It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Begins Huge Military Maneuvers Aimed at Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
The American people will never agree to another war. The country will spiral into chaos. Too many negatives will happen. The way I see it, the following will occur. Please remember this is just my opinion.

1) Israel strikes Iran with US backing.
2) Turkey gets fed up with Israel and attacks them.
3) Syria, Iran and Turkey (along with anyone else) go after Israel.
4) US in turn now expands their fight against Turkey and Syria
5) China, being allied with Iran, and already pissed off at us over their currency situation, dumps our debt.
6) Our economy collapses. The situation in the middle east shoots gas prices higher than ever before.
7) America retaliates against China.
8) China and Russia attack American interests in the middle east.
9) World War 3

Now again this is just simply my opinion of the situation. Frankly I don't think any of this will happen because I believe Congress and Obama would have to have balls of steel to even attempt action against Iran, simply because of American views. The man promised to get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan and yet we are in more conflict than ever before. If we (the US) did in fact get involved in more conflicts you can bet they would try and re-enact the draft, because there is frankly no one left to fight. I have friends in the military and some of them have been on 5 or more tours already!

What I would HOPE to see happen is that things simply cool off. We tell Israel if they want to go after Iran go ahead, but it will be without our support. We need to STOP getting into all these stupid conflicts for no reason. There is ZERO benefit to us as a nation. Only to a select few and of course to that troublesome little country who is our "greatest ally".

As the information says on this website this has been planned long ago.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Albert Pike and the Three World Wars

They said it was coming and here it is. But what can we do to stop it? How to we stop THEM?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Of course,they have oil.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by Ben81

mhhhmmm.

I see.

Nice parlor switch-em game.

Any other deep knowledge you wish to bestow upon us?

Depends of your question

What do you not agree with in my last reply ??
i need some deeper thoughs of yours

thanks

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I saw that coming the governments need the whole look over hear to avoid the loss of power there about to face. The people are fed up across the globe with the endless wars and corruption in every branch of governments. Don't worry a pointless war will change your view Obama wants his 2nd term and he thinks this will get it for him. IMO we should abandon Isreal and let the reap what they have sown for the last 60 years. I can see this getting bad since Iran has some nice new missile's from Russia and China to protect there air space. This isn't going to be like Iraq in the first war where we jump in when there troops are spread thin or the 2nd when sanctions left there equipment out dated and broke. They have been buying near top of the line weapons from Russia and China for years.
I am American and i am having a hard time with what the whole beef with Iran is really about. Let me guess they have oil. Sure they can make nukes but that isn't a large concern they would need 40-50 years and testing to make one that would be a concern. Its a little harder than slamming 2 80 lbs balls of uranium together in a aluminum tube like they tough back in school 20+ years ago. I bet they don't touch on nuke physics anymore.
Sad that we have been invading the starting spots of civilization over the last 10 years what are we looking for. Afganistan had the Arians ( far northern part near Turkmenistan) Iraq had the summerians and so does iran. Most will just shrug it off as nothing but its kinda fishy and i can't put my finger on it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
reply to post by Domo1

Found an archive of it:
chanarchive.org...

Read through the whole thread and it's as credible as any State Department poster on 4chan before...

Well, we'll see I guess.

It doesn't matter if he's right or not at this point, so after reading every piece of information he posted, and some others posted, I have come to the conclusion that I don't care and neither should you.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Another illegal war which the American people will pay expensively for.

It is time that OWS and everyone who are unhappy with the state of things pick up pace. I can easily see how Obama and his henchmen will want to see this battle executed before people rise up to their rightful rebellion.

The world cannot sustain another war.

I firmly agree that Ahmejinidad has a rhetoric that doesn't keep ring with a peaceful world in balance, but neither does the rhetoric of those who dictate what goes on within the US or those supporting the US. Danmark as well, has some weak leaders who seem to blindly trust what goes on in the world based on allied intelligence. There's no logic reasoning or thinking out of the box.

Get out on the streets people, and start protesting this lust for war that all our leaders are fulfilling for the private institutions!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I would think if obama does this he will be impeached. But from what I have seen him do, and knowing NOBODY cares about anything anymore... he will do what ever he wants. If anyone did care or gave a single sh17 about this country, he would already be out of office.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

another jew rothschild loveing goyim..... read this:

I took Carolan's discovery a step further utilizing the lunar-based Hebrew calendar. What I found is the tendency is for mass panics to develop in between the full moon and new moon in the second half of the 7th month on the lunar calendar which is generally equivalent to the period between Tishrei 15 and Tishrei 30 on the Hebrew calendar (usually late-October on the Gregorian calendar). During this Hebrew calendar window, the following major "panics" took place:

13 October 1857 = Panic of 1857 = 25th of Tishrei, 5618

24 September 1869 = Black Friday in 1869 = 19th of Tishrei, 5630

29 October 1929 = 1929 Stock Market Crash = 25th of Tishrei, 5690

26 October 1962 = Cuban Missile Crisis = 28th of Tishrei, 5723

24 October 1973 = Yom Kippur Arab/Israeli War = 28th of Tishrei, 5734

19 October 1987 = 1987 Black Monday Crash = 26th of Tishrei, 5748

13 October 1989 = 1989 Friday the 13th Crash = 14th of Tishrei, 5750

27 October 1997 = 1997 Asian Financial Crisis = 26th of Tishrei, 5758

24 October 2008 = 2008 Financial Crisis = 25th of Tishrei, 5769

Note that I've included in the list above the October 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis and October 1973 Arab/Israeli Yom Kippur War since, while not reflected in major stock market crashes, these historical crises were still effectively mass panics. This was signified on both occasions by the fact that the highest DEFCON nuclear alerts ever were reached during these crises, actually peaking right into the same time frame of the 7th lunar month as when the stock market crashes in 1929 and 1987 climaxed.

Also note that the 1907 Banker's Panic climaxed into late October, but the Hebrew calendar has this occurring in the first half of Cheshvan, which is usually November on the Gregorian calendar. This highlights that the use of the Hebrew calendar is not entirely accurate but provides a decent way of assessing where one is in the annual lunar calendar most years.

thespiritoftruth.blogspot.com...

like I said all major crisis are during jewish festivals,you goyim

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
I would think if obama does this he will be impeached. But from what I have seen him do, and knowing NOBODY cares about anything anymore... he will do what ever he wants. If anyone did care or gave a single sh17 about this country, he would already be out of office.
If people gave a crap, he never would have been voted in office.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR

We have only 1 chance of avoiding a major war
if OWS succeed

YT vid from thread : One Marine v 30 Police - Occupy Times Square - Cops lose

Its really starting to get big
Cops are completely surrounded by thousand of people really pissed
if more people get involved .. Obama might listen before the riot really start to get worst

If Obama listen to OWS .. America have a chance to survive
If Obama DONT listen to OWS .. the riots will get more violent and WW3 will start

Now only Obama can do something .. if he still have a soul
he will know .. it is time to act and take a uturn for the best path

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by warsight
I saw that coming the governments need the whole look over hear to avoid the loss of power there about to face. The people are fed up across the globe with the endless wars and corruption in every branch of governments. Don't worry a pointless war will change your view Obama wants his 2nd term and he thinks this will get it for him. IMO we should abandon Isreal and let the reap what they have sown for the last 60 years. I can see this getting bad since Iran has some nice new missile's from Russia and China to protect there air space. This isn't going to be like Iraq in the first war where we jump in when there troops are spread thin or the 2nd when sanctions left there equipment out dated and broke. They have been buying near top of the line weapons from Russia and China for years.
I am American and i am having a hard time with what the whole beef with Iran is really about. Let me guess they have oil. Sure they can make nukes but that isn't a large concern they would need 40-50 years and testing to make one that would be a concern. Its a little harder than slamming 2 80 lbs balls of uranium together in a aluminum tube like they tough back in school 20+ years ago. I bet they don't touch on nuke physics anymore.
Sad that we have been invading the starting spots of civilization over the last 10 years what are we looking for. Afganistan had the Arians ( far northern part near Turkmenistan) Iraq had the summerians and so does iran. Most will just shrug it off as nothing but its kinda fishy and i can't put my finger on it.

I follow your line of thought and it makes sense, but what of those places the US has not targeted that hold greatly ancient civilizations and their remains? The Indus Valley? All the sites in Turkey that are at LEAST 10,000 years old? No invasions or even war hawk wing-flapping.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

what are you ? a moloch worshipper?

Why do you have a cross as your avatar spawn of moloch and lucifer...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

Hey, not saying I believed it or thought it was credible. Just a good troll and wow it got bad at the end there.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
with barack "mr.transparency" obama i wouldn't be surprised if the u.s. attacked iran.

the last person to hold office that was as sneaky as barry soetoro was richard nixon.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I say we go after Iran. Honestly, it sucks - sure, but you have to look at it in the long-run. There's obviously some things you don't know or the government wouldn't do it. My great uncle makes radars for missiles. Believe me when I say HE DOESNT WANT TO DO IT BUT THERE IS A REASON. (I don't know that reason

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Its time someone say ITS ENOUGHT

it's enought

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

Seeing your account name ... i doubt answering your question would do you much good.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

Originally posted by Ben81

Its time someone say ITS ENOUGHT

it's enought

If only it was that simple

Lets resonate on that though till 2012
we might have a big change

Someone Somewhere ... will say ITS ENOUGHT
after seeing the thread about the 17 walking by peoples who didnt even care having a bleeding child in the street crying for help after being crush by 2 truck
Where do we live in the universe to have such
zombies compassionless creature not caring a bit

ITS F****IN ENOUGHT

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zippidee
I wonder if they anticipate provocation? I live west of Dayton Air Force Base (appx 65 miles) and every couple of weeks a pair of fighter jets fly over my property on some sort of meneuvers. Its an awesome sight and my son and I always run outside to watch them for the brief instance that they are visible. Well, with that said, this weekend we were really treated to quite the aireal show. We saw four F16's screaming by multiple times, 6 A-10 Warthogs and several Chinook Helicopters. This took place off and on all weekend. Could they be fortifying National Defence, expecting retalliation of some sort?

I live about 30-35 miles south of Wright Patterson AFB (the base you mentioned) If you stay up super late, you can watch planes fly overhead all night, most of them running silent..... It usually looks like one plane is trying to sneak in, while 1 or 2 more try to intercept. Its really cool, except they do it at less than combat speeds.... but its still fun to watch. They usually send the ground troops out to the lake here in MH-47's and drop em in one spot, so they can march through the woods, and get picked up in another spot.

The terrain near my house, where they do these drills is nothing like you would see in Iran, so who knows what they are really training for.

I don't hope for a war with Iran.... Not that I fear losing, because thats the last thing I would worry about with them.... but I do worry that it will escalate, and bring more and more countries into it.

All the people saying they hate America should rephrase it a bit.... You really hate the American Government.... Its people are not running this country... heck, I didn't vote for over 98% of who is in office, but I am judged by their actions.

I don't judge the French because they haven't won a war..... I don't judge Muslims as a whole because they have a radical sect that likes to kill people in the name of Islam... Why should we Americans be judged as a whole for who is in office? Judge me for my beliefs, and not the beliefs of others - THANK YOU!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

TDawg, it's time to look up reasons the military would reject someone, dontcha think?

Besides ATS needs you here

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join