It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the evils of Wicca Witchcraft!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Wicca and Satanism are quite distinct. Wiccans worship pre-
Christian deities (or a modern-day composite of pre-Christian
deities) and do not worship the Christian anti-God. Some
Satanists also worship a pre-Christian deity, but regard the
Christian anti-God as a manifestation of their deity, which
Wiccans do not.

Wicca and Satanism are very different in
their aims and tone. Wicca emphasizes harmony and balance,
whereas Satanism emphasizes spiritual self-liberation via
iconoclasm and catharsis.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

But the source of your power is one in the same.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Expat888

Doesn't seem like you have studied history much at all then, ever heard of the saying don't shoot the messenger?

You blame Christ for things that ungodly men have done, when he even said himself that such atrocities would be done in his name.

Does the crusades, the inquisition, the witch trials, the troubles in NI ring a bell ? Thats just a small part of the bloodshed caused by good christians down through the ages.. Havent even got to the current atrocities christians commit.. Typical christian selective memory and rewriting history to suit your purpose..

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

our LORD didn't appear until 2000 years ago,what did we worship before then?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Like i said those were not Christians but Catholics and who said they were "good"?

Why blame the majority for the actions of a few?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, if any one here has become convinced wiccans are evil soley based upon the OP raise your hands please.*looks around*

If any one here has been reminded once again why they harbor ill feeling towards many of the followers of christianity raise you hands. *raises hand*

:Note: I am aware that not all christians are narrow minded, and I harbor no ill feelings towards those who are not like the OP.

According to the OP I worship someone I don't believe exists by default. I really need this on a bumper sticker.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Surely you must be educated enough to know that the bible didn't just "fall from the sky one day and thus the beginning of Christianity (please tell me yes). In fact early christianity was not so different than the many of the spiritualities under the microscope. Gnostisim and the "wiccan type " both seek a personal connection with a higher power , where it was okay to question ones faith and follow ones spiritual journey through their own understanding.
Too much of christianity has become such contrived propaganda with downright creepy world domination undertones , that I honestly don't know how you can present it as fact and make such judgement calls against those with a very similar quest ,to the original teachings of your own religion !
You say that you are bringing this up because of Halloween . Let me remind you that "those who win the wars write the history" So to even bring up how horrible and evil the Celts were, please take a look at the ancient Romans. In fact, through science we are able to see that the Celts were highly sophisticated people who have the rare quality of holding women with high regard . Here is a respectable post written by a christian ATS member who doesn't try to distort or demonize pagan Halloween origins. In fact I think you might actually like it . www.abovetopsecret.com...&colorshift=yes&colorshift=yes&colorshift=yes
So " that not of God must be of the devil " philosophy is fallacious, perhaps the Native American who understood "god " as the "great spirit" and respected and gave regard to all "gods living things " had a greater understanding of "god " than you do with your man made book. What your demonizing here is ideals, perceptions, cultural and language variations of the same damn thing.
If what your saying is to stop thinking for our selves , stop perusing our own personal path and relationship with a higher power within our own understanding and follow the "truth " presented in a MANMADE book , or else we're on par with baby eating satan worshipers : nice try ,I like my beliefs just fine

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

OMG I only watched a small portion of one of the videos, I think I am going to be ill.

Now that is what I call evil.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

sorry boss,i'll try harder. jus don't whip me boss
who the 'hell' are you
youshua ben youshif -do you really know what he taught?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
RevelationGeneration please provide the original GREEK bible scripture without error and not from any modern english version of the bible from the past 300 years. Then make comparsions to the earlier eygyptian hieroglyphs the Greek text was based upon.

I will give you a beacon to follow, after that you are on your own.

home.austarnet.com.au...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Like i said those were not Christians but Catholics and who said they were "good"?

Why blame the majority for the actions of a few?

Yaaaaawwwnnn.. How tiresome.. Gee bubba if catholics arent christian then why do they read the christian bible ? worship the christian god ? Even though english isnt my native language your attempt at obscufation and passing the buck is a failure at this station.. Were it just the actions of a few the atrocities wouldnt have perpetuated down through the ages and wouldnt be continuing in many parts of the world today...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

All I have to say about this:

-Jesus was NOT christian(he was baptized Jewish style by John the Baptist.

-None of Abraham Isaac Jacob Moses Joshua Ezekiel Isaiah Enock Noah and all dem people,none were christian but according to your book,they are chilling in heaven right now.

-If I were to be a badass i will tell you Christianity is actually a polytheist religion,unless you are able to explain The Father,The Son and The Holy Spirit;3 in 1..........?

-Didn't the Lord himself said that you should love everybody like himself love us?How can you hate so much a human being and dare call yourself a follower of Christ?Remember not all those who say JESUS JESUS JESUS will go to heaven..........

Peace and Love,

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This post is not aimed at you personally RG, but doesn't the church need to clean up its own house before it starts worrying about everyone elses house?

By all means, if you believe the bible is the inspired word of God, then live by its precepts. But does it not say that you should remove the plank from your own eye before attempting to remove the speck from someone elses?

The church, as an entity, tolerates more evil within its own house than any pagan could do if they wanted to.

Atheist and traiterous leadership are allowed to stand in the pulpit unquestioned by their congregations.
Billions of dollars are spent on mega-churches, christian colleges, and lifestyles of the "christian" rich and famous. Imagine what those billions of dollars could do right here in our own front yard. Let alone world-wide.

Government "Faith based initiatives" and "Fema" have bought the loyalty of the pulpits of thousands of churches in the USA alone.

False doctrine is taught profusely from the pulpit.

You and I both know tithing is a part of the law Christ fulfilled, and therefore is NOT a new testament teaching. But then how would these men who serve both God and mammon finance their lavish lifestyles if they couldn't force their congregations to give 10% and more of their earnings to the church?

Then you have men like Creflo Dollar chastising the congregation of Eddie Long on national TV. Telling them to go back to their shepherd and forgive him for taking advantage of, and molesting younger boys who trusted him as their shepherd. Creflo couldn't handle church business behind closed doors? And then he condones the actions of this man who calls himself a Bishop? Does this man need to still be a leader in the church?

And how about the paganism in the church itself? Christmas. Easter(Ishtar). Steeples that are actually representations of Obelisks. Choirs knowingly being used by leadership to stir up the emotional energy of the congregation. Prayer cloths. Circles of outstretched hands. And on and on and on.

And when was the last time your church gave a dinner, and invited the unwashed and unsaved? Those who have nothing to give back to the church. Seems like I remember Jesus saying something along those lines.

And when was the last time the pastor, or an elder of your church invited the lowliest member of the congregation to sit in the best seat in the house? Or washed their feet? Or invited them to his house for dinner?

This list could go on forever. And these are the lesser of evils. Many of which I saw firsthand in the church. I became ashamed to hold a leadership role in the church. Yet the congregation of the church has not stood up and said: "Enough! We will no longer tolerate these, and many more evils from the leadership in our churches. We will no longer tolerate those who belong to secret societies to hold offices among the presbytery. We will no longer tolerate, and pay for your lavish lifestyles when that money could have fed those in need several times over across the world. We will no longer tolerate those who claim to be christian, but instead are ravenous wolves in our pulpits, raping, robbing, and plundering the flock."

What this has to do with your post is, so many in the church are willing to judge the sins of the unsaved, and pronounce Gods judgements on the sins of the world, but few are willing to take that righteous indignation, and place it in the church where it belongs first and foremost. And demand accountability from those who have been allowed carte blanche to plunder the very same people Christ said to lift up.

1 Peter 4:17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?

edit on 10/28/2011 by Klassified because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by darkredfish
reply to post by windword

And I have nothing against him, but a extremely powerful wiccan should not be honored, and than have his followers say that his kind is evil.

Oh the hypocrites...

Exactly! The OP's attempt to expose the "evils" of Wicca, only exposes his ignorance and hypocricy.

Whatever you call it, Jesus studdied and applied magic, mysticism, hockus pockus!

Witchcraft involves the manipulation of the demonic host, through incantations and the casting of spells. Witchcraft can also involve communication with demonic spirits impersonating the dead. The Bible clearly teaches that the dead cannot communicate with the living as there is a great chasm separating the dead from the living (Luke 16:26). Jesus did not need to cast spells as he had Divine Power, so powerful that,something we mortals can't even begin to comprehend.
edit on 28-10-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

No, this is not true.
Witchcraft involves the manipulation of ENERGY
The only witchcraft that involves demons is witchcraft that is used for summoning
And it IS the dead they talk too not demons. The rituals surrounding it is what closens the chasam between the living and the dead.

Get your facts straight

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I already listed some of these on a previous fourm with this guy, he doesnt listen.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

You are still committing a grave sin which the Bible condemns. God hates witchcraft and I can provide scripture to prove it.

Providing scripture does not PROVE anything.
Also, if god hates witchcraft, than does that mean god hates all christians because the rituals in church are a form of witchcraft? Or what about his own son?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

But the source of your power is one in the same.

Sewer water and tap water come from the same source
Crack addicts and doctors come from the same source
Nightshade and portabellas come from the same source

Whats your point?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
RevelationGeneration please provide the original GREEK bible scripture without error and not from any modern english version of the bible from the past 300 years. Then make comparsions to the earlier eygyptian hieroglyphs the Greek text was based upon.

I will give you a beacon to follow, after that you are on your own.

home.austarnet.com.au...

also tin, jesus is just another interpretation of many myths from before.
Look at the similarities of jesus to the sons of jupiter.

Or just watch the video I posted a couple pages ago

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by darkredfish

or even to Horus son of Osiris and Isis

second line

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Rather, why don't you look in the mirror at your behavior and see where it doesn't follow scripture. Your focus is sick.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join