It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - Maximum Alert!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

I think we all see what is coming.

What can be done?

Absolutly nothing

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
What exactly are the states going to use to invade Iran? Theres been no buildup and the U.S. forces are spread all over the world atm. How about a putting a little thought into the things you hear before getting to far ahead of yourself.

They are spread around the world - how convenient! The build up has gone on for years - Strategic Footholds they're called.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
I honestly cant believe Alex Jones hasnt randomly disappeared......This guy constantly goes after the most powerful people in the world and goes untouched...Incredible if you ask me, you would think that some "accident" would of happened by now, similar to the DC Madam who stated on his show that she wasnt suicidal and a couple weeks later was found dead from an apparent suicide....Going after the super elite takes major balls....

It's by him being so loud and controversial that keeps him safe - it would be a bit TOO obvious if he suddenly disappeared. Having said that a Diana accident is always a poss or a Heart Attack where they could blame his High Blood Pressure as the cause.

Mmm I don't know - this is an area that makes me doubt what he says - still on the fence.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Thanks for all your replies folks - again AJ sets the ball rolling and often causes a thread to be side tracked but on this occasion I think the message was heard and the messenger pretty much took second place. Given the current climate - it's anyones guess and like a couple of members stated - 'What Can We Do Anyway' and as we all know - the answer is 'Nothing' - Sweet Jack All.

When I hear that they're rolling out Conscription - then I'll pat AJ on the back and say 'Thanks for the Heads Up'

Stay safe and alert you guys!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I Like this picture.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

I like this one - it's my favorite -
www.flickr.com...

Just as Off Topic but never mind.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I really hope we hit Iran soon! They can ot keep going the way they are without punishment. If Obama ordered the attack it would be the best thing he has done his whole time in office. I REALLY HOPE IT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
did you know that he predicted 9.11

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a big piece of Brown ....

that is all

Edit to add no he did not predict anything
edit on 15-10-2011 by rightuos because: yea

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DonaldIvory

Isn't everything on Alex Jones a "Maximum Alert"?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I predict that the US will NOT invade Iran.

The US has had a war footing with Iran for about 40 years. The nation is mostly young, mostly sick of religious rule and MOSTLY supportive of Western ways if we would just quit putting troops on their border and being huge jerks.

The ONLY thing propping up the old religious cleric's theocracy, is the threat of US invasion. Likewise, I figure that this LATEST threat to attack Iran is merely something to create fear and distract from the Occupy Wall Street movement. Iran's rulers have been "frenemies" with US rulers for some time. I still remember Iran/Contra where Ollie North ran coc aine into the US to pay for weapons that shipped to the Hard-right anti-US religious factions in Iran. Is there any reason to think that this policy changed by the mere show of a trial that did little but slap a few wrists and keep people glued to the TV News?

However, I could be wrong, and perhaps the overzealous entrapment of an FBI agent of some used Iranian car salesman will be used as provocation to unleash Hell on millions of innocent people in Iran -- it's not the first time we've used some vaguely connected party to justify murder. An attack on Iran would make the US very unsafe, and really kill our economy. So it's a Win/Win for the economic royalists either way.

It's good to be the king.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerman24
I really hope we hit Iran soon! They can ot keep going the way they are without punishment. If Obama ordered the attack it would be the best thing he has done his whole time in office. I REALLY HOPE IT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really wish people like yourself were a little more knowledgeable about how the average person of Iran is NOT our enemy and that Wars are not a good way to solve problems. The ONLY thing propping up the authoritarians in Iran is the threat of violence WE have supported.

The balance of fear only really helps those selling the fear.

I'm pretty sure that MOST Iranians don't want to have bombs land on your head -- so the world is lucky that you are NOT in charge.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Maximum alert because alex fricking jones says so? Wow.........i really dont have anything to add.

Then at the end of the video he's selling T-Shirts, water filters, and video's.

This guy is making ALOT of money fear mongering. Disgusting.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Oh dear...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Look folks, this is the way Alex comes out as right regardless of what happens with Iran...

If Iran IS attacked by Israel/USA, He claims, "See, I told you so".

If Iran IS NOT attacked by Israel/USA, He says, "See our maximum alert worked and, by exposure, we stopped WWIII."

nufsaid
edit on 15-10-2011 by romanmel because: typo

edit on 15-10-2011 by romanmel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It won't happen within the next two weeks. It takes more than two weeks just to plan an invasion.
Just more fear mongering.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

really dood

you fast tracking or some thing

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

It's going to take alot more than the 180,000 troops currently split on both sides of Iran to succesfully invade. Sorry i'm not buying anything under 500,000, but hey that's just my opinion and we all know what those are worth.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Facilities will be bombed

War will be declared.

AT WORST(but probably unlikely). Israel will be hit by a dirty bomb...

Iran and everyone supporting them will be flattened.

The End... No questions asked... No world war 3 that would entail having russia to care or iran to start attacking europe with some secret nukes getting everyone to blame everyone. In a war of attrition iran will always lose though. So world war III is an exaggeration on the situation.

War is bad but America have nothing to gain by randomly declaring war unless they bomb irani nuclear facilities and iran counters.
edit on 15-10-2011 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

World War 111. HOLY MATRIMONY, whatever happened to the other 109?

I wouldn't put to much credence in anything Alex Jones say's. He's in it for the $$. However, with all the crap thats going on, you do need to look at the other hand and see whats up.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join