It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - Maximum Alert!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

Nothing has changed

AND THE SAME FAMILIES SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH!

Head up quedup

I don't think it's because they are evil or that they desire to drink blood.

I think it's becuase they realize just how insignificant they really are in the grand scheme of things.

A micro second in time.

Given the charge what would you do to unite the earth and end the wars?

Would you prefer to have no direction at all?
edit on 14-10-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by quedup

Iran doesn't currently have any missles that can hit the heartland of America and when the Potus says War then i will start running around like a chicken with it's head cut off til then Yawn.

I wonder whos intelligence you are relying on - would it be the same intelligence that told us Sadaam Husain had stockpiles of Biological Weapons - the reason for us going into Iraq.

They only have to hit Israel and that would be like hitting the heartland of America oh and Egypt may just assist and that other Islamic State who have always spoken with fork tongue Pakistan - Now I wonder why US is wanting to get in their back yard too. MMmmm

No I think I'd rather believe AJ

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Many on this site including myself have stated numerous times that a major war involving many states (world war) will likely happen before global economic collapse is allowed to be realized.

There's many reasons to think this, as there are many incentives to have one from the top down once the cards are laid out in just the right order.

It may not be within two weeks, but once enough pressure builds up, it's a done deal.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by InformationAccount

Nothing has changed

AND THE SAME FAMILIES SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH!

Head up quedup

I don't think it's because they are evil or that they desire to drink blood.

I think it's becuase they realize just how insignificant they really are in the grand scheme of things.

A micro second in time.

Given the charge what would you do to unite the earth and end the wars?

Would you prefer to have no direction at all?
edit on 14-10-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't like the problem but first thing I'd do would be to leave each to their own and allow the populations of each country to do as they always have (and will again one day) and live within their own cultures - it is the natural thing to do.
The only oversight should be is that we should trade with eachother in a fare way relative to global peace.

Once you start interfering in the affairs of others by trying to take control - you're asking for trouble.

I get on very well with my neighbours but I'm sure that would change if they moved into my home with me and my family - it just doesn't work.

Each to their own!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Iran does not have the capability to launch a missile to America. So we can all sleep easy. Unlike the Iranians, who are far more likely to get their country destroyed by bombs and missiles. But they are brown people, so we shouldnt care.

It absurd to even think Iran would launch a missile here, let alone a nuke. People who think Iran's leadership is gonna pull that are living in some delusional world. Iran would cease to exist if that happened. All this hype about nuke attacks by them is malarkey. Ron Paul has been right all along about this. Even if they had a nuke, they wouldn't use it on us...that would be suicide. Seriously......

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
no end in sight

us government is like worst than an alien invasion, or nov 8's ELE comet cluster

going down the list of countries on earth and BLOWING THEM ALL UP.

gosh if et's exist, they should wipe US off the map before it US takes the whole world down with it.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Maximum alert because alex fricking jones says so?

Wow.........i really dont have anything to add.

Lol @ "maximum alert!"

Im going to start every thread title with that in it from now on...
Face it, the man does have an ego as big as the Universe, but he knows his stuff. Like it or not.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
If no attack happens within 2 weeks, will all you Alex Jones fans please stop worshiping him?? No because Alex will say something like "Aw they didn't do it because we reported on it anananananananand Obama will be impeached within 5 weeks"

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I think some are forgetting the bigger picture here... we need to get rid of bashing AJ so much and look at some things. I mean, is the guy Important in this situation? Why is everyone saying Iran has no missiles? from what I have learned from paying attention to not only Alt. sources AND MSM sources... Iran has MAJOR capacity non Nuclear,(that we know of) Ballistic cruise missiles with a rang minimum of 125 miles... and wasn't it announced that Iran was placing some of its navy 25 miles off of America's coastal boarders, in International waters of course... Now my math is elementary, but you can do some damage at a 100 mile distance depending what position and or target taken, and we know that if they can strap weapons on the back of an Izusu Mighty Max P/U... Im sure they can launch a cruise missle from a shrimp boat.. I am not fear mongering, just being practical. We have no policy allowing ANY political,or Military data or relations other than the ones we have had for decades now... the only factions that truly know are 1. Iran 2. their allies, and 3. the Allies that sold them Tech, Weapons and Materials to build such things. We poopoo and say oh Mad Mahmoud is at it again oh and AJ is mongering again... I think we need to step back and look at facts right now and face the reality that This could happen in a couple weeks or a year or two, (I'm with the 2 weeks 2 months feeling), And Iran's Allies? Russia, China, Argentina, North Korea, Cuba, and those are just a few... IMHO... I don't think ANY prediction of WWIII is off the mark even if it is AJ's ..
edit on 14-10-2011 by willie75 because: had to add levity some things/topics get to heavy..

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Too bad Iran doesn't have the ability to deliver a payload to the US via rockets or bombers.

Thank you, please play again

nd wasn't it announced that Iran was placing some of its navy 25 miles off of America's coastal boarders, in International waters of course.

you mean this story?

Source

Iran plans to send ships to the Atlantic to create a strong presence near the U.S. coastline, it has been reported. The announcement came from top Iranian naval officer, Rear Admiral Habibollah Sayari, according to media sources. 'The Navy of the Iranian Army will have a powerful presence near the United States borders,' its state-run Islamic Republic News Agency said yesterday. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

but lets not forget this part:

The naval unit plans to establish direct contact with the U.S. when it hits the Gulf of Mexico, a commander in the Iranian navy said. Officials in the Pentagon strongly denied any planned port visits by the Iranians. Pentagon spokesman, Captain John Kirby, said: 'We've been pushing freedom of the seas for years and the Iranian navy can go wherever it wants.' One senior official echoed Capt Kirby, but added: 'They might have some company.' Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

now that the dailymail has you sweating, read this:

It would be nearly impossible for Iran's navy to threaten the U.S. coast with warships, military experts said Wednesday. Overnight Tuesday, Iranian state news quoted a commander as saying his country plans to have a "powerful presence" near the U.S. border. A Pentagon spokesman responded Wednesday by questioning if Iran was capable of carrying out the stated plan.George Little told reporters that Iran has the right to send vessels into international waters, but "whether they can truly project naval power beyond the region is another question." Advertisement "I wouldn't read too much into what came out of Iran today," Little said, adding: "I think what is said and what is actually done can be two different things."

Iran lacks battleships or aircraft carriers. Its forces are capable of patrolling the Persian Gulf and sailing a short distance in the Indian Ocean, Herrmann said, but keeping ships stationed near the United States, so far from Iran, would be too expensive for the government

[url=http://articles.cnn.com/2011-09-28/middleeast/world_meast_iran-navy_1_iranian-announcement-iranian-state-news-iran-today?_s=PM:MIDDLEEAST]Source[ /url]

But again, all of this ignores a very simple fact. Anything Iran does in an act of hostility towards the US, Israel, or any of their allies, spells certain doom for Iran, swift, horrific, certain doom. not only can they not afford this in reality, they can't afford the outcome of any action, they will literally be carpet bombed into oblivion, case closed.

Now I get the fact that a lot of people have been, well I guess brainwashed, into believing that every Iranian is an evil bloodthirsty terrorist willing to die to try to harm you. I get that you've been spoon fed this and actually come to believe it, how can you not? All angles of your media including some alternative media, are pushing this agenda.

Just like how they convinced you that the Afghans were all bloodthirsty terrorists willing to die to harm you. Just like how they convinced you that the Iraqis were all bloodthirsty terrorists willing to die to harm you.

I'm willing to be my life on the fact that some people from each of these groups indeed irrationally hates me. That's not the whole and is not representative of the whole.

The fact is, up until Bozo the booze clown labeled Iran part of the "Axis of Evil", the US was making great headway with relations with Iran. They are, as insane as it may sound, very western in many ways. Many people from various religions live there in peace. In fact, over 25000 Jews live there in peace so much so that they refused Israels offer to immigrate to Israel.

Iran doesn't have a nuke, and doesn't poses the equipment to produce one, and won't for some time. And thanks to Israel, they are running quite short on nuclear scientists. Iran has made various offers and concessions to appease the Us and Israel about their peaceful nuclear power program, going so far as to offer to have the uranium shipped to a third party (Russia?) for enrichment, ensuring they can't divert any for a clandestine nuclear power program.

The first time this was offered the US questioned the authenticity of the offer (I think it was Hillary), I believe the offer has been modified and is still on the table, to be ignored by Obama of course.

The US has warships, as well as Israel, and I think there are some Canadian frigates in the gulf now too, all poised to strike Iran when allowed. And, this is entirely legal.

So is Iran placing warships off the coast of North America.

Even if TSHTF and Iran, insanely, tries to strike, they have limited capabilities with conventional weapons. they have no aircraft carriers or battleships.

In fact, I'd suspect that if it came to it, Iran might get 1 shot off before the entire fleet is sunk by US subs. Beyond that, you can bet your butt the US would be intercepting communications or jamming them outright.

And let us not forget the Drunken drug smoking used car salesman who met a undercover dea agent and apparently tried to plan to assassinate the Saudi ambassador. Scary right? Not really, as with all the other cases, this will turn out to be entrapment. Beyond that, it's ludicrous to think the Iranian government or military had anything to do with this.

And why exactly would they want a Mexican drug cartel to assassinate a Saudi Ambassador that has no power at all and would be instantly replaced? They can strike inside Saudi Arabia and kill actual royals, why outsource it in such a unsophisticated, and sloppy, manner?

Oh well, at least they have had the guy in custody since SEPTEMBER.

Seriously guys, don't fall for this crap and support more murder, you may think it's removing an "enemy" but in reality, you are just polarizing an entire region against you and ensuring a never ending supply of enemies.

Wait, wasn't that the entire plan all along?
edit on 14-10-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by InformationAccount

You do realise a country has to go into debt to go to war right? Especially you guys you have no money so further into debt you go couldn't think of anything more stupid to do really. Wars are the reason you guys are in this problem too you got out of WW1 because of the gold then WW2 got out of that because you sold your dollar as being better than gold and now you have nothing but devalued paper. Yeah great idea this war stuff isn't it best option would be stop having wars pay debts and get rid of central banks the only ones who win are the bankers or did you just forget about all that?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I am glad you can deduct my ignorance, by pulling just 1 quote...
all I am saying is this Drop the Dog and Pony shows, Forget what you read and see on the cover and read between the lines, man.

Do I want war? No
Do I think all Afghani, Pakistani, Iraqi, Irani, peoples are "blood thirsty terrorist" ? No
Do I have a proclivity to believe everything I read? No
Do I believe I am in control over what or which ever Governments agenda is pursued beyond the limits of public knowledge? No
There is a greater threat involved here, and we cannot just avert our eyes from it. and it all starts with thinking we all have the answers.. which I do not... I do my best not to fear monger, I just speculate on what I consume and share when I feel necessary .
I don't let Bullhorn Blaring Town Criers lead me to believe the sky is Falling, Nor do I believe some anti "what ever" that tell me I am way off base. is going to sway me from what I perceive as to be points of noted interest. there's more to the stories being propagandized here; some are outright lies, and some are gargantuan, unbelievable truths... but just remember there is always a "man/men or woman/women" behind the curtain, and a sliver of truth to every flight of fantasy or lie.
with all that said, I would rather Err on the side of being prepared and nothing ever happen, then to be on the squatter and the last words uttered from my lips being "Oh #" instead of I love you..

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I love how a topic goes from being informative to people arguing over whether AJ is worth watching, whether AJ is someone to listen too, etc...

I got an idea if you hate AJ, disagree with AJ, or find he is a tool, just ignore those posts.
Arguing amongst ourselves about opinions and beliefs is similar to how politicians rules countries. It shouldn't surprise us Government is dysfunctional. The entire population is.

It's always fight, fight and fight some more. Whether physically or mentally.

Chaos. Enightment comes when you put down your defenses and open yourself up to the alternatives and stop being a judgemental sloth. It certainly doesn't come from just being an ATS member and arguing your side of things.
It's ok to let others believe their right and know their not without having to convince them of anything.
edit on 14-10-2011 by EspyderMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

He has been trapped in the new information war.

may be you have seen the info-war is being started and people are involved intentionally or in-intentionally.

I have seen lots of repeated threads on ATS , which people are involved in different groups , commenting about Iran.

Like most of you believe , The whole story is a new false flag and a distraction at the same time.

23. Create bigger distractions. If the above does not seem to be working to distract from sensitive issues, or to prevent unwanted media coverage of unstoppable events such as trials, create bigger news stories (or treat them as such) to distract the multitudes.

The 25 Rules of Disinformation

American govt is very concerned about OWS- Occupy Wall Street and other movements in America and is trying to distract American people from what is happening right now in the streets.

1. They distract people who are looking and pursuing OWS
2. They are attacking minorities left on the streets.
3. There will be an opporyunity to unite the people with govt in US.
4. It is more time for TPTB to live in the US.
5. There is more chance and opportunity for US govt to invade other countries in Middle East.
6. TPTB will earn more money as American pay taxes to invade other countries.
7. Iran as the alone standing country against TPTB is in danger.

my thread about this :

This is Information war. Are you ready ?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

And what exactly makes you think they are not willing to commit suicide for "the greater good"? If anything, they'll want to scar America as much as possible, because they know they are going down any ways... So far, the countries invaded by the USA had no means of striking back, but Iran is a different cookie.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by PunchingBag80
If Alex Jones really is an agent, he could be doing one of two things:
1) He could be giving false information, and spreading fear.
2) He could be giving false information and then when the people stop listening to him he could be giving real information and no one would be the wiser.

edit on 14-10-2011 by PunchingBag80 because: (no reason given)

And what IN THE WORLD would be the point of that?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Couple of incoming missiles from Iran would soon put an immediate stop to all the protests and TPTB know it.

Lolwut? You have got to be joking. Incomming missles from Iran? They would be shotdown as soon as they launched. Starting another war would just bring in more protesters and i would be tempted to go myself becaus ei'm tired of having to shell out money for needless wars while the 4th Roman Empire goes about conquering the world and forcefully shoving Demoncracy down other nations throats. This is expansionalism, not isolationsism. You people need to wake up and smell the burning toast.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RationalDespair

Not actually true. If any person or country wishes to see the end of America, or indeed the 'west' all they need to do is watch.

The governments have already ensured that our countries are depleted and doomed.

The only chance we have now of recovery is to radically change.

No country, not Russia, not China, not Iran or Syria need to do anything to hurt the US, UK/Europe, our governments have done enough.

Any act of war will be from the failing countries, wishing to reclaim their status.

It's sad, but true.

Namaste
edit on 14-10-2011 by Threegirls because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

As many others do....I have had the feeling that WW3 is right around the corner......and that this war will be contained in the Middle East.....I really don't know what to do...other than hope, watch and pray.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Im old and listened to AJ back before Y2K... I didnt listen to him after his y2k fraud.

In his own words...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-10-2011 by Advantage because: youtube link.. grrr!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join