It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - Maximum Alert!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Alex has never really lied, he just exaggerates a lot of events that often turn out to be quite minuscule... he has been a constant fighter for freedom and truth and I think that at least should be acknowledged. Give credit where credit is due.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Seriously, didn't we on ATS know that Iran would be the next country on the "hitlist"?

USA and Iran have been flirting with each other for a while now...and we anticipated there to be friction, & consequently war between the two countries.

I didn't need Alex "Raging Bull" Jones to tell me what's gonna go down.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForeverDusk
Alex has never really lied, he just exaggerates a lot of events that often turn out to be quite minuscule... he has been a constant fighter for freedom and truth and I think that at least should be acknowledged. Give credit where credit is due.

He "just exaggerates", and being a "fighter for freedom and truth" are not compatible with each other.

AJ is a Dick, fond of being popular with the ignorant crowd and in love with the sound of his own voice.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
USA and Iran have been flirting with each other for a while now...and we anticipated there to be friction, & consequently war between the two countries.

Sounds like two kids squaring off in a school yard.

Is this what humanity is about in the 21st century?!

Absurd.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
World War III = III World vs USA

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by consciousgod

World War III = III World vs USA

I like our odds....

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Is Alex ever not on maximum alert?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Attack Iran within 2 weeks? Sorry but Iran isn't a small country, I don't know what he means by 'attack' but Iran has heap loads of soldiers, potential conscripts and fanatical civilians who in the Iraq/Iran war used themselves to detonate landmines for their soldiers to then storm through. Starting a conflict with Iran will take loads of planning and preparation, not to mention manpower that we probably don't have available at this time. A war with Iran is not something the American public will want, imo it will cost even more US lives than Iraq.

I think Alex Jones is either scare mongering, just poorly informed or knows about a secret mission that's guna go ahead. The US may not like Iran but to attack them n would be a diplomatic nightmare and stir trouble all over the shot.

I've said this many times and I will again. War with Iran will be costly in our soldiers lives, very costly indeed, we should not do it and I'm sure the US and the UK won't.
edit on 10/10/2011 by clintdelicious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Is this what humanity is about in the 21st century?!

Absurd.

No, this is what humanity has been about for every century.

Absurdity... oh and sex.
edit on 14-10-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
While everyone is distracted with the Occupy Wall Street Protests they're carrying out their evil plans to start WW111.

Really?......you'd think that something as HUGE as WW3 would need a bigger distraction than a couple of college kids wrapped in tablecloths singing in unison.....

get a grip fella.....

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Obama orders U.S. troops to Invade African!!!!!

orders U.S. troops to help chase down African 'army' leader.
LINK

any know how to play the game Risk?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ill copy and post what I wrote a day ago in another thread....

"The Obama administration’s fabricated terror plot blamed on Iran represents the green light for an Israeli attack on Iran set to take place within the next two weeks, according to confidential military sources who spoke with Alex Jones"

Okay, I don't get why people actually take Infowars as a credible website. 100% chance this article is B.S., and Israel and/or the US will NOT attack Iran within the next two weeks or even close to that time frame, if they even do.

How many times has he said he had "We have documentation", "Credible", "Confidential", "High Level", sources? And look how many times he gets proved wrong like a idiot.

Good day.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
lol, while you prepare for ww3 im gonna prepare, to live life in a #ed up world.. Where nothing is fair, and im going to get mine for my family. Because i will take it if i have to, i just dont care about this absurd morality.. Not even slightly

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Starling

Go back to ww II, that got the economy moving again because of all the machinery that had to be built, it created hundreds of thousands of jobs.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What exactly are the states going to use to invade Iran? Theres been no buildup and the U.S. forces are spread all over the world atm. How about a putting a little thought into the things you hear before getting to far ahead of yourself.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
lol yeah seems alex jones was right he just wasn't in the right continent.

troops in Africa so i guess he was half right.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I think we all see what is coming. What can be done?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by quedup

Iran doesn't currently have any missles that can hit the heartland of America and when the Potus says War then i will start running around like a chicken with it's head cut off til then Yawn.

True, but they have a navy. And I'm pretty sure the last stink with Iran involved them staging warships off the U.S. East coast.

I'm not a Jones fan btw, quite the opposite actually.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by quedup

As many others do....I have had the feeling that WW3 is right around the corner......and that this war will be contained in the Middle East.....I really don't know what to do...other than hope, watch and pray.

I'm with you on the Next World War being around the corner but I don't think it could ever be contained in any way - if it fires up it will quickely go global - it would start in the Middle East but certainly wouldn't end there.

The Middle East is being weakened and eroded for good reason - there's a secret Crusade in the offing and the Map will be changed forever if this War comes to pass.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
reply to post by quedup

I think we all see what is coming. What can be done?

From where I'm sitting - Not A Damn Thing - If this is what TPTB want - this is what they'll get and we'll all pay a very heavy price.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join