It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Begins Huge Military Maneuvers Aimed at Iran

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Exactly what ive been trying to say on every thread that brings up this topic.

Originally posted by tmpxvx
take a chill pill people, first of all... have u read the site, infowars...seriously, how reliable source is this? heh..cmon now.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
US and Israel will stop their selfish wars
until the world is in flame

they dont care about the innocent arabs/persian who will die
they dont care about the US troops who are ready to die for "FREEDOM"

OWS might be the only chance we the people can say NO to Obama
OWA is the only chance to avert another illegal war

We need to continu to Occupy Wall Street before the elites occupy the world
and bring judgement day on everyone

I don't think having people standing in the streets will stop them.
Look it's obama that supports these occupiers.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever

The iron sheik is from Iran.

Actually, both he and Nikolai Volkoff were Italian.

The russian bear was a force to be reckoned with

Iron Sheik briefly turned into Col. Mustafa later in his career, supporting Sgt. Slaughter, who had betrayed the US by supporting Iraq during the first Gulf War.

Mustafa, of course, was from Iraq, before turning back into Iron Sheik and once again hailing from Iran.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If you really look at this article from InfoWars, you see there's no factual evidence whatsoever. No sources, not even anonymous ones. This could be accurate as hell or completely fabricated. That's the problem with Alex Jones' stuff...it's like he just dreams it up and puts it out there and they dress it all up with "official" quotes that come from no one in particular.

Good article here about how the misinformation gets started... I like this site for a more "common sense" look at things (ha ha) Eye on Iran — Eye on Iran — Tensions Rise as United States Increases Military Presence Says InfoWars

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have been reading up many threads about the US and Iran and the escalations between I believe it "could" turn into some war but it would be a risk to taken to the fact what state the economy is in now. But I live in te UK and there has been quite a media silence to what has been going off but I have noticed a lot advertisements on many UK channel of British Army Infantry Recruitment and I remembered years ago at a young age the same sort of propaganda was on TV before the Iraq war but its strange all of the sudden there's been tons of these. But it could otherwise be as normal.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This will most certainly be the beginning of WW3. China will not stand by on idle, and Russia will be glad to jump in. I am an American, and I am against any strikes on Iran over a made up terror plot recently in my country. Far too many false flag operations going on for me to believe in the war on terror any longer.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Guess who pushed who on who

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/912d8f236cf4.jpg[/atsimg]

I LOVE PICTURES THEY OFFER UP THE EVIDENCE ON DECEIT, LIARS, CON ARTISTS,

This is the MOST damning evidence, and lets not forget who gave Saddam poison mustard gas and the helicopter delivery equipment to disperse it...DONALD RUMSFELD !

TYRANNY IS WHAT WE HAVE IN THE US GOV'T.

ONLY THE 2nd AMENDMENT WILL REMEDY IT.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
This will most certainly be the beginning of WW3. China will not stand by on idle, and Russia will be glad to jump in.

Neither China or Russia will "jump" in... They will make a lot of noise in the press, and at the UN, and support Iran and Syria covertly.

China and Russia would much rather watch the USA self-destruct in another costly war.

Truth be known, they actually want this war, even more than US warmongers and Israelis do.

Hopefully there is no war, or attacks on Iran.

Could go either way right now... If instigators and operatives have their way, and aren't stopped.. ?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gfthree7

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever

The iron sheik is from Iran.

Actually, both he and Nikolai Volkoff were Italian.

The russian bear was a force to be reckoned with

Iron Sheik briefly turned into Col. Mustafa later in his career, supporting Sgt. Slaughter, who had betrayed the US by supporting Iraq during the first Gulf War.

Mustafa, of course, was from Iraq, before turning back into Iron Sheik and once again hailing from Iran.

I know this guy. He's a total gentleman despite anything anybody says about the potential psyops that the WWE/F is running.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Alex Jones had a show a few weeks ago about how the elite were being controlled by aliens!!

What a freaking idiot. There will be no attack on Iran next week or the week after etc. I promise!!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
This will most certainly be the beginning of WW3. China will not stand by on idle, and Russia will be glad to jump in. I am an American, and I am against any strikes on Iran over a made up terror plot recently in my country. Far too many false flag operations going on for me to believe in the war on terror any longer.

Proof please?

Don't make a statement without being ready to back it up....

Neither China, nor Russia wants anything to do with war right now.... Russia is broke, and China is too busy trying to find fresh water for their people.... The U.S. is also broke, but has ignorant politicians believing that war creates jobs, and since Obama wants jobs created, the wars will continue.... simple really

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
As usual proven tactic - a false flag will be execute

An Iraqi or Saudis official will become a sacrifice goat (assassinated/kidnapped).
"Evidence" found within 1 week, point to Iran.
Iran accused of "expanding their interest" to Iraq .... or....
Iran accused of "revenge on Saudis" (actually I still dont get it why Iran want to kill the Saudis)
Operation Whateva Storm start moving asset back into Iraq (to protect Iraq!), at same time, try to buy Pakistan (more money dump in!) and Turkey (nego about greek and israel oil dispute).
Asset accumulation reach peak in Iraq and ready for 2nd step false flag/accusations.
Accusation of Iran WMD/Nuke - kablooey

or

Another false flag, Turkey, Cyprus and Greece is the sacrifice goat
Israel bring up the Turkey oil field dispute and attack Turkey.
Turkey retaliate, Greece and Israel ask NATO help.
Turkey ask the Arabs help, Iran raise hand to help
War actually shifted to Iran instead of Turkey
Turkey and Iran backed by Arabs, China and Russia vs NATO backed by Israel, Greece and USA
kabloooeyy

hmm I think we should watch Iraq but the other one is good too.

edit on 19-10-2011 by NullVoid because: typo

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
any updates ? photos ? evidence ?

anything ?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
No nothing because NOTHING IS GONNA HAPPEN!!! This was all reported by Alex Jones and Debka. 'Nuff said.

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
any updates ? photos ? evidence ?

anything ?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Fail

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
You can't take Alex Jones seriously or any 'news' on infowars. He's a known fear mongerer and has exaggerated and even downright lied about some very important stuff. He may throw some truth in now and then to appear legitimate. This is the hook. Hopefully, you and others will come to learn this and not be influenced or stressed unnecessarily.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SecondAmendmentUser

So Rumsfeld shook hands with Saddam? Don't presidents from two countries do that?

Russia and USA
www.armybase.us...

China and USA
img.ibtimes.com...

Soviet Russia and USA, during Cold War
media-1.web.britannica.com...

If I understand correctly what your trying to say, your wrong.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
www.thetotalcollapse.com...
Not sure who or what to beleive these days

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join