It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Begins Huge Military Maneuvers Aimed at Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

They are most certainly leading up to something. Dianne Feinstein is making the rounds saying she has known about this since December and that this attempt to assassinate the Saudi Ambasador was for real. Of course it's entirely possible it was for real. If she is out the Democrats are behind it and Obama might take military action.

Odd isn't it? Bush was the one everyone was convinced would do this and yet its the Democrats who are closest to actually taking action.

Obama being elected could come down to just a percent or two of the voters. You suppose Obama would do this just to get back the Jewish vote he lost? Something to think about. He's used SEIU, MoveOn, Soros backed groups and the Unions in general to take over the OWS Movement. We know that now from the emails between the organizers.

Is there anything Obama won't do to keep power? As much as I hated Bush, Obama scares me more.

...and people are foolish enough to beleive there is a real difference between Parties. Amazing

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The United States would collapse internally if this war happens.

This is all by design. They KNOW that the country will fall apart

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
You guys need to calm down on blaming everything in the world on United States conspiracy.

To be honest with you , i want to go to war with Iran , and i want to take out this radical government that rules over Iran. Iran is genocidal ... and yet people find ways to blame the United States. The United States isn't fault less , but you cant blame us for wanting to eliminate a critical threat to America ... which Iran is a very critical threat to America and its ally in the middle east.

You don't think Iran cant get a Nuke? Hell they probably already have one , and them threatening to send a naval unit to the Gulf Coast ... when they could probably already have a nuclear bomb that could be fired from a sub .... o hell no ... you take out the threat.

You guys will be a lot more pissed off if 3 million US citizens are massacred because we did what we did on 9/11......didn't act on the warnings and threats that were made against our nation.

Also considering most of Iran seems to want Major changes .. all we have to do is hit them hard and fast and turn the government over to the people and get the hell out after we secure the country and ensure of course the government is taken over by some one that isnt going to be worse than what they have now.... let the people vote.

I want war with Iran. ill fight it , though i realize i have one life and it goes pretty quick when some one is shooting at you. O well , ill do my part.

Iran genocidal ? Can you please explain that one ?
USA is on a verge of bankrupcy, are you so naive to believe that american government would spend billions and billions of dollars on war with Iran just so they can bring iranian people democracy ?

We both know that there are other ways to overthrow a foreign government.
CIA is undisputed world champion in overthrowing foreign governments.
Remember Afghanistan, Angola, Chile, Congo, El Salvador, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Iran, Panama etc. etc. CIA has done it in Iran before ffs, they can do it again. Why going to war man ? It's not about democracy, dont be fooled.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
I would think if obama does this he will be impeached. But from what I have seen him do, and knowing NOBODY cares about anything anymore... he will do what ever he wants. If anyone did care or gave a single sh17 about this country, he would already be out of office.

He will not be impeached, the ones telling Obama to do this are the ones that run the GOP and the Democrats.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
The United States would collapse internally if this war happens.

This is all by design. They KNOW that the country will fall apart

Could you explain that statement? Why would it collapse exactly?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Make no mistake war with Iran is coming if the current potus want's any chance at re-election it won't be now it will be well after 2012.

I am chalking this up to war games to put pressure on the Iranian government to make them sweat take a look at how many theatres were are in that the moment I really don't think he's that stupid.

Of course I could be wrong but don't think I am.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

What a disappointment. Just think of the potential if Iran was an American ally.

How we could change The World, and move the future into a brighter location.

It is really pathetic that in this day and age, diplomacy in this matter appears to be ineffective.

All because of the Egos of a few.

Where there is no trust, danger and tragedy prospers. Major Diplomacy Fail

S&F to your thread

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
There's got to be a final straw yet - and it will come - you watch! They need a good one so they can go in at a moments notice just like after the twin towers.

Watch Out Folks -

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
The American people will never agree to another war. The country will spiral into chaos. Too many negatives will happen. The way I see it, the following will occur. Please remember this is just my opinion.

1) Israel strikes Iran with US backing.
2) Turkey gets fed up with Israel and attacks them.
3) Syria, Iran and Turkey (along with anyone else) go after Israel.
4) US in turn now expands their fight against Turkey and Syria
5) China, being allied with Iran, and already pissed off at us over their currency situation, dumps our debt.
6) Our economy collapses. The situation in the middle east shoots gas prices higher than ever before.
7) America retaliates against China.
8) China and Russia attack American interests in the middle east.
9) World War 3

Now again this is just simply my opinion of the situation. Frankly I don't think any of this will happen because I believe Congress and Obama would have to have balls of steel to even attempt action against Iran, simply because of American views. The man promised to get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan and yet we are in more conflict than ever before. If we (the US) did in fact get involved in more conflicts you can bet they would try and re-enact the draft, because there is frankly no one left to fight. I have friends in the military and some of them have been on 5 or more tours already!

What I would HOPE to see happen is that things simply cool off. We tell Israel if they want to go after Iran go ahead, but it will be without our support. We need to STOP getting into all these stupid conflicts for no reason. There is ZERO benefit to us as a nation. Only to a select few and of course to that troublesome little country who is our "greatest ally".

I see much of what you see.
However, consider for a moment. What IF we have a next stage weapons capability that we don't even dare to dream? Didn't somebody find info in wikileaks (and post it here) that the Iphone basically existed in 70s but as covert high level military secret stuff? If that was true, what do we have NOW?
China can only impact our economy so long as we care about them. If we turn our back on them and make factories at home to make stuff at home, hey look, our jobs problem disappears. And if China dumps our debt, so be it, at least we are out from under.
You only have to accept what they say your currency is valued at if you play with them.
Stop playing and become self sufficient as a country and it's no big thing.
Start a war that places them on the other side of cold war style scenario so that nobody else trades with them either and the big winners would be the U.S. (provided we build the factories), Germany, and Mexico.
I don't support any more wars morally. Things are way too out of hand. But, you need a major threat to split the world back into teams and we need to identify China as other so that we can pick up all their lost export business. Just like we used to.
Yes, I know this is over simplfied and there are some issues to resolve. But the basic econmic foundation is sound. It's just drastic. But the world looks ready for drastic. Heck, it looks like it requires it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Here is what ahmadinejad says. www.news.nabou.com... under ahmadinejad reacts to usa: murder.
I wonder why the webpage cannot be desplayed?

edit on 17-10-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Here is what ahmadinejad says. www.news.nabou.com... under ahmadinejad reacts to usa: murder.
wtf, now i cannot get back on the webpage.
edit on 17-10-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
hmmmm, time to divert people's attention...

I know, let's start another war.

Hey, it might not be easy this time, but there are about to be 120,000 troops available from Iraq, already fully mobilized and right in the area. Convenient, huh?

"let's start a war as a distraction" worked twice for GWB.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Bad link I think?

Link to WSJ Article about Feinstein.

Speaking on "Fox News Sunday," Ms. Feinstein said there was clear evidence that senior figures within the Qods Force, including Kassim Suleimani, were involved in the attempt, although she said there was no evidence that the scheme extended to Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, the supreme leader of the regime. Mr. Suleimani is believed to ba senior commanders within the Qods Force, as well as an adviser to Mr. Khamenei.

"I don't think the sanctions have been as complete as they should be," Ms. Feinstein said. "I wish they had sanctioned the central bank of Iran because that affects oil and that would make a big difference."

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
So, let me see if I have this right.

Bush
Iraq
Afghanistan

Obama
Iraq
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Libya
Congo
....and now Iran.

And Bush is the "warmonger"? Where is Code Pink!?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
it seems as though this post may be becoming true www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
Where is Code Pink!?

Code Pink, SEIU, MoveON, Soros and other Unions are all up to their necks in OWS. The Democrats are playing both sides of the fence at the same time. Nothing unusual. Democrats are using the OWS protestors the same as the Republicans used the Tea Party protestors.

Bush = Obama
Obama = Bush

It's always been that way. It's just that people are finally figuring it out.

What Obama does about Iran I think depends on what action he thinks will net him the most votes.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
So, let me see if I have this right.

Bush
Iraq
Afghanistan

Obama
Iraq
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Libya
Congo
....and now Iran.

And Bush is the "warmonger"? Where is Code Pink!?

So Bush, who started 2 wars, is not a warmonger ? They are both warmongers

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I was outside about five minutes ago with my dog, and as usual i was watching the skies.

I am in the North of England (Carlisle) to be exact.

I saw four twin engine Fighters flying fast and not information.

Looks like night drills. Don't know if they were British or American.

Haven't seen many aircraft for ages.

Maybe nothing at all.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
The head of the military must be an utter idiot. USA with all the debts still going to war? Does the government seriously think that anyone will stay behind this war and support the troops?

The "head of the military i.e. commander in chief" is the Nobel peace prize winning civilian occupying the oval office. Nobody"goes to "war" or even a "kinetic action"without hims saying so. Used to be congress but we know where that's at lately ...
You voted for him !( I didnt)...
edit on 17-10-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

If the US attempts to attack Iran, I can be certain of only one thing...OWS is gonna look like a happy tourist event compared to the demonstrations that will follow. The only thing that would prevent mass demonstration would be a 9-11esque attack (if not false flag, then allowed to happen). I don't think we are looking at WWIII anytime soon without the people having a say first.

I agree that if TPTB start a plunge into yet another war on this planet, there will be millions upon millions rising up around the world and marching into the halls at their Capitols, making the Oct15 OccupyTogether worldwide demos appear like a day in the park with an extended family. However, from my perspective in the bleachers, no future large scale false-flag attack would cause demonstrations to diminish at all - it would multiply the masses exponentially (backed by many good people in high positions in this world) until TPTB are finally cornered and dealt with.

The Fear Barrier is indeed being broken in the hearts and minds of Humankind.

The collective consciousness binding Humanity, not just in America, but around the world, is incrementally rising to a higher vibration. It's very subtle - one cannot see the wind itself and only recognizes its presence when it blows the leaves, chills our skin, blows down structures. A celestial "Wind" is moving across our planet now which cannot itself be seen, but it is assisting Humanity in becoming greater than the sum of all its parts (a Rolling Revolution, if you will) -- retooling DNA molecules and raising a veil that has long tamped down our ability to poke our heads above the waters of illusion in this world.

Those who are unable to break from the vibration of greed, avarice, ego, superiority/inferiority complex, will simply lapse into a frenzy of attacking one another as they go down in their impotence. Looking back on this year 2011 so far, one cannot help but see that the populations have indeed risen up to new heights while at the same time, this saber rattling by US/Israel/Saudi Arabia govts over Iran (sibling infighting, really) in such a time as this, indicates to me that TPTB are panicked and are beginning to eat their own.

IMHO.
edit on 17-10-2011 by earth2mayavision because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join