It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major influx in Chemtrails over past few days?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

In addition to my first post to you, here are details of another interesting and informative link www.lightwatcher.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'm not sure I buy all this chemtrail stuff. I was talking to a friend today who believes in them and he was saying they are spraying Aluminum and Berylium (or something like that) to control weather and he also believes that there is a culling because more and more people are getting COPD , Asthma etc.

If they wanted to kill a whole load of people they could do it biologically. Maybe we've just got more air traffic these days I dunno... Where I live most of the summer has had clear blue skies...and now the fall is coming in my friend is saying there's chemtrails... a lot of this is common sense...It's cloudy because...it's the fall...

There's no solid proof...where is the proof...has someone come forward and said yes I pilot/control one of these drones/planes.

I haven't had time to read all previous replies and if someone has come up with solid evidence I would be happy to go back and read the post....
So far I think it's all claptrap!...sorry!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I'm in Connecticut, USA and the sky was nothing but chem-trail "X's" and Grids all day!!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

They arent chemtrails....they arent even contrails...they are whats commonly known as...clouds

If you saw how they layered out over the day you wouldn't be so quick to call them cloud. They started off as stringy lines in the sky and then spread like a canopy over everything.

And that is exactly what a lot of contrails will do under the right conditions
Contrails are essentially cumulus clouds. Only tin foil hat wearing, irrational people who are ignorant of atmospheric science and look for patterns and conspiracies in everything think they are huge accumulations of poison floating in the sky.
edit on 6-10-2011 by megabytz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by megabytz

Cirrus clouds - not cumulus - I know the various "c's" can get confusing!!

But other than that - yep!
edit on 6-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by megabytz

I get that you are trying ,but....

Contrails are essentially cumulus clouds.

.......is NOT correct.

CONTRAILS are CIRRUS clouds, by basic make-up.....sorry.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I will tell you, I have not barely seen the sun now for a week here in BC, and Alberta Canada. It seems that there is more cloud cover than usual, the clouds are really thick, and the system is stretching all the way from Revelstoke to Edmonton, and this is strange, because usually the weather on one side of the mountains is different, but in this case the rain and cloud cover is extending about 1000 km and over two mountain ranges. I have not see this long of a stretch of overcast weather in the two years I have been in this area.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jools
If they wanted to kill a whole load of people they could do it biologically. Maybe we've just got more air traffic these days I dunno... Where I live most of the summer has had clear blue skies...and now the fall is coming in my friend is saying there's chemtrails... a lot of this is common sense...It's cloudy because...it's the fall...

Could they really? And not spread panic and bring down the financial system. This way it is a nice slow burn, and they get to make some money on them as well, using medicines, and funeral homes, and no one is the wiser.

However this is not the function of Chemtrails in my world.

They are blocking the energy of Nibiru's dark star, cause they do not want the frequency of the Dark Star to activate the DNA that was left behind by the Anunnaki, and then they become advanced and powerful, and they cannot control humanity anymore. Basically it is my belief the frequency of the Star is activating our domant junk DNA, because it is getting the frequency of the Star that their DNA developed under.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by dezertdog

Through the 60's 70's 80's to around the mid 90's.....

Yes, but what is different over those decades? The airplanes. Specifically, the engines...and the changing engine technology, and design. All designed to A) Increase thrust for each unit mass of fuel used; B) Reduce noise to comply with ever-stricter EPA (and International equivalent) rules; and, C) To increase fuel efficiency, especially in view of the sharply rising costs that began roughly in the early 1980s.

There was a gradual influx of these newer designs, as they were added to airline fleets. But, older airplanes were still used, until it was time to retire them, or their operational costs were exceeding the cost of replacement.

The high-bypass turbo fan engine is responsible for the prevalence of more persistent contrails, year over year. Combined with the fact that today --- they now account for the vast majority of jets flying.

Your little 50-seat commuter jets, although very commonly used today (replacing the turbo-props, which are gradually being phased out) make fewer contrails....partly due to engine design, partly because of their often very short stage lengths (distances between cities) they don't always cruise as high, etc.

You know this for a FACT, or this is a THEORY and concept? Because you seem to speak with such authority one would infer you know what is causing them, instead of trying to think of things that might be causing them.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I quit my job last year and have been traveling all around the world for a place with no Chemtrails. Does not exist!
here is where I have seen it this year
- All over China - North and South - most focus in large cities
- Most of the places - but always populated areas
- Mexico - very few placles
- Asia islands - couple of places
- Eastern block Europe - all of them

there is no escaping them.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I think you misread my post. I am in total aggreement with you. My comment was directed to the usual suspects who frequent the threads on this topic.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Ahh my bad sorry. I was tired and saw the 'Reply to TechUnique'.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by true-life

Wherever there are aircraft there are 'chemtrails'. And the more aircraft there are, the more you see them.

That said, atmospheric conditions tend to be more condusive in mid to high latitudes and less so towards the tropics.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I have noticed how the chemtrails coincide with space weather, especially from our sun. I think we found the reason why they are doing it.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I noticed this pattern of the Chemtrails aswell yesterday early in the morning around the time sun rises they started to spray the chemtrails, and yesterday was qutie a clear day, they also spray the chemtrails heavily over our residential areas here in Toronto

I find it funny from the people who dont believe in the Chemtrails and are still claiming that Chemtrails are just and only contrails?
you got be joking me, i lived long here in here Toronto to know what these Chemtrails are really doing, Chemtrails are creating artificial clouds on a clear sky.

imagine you watching the birds or the skies in the afternoon during BQ the weather network said that they expect that your city will have clear skies for the next three days yet you see clouds forming already?
edit on 7-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by answerisquestion

I saw them also. I am on the other side of the border, upstate NY. This happened over one part of the sky. Bright blue every where else. Trails forming and crossing from east to west and north to south and then spreading out to complete cloud cover in that one area.

Generally I do see contrails from the jets but they are way higher and do not spread out.

Mahree

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Yeah there is obviously alot of activity in the skies at the moment. Among other reasons, they dont want the sky visible.

I am also so sick of these, 'oh they are not chemtrails they are clouds' people. You are entitled to an opinion but its a joke. Have you forgotten what your natural sky looks like!? I guess the xbox generation actually have. Its all good. It is all a projection from us collectively and one day we will laugh at this. Or cry.

Those who can see, please help with intention for this abomination to stop
PEACE
edit on 7-10-2011 by ILovePeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

No worries. I appreciate you taking the time to clarify

Yesterday, after I posted on your thread, I ran some errands on the way home. The grid like patterns were everywhere (as usual). I'm in Ontario, Canada. I have tried to use the software to track these flights but there are never any listings for the planes that I see. Due to the military bases nearby there are restrictions on most air traffic. There sure are a lot of planes for a restricted are. I took a few pics but they did not turn out well. I'm on my iPhone so I'm not sure if I can upload them. I'm going to try right now.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

No worries. I appreciate you taking the time to clarify

Yesterday, after I posted on your thread, I ran some errands on the way home. The grid like patterns were everywhere (as usual). I'm in Ontario, Canada. I have tried to use the software to track these flights but there are never any listings for the planes that I see. Due to the military bases nearby there are restrictions on most air traffic. There sure are a lot of planes for a restricted are. I took a few pics but they did not turn out well. I'm on my iPhone so I'm not sure if I can upload them. I'm going to try right now.

I guess that unless there is an official public statement on this 'chemtrail' spraying or at least one of the pilots stands up then we will never know exactly what is going on. Heck I bet even the pilots have no idea what they are really spraying. They get paid to take orders, not to give or question them. That is of course in assumption that the pilots are involved with the military to a certain extent.

Even if we did manage to get a public statement my guess is that it would be riddled with lies and false data. ESPECIALLY if it ties into the man made global warming scam in any way. Which wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Montreal, Ontario, and New York...all in the same area. If these are not "chem" trails I wish there was a sensible explanation. These trails are not at the same height in the sky as the known "con" trails and the "con" trails look as though they are actual flight paths. These "chem" trails look like someone is playing tic tac toe.

Mahree

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mahree

I left the house around 6:30 and it was still mostly dark out. The grid patterns were in full effect. I am now at my destination and it's light out. The chemtrails are lingering and spreading into a thick haze. The forecast is calling for zero clouds yet the haze is forming cloud cover. Once my colleagues disappear for a sec I will take some pictures. I don't want them to think I'm a crazy chemie.

Just another day

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join