It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - Maximum Alert!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
Sorry but it's too hard to take anything Alex Jones says seriously. All he is, is a drama merchant, who has cried wolf too many times in the past to listen to him now.

He has two tricks.. predicting the obvious, and predicting the absurd. All used for hype and drama on his show.

Add in a little media manipulation, and pandering to the lowest common denominator... and there ya have it.. a successful little cult of a radio show. Too bad most of his shows are 99% bluster and 1% substance.
I can agree with U a little byte as in John 9... But the Vatican like AJ is a great Drama Merchant also... Of the past always being used to god smack us with guilt... So as why there is also John 3:16... As U better not forget the moment in front of your now face

Mr X-ULTRA/PR... Praying my posts on this quantum thread is not off topic... I gave ATS free plugs on Youtubes Alex Jones channel

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Thank you Alex Jones.....I know that nothing will happen now you have brought it to the attention of the public.

If Alex Jones said.....Everything is fine....Then I would be worried.

Thank you OP.....good thread

edit on 14-10-2011 by dontlaughthink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I know AJ has upset a lot of folks and his full on approach isn't to everyone's liking, personally I put it down to the passion he feels for the subject matter, I feel at least some of the attacks on him are disinfo. he is a bit like marmite - you either love him or hate him.

I still remember the last time AJ was so animated - a few months before 9/11 attacks, 25th July 2001, to be exact when he said a False Flag attack would happen in New york and that an American Asset would be blamed, he even named that asset as Bin Laden............. now you can dislike him and call him a fear mongering so and so, but he called it exactly as it turned out, I do believe the interview is still available on You Tube - it is worth watching again.

On the strength of AJ's last "Warning" and how it played out - I'm willing to accept it as a credible possibility and refrain from implying he is some sort of "Nut Job".

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I honestly cant believe Alex Jones hasnt randomly disappeared......This guy constantly goes after the most powerful people in the world and goes untouched...Incredible if you ask me, you would think that some "accident" would of happened by now, similar to the DC Madam who stated on his show that she wasnt suicidal and a couple weeks later was found dead from an apparent suicide....Going after the super elite takes major balls....

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Ah another famous Alex Jones prediction...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
100 bucks says nothing happens.. Alex Jones is a agent provocateur.. Look at how he confuses his own audience with regard to Iran.. Is America or Israel good? No. But Iran is no better. They have their own proxies in Hizbolla, Hamas and Syria, all of which are funded by Iranian monies. Iran is the powerhouse of the region and thet intend on expurgating Israel from "dar al Islam"...

Whats so #ing difficult to understand!!? Iran is a theocratic, shari'a law ruled society. Israel is a non-Islamic, JEWISH presence in what was before Islamic land (and before that, it belong to the Jews for some 1500 years). Could there be anymore of a motive or reasoning for their stance against Israel? And yet the majority of people agree "Israel and america want to take over Iran"... This despite Irans 12.6 million man Bisaj "army of the oppressed". Clearly this shi'ite, twelver country awaiting the coming of the "imam mahdi" is preparing for a massive war.

Alex Jones is pure evil. The guy is an agent of disinformation.He has people believing complete nonsense, which makes no sense given the above context.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

How many hundreds of predictions/warnings does this guy have to get wrong before everyone starts to question him and his motives? I'm pretty sure he's even already predicted Iran war "within weeks" a dozen times already in the last few years...

He saw the news headline of the supposed Iran backed assassination attempt and really went out on a limb predicting the obvious that something further might happen knowing even if he's wrong his sheeple will still follow him and he'll just pretend he never predicted it, or it was "delayed" and move on to the next hot topic. Sad thing is he knows that if he keeps screaming these predictions everyday eventually he might get something somewhat right by sheer chance and then he'll cash in on that one big time and convince everyone to ignore the other thousand times he was wrong, kinda like cold reading, this guy is the John Edwards of conspiracies.

Pretty sure I would be dead and vaporized at least a dozen times by now if Alex Jones' claims were remotely accurate, so thank god he's just a scumbag liar and fearmongerer cashing in on people's gullibility and paranoia.
edit on 14-10-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I thought this was the announcement of his new book or something.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
I honestly cant believe Alex Jones hasnt randomly disappeared......This guy constantly goes after the most powerful people in the world and goes untouched...Incredible if you ask me, you would think that some "accident" would of happened by now, similar to the DC Madam who stated on his show that she wasnt suicidal and a couple weeks later was found dead from an apparent suicide....Going after the super elite takes major balls....
made of Organic meat on a flying plate of gluten free spaghetti... is no different than who are the 'super extraterrestrial elite' that AJ is going after
... Maybeee... he goes to his DUMB office at Area 51 by vaCUuMIN tube train every day... to get his Ai debriefings from the BIG BRAIN web-bot too...
... When will the 'end of time' conspiracy... need to sell more INFOWARRIOR propaganda and become a bigger Gospal according to Alex Jones spread his word of forbidden knowledge end
... BUT always back home by dinner time... of course... Pass the SALT please

Jesus(aka? maybe the "I" on top)... "I have cast fire upon the world, and
, I'm guarding it until it blazes."... So chill out

Mr X-ULTRA/PEOPLE/\YOUR/\PEOPLE... just asking how we can get AJ on the Piers Morgan toe show(i really LUV him too)
... that the 2 seem to B avoiding each other like... it will be the "WAR OF THE INFO WORLDS"... of what's truth or conspiracy... maybe throw in a little perfect trifecta with... Benjamin Creme of the corn crop... and... wait for it... YEP!!!... the one and only... feed the starving and save Planet 'O'... RAj Patel... What the hell... It's WW3 in 2B or Not 2B a few weeks... GOT GALACTIC POPCORN

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
What i appreciate is sometimes the messenger however critical he might be at times has the ability to keep the inevitable off for a bit.
Thanks Alex, the Military Industrial Complex might, and i mean MIGHT, stop with their plans for awhile.

TY, Alex

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I stopped listening to Alex Jones after he said that US citizens deemed a threat to the 'NWO' would be dragged from their homes and shot in the street. This guy is nuts, and as Dr Bronner says, our worst enemy: mixing truth with fiction to trick people.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Are some of you people bitching, whining, and killing the messenger (Alex Jones), THE SAME people who agree that 9/11 was an inside job, the Federal Reserve and big banks are corrupt, the government is manufacturing terror plots (the same people who go on Alex's show like Col. Anthony Shafer are in other media outlets saying the same thing - the government is making up terror plots), the Bid Laden death was a hoax, the Iranian assassination plot is a hoax, both sides of the political isle are funded by the same corporations and banks and essentially make the same decisions on big issues, and that there might be some really extremely wealthy people that like to meet together and plan world events?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Ah another winey baby thread about Alex being disinfo... Who hired the kids?

Originally posted by warrenite
I stopped listening to Alex Jones after he said that US citizens deemed a threat to the 'NWO' would be dragged from their homes and shot in the street. This guy is nuts, and as Dr Bronner says, our worst enemy: mixing truth with fiction to trick people.

You do know he was talking about the future when he said that? Anyway it's not far fetched, the police state will drag you out of your house and shoot you. THATS A FACT!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicWaterGate

Originally posted by jhn7537
made of Organic meat on a flying plate of gluten free spaghetti... is no different than who are the 'super extraterrestrial elite' that AJ is going after
... Maybeee... he goes to his DUMB office at Area 51 by vaCUuMIN tube train every day... to get his Ai debriefings from the BIG BRAIN web-bot too...
... When will the 'end of time' conspiracy... need to sell more INFOWARRIOR propaganda and become a bigger Gospal according to Alex Jones spread his word of forbidden knowledge end
... BUT always back home by dinner time... of course... Pass the SALT please

Jesus(aka? maybe the "I" on top)... "I have cast fire upon the world, and
, I'm guarding it until it blazes."... So chill out

Mr X-ULTRA/PEOPLE/\YOUR/\PEOPLE... just asking how we can get AJ on the Piers Morgan toe show(i really LUV him too)
... that the 2 seem to B avoiding each other like... it will be the "WAR OF THE INFO WORLDS"... of what's truth or conspiracy... maybe throw in a little perfect trifecta with... Benjamin Creme of the corn crop... and... wait for it... YEP!!!... the one and only... feed the starving and save Planet 'O'... RAj Patel... What the hell... It's WW3 in 2B or Not 2B a few weeks... GOT GALACTIC POPCORN

This response gave me a headache while reading it....Why do you got to add all that crap?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Wow! You know i would have thought the same thing considering the events of the last few days.

But now that Alex Jones has told us its going to happen, I feel much better that nothing at all is going to go down. Whew!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Is Maximum Alert color bar the color of Alex Jones or is it the same color bar we all use?
And the color of money is... the color of views is... the color of panic in the streets is...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Messenger does not equal message.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PunchingBag80

I think Alex gets bonus checks in the mail whenever he does one of his stark raving madmen episodes, because what he accomplishes, for them, when he does that, it to make the entire opposition movement look crazy, and I get the sense that's part of his job description, as a type of loosely controlled oppostion.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by quedup

Iran doesn't currently have any missles that can hit the heartland of America and when the Potus says War then i will start running around like a chicken with it's head cut off til then Yawn.

Do we know for sure they do not have one of their subs off our coast? Or one of their allies such as North Korea, or China? All those boats include Iranian can carry weapons quite capable of hitting parts of the coast including Hawaii and Alaska. We are good but can we guarantee no one can slip through our net of protection on our coastal waters? We are really stretched thin now, and it is very possible we are vulnerable in several areas, not to mention sleeper terrorists that can act with impunity. We really need to tread lightly on this because they do have Missiles capable of reaching every US base in the Middle East.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Theres no such thing as ww3. You all dont make it that far

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join