It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - Maximum Alert!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well, when your government gets caught running guns (allegedly), we may need WW3 to distract the populace.

I haven't watched the vid. yet, but will do so shortly.

Peace

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a joke.

He screeches about everything being a form of oppression and control, yet he blathers on and on about religion - the biggest tool of oppression ever created by man.

His show is five minutes of shouting followed by 25 minutes of advertisements for everything the well-heeled paranoid needs.

The only thing Alex deserves credit for is perfecting the art of getting rich off of the paranoid delusions of his audience.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

You must listen to his show a lot, because you obviously have him down pat. I'm sure he thanks you for listening regardless.

Peace

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Jones is a mixed bag. I'm not sure what to make of him most days. I will say he is overly emotional though and that tends to impede his thought process. Sometimes he is so far from rational I have to ask if he was smoking an illicit substance before he hit the airwaves. He really is the king of the black helicopter set though and I enjoy listening to him now and again.

I tend to think I'm a fair woman-He's got two weeks.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The thing is, like one poster already touched on. Anyone could see what's coming. I notice many are blowing it off because Alex agrees with that ? Shoot the messenger if it makes you feel better but don't forget the message.

edit on 14-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Originally posted by quedup

Originally posted by neo96
Yawn

Alex Jones

Wake Me Up When It's Important

Hope a missile doesn't do that for you.

What missile? Iran has zero capability of striking anywhere except Iraq, and limited strikes on Israel.

If anything strikes the US, you can rest assured that it has support from our own government.

Now, us striking Iran, or letting Israel strike Iran is a HUGE possibility and I fully expect it to happen before next summer. 2 weeks seems premature, but possible.
edit on 14-10-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
LOL @ "This is a MEGA RED ALERT!"

So, will he be ostracized when two weeks passes and we do not launch a war on Iran, or will there be a new "update" as to how the conspiracy is thickening and the plot is changing?

Everytime I tune into his show - every time - I hear something to this effect, "This is probably one of the most important stories I could ever tell you. IT IS HAPPENING NOW!"

*switch to commercial about buying emergency food and generators*

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I can't believe that ANYONE who is supposedly "awake" listens to Alex Jones.
2nd line.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
People should be more concerned with revolutionary guard terrorist cells planted deep within this country who are just waiting for the green light that's what you all should be thinking about.

Personally don't think any action will be more than drone strikes or parking a nimitz carrier off their coast and have at it or staging grounds in afghanistan and iraq for the time being.

They have all been playing a chess game for the past few decades moving their pawns to the right place ready to pounce at the right time.

I have to clarify what i said here War is coming there is no doubt of that and the time is getting closer within the next 5 years but not in 2 weeks.

Any action taken has only one purpose to take the heat of the current administration for gunwalker,fast and furious,solyndra and lightsquared this is what they call a misdirection further validating my beliefs that Alex Jones the boy who cried wolf is wrong in this case its close to a new election cycle.

If the current Potus wants any chance of having a second term it will not be a full scale war but it will amount nothing to a pot shot.
edit on 14-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TimeSpiral

That's the world we live in and I truely see the humor you've touched on.

Sort of a,
the missiles are in the air folks, we'll be back after these messages, kind of thing.

We have to pay some bills people, but when we comeback we'll have, streaming live to you, at least two.
At least, well most likely not any less than two missles striking Manhatten. Plus, pluuuus we're gonna be talking to, and on and on.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Oh there is definetly gonna be a War people but not the kind that Alex Jones or anyone else would have you believe. This is a Spiritual War people will be fighting for their very lives on every level.

Of course the Governments are going to fight over control and scramble to maintain power, but it was never theirs to begin with.......That was an illusion that perhaps we all fell for.

Be Good to your Families, neighbors and friends make wise choices in the coming months perhaps years and don't be greedy with ANYTHING.......Material possesions can be destroyed and rebuilt, people can not.

Last but definetly not least.........PRAY to God for forgiveness because we have all trampled on his generosity, long suffering and kindness, despite what we have done to his good name and his original vision for a perfect world!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

The way that things seem to be playing out,the real loser of the piece will most likely be Israel,IF they launch a pre-emptive strike against Iran's Nuclear infrastructure.

If I were the Israeli's I would think long and hard about this,you will be left to take the fallout on your own.I really wouldn't count on US intervention in this one,after all they have"played their part" by supplying Israel with munitions,just my opinion,but I believe that this is exactly how the US administration would like this played out.
i.e from a distance whilst keeping their hands"clean"

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Sat all you want about AJ.
His site is the one that opened my eyes to the coruption around us and the lies that are being told.
The information that he supplied is the same information that lead me to do more research and eventually led me here to this site.

Thank you Alex Jones.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Sorry but it's too hard to take anything Alex Jones says seriously. All he is, is a drama merchant, who has cried wolf too many times in the past to listen to him now.

He has two tricks.. predicting the obvious, and predicting the absurd. All used for hype and drama on his show.

Add in a little media manipulation, and pandering to the lowest common denominator... and there ya have it.. a successful little cult of a radio show. Too bad most of his shows are 99% bluster and 1% substance.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

PSALMS 77 QUANTUM MAXIMUM OTHER BACK SIDE ALERT

TAKE THE EZEKIEL 38 MAGOG... EZEKIEL 7 CHALLENGE AGAIN

AS AiJ "VERILY" SAID: "WW3 IS ABOUT TO BEGIN."

NOW IS THE TIME TO PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR FAITH IS... DONATE EVERY $1 U HAVE TO THE COMMING INFOWAR MONEYNUKE FUNDRAISER ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED... THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO DEFEAT THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL/NEPHILIAM GLOBALIST... USE THERE MONEY AGAINST THEM (insert edit here)

Disclosure project and Aliens created the constitution legalities hold CosmicWaterGate harmless agreement: By reading this you agreed,
and will ask first your perfessional legal adviser or authoritative non entertainment only figure weather Tesla machines if U should not pay your banks debt collector demands,morgatages,car payments,IRS taxes etc... Due to the fact Alex Jones says WW3/MAGOG-WAR is about to begin in 2 earth time weeks... if they can wait to get paid on this hopefully coming Xmas... till we ALL SEE what happens END TIME again thing... 'BUTT JOINT' I Jordan Maxwell UNDERSTAND... it's only all about Jobs and Money

Mr X-ULTRA/RETICULI... wondering if the earth magnetic fields collapsing... and the fly me to the FULL MOON... has something to do with Zeta gray aliens getting high on the mountain with Jesus pondering what to do with all the kingdoms and money of Earth... having a weird 'apocalyptic language' sense of humor... because they watch to many Holywood 'quantum project blue beam' movies together... Must be gooood fruty stuff
/

edit on 14-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: PROVERBS 17:16... But... Galactic command still LUVs U... Alex E Jones

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicWaterGate

PSALMS 77 QUANTUM MAXIMUM OTHER BACK SIDE ALERT

TAKE THE EZEKIEL 38 MAGOG... EZEKIEL 7 CHALLENGE AGAIN

AS AiJ "VERILY" SAID: "WW3 IS ABOUT TO BEGIN."

NOW IS THE TIME TO PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR FAITH IS... DONATE EVERY $1 U HAVE TO THE COMMING INFOWAR MONEYNUKE FUNDRAISER ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED... THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO DEFEAT THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL/NEPHILIAM GLOBALIST... USE THERE MONEY AGAINST THEM

Disclosure project and Aliens created the constitution legalities hold CosmicWaterGate harmless agreement: By reading this you agreed,
and will ask first your perfessional legal adviser or authoritative non entertainment only figure weather Tesla machines if U should not pay your banks debt collector demands,morgatages,car payments,IRS taxes etc... Due to the fact Alex Jones says WW3/MAGOG-WAR is about to begin in 2 earth time weeks... if they can wait to get paid on this hopefully coming Xmas... till we ALL SEE what happens END TIME again thing... 'BUTT JOINT' I Jordan Maxwell UNDERSTAND... it's only all about Jobs and Money

Mr X-ULTRA/RETICULI... wondering if the earth magnetic fields collapsing... and the fly me to the FULL MOON... has something to do with Zeta gray aliens getting high on the mountain with Jesus pondering what to do with all the kingdoms and money of Earth... having a weird 'apocalyptic language' sense of humor... because they watch to many Holywood 'quantum project blue beam' movies together... Must be gooood fruty stuff
/
GET YOUR INFO-WARRIOR TRIBAL T-shirts NOW... w(h)ile the world last... and as an eXtra bonus... The first 100 will get a free Bumper stickerThat says... 'Gently Rear End Me If You Think It's WW3'

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
America will not attack Iran until they leave Afgan/Iraq. America simply does not have enough troops to send over there, or enough equipment for a war with Iran. Same with Britain.

If Iran does get attacked, it will be from Israel or Saudi Arabia, not America/Britain.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

"People should be more concerned with revolutionary guard terrorist cells planted deep within this country who are just waiting for the green light that's what you all should be thinking about."

Oh no!!.. the boogie man really is under my bed?.. lol. Not scared, worried or concerned. Even if this fairy tale comes true.. Americans kill plenty of foreigners, what goes around comes around..

Jones..eh, self serving drama monger who at times comes up with decent alternative news.. like all sources, not evidence or proof.. just information.

Go ahead.. attack another nation of fiercely proud people that hasn't attacked anyone.. great idea. When they do, I hope China, Russia and the other evil doers so called jump in and put a stop to the insult to humanity orchestrated by GOP & DNC dear leaders.. useful idiot lackeys for the globalists.

But something tells me they're all in on it, upper echelons of banker compromised govts scheme to maintain control... a grand chess match of the likes that have been going on for centuries... and with history as a lesson.. US soil will get served like wwii Germany did and or crumble like Rome... complete with a new boss.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by seenavv

Originally posted by DonaldIvory
reply to post by quedup

Maximum Alert!?!

Is this the same Alex Jones that was screaming his head off about Y2K and the swine flu? Give me a break.
Alex was never screaming his head off about swine flu. At first he was skeptical and later went on to say it was totally overhyped and/or genetically engineered on purpose. Not only that he was one of the largest figures in alternative media to expose baxter's mixup with H5N1 and H3N2 vaccine
edit on 14-10-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

Exactly. That's the truth.

Why do all the anti- AJ people have to resort to outright lies and disinformation to insult him?

Because we have to stoop to his level to confront him

kidding, but really we have been looking to go to war with Iran for a while now. They really layed the groundwork for this heavily so it would not suprise me. Gotta do some more reading before I can say anything.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Why does every Alex Jones thread have to have "Sorry but it's too hard to take anything Alex Jones says seriously." blah blah blah.... When in fact Alex is serious?

Alex is the biggest contributor to information that anyone can find for themselves, so why wine like little babies that he is crying wolf etc. when in fact you could find this info without him? He's just a figurehead who finds important information, he is entitled to his own opinions and that is why people listen to him.

If Alex Jones says Maximum Alert, then there must be something important, Right? You guys go wine all you want about Alex. The big bad wolf is out there, ready to eat fat little piggies that live in stick houses and cry about Alex Jones.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join