It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - Maximum Alert!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Alex is giving warning that US will attack Iran within 2 weeks:

www.youtube.com...#!

Strange how I also read that Russia has already started a large Anti Terror Exercise on Thursday!
www.onlinenews.com.pk...

While everyone is distracted with the Occupy Wall Street Protests they're carrying out their evil plans to start WW111.

Look Up and Look around folks.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
It's better than just sitting around and doing nothing while letting them carry out the base of those plans but I hear what you're saying.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Couple of incoming missiles from Iran would soon put an immediate stop to all the protests and TPTB know it.

+39 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Maximum Alert!?!

Is this the same Alex Jones that was screaming his head off about Y2K and the swine flu? Give me a break.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Maximum alert because alex fricking jones says so?

Wow.........i really dont have anything to add.

Lol @ "maximum alert!"

Im going to start every thread title with that in it from now on...

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Given the current situation with Iran and Obamas bumped charges against them - they're itching to go into Iran and have been for a long time - so whatever you may think of AJ - I'd pay attention to this one.

Something has to give soon and I for one hope AJ is wrong but .......

We only have two weeks to wait.
edit on 14-10-2011 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
If Alex Jones really is an agent, he could be doing one of two things:
1) He could be giving false information, and spreading fear.
2) He could be giving false information and then when the people stop listening to him he could be giving real information and no one would be the wiser.
I honestly think any act on foreign soil is just more fuel for the fire that burns in the war mongerers' heart.
We need to stop feeding the troops with racism, hating and loony-tune lies.
Let peace take over, PLEASE.

edit on 14-10-2011 by PunchingBag80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Given the current situation with Iran and Obamas bumped charges against them - they're itching to go into Iran and have been for a long time - so whatever you may think of AJ - I'd pay attention to this one.

Something has to give soon and I for one hope AJ is wrong but .......

I know....but Alex Jones is the king of fearmongering.

Nothing will happen. It never does. It just gets predicted it will 349 times a day/365 days of the year.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

its not a matter of if, its a matter of when
i dont know if it will be in 2 weeks but the us will invaid iran eventually
we all know theyve wanted to for years

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
My first flash when the news came out was< pretext for war .
The rest of the propaganda machine will soon swing into the same rhetoric if real.
Alex may just have hit one lucky here because it could really happen.....
Y2K notwithstanding.........

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DonaldIvory
reply to post by quedup

Maximum Alert!?!

Is this the same Alex Jones that was screaming his head off about Y2K and the swine flu? Give me a break.
Alex was never screaming his head off about swine flu. At first he was skeptical and later went on to say it was totally overhyped and/or genetically engineered on purpose. Not only that he was one of the largest figures in alternative media to expose baxter's mixup with H5N1 and H3N2 vaccine
edit on 14-10-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Yawn

Alex Jones

Wake Me Up When It's Important

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

reply to post by quedup

Maximum Alert!?!

What?

Alex Jones said the Swine Flu was a fear-mongering hoax crafted by TPTB. The day the whole story broke he said that clearly, and kept saying it for days afterwards.

You need to get your memory checked.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
WW111 will definitely not start by accident - it has been in the planning for a very long time and the chess pieces are already lined up - does anyone else have any ideas on how to get all those protesters off the streets - what they're all demanding will never be given.

Corporate Powers are in no way going to give in to anything - they will do what they've always done - step around it.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv

reply to post by quedup

Maximum Alert!?!

Alex was never screaming his head off about swine flu. At first he was skeptical and later went on to say it was totally overhyped and/or genetically engineered on purpose. Not only that he was one of the largest figures in alternative media to expose baxter's mixup with H5N1 and H3N2 vaccine
edit on 14-10-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

Exactly. That's the truth.

Why do all the anti- AJ people have to resort to outright lies and disinformation to insult him?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Yawn

Alex Jones

Wake Me Up When It's Important

Hope a missile doesn't do that for you.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Given the language we're seeing, Alex Jones is probably right this time. He's following the trend though, no leading it. I'd say most well informed people could predict the same 2 week time period and have a better than average chance of being proven right. Not what I'd call real serious insight on his part for this 'maximum alert'...lol

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by PunchingBag80
If Alex Jones really is an agent, he could be doing one of two things:
1) He could be giving false information, and spreading fear.
2) He could be giving false information and then when the people stop listening to him he could be giving real information and no one would be the wiser.
I honestly think any act on foreign soil is just more fuel for the fire that burns in the war mongerers' heart.
We need to stop feeding the troops with racism, hating and loony-tune lies.
Let peace take over, PLEASE.

edit on 14-10-2011 by PunchingBag80 because: (no reason given)

Alex Jones is 100% anti-war.

He is anti-corporate theft.

He is anti-authority.

No matter who he is an agent for, they must be the good guys.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Iran doesn't currently have any missles that can hit the heartland of America and when the Potus says War then i will start running around like a chicken with it's head cut off til then Yawn.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You're right - anyone with any insight can guess what is coming next - but if you or I shouted it from the rooftops - would anyone listen? I think not!

Alex has the advantage there mate!

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join