It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Begins Huge Military Maneuvers Aimed at Iran

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Not sure if this was posted but worth a watch.

Is it just me or did everything the Iran's supreme leader said sounded like something Alex Jones would be yelling.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by SecondAmendmentUser

I am so sick of aryan nation, stormfront garbage infiltrating ATS.

Gentiles are clearly allowed in the Torah to be adopted in the House of Israel. Good examples are the thousands of Egyptians mentioned in Exodus who left with the Hebrews.

The best example is the Great Grandmother of King David, who was a Moabite.

It doesn't matter if they were Eskimo, once adopted into Israel, they are Israel.

Israel is a tribal entity, Nazi rasenhygiene does not apply.

Shalom.

One problem, these khazars follow the talmud, not the torah, and secondly they again at NOT of the tribes of Israel, not to mention the tribe of judah. Very few of the real descendants of the tribe of judah (Hebrews of the Bible) exist today.

I love you zionist khazars, when you are called on the mat you use the nazi card, funny because most of these peoples are "ashkaNAZI" coincidence? I think not.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SecondAmendmentUser

If you want to get technical in regards to genetics, most Jews alive on earth today, have Semitic ancestry.

All of the Sephardim and Mizraim are Semites. Over 2/3 of the Ashkenazim have Semite ancestry.

The less than 1/3 that don't have it have mostly Spanish and Italian ancestry.

Religious Jews follow the Torah, there isn't a real Jewish group on this planet that ignores the Torah. The Talmud is a collection of oral law and commentary on the Torah, with conflicting comments and analysis carried out over centuries. None of it is supreme and there are different schools of thought and interpretation, similar to the Hadith and Sharia in Islam.

Most Jews around the world today are not Orthodox and only the Orthodox, who are a minority, have strict rules on the Talmud. Most Jews either view the Talmud as an antiquated historical document good for use in studying the history of rabbinical law or they do not study it at all.

The Torah on the otherhand is universally accepted by all Jews, whether they are ancestrally from Shanghai or Kenya. Yes there are Chinese Jews and African Jews, more than you can imagine.

BTW, I am not Ashkenazic.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

You need to brush up on your history. Iran has not attacked another country in over 200 years.
Since the 1979 Iranian revolution and the downfall of the US Puppet Ruler the Shah, Iran has been an Islamic state. In that interval of time, 1979 to the present, Iran has not invaded anyone. Not once. People of all religions live in peace in Iran, even Jews, who find life so comfortable in Iran they refused an offer by the government of Israel to emigrate!
In the same period of time, Israel, a self-declared Jewish state, attacked Iraq in 1981, bombing the power station at Osirik, claiming it was a clandestine weapons factory. Subsequent examination of the ruins following the 2003 invasion proved Israel had lied. In 1982, Israel invaded Lebanon. This led to the Massacres at Sabra and Shatilla. In February 2003 Israel staged incursions into Gaza and Nablus. In September 2007 Israel bombed Syria, again insisting they were destroying a clandestine weapons laboratory. Again there was no evidence to support Israel's claims. In 2006, Israel attacked Lebanon, killing 1200, mostly civilians, several UN observers, and littering the landscape with land mines on their way out. In February 2008 Israel again raided Gaza, killing over 100. HAMAS agreed to a cease fire and kept it for 6 months until November 4, when Israel again attacked without warning, killing 6 HAMAS members, and launching operation CAST LEAD. 1300 Gazans, mostly civilians, were killed. Israel lost 13 soldiers. Violations of international law included the use of White Phosphorus incendiary bombs against civilians and non-military targets. The United Nations investigated, but Israel refused to cooperate. In May 2010, Israel attacked an international aid flotilla bringing food and medical supplies to Gaza in international waters. 9 people were murdered including an American from New York.

In the same period of time, the United States, officially a secular nation but predominantly Christian, attacked El Salvador (1980), Libya (1981), Sinai (1982), Lebanon (1982 1983), Egypt (1983), Grenada (1983), Honduras (1983), Chad (1983), Persian Gulf (1984), Libya (1986) , Bolivia (1986), Iran (1987), Persian Gulf (1987), Kuwait (1987), Iran (1988), Honduras (1988), Panama (1988), Libya (1989), Panama (1989), Colombia, Bolivia, and Peru (1989), Philippines (1989), Panama (1989-1990), Liberia (1990), Saudi Arabia (1990), Iraq (1991), Zaire (1991), Sierra Leone (1992), Somalia (1992), Bosnia-Herzegovina (1993 to present), Macedonia (1993), Haiti (1994), Macedonia (1994), Bosnia (1995), Liberia (1996), Central African Republic (1996), Albania (1997), Congo/Gabon (1997), Sierra Leon (1997), Cambodia (1997), Iraq (1998), Guinea/Bissau (1998), Kenya/Tanzania (1998 to 1999), Afghanistan/Sudan (1998), Liberia (1998), East Timor (1999), Serbia (1999), Sierra Leon (2000), Yemen (2000), East Timor (2000), Afghanistan (2001 to present), Yemen (2002), Philippines (2002) , Cote d'Ivoire (2002), Iraq (2003 to present), Liberia (2003), Georgia/Djibouti (2003), Haiti (2004), Georgia/Djibouti/Kenya/Ethiopia/Yemen/Eritrea War on Terror (2004), Pakistan drone attacks (2004 to present), Somalia (2007), South Ossetia/Georgia (2008), Syria (2008), Yemen (2009), Haiti (2010), etc. etc. etc. etc.

So, who is the danger to world peace???????

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by disiswhoitb

Russo-Persian War (1804–1813) Russian annexes the Caucasus, Persia responds with a holy war.
Russo-Persian War (1826–1828) 35,000 Persian troops invade the Russian Empire.
Persian assaults on Herat (1852, 1856)

Iran also invaded Iraq after Iraq offered a ceasefire, during the Iran-Iraq War. They ignored the ceasefire and pledged to remove Saddam from power.

If you want I can also include Hezbollah and Pasdaran operations in Lebanon, Argentina, etc.
edit on 18/10/11 by MikeboydUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Ah yes. ATS.
Where infowars/prisonplanet and 4chan are valid news services.
”But what about RT?”...yeah...'Russia' Today.
Russia. A country long known for state run propagandized media.
But now they have an American branch so yeah...trustworthy.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The Russo-Persian War of 1826-1828 was the last time that Iran started a war.

Remember this, Iraq launched a full-scale invasion of Iran on 22 September 1980?? The Iranians did not want to abide to the ceasefire because the Iraqi military was using Mustard and Sarin nerve gases on Iranians troops and Iraqi Kurds. Those gases are considered Weapons of Mass Destruction, but because they were sold to Iraq by the USA, the USA just soon comcealed that information to the UN.

They start one war in 200 years and yet they're the villains. Did you happen to look at my list?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Not really seeing much discussion about this in the news. I mean its actually been very quiet ever since about 2 days after the news story broke. Nothing is going to happen....as always.

There is always a big silence before the war

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Was just going to start a thread about this. Guess I'll just add these pics. The source site is incredibly unreliable, but this guy was very bright and articulate. I'm about 90% sure he was trolling, but you never know.
edit on 17-10-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

You should have said over 9000 troops

LULZ

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by Ben81

Do any current military members remember war gaming against Russia? I don’t.

Dude, go to the World Map.
Search for ROMANIA, somewhere in the Eastern Europe, near the Black Sea.
There's a tiny little town in the South called DEVESELU.
There, a US missiles base will be opened in a matter of months. All papers were signed already by both Romanian and US governments.
And guess what? Romania have borders with Ukraine and Moldova, both former USSR republics, now ready to be again incorporated into the next "Russia by Vladimir Putin".

No war games against Russia? Indeed. This isn't a game, not anymore.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

From your link (by the way thats the same article being posted all over the internet and it REFERENCES DEBKA!!!!

“The U.S. Transportation Command and its Air Forces Transportation will be testing its ability to provide a rapid strategic airlift response to major crises and contingencies,” according to DebkaReport.

That quoted sentence is from Debka for sure.....

but what about the rest?

where is the original Debka article?

part of the title says:
"[color=;imegreen]The US holds a large-scale aerial exercise in Israel and Saudi Arabia; a navy fleet sails to the region in preparation for terror attacks"

Is this true?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Ok we all know this could start a world war, so would all the american soliders who are being asked to take part in this phony war , just say HELL NO !
and lay down their arms in defiance of a corrupt government

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
i keep telling people that this is bigger than iran. they've sold people on this. there is a stargate in iran they want. they want to bring in their draconian alliances because they are out numbered BIGTIME. until you know who the true powers that be are you wont understand.. u.s reptilian factions, i know it sounds crazy want the stargate. they all work together to fool the sheeple. make you think we want oil or some other bogus story. they have tesla technology that dont require oil. there is a galactic battle brewing. have you seen all the ufo sightings lately. dont be fooled over and over. every war has its bs reasons but its always about control and depopulation for the reptilians!!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Russia is building a "Quick Response Center" on Nis airport, in Serbia.
Despite the fact that the officials are denying the military involvement in this, something just don't add to the big picture: I wrote earlier about the US missile base about to be opened in Romania, at Deveselu. This Russian "Quick Response Center", claimed to have as purpose the "fast response in case of natural cataclysm" is situated in a perfect position to spy and maybe act against the US missile base above.
Besides, why now?
The Serbian Minister of Interior, Ivica Dačić, stated that his country have the right to host foreign troops and foreign military installations but "it is not the case with Russian base at Nis". Yeah, right.
Something is definitely going on.

Call me paranoid...

edit on 18-10-2011 by shansen because: content added

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Is the timing of the following an co incidence or telling of something, the propoganda war has started in the UK?

You Decide:

Ofcom Likely to Revoke Iranian News Channel Press TV's Broadcasting Licence

British media regulator, the Office of Communications has signalled that it intends to revoke Press TV's UK broadcasting licence, despite the channel's broadcasts mostly originating from London.

Have to have advertising rights and income for the "Shock & Awe" show, and also what actors you want to show on the screens.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by shansen
Russia is building a "Quick Response Center" on Nis airport

God damn dude, get your facts straight. They are building response center for earthquakes, floods and for mine clearence (there are still quite a lot of mines left on Balkan).

Stop scaring people with random crap.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by thereisnologic

God damn dude, get your facts straight. They are building response center for earthquakes, floods and for mine clearence (there are still quite a lot of mines left on Balkan).

Read my lips (as in "my post"):
This Russian "Quick Response Center", claimed to have as purpose the "fast response in case of natural cataclysm"

Earthquakes? Are you kidding? There is NO country in the area in need for Russian help in case of an earthquake... "Thereisnologic", right.

Floods in Balkans? FLOODS???
Yeah, sure, maybe even a tsunami!
Dude, do you barely know the area? Have you EVER looked on a map? Floods, uh-huh...

Mines? As in A/P mines? Man, you really made my day, ha-ha!!! Thanks!
Then why not build such a base in Somalia, or Mozambic, or God knows where else... c'mon... be serious.

Floods in Balkans...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thereisnologic

Read my lips (as in "my post"):
This Russian "Quick Response Center", claimed to have as purpose the "fast response in case of natural cataclysm"

Earthquakes? Are you kidding? There is NO country in the area in need for Russian help in case of an earthquake... "Thereisnologic", right.

Floods in Balkans? FLOODS???
Yeah, sure, maybe even a tsunami!
Dude, do you barely know the area? Have you EVER looked on a map? Floods, uh-huh...

Mines? As in A/P mines? Man, you really made my day, ha-ha!!! Thanks!
Then why not build such a base in Somalia, or Mozambic, or God knows where else... c'mon... be serious.

Floods in Balkans...

I'm not sure about earthquakes, all I know is that Montenegro had big earthquake in seventies that pretty much devastated that country. Of that one you may be right, but rest...

Flood are common here, just last winter there were several floods in Balkan (river floods). Many parts of Serbia had been flooded in 2010 thanks to rivers Drina, Lim, Sava and so on.

Why would they build it in Somalia or any other country, they have no interest there at all. They have contract to build gas pipe line trough Serbia (its Russian pipe line that will lead towards Greece, Black sea and so on)and always had good relation with Serbian government.

Mediterranean has problems with fires during summer times on top of everything...

Why ridicule someone when you have no clue of that part of the world? At least do a bit of research upfront so you dont look completely silly.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I don't normally reply to these kind of threads but I can sense a lot of fear in cojunction with this subject. And I want to say can't you see that this is exactly what they want? This is obviously a last ditch effort on the part of the dark because they see there end coming. The attitude of the people is changing. They are rising up and demanding change.
And the dark is scared spitless.
So they are lashing out with one last effort to scare the people because when YOU are scared they hold the power. But if we refuse to be afraid, if we look them in the eye and say 'No. Not this time.' they will loose the power of the people which is the only power they ever have had.
I have reason to believe that the dark will soon loose control of the world, the evidence is mounting with the OWS going global, but in the end their fate lies in our hands. The decision is ours, we can give them their power and we can take it away.
Thankyou for reading this, I just felt I needed to remind people of this.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join