It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - Maximum Alert!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by quedup

Iran doesn't currently have any missles that can hit the heartland of America and when the Potus says War then i will start running around like a chicken with it's head cut off til then Yawn.

Maybe. We don't know that for sure though.

Israel supposedly doesn't have any admitted nuclear weapons either.
North Korea supposedly didn't test a small nuke a few years ago.
And the USA and Russia supposedly don't have UFO technology or secrets about it.

Let's be realistic here.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

reply to post by quedup

Iran doesn't currently have any missles that can hit the heartland of America and when the Potus says War then i will start running around like a chicken with it's head cut off til then Yawn.

I wouldn't be too sure about what they have or don't have or who their friends are! They're quite capable of throwing something that would shake the whole world.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Alarmist much?

Put what you know in one hand and what you don't know in the other which one is going to be the fullest sorry but conjecture and speculation doesn't fly in Neo's handbook of the end is nigh.

No matter what time will tell and we got miles to go and miles of factual evidence before i jump on the oh God oh God were all gone die bandwagon.

Sorry that's how the Neo rolls.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I agree , A.J has caused more trouble than enough over the years by jumping the gun ALOT...... saying that , if people cant smell something in the air , then they need to stop for a second and think about the past year or so, and look at the build up of american preassure on foreign countries........ Iran and Syria will be next , and it will be very soon , but AJ is a fearmongerer , and since his video of bohemian grove was released , ive had my suspicions about him ....... if we get angry and riled up about something , theyve got a reason to stamp us down ... they use people like AJ to get that kind of reaction.
In simple terms , Alex Jones is an ignorant , self centered, fearmongering liar.
But .......... america WILL attack Iran and Syria , most probably this year too.... thats why theyre trying to whip up a storm with this "on american soil" bulltish. Look at "911" - if you beleive your at risk you back the attack - .... 1 question , have Al-Qaeda ever pulled off a job like that anywhere in the world - before - or - after- "911" ??

You see the problem here is , america is sitting on alot of nukes, and wants a chance to bomb someone - and with their track record of telling big fat lies to start trouble, theyve got the perfect scapegoat - Iran , it has nuclear capabilities , and is basiclly run by a bunch of gun toting criminals (oh the similarity ), but - using Iran as the new Bin Laden ..... weather its war , or - depopulation - they`ll get their way , they`ll use those bombs , and they wont regret a single life lost.

Me ? im gonna die some day , so i wont go out kicking and screaming ..... i`ll see that nuke light up the sky, light up a spliff, and think of bob ....

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery......None but ourselves can free our mind......Woh, have no fear for atomic energy.....'Cause none of them-a can-a stop-a the time.......How long shall they kill our prophets...While we stand aside and look?....Yes, some say it's just a part of it.....We've got to fullfill the book" -Bob Marley-Redemption Song-

Blame the Book

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Infowars = the new "beforeitsnews.com".

Alex sure has flushed ANY, which was small to begin with, credibility his site gained ovet the past two years. Seriously. Infowars needs to start being regulated by mods almost as much as GLP on here.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Alarmist much?

Sorry Muzzleflash,I will have to agree with Neo on this one. All of Alex Jones stories are Maximum Alert! Every last one of them.Loudspeaker in BOTH hands.........................

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Alarmist much?

Sorry Muzzleflash,I will have to agree with Neo on this one. All of Alex Jones stories are Maximum Alert! Every last one of them.Loudspeaker in BOTH hands.........................

Alex Apart - do you really think that Iran is not in their sights and they need a way to change things on a Global Scale - it's coming alright. War is a very profitable industry and right now they need to make some money.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I'm on a conspiracy website right?

The media and the TPTB are controlling all venues of information right?

Alex Jones is still talking, being linked to, making video's and the topic of conversation.

If he was a random joe from florida you wouldn't even know his name.

As hard as it is to believe, he's part of the propaganda machine. Face it.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Ron Paul warned us of this war over a year ago.

edit on 14-10-2011 by Rhino5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

Originally posted by sonnny1

Alarmist much?

Alex Apart - do you really think that Iran is not in their sights and they need a way to change things on a Global Scale - it's coming alright. War is a very profitable industry and right now they need to make some money.

Well sure,Obama is a Warmonger,I thought ALL Liberals who voted him in,knew that?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
alex said the swine flu was a hoax and a bunch of overhyped crap u must not listen to his show

while i dont take everything he says as the gospel considering their on the news saying iran has ties to this new terror plot # i would pay attention to this

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

No they don't.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
WWIII sounds like a

A) Great jobs program
B) De-population method
C) Economic stimulus for the war machine
D) Way to move the New Order of the World Agenda forward
E) All of the Above

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Alarmist much?

Put what you know in one hand and what you don't know in the other which one is going to be the fullest sorry but conjecture and speculation doesn't fly in Neo's handbook of the end is nigh.

No matter what time will tell and we got miles to go and miles of factual evidence before i jump on the oh God oh God were all gone die bandwagon.

Sorry that's how the Neo rolls.

Narcissist much?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by InformationAccount
WWIII sounds like a

A) Great jobs program
B) De-population method
E) All of the Above

I agree with B), C) and D).
But A)?...what jobs program?
Is everybody expected to be a soldier?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Only problem I have with Jones is his over the top antics.

For the most part, mostly everything I've heard through info wars has been more informative then anything I've seen on the MSM ever. He links to MSM articles as well as Alternative Media Articles.

He turns many people off, because he is loud. Sure he personally profits from the show (it's his career), but he's woke up more people then anyone on this forum (fact). He's done more for the cause, then anyone here. Hater's are going to hate. Call it fear mongering, but the truth is scary. He is mongering truth.

He's the only Media Personality I've seen who was Anti Bush and Anti Obama. His message has never changed, but has only evolved. Granted, people bring up y2k, but you need to realize that the waking up process takes time for us all to understand the scoop of things. When we initially wake up, we learn some things... As we become more aware, we learn more. This is true with everyone, including Jones.

We have 2 weeks to see if this alert means anything.... This is a conspiracy website after all, why jump the gun on a Prediction before the time has elapsed just biased upon opinion of the Man?

Side note: Anyone who claims Jones fear mongered Swine Flu is wrong. He warned people about the Vaccinations causing harm, and the Swine Flu being used to force people to inoculate ( I know three people who were forced to inoculate for Jobs personally). If memory serves me correctly, it was the MSM fear mongering and pushing inoculations for Swine Flu, not Jones. And we all know how that turned out....

edit on 14-10-2011 by squidboy because: Typo

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
"Dont forget to purchase your GI-Joe infowars.com tee-shirt, mugs, water filters, wristbands; its all there at infowars.com. Spread the message virally by going to infowars.com and purchasing these items. Support the cause by purchasing..."

Most realistic info he gave me in that video. The other stuff is speculation. However, the Whitehouse would never come out and use the word "war" in the media unless they planned on it.

By the way I think the tee-shirt is cool.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starling

WWIII sounds like a

A) Great jobs program
B) De-population method
E) All of the Above

Not everyone is expected to be a soldier, someone has to make the bombs and and tanks

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starling

WWIII sounds like a

A) Great jobs program
B) De-population method
E) All of the Above

Not everyone is expected to be a soldier, someone has to make the bombs and and tanks

You got it all in one! IT'S THE PERFECT CRIME and what makes it perfect is that people can't believe that their own Government would do such a thing - yeah right!

Nothing has changed - all wars start for the same reasons but because memory goes to the grave with previous generations they get away with it.

AND THE SAME FAMILIES SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH!

edit on 14-10-2011 by quedup because: further information

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Iran does not have the capability to launch a missile to America. So we can all sleep easy. Unlike the Iranians, who are far more likely to get their country destroyed by bombs and missiles. But they are brown people, so we shouldnt care.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join