages anymore.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Another bible thumping.......... hating everything that is not in the bible thread.......

Geeee........... why didn't someone tell me that everything in the bible is true?

Why don't I just come to the OP from now on since he apparently knows everything and knows more than anyone else?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

The Devil never actually existed.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I am sorry, but you are talking absolute crap. Christianity and therefore a Christian God is a relatively new religion. What really grips my # is when so-called christians spout out garbage that their God is the 'true one' ...... what a bunch of arrogant people you are.

Paganism and its derivatives have been around far longer than Christianity which makes the 'Old Gods' above the Christian God.

Believing in Zeus is far more preferable than a so-called johnny-come-lately christian god.

But there again, that is if you believe all of this religious crap in the first place.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Unfortunately this is the major problem with mimetic religions, its their way or the highway.

OP for someone who purports that they follow Christ you certainly have a strange way of following his example, what next? Maybe you would like to call me a devil worshipper for being a Buddhist.

/sigh

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Reserved
Will write this later...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

I'd have to agree. I was thinking about making some long post calling out the OP as ridiculous but what's the point. I mean you spent a fair amount of time (I assume) actually constructing a well-made post, yet the subject was this?! Please use your mind for something greater.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
And your understanding of Satanism is ill-informed.
edit on 28-10-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Biggest trick the Devil pulled was to convince people he doesn't exist!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

We define good or bad in relation to the Bible and the Bible ALONE. The Bible is our FINAL AUTHORITY.

I guess you're referring to yourself and your faithful as being completely controlled by a book. See for myself, and I know quite a few others, we make up our own minds on what is defined good and bad through intelligence and understanding.

But of course using you're own mind would be the work of the devil and there for is not allowed. Quick God's watching......better stick out heads in the sand.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Well, now we know how deeply and completely you hate Wicca. As a Wiccan myself, I appreciate knowing who has such deep hatred. I know who to avoid and watch carefully in future threads. Hate is such an ugly thing....and wow... there are two full pages of it.

I wonder, if I were equally dark in my feelings toward any major religion, like yours for instance, how would it be taken if I went off on a two page rant to tear into the Faith and basically stomp down on anyone who followed it? You, sir, just did exactly that to me and everyone else here who follow a Pagan faith or Wicca in particular.

I'm just curious...What was it about today, and this topic in particular that made you sit back and say to yourself "Self, this is a great day to go deeply insult and generally infuriate some fellow ATS members by calling them evil devil worshipers"?

I don't think the OP's intentions are to do with hatred. He is just communicating his concerns about pagan worship and Wicca in particular. I share many of the concerns he raises in this thread. I don't hate you. I have some Wiccan friends and they know I am Christian. I think we need to keep tolerance of eachother. You are not my enemy. I may not agree with your concept of the universe, but it is a disagreement in theology. As human beings we have a right to be who we want to be.

Blessed be.

ps. Before I used to be a Wiccan so I have seen both sides.
edit on 28-10-2011 by Revolution9 because: pesky comma meant to be a full stop!

+4 more 
link   
having met many christians (unfortuneatly) and wiccans over the years in my travels along with having studied history..
By far Christianity is the most barbaric, evil, narrowminded, bloodthirsty religion there is.. With its history of bloodshed, mass murder and wars Christianity has created and continues to create misery in the world..

link   

Well happy Halloween to you too, RG!

Thanks for the scarey witch stories. BOOOOOO! OOOOHHHH, EEEEEK!

Me thinks you don't give out candy, and prefer the tricks to the treats.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

Oh so paganism was around before the Old testament? I don't think so...

Paganism is not the old religion you say it is, paganism was formed in rebellion to the God of Abraham our true God Yahweh. Moses also exposed the pagan God's as being false when he brought Yahweh's wrath to Egypt...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

That is may be what the Devil wants you to believe. I believe He exists.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Biggest trick the Devil pulled was to convince people he doesn't exist!

Lamest word play ever invented by the Church.

We don't need a made up being to justify the evil things we do.

Its part of the Human Experience...
edit on 28-10-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join